Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) (28013 Views)

Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by senator33: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
o to ge
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by fredoooooo: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Baba Oloye otoge on the beat cheesy
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Murdered by APC
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Awwww. So sad. I learned he died of heart attack cause nurse administered overdose of drug. The man seemed having too much weight. I suggest we exercise and check out weight o
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Otogee
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Zurich1844(f): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
MrBright2020:
Hello Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.
This good news will be of great benefit to your village people or don't you want them to enjoy like you? Don't be greedy na. Take this info to your village meetings and let them enjoy what you are enjoying!

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more and start trading asap.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by HRMK: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
wetin konsan agbero wit ofalod?saraki and the man were never frds!
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Ayanko(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Saraki ole. [color=#006600][/color]

You need to see a Doctor.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by mountmoriah(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
chatinent:
I find this posthumous stuff irrelevant.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Orissodiq: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
post=98098143:
Continue to Rest in Perfect peace Serubawon.
If not for the restriction from the Coronavirus outbreak, a mammoth crowd would have trooped into his country home in Ede, Osun state to pay their respect to the seasoned politician. Several Mosques would have organised a program in his memory most especially during this fasting period.
If he was alive, he would have donated heavily to the needy in times like this.
To avoid top many contacts by maintaining social distancing, only his immediate family members and few close relatives we present at his remembrance gathering.
This is how much the people of Osun state love the one and only Serubawon.... Davido's uncle.
RIP Man!
Absolutely u must b from osun state. Because i didn't expect anybody to give such full details....
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Musty112: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
He died a believer to the best of our knowledge. So we say Allahuma igfirllahu warhamu
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by scholes23(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote

Adeleke also served as Osun governor between 1992 and 1983.

[/quote]

OP ayam not understanding
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
MrBright2020:
Hello Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more and start trading asap.

Sounds like a very good scam. Keep it up
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
scholes23:

What don't u understand? Maybe I can help
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Joseph08(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
If money can buy life eeh

But so unfortunate death is inevitable.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by HRMK: 5:20am On Jan 16, 2021
all na politics!saraki is staging a comeback!he wants to use the dead to do this!!
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Lanre0: 5:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Saraki is only seeking irredeemable political relevance. We Kwarans know him to be a mega thief with OFFA robbery saga hanging on his neck.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by scholes23(m): 6:04am On Jan 16, 2021
lexy2014:

What don't u understand? Maybe I can help

Between 1992 and 1983
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:37am On Jan 16, 2021
scholes23:

Between 1992 and 1983

grin cheesy grin u have keen Mr. Scholes. In that case I can't help. Am sure he meant 1993 not 1983
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by juman(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2021
Otogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by pezeji(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
is this man thatDavido's uncle?
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by GEEBITE: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Yes he was the first civilian Governor of the state.
scholes23:

Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Jostoman: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2021
johnmartus:
Saraki ole.
can you say the same thing to Tinubu.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Jostoman: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2021
johnmartus:
Saraki ole.
can you say the same thing to Tinubu and OBASA
Re: Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Abdul111: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lanre0:
Saraki is only seeking irredeemable political relevance. We Kwarans know him to be a mega thief with OFFA robbery saga hanging on his neck.
ogbeni stfu! Offa robbery indeed. Why would a sitting senate president need to rob a bank Of all big banks it’s now the tiny branches in offa he’ll pick. I heard everything in the vault is not even up to 10 million. Abeg rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC / Appeal Court Sacks Musa Kwankwaso (APC), Upholds NNPP's Yusuf Datti’s Election / NNPC Denies Reports On Fuel Pump Price Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.