Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric (45350 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by LLMG: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
The time is near when the cow will kill itself and the sheep will escape saved..
Jungleluv5:
That is why your brain is outside your skull. So for saying the truth is a crime now in our country ba, my Bishop please don't say anything again let the cow, continue to kill the sheep o. I rest my case.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Princewell2012(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
slowice:
They ve elevated bubu to the status of mohammed... If you criticise bubu its blasphemy. Which kind daft people be this sef
Don't worry, at least buhari days in office are numbered. Let see what will happen if he leaves. To them now, kukah have comited blasphemy. What a country.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by PervertProphet: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naajjii:
This is what he wants, he used the opportunity of criticising the government to attack muslims. Those of you saying he spoke the truth, why didnt he talk direct against muslims instead of hiding under criticizing Buhari to criticise muslims. Why was he not courageous to go straight to the point rather than hiding under another thing.

You lots are blood thirsty genocidal creatures just like Muhammad was in his lifetime looking for the littlest factor to kill in the name of the god brought further by the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nyanabo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is it were to be a Christian who made this threat, buhari and his DSS and BMC dogs would immediately go after the person calling for their head. Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by ashawopikin(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Who be dis bastard

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by PervertProphet: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Coronabirus:
I don't support all these ethno-religious incitations but if u think crucifying Kukah will shake Nigeria then u're complete dumb!
Nigeria is beyond religion or tribe. No fucking idiot who think he's the support of his religious group can shake Nigeria with nonsense. You ppl are hypocrites for always accusing others for religious fanaticism while you're the real ones.

A "moderate" Headslamming Taqiyyist and Muslim revealing his true colours as usual. Better trusting a snake than trusting these individuals who claim that a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who was also a murderer is the greatest man that ever existed

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Tozara(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
I won’t be around when this country eventually explodes.

I will only come back to build something beautiful from the ugly ruins.

The retardation displayed here, in its potential for causing unnecessary death and destruction, is absolutely nauseating and the stench is beyond terrible.

These are the kinds of threats that if carried out could make Nigeria go up in flames.

Why did I have to deal with the misfortune of being yoked with these savages?
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by PervertProphet: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Coronabirus:
What abt you who shamelessly worship a fellow human who couldn't save himself when crucified?
Learn how to utter words!

Headslamming Taqiyyist and follower of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad and liar.

How did Jesus(ISA) not save himself when even the qur'an and hadiths confirm that He is living forever(do mere messengers and humans live forever?) and is with Allah and will come back as the JUST JUDGE to kill the Pig, etc
Pathetic Muslims who don't know their qur'an and hadiths.

The Joke is on you and your illiterate Plagiarizer Prophet Muhammad.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by PervertProphet: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Sometimes people who throw tantrums and insults do so due to poor home training

All this "devishly liar " childishness on political discuss reflects who raised you and how

Liar.
Show us one Muslim that Oyedepo killed.

I will give 10,000 killings facts by Muslims around the world. Only a simple Google search of today will give us an ample supply of Muslims following in the stead of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad and killing other people around the world.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by AustineJohn908(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
emrain:

If they kill him nothing will happen. You personally won't do shit.
If push comes to shove don't you know the Vatican will support the Christians? and they get enough money to do that. and I'm sure America, Britain etc will come through for us so bro forget that thing. if e reach war e go affect everyone but I assure all the Muslims will.lose glaringly

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by PervertProphet: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
solmusdesigns:

You spoke just as your IQ is so no big deal.. if you can't read Vanguard then your life problem not mine

I don't do stupid arguement in 2021

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/2015elections-oyedepo-vows-to-open-gate-of-hell-on-jonathans-opponents/kslzkve

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/25/oyedepo-asks-god-to-open-hell-gate-for-jonathans-opponents/amp/

To open hell gate which is a spiritual connotation by Oyedepo is it now equal to a threat of killing kukah physically?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by PervertProphet: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
tungamaje:
Somebody said. I will ask God to open the gates of hell on Jonathan's opponents and another said We are going to crucify Kukah for criticizing Buhari. Which threat is more grievous because they are not equal?

Don't mind that satanic Headslamming Taqiyyist who follows the seed of satan-pedophile Muhammad. Like their father Satan. They desire to tell truth but what comes out their mouth always is lies.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Musa2018(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
No sentiment Kuka is just seeking for cheap popularity which I think can lured him into a very serious trouble... Words need to be monitored also
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Princewell2012(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
namo77:
Is this not hate speech?

Of course let see what the government will do
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by PervertProphet: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mrpojj:

Not even allah can stop them too?

Most of you don't know Islamically. Allah was created from the sweats of horse.
Allah is nothing. That's why Muslims will kill more for Muhammad than even for Allah.

Muhammad is Allah as he says what he tells Muslims that Allah said.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Tozara(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Islam means peace and not violence. The Northern faction of Islam is nothing but a sect.

When elrufai insulted Jesus Christ when Jonathan was in power, it was alright, because northern Muslims instead of condemning the careless talk, defended him. Heaven didn't fall neither did Christians rain brimstone. They should rather practice what they preach
Islam does not mean “peace.” It means “submission.” Submission to the m@dness and ret@rdation of Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by PervertProphet: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Going through the comments. .its clear people here are damn HYPOCRITE. NO RELIGIOUS MAN WOULD INTERFERE INTO POLITICS. Leave these idiots to themselves. Saw a guy defending oyedepo and one pastor to0th and nail despite the fact that they are glaringly wr0ng

You defend the World's greatest Pedophile Prophet who walked the earth surface-Muhammmed which was not even his real name.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by theMagnet: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
ransomed:

Crucify him and another fellow will crucify you and your generation.
No one has a monopoly of violence. The fact that people tolerate your excesses does not mean they cannot treat your "Bleep ups" when the need arises.
We are getting closer to the rising of the sun.
Bros
I resemble Malami?
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Tisham20(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hate speech where’s DSS please come and carry these Id..t
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by PervertProphet: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Clearly, kukah aimed to provoke muslims by saying muslims "have a pool of violence". Now he has succeeded in his aim by provoking a few muslims and they are threatening him. Kukah has surely succeeded in his aim. Good luck to him. A man reaps what he sows.

Yes! They have been provoked like their Pedophile murderous prophet who was always provoked and put hot heated iron in the eyes of other humans after chopping them with knives but he himself was a caravan thief that usually got 80% of the caravan loot by his followers back then.

Notice how "merciful" and "peaceful" he was to the body parts of other human beings. If he just merely killed then once. It would be an entirely different conversation but notice he not only chopped their body parts like the barbaric cannibal he was. He also put hot heated iron in their eyes.

Just close your eyes for a second and imagine the screams, blood gushing out and pains these guys were already going through at the hands of this murderer Muhammad and he still went on to insert heated lead irons in their eyes. You have to be pretty heartless to torture people to this level. He is not different from Pablo mafia killings and these Muslims hate on Jesus who was truly peaceful but will always tell Christians that they believe in Jesus more than Christians.

How can you believe a Pedophile Sinner prophet Muhammad to be the last seal of the same Jesus(ISA) that your qur'an said was Sinless? Why take the words of a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad over the ones of Jesus Al-Masih who was Sinless according to the qur'an and hadiths?

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ أَبِي قِلاَبَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ قَدِمَ أُنَاسٌ مِنْ عُكْلٍ أَوْ عُرَيْنَةَ، فَاجْتَوَوُا الْمَدِينَةَ، فَأَمَرَهُمُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِلِقَاحٍ، وَأَنْ يَشْرَبُوا مِنْ أَبْوَالِهَا وَأَلْبَانِهَا، فَانْطَلَقُوا، فَلَمَّا صَحُّوا قَتَلُوا رَاعِيَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَاسْتَاقُوا النَّعَمَ، فَجَاءَ الْخَبَرُ فِي أَوَّلِ النَّهَارِ، فَبَعَثَ فِي آثَارِهِمْ، فَلَمَّا ارْتَفَعَ النَّهَارُ جِيءَ بِهِمْ، فَأَمَرَ فَقَطَعَ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَرْجُلَهُمْ، وَسُمِرَتْ أَعْيُنُهُمْ، وَأُلْقُوا فِي الْحَرَّةِ يَسْتَسْقُونَ فَلاَ يُسْقَوْنَ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو قِلاَبَةَ فَهَؤُلاَءِ سَرَقُوا وَقَتَلُوا وَكَفَرُوا بَعْدَ إِيمَانِهِمْ، وَحَارَبُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ‏.‏
Narrated Abu Qilaba:

Anas said, "Some people of `Ukl or `Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them." Abu Qilaba said, "Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle ."

Sahih al-Bukhari 233
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 100
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 234

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Ubenedictus(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naajjii:

All of you asking me where and how did he criticize muslims are either turning away from the truth or have poor comprehension abilities. Go and read the speech very well once again
i read the speech it had nothing to do with insulting muslim

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by obicmag(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
You carried me while some carry their gods. You fight for me while some fight for their gods. JESUS You no dey use me play. How can a mortal fight for his God?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naajjii:

coz muslims are well behaved and God fearing and are not bigot like you

I asked you a simple question you came up with insult ! Lol ! Do I need a soothsayer to tell me that you're one of those unfortunate lowlifes who have traded their futures and that of their generations yet unborn for some crumbs off the lifeless paymaster's table ? The infamous BMC e-rats !

How did a feather headed scumbag like you even get recruited into that Org. ? Little wonders, you lots are incapable of handling a simple discourse decently without resorting to insults and name callings ! You can't see the big picture 'cause what you have is a small screen ! A typical cuckoo fool like you ;slowpoke !

"In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act". How accurate can this statement be ! You guys keep exposing your stupidity for All to see in your desperate attempts to defend the indefensible and earn a living !

In your feeble mind, any Muslim that criticises Buhari is not "well behaved and God fearing" ? ! You're dumber than I even thought initially. A simple review of my profile and comments here, past and present, would reveal to you that even some of your paymasters can't claim to be more Muslim than I am. Like master, like slaves; they can't handle criticism of any kind.

A scum of the earth like you,who is worse than a leper, should be avoided for one's sanity to be intact. Now,you can craw back to the miserable hole you came out from and remain dumber than you are already there. Olodo, don't expect further response from me 'caused I only endured your stupidity thus far.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by IYANGBALI: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lalasticlala and mynd44 I think you see wetin religion of peace dey talk? If I talk now una go ban me

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Annie939(f): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH BUT A SWORD MATTHEW 10 vs 34
what............?

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by IYANGBALI: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Should anything happen to Kukah,just kiss Nigeria good bye ! I'm a Muslim and I always align myself with the truth. In this case,I agree completely with Bishop Kukah because what he said was nothing but the truth.

I have always believed that the day this country will breakup irreparably, Northerners will play a major role in it. Those threatening Kukah are Northerners and the Bishop is a Northerner too !

Buhari's nepotism cannot be defended; it is obvious even to the blind.
may God reward you with heaven for saying it the way it is. If only other Muslims especially those from the north would reason like you

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by IYANGBALI: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Musa2018:
No sentiment Kuka is just seeking for cheap popularity which I think can lured him into a very serious trouble... Words need to be monitored also
abeg go sleep
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Lightorder: 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Any body can say anything they like on their pulpits both Muslims and Christians

Bishop Oyedepo threatened to open the gate of hell in 2015 on people who vote Buhari

Pastor Ibiyiomie threatened to kill Daddy Freeze live on pulpit

Northern Muslim clerics issue threats to

Nigeria is a banana republic where anyone can incite violence and hide under Freedom of speech

off point

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by springer: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2021
I foresee new Nations. I see RED Liquid everywhere. ESN is ready HISBAH is ready , is AMOTEKUN ready? If you your town does not belong to any of this set up, start to negotiate your boundary avoid your community being hijacked for boarder battle field. He who has ears........Oduduwa Republic is the ANSWER.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Reasoning(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Dayoebe:
Religion of peace
And who told you I came here to give you peace?? grin grin cool
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Naajjii: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

I asked you a simple question you came up with insult ! Lol ! Do I need a soothsayer to tell me that you're one of those unfortunate lowlifes who have traded their futures and that of their generations yet unborn for some crumbs off the lifeless paymaster's table ? The infamous BMC e-rats !

How did a feather headed scumbag like you even get recruited into that Org. ? Little wonders, you lots are incapable of handling a simple discourse decently without resorting to insults and name callings ! You can't see the big picture 'cause what you have is a small screen ! A typical cuckoo fool like you ;slowpoke !

"In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act". How accurate can this statement be ! You guys keep exposing your stupidity for All to see in your desperate attempts to defend the indefensible and earn a living !

In your feeble mind, any Muslim that criticises Buhari is not "well behaved and God fearing" ? ! You're dumber than I even thought initially. A simple review of my profile and comments here, past and present, would reveal to you that even some of your paymasters can't claim to be more Muslim than I am. Like master, like slaves; they can't handle criticism of any kind.

A scum of the earth like you,who is worse than a leper, should be avoided for one's sanity to be intact. Now,you can craw back to the miserable hole you came out from and remain dumber than you are already there. Olodo, don't expect further response from me 'caused I only endured your stupidity thus far.

ha ha i didnt say anything to warrant such a lengthy reply na, i just said you are a religion bigot which obviously you are, once again you are not a muslim
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by AmDayo: 12:20am On Jan 16, 2021
gaskiyamagana:
J Just E Enjoying S Seriously U Uncensor S Sex

mumu hypocrite. A Animal L love L like A Amateurs H Hoe.
Hogwash pedophile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.