Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? (40815 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Majikmoment:
She no like groundnut but she go chop am if you give her cucumber- omah lay in Infinity with olamide
she dey do am dada dadariridadareda....till infinity till infinity yoyoyo, make i put it in, make i put it in yoyoyo
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Geomonde(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Try get 2 boyfriends incase ogun kee 1gringringrin by Erigga newmoney
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by mozes01(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok here's mine. O ndo mi latana ko ma Jen sun, ye ye ye ye koma Jen sun .

Ko ma Jen sun . I don't even know the Artist's name
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
I travel to U.S just to go charge my phone.

TIMAYAgrin
i was waiting 4 dis

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
sonnie10:
Nigeria gaga gaga by Abdukerem
migidimigidi
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by 007sledge: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
You guys don't understand metaphor and puns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Noah94:
My love, my belle-ful My love is, bank alert My love is, Fura de Nunu My love is, karate combo My love is coming from Congo........ Ahhh!!! Tekno no go kill person o
i take you to church....illuminati

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Offpoint1: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:
Na make me pompous oo, ouhh-yeaah!
Kolobi-kor-kor-kor .. Kolobi-kor-kor Wa n'bi, je ka Kolobi-kor-kor-kor .. Kolobi-kor-kor Wa n'bi, je ka Kolobi-kor o-kor-kor .. Kolobi-kor-kor Wa n'bi, je ka Kolobi-kor o-kor-kor .. Kolobi-kor-kor

Wizkid ghetto love cry cry cry
What are they thinking when writing this stuff? grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
NewSoul:
MI

Yesir and they say I'm the bestsir, I'm on top of the listsir, rappers blowing the rest I'm the first sir.

Rappers are vexsir chasing me the vexpie, some na kekenapep-sir I'm a chetsir, I'm a flirtsir. Flying day and restsir, helicopter flowing tireless-sir. These rappers are kids sir, no connection- wireless-sir

We are the champion, we are hitmen. Everytime, everytime making hit mehn, we are chairmen, we are big men, so I'll just better call you a kid men...

Mi na fool that year I swear...Many of he rubbish lyrics still dey my head

i rock this song that year
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
EQRELOADED1:
Baby this your nyash na shito- Reekado Banks.
if u give me, mo ma latan

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by linusbnn(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
MrOjay1:
I've listened to so many brain depreciating lyrics from our Naija musicians. I'm not talking about the normal meaningless catchphrases like Zlatan's 'Kapaichumarichupako' or Davido's 'Shekpe', I mean lines that defy the law of reasoning and basic comprehension or just outright hilarious.These are my few picks from the lots arranged in no particular order:

'From the bed to the bedroom'-Iyanya ft DonJazzy-Gift

'Like the statue of liberty, nobody knows tomorrow' - Psquare-Testimony.

'From Lagos to London,she shake her bumbum' - D'banj-kukere remix

'Your g.f be like carpenter, every night she dey knack me." - Cashlord-king kong contest

'Prick e no get shoulder,if e put him head the rest go enter' - Brymo

'Dem say I dey ball too much like a testis' - Davido ft Naeto C-Back when

Then,Davido's 'like dat' song is on another level and as such deserves a special mention.I really doubted my sanity after listening to it

'Deeper life is sister.
Sister life is deeper
Hossannah Sussanah Sutannah'

You can add yours

zoom zoom zoom. when they try to hold me,I go zoom zoom zoom.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by mmyfarmsltd(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sukura kilo ko si o, yeehhh !!
Suku shaker, I am shoe maker
Yeehhh !!!
Caroline save your drama
I don’t need it for the Soap Opera
Hola Hola, Mr olopa, am not here to cause wahala

Davido Fia

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
mansakhalifa:
How did we forget Terry G?

Dude was a legend in this thing that we are currently discussing back in those days.
tile tile

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Offpoint1: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Obo na sugar
Obo na TomTom
Obo na heaven
Anybody wey no like Obo na devil

I don't know who da hell sang that song, heard that shit in salon.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Johnhug66(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
When I look into your eyes, all I see is your waist
Davido (D&G ) �
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by souldeep(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Person wey dey find the pity
Omo no dey give me itty bitty
Just call me, you wan know 30BG
You go know 30BG, when you see 30BG
You wey dey find the pity
Tell odogwu say we like to party
Just call me, you wan know 30BG
You go know 30BG when you see 30BG
(DAVIDO- FEM)
That guy always spits thrash

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Think9ja(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
If you give me your tohrohroh, I go put am for portorportor.

Translation:If you give me your vagina, I will put it in the mud.

Like, wtf?

I'm a die hard Tekno fan walai

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Zenor23: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayEntaur:

I don't know this song. However, I think what the artiste is saying, in your latter quote, is that if you have golden teeth, you'll always want to show it off at any given opportunity.
Yes bro,you get it,that's why lil Wayne is always grinning.Surprised you don't know jhybo,check him out on IG.Dude is so talented and his lyrics are always deep.I learnt a lot about society from his songs.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by greencard: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
She u wan discover mango park- koredo Bello

Tum bo tum bo- yemi alade like wtf is tun bo tum bo

This kind party no deh end o, this kind party deh must to pursue oo grin- Tu face

Nepa no bring light X2 .generator wan tear my earx2 grin grin- tekno

Oya Totori mi one time tor, oya Totori me 2times tor tor -- grin- wzkid ft olamide

Baby Sawa leee, shawa shawa shawa leee ashewwo grin- flavour

And all buhari speeches wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Willy123(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
MrOjay1:
I've listened to so many brain depreciating lyrics from our Naija musicians. I'm not talking about the normal meaningless catchphrases like Zlatan's 'Kapaichumarichupako' or Davido's 'Shekpe', I mean lines that defy the law of reasoning and basic comprehension or just outright hilarious.These are my few picks from the lots arranged in no particular order:

'From the bed to the bedroom'-Iyanya ft DonJazzy-Gift

'Like the statue of liberty, nobody knows tomorrow' - Psquare-Testimony.

'From Lagos to London,she shake her bumbum' - D'banj-kukere remix

'Your g.f be like carpenter, every night she dey knack me." - Cashlord-king kong contest

'Prick e no get shoulder,if e put him head the rest go enter' - Brymo

'Dem say I dey ball too much like a testis' - Davido ft Naeto C-Back when

Then,Davido's 'like dat' song is on another level and as such deserves a special mention.I really doubted my sanity after listening to it

'Deeper life is sister.
Sister life is deeper
Hossannah Sussanah Sutannah'

You can add yours
Nepa don take light o Nepa don take light- Techno
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by josielewa(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Erigga death bed...chai
EHI9ICE:

Gbam!

Its not even debatable...

“Period like dis, dey bloody like Always”- Erriga

“Even your girl-friend, Faith is so Unfaithful” - Erriga

“As I wan take drown my sorrows wen he sabi swim?” - Erriga

“ Mind strong anyhow like say he sabi gym” - Erriga

“Poverty na one tea when I nor fit drink guy”- Erriga

“ Funny how people dey change, like who dey try clothes” -Erriga

The list is endless.

Honorable Mention- Dagrin... “Ashawo dey everywhere, even gay dey fear, say Ashawo go collect all the guys for this year”

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by JayEntaur(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Zenor23:
Yes bro,you get it,that's why lil Wayne is always grinning.Surprised you don't know jhybo,check him out on IG.Dude is so talented and his lyrics are always deep.I learnt a lot about society from his songs.

Though I have an eclectic musical taste, I am not too keen on Nigerian songs.

The hip-hop and rap songs of circa 2000 - 2010 are more my thing.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by heykims(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
That skally mental guy..

Meji loyannn okann loko

Boobs nah 2, dick nah 1 ..

grin
The guy is dead right?
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by apple30(f): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
I DEY KILL MOSQUITO WELL WELL grin grin BY SMALL DOCTOR

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by aminusodiq(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
rapheal5:
Who sing dis one nitori olorun?
lol,.. grin grin naira marley

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by greencard: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Zenor23:
that guy that sang "they just deh run there mouth" abi??

He's good

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Zenor23: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
greencard:
that guy that sang "they just deh run there mouth" abi??

He's good
Hahaha,you sabi am well well bro.He sabi play with words.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by SyIvalord: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kuns84:

He means time flies as quickly as thieves flee at night
Are you Burna boy? Or did you write the lyrics for him?

Time flies like a thief in the night makes absolutely no sense.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Zenor23: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayEntaur:

I am not too keen on Nigerian songs.
The hip-hop and rap songs of circa 2000 - 2010 are more of my thing.
Ah bro,na dem tuface and dbanj set be that. Actually we got guys who still spit great lyrics.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by premiumswizz: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
I no cum, u no cum, how come belle come�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.