Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? (40863 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Majikmoment(f): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
She no like groundnut but she go chop am if you give her cucumber- omah lay in Infinity with olamide

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by saasala(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by ednut1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Brb
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by majamajic(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by AppleEVOLUTION: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
ARTIST : DAVIDO

SONG : DOLCE AND GABANA

LYRICS :"When I Look Into Your Eyes All I See Is Your Waist."

Why E No Just Look The Waist Direct Na.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Who else noticed what Davido said in confirm!?.........ft patoranking..

"OSUN MONEY Confirm"!!

Asin the adeleke's emptied osun Treasury

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
"TAKE BANANNA TIL' YOU GO YO' "

BY DA PRINCE FT DON JAZZY

LABEL: MO'HITS grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Humanoid01(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
AppleEVOLUTION:
Lmao

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
AppleEVOLUTION:

like seriously.....he was probably high when he wrote the line.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
adonnii:
that banana fall on you.. from davido whoa kinda lyrics is that

Funny enough that song went Gold in Canada and u.s.a cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Muhylonaire007: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Chukwutobi:
No one remembers Dagrin again embarassed.

Funniest singer ever lived!

You sure say you normal like this grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by gigabyte13: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
M.I ABAGA................" WE STILL DEY WAIT FOR GOODLUCK TO MAKE SENSE, STILL OUR PARENTS DEY STRUGGLE TO PAY RENT"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
I travel to U.S just to go charge my phone.

TIMAYAgrin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by ADEBAZ95(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naira Marley To o ba doko wa ma lo si ile bye bye, To je erin o si ma wole � � �

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Ifybwoy7: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
davido get mumu lyrics die.

but my guy wizkid get some sha .like

i want your body sleeping in my bed, otedola elaniyan

obafemi awolowo if the girl say she be virgin me i no follow. omah lay

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by lenghtinny(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
AppleEVOLUTION:

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Federalmike: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
I get high when my life is slow , cause up here it's just feels like home . omarley pami
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by alleazardous(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
MrOjay1:
I've listened to so many brain depreciating lyrics from our Naija musicians. I'm not talking about the normal meaningless catchphrases like Zlatan's 'Kapaichumarichupako' or Davido's 'Shekpe', I mean lines that defy the law of reasoning and basic comprehension or just outright hilarious.These are my few picks from the lots arranged in no particular order:

'From the bed to the bedroom'-Iyanya ft DonJazzy-Gift

'Like the statue of liberty, nobody knows tomorrow' - Psquare-Testimony.

'From Lagos to London,she shake her bumbum' - D'banj-kukere remix

'Your g.f be like carpenter, every night she dey knack me." - Cashlord-king kong contest

'Prick e no get shoulder,if e put him head the rest go enter' - Brymo

'Dem say I dey ball too much like a testis' - Davido ft Naeto C-Back when

Then,Davido's 'like dat' song is on another level and as such deserves a special mention.I really doubted my sanity after listening to it

'Deeper life is sister.
Sister life is deeper
Hossannah Sussanah Sutannah'

You can add yours
@ OP before I open this trend, I wanted to write that brymo lyrics���

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
cheesy
Freedom of speech is guaranteed,but freedom after speech I no guarantee..#Olamide

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by harmony75: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
fela..i think he's yabbing the army yes sir yes sir that the armies are like zombies..then baba fatai rolling dollar "if you marry Igbo lady make you give am akpo o if you no give am Akpo o she go run a way � ���� if you marry Ijesha lady make you give am pounded yam(iyo) if no give am iyo o she go run away" he want about all the tribes and their delicacy that's so funny ��� may their souls rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by jaytii(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hey, one of them
You one of them, yeah (hey)
One of them
Ooh, she's one of them
None of them (ooh)
All of them, yeah
All of them (life is good)
Birthday cake, girl (al of them)
Everything
And she's everywhere
Yeah, and she's everywhere
But me I'm everywhere too (hey)
She's one of them
Yeah, she's one of them
I just want the birthday cake, girl

Oh my, my, my Nina
Me I no like no drama
I'ma bring it back like karma
'Cause you'll be my Sheba, I'll be Mufasa
Make your body shake, faster
Ah go make sure them go pay, faster
I'm a rich kid, but I be gangsta

Davido Birthday Cake

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Dagger111(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na this kind thing BKsoul dey comment on.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by sonnie10: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nigeria gaga gaga by Abdukerem
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Money sweet, toto sweet
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
I go chook u chooku chooku by Davido

He was actually referring to DI. CK as shooku shooku..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by viqSmallz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
F
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by viqSmallz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
The one about Naeto c is a pure punchline

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
MI

Yesir and they say I'm the bestsir, I'm on top of the listsir, rappers blowing the rest I'm the first sir.

Rappers are vexsir chasing me the vexpie, some na kekenapep-sir I'm a chetsir, I'm a flirtsir. Flying day and restsir, helicopter flowing tireless-sir. These rappers are kids sir, no connection- wireless-sir

We are the champion, we are hitmen. Everytime, everytime making hit mehn, we are chairmen, we are big men, so I'll just better call you a kid men...

Mi na fool that year I swear...Many of he rubbish lyrics still dey my head

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by babatee1985(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
I no be one of those men wey dey fear to Bleep yansh check am na pakorokpa... Burna Boy "wetin dey sup"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Noah94(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
My love, my belle-ful
My love is, bank alert
My love is, Fura de Nunu
My love is, karate combo
My love is coming from Congo........
Ahhh!!! Tekno no go kill person o

23 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by EBEk101(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
ai for waka naked if no be disturb can't remember the title but the singer's name is soft
dat line gat me laughing hard, so was like who dey disturb mad man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party / DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.