Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Is Feminism Such A Bad Thing(why all women should appreciate feminism) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Feminism Such A Bad Thing(why all women should appreciate feminism) (180 Views)

Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / Goldman Sachs: Naira Looks Cheap, To Appreciate To N1,200/$1 / Naira To Appreciate, Settle At N600/$1 In Coming Months, Says JP Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Feminism Such A Bad Thing(why all women should appreciate feminism) by Abetterperson: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
first what's the meaning of feminism and who is a is feminist

according to Google, Feminism, the belief in social, economic, and political equality of the sexes
and a feminist is a person who supports feminism

what a lot of you may not know is there are four types of feminism but I'm going to be focusing on one and that's Liberal feminism

According to Google Liberal feminism can be describe has one of the earliest forms of feminism, stating that women's secondary status in society is based on unequal opportunities and segregation from men. Emerging out of the abolitionist and women's movement in the US, this body of feminism focuses on eliminating gender inequality. this is how it all began, women seeing how on unjust they are being treated, fought against the inequality, I respect and honor this type of feminism because whether women believe in feminism or not, they all have to admit that if it wasn't for this type of feminism they wouldn't have been given basic human rights. Before Feminism became a thing, women where expected to obey men and not have an opinion, women were seen as dumb(true fact), women weren't even considered as "a person" before the law so u basic didn't have any human right.

i support this type of feminism
to me Feminism gives women the courage to live their life the way they want
women can choose their own path,

I think in my own view of life, that all women should appreciate feminism, you may not support this modern version of it (which I don't fully agree on). still you need to accept the fact that without it you won't have been allowed to have a dream.

note:all opinions and views are widely accepted and criticisms should be given in a constructive and polite way
Re: Is Feminism Such A Bad Thing(why all women should appreciate feminism) by Dayoebe(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
I admire feminist
Re: Is Feminism Such A Bad Thing(why all women should appreciate feminism) by chatinent: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
I don't belittle women.
I respect them.
But women have their place.
Re: Is Feminism Such A Bad Thing(why all women should appreciate feminism) by Mide3367: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nothing like feminist joor.. Na women's way of getting selfish interest satisfied

(1) (Reply)

Attention! / Kindly Join The Best Whatsapp Tv Right Now / Who Is A CEO, Entrepreneur, Small Business Owner Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.