Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? (55335 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
blazepascal:
how true is this

Absolutely true.

If I love someone dearly, if he likes let him be clumsy like Mr. Spencer, he won't bore me out. Instead, I'll begin to like Mr. Spencer's character just because of him.

You don't know what love can do... Don't worry.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kodename:

Funny enough, guys are in a better position to tell you than ladies.

Bad guy spotted from afar... grin grin grin

Ma Nigga how far? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by blazepascal(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
CalliDora1:

Absolutely true.

If I love someone dearly, if he likes let him be clumsy like Mr. Spencer, he won't bore me out. Instead, I'll begin to like Mr. Spencer's character just because of him.

lol I believe you
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dirakamara:
1. Most we ladies are naturally boring

2. We see a guy as boring depending on if we like him or not. We all have priorities in our male list

3. When the guy is too naive and sounds immature.

4. We want u talking cash.

You Just finished it all

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

She-"0bax, please can you take me to kilimanjaro ?

Me-"babe,things get as Dem be for now oh"...Asin I dey see my period right now.

She-"why do you always like complaining ?

Me-"But I know get any money na...abi make I dey pretend ?

She-"you're too stingy and boring for my liking jor"

The call gets disconnected by NIMC
Yaba Left Patient on the loose grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by faithfull18(f): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Incessant calls to ask how are you and have you eaten.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Mcslize: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Do you throw out the 'when can we see' on your first time chat with the lady?

Not at all. I build connections first. I don't jump that step. I am the cocky flirty type. The potential boyfriend/husband.

I do get reply like, my funny husby, big head boyfriend, naughty naughty boy.

I don't take those to heart. You call me big head, I will call you small head.

By the time we are done with those playful talks, we both should already be feeling the need to see. We fix a day and boom, we meet.

I like going on dates with different ladies just for friendship sake.

I was to go on a date day before yesterday with one of my female friends, but I disappointed. She thought I didn't want to see her. But heck no, something else came up. I quickly called her to apologize for not being able to make it. I hate disappointing people.

So, I promised I will show up unfailing the next day. That was yesterday. She even got there before me and started calling. I needed to hurry up and boom, I met her at the fixed place, a bar. We got talking and talking till 6. It wasn't a bad date. I never knew this lady could do so many things. I was kinda impressed.

Well, after we left, I was about calling to ask if she has gotten home, and boom I received a message from her asking if I have gotten home.

With that I knew she truly enjoyed the date.

If a guy go on a date with a lady and the lady do not reach out to him after that moment, it means two things. It's either the lady does not enjoy the date due to the guy not being able to lead the conversation with her or she doesn't simply like the guy.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Glawrie: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Well, when we say we don't like boring guys, it's not as if we want a talkative o. But as a guy, you should be able to keep up a conversation with your girl and make every moment spent with you to be lively. Do something to make us miss you more (not just sex).
As for me, I like a calm guy with a little bit of fuckboyness (a good bad guy). Balance the two, calmness and badboyness. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Mcslize: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
womenareapes:
you need to step out of your local area government and stop believing this chicken crap undecided

I am a man. I have met many women. Women love men that lead. Take it from me. That doesn't mean a man should not give a woman a chance to take decisions. But once it has to do with man-woman thing, it seems so weird when a guy keep on asking a lady what to do. Just lead and she will follow. If it is not convenient for her, she will speak up.

If as a woman, will you prefer your husband asking honey can we f*ck? Or you will prefer him putting you in the mood himself and everything else follows.

Honey can we f*ck? Does that not seems weird to you?

That's just it.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by bepositive11: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
LabelKiller:
He is boring when he doesn't cheat, girls like emotional rollercoasters

Correction: Psychologically unhealthy girls like emotional rollercoasters. Emotionally stable women will never tolerate that nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by dmgr(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mexyz:
Hian, how can body odour makes a guy boring?

U wan kill me with laugh for here

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
bepositive11:

Correction: Psychologically unhealthy girls like emotional rollercoasters. Emotionally stable women will never tolerate that nonsense.
then most girls are psychologically unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Eileene(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmm let me see
Asking for permission all the time
Always having the same line of conversation day to day instead of just going with the flow.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by UwaMmebii(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
cappucino925:
Nice guys..
Guys who talk a lot...
Guys who cant initiate sex.....
Broke guys....
Dumb guys

Guy who talk a lot a boring guy? Are u serious?
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcslize:

Not at all. I build connections first. I don't jump that step. I am the cocky flirty type. The potential boyfriend/husband.

I do get reply like, my funny husby, big head boyfriend, naughty naughty boy.

I don't take those to heart. You call me big head, I will call you small head.

By the time we are done with those playful talks, we both should already be feeling the need to see. We fix a day and boom, we meet.

I like going on dates with different ladies just for friendship sake.

I was to go on a date day before yesterday with one of my female friends, but I disappointed. She thought I didn't want to see her. But heck no, something else came up. I quickly called her to apologize for not being able to make it. I hate disappointing people.

So, I promised I will show up unfailing the next day. That was yesterday. She even got there before me and started calling. I needed to hurry up and boom, I met her at the fixed place, a bar. We got talking and talking till 6. It wasn't a bad date. I never knew this lady could do so many things. I was kinda impressed.

Well, after we left, I was about calling to ask if she has gotten home, and boom I received a message from her asking if I have gotten home.

With that I knew she truly enjoyed the date.

If a guy go on a date with a lady and the lady do not reach out to him after that moment, it means two things. It's either the lady does not enjoy the date due to the guy not being able to lead the conversation with her or she doesn't simply like the guy.

That's good to know. Cause I know some guys won't build that connection with you first before requesting to meet you.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by bepositive11: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
theForth:
then most girls are psychologically unhealthy.

Not only girls. Boys too. A lot of people are sadly psychologically unhealthy.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
bepositive11:

Not only girls. Boys too. A lot of people are sadly psychologically unhealthy.
we share a common view point then, cheers.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
faithfull18:
Incessant calls to ask how are you and have you eaten.

grin grin grin grin

I'm at that point where I may start stabbing guys that make this their 'go-to' for conversation starters.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by bepositive11: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
theForth:
we share a common view point then, cheers.

I see. Cheers.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Benohio(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Glawrie:
Well, when we say we don't like boring guys, it's not as if we want a talkative o. But as a guy, you should be able to keep up a conversation with your girl and make every moment spent with you to be lively. Do something to make us miss you more (not just sex).
As for me, I like a calm guy with a little bit of fuckboyness (a good bad guy). Balance the two, calmness and badboyness. wink

Lol. Which one is fuckboyness again na. Come and be going jare.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Charx122: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
missimelda01:
When a guy lacks content grin

Dear men, in 2021 please learn how to be creative with some questions you ask ladies.

E.g When can we see?

funny creatively.. seriously ..can we meet again?

Also check my signature. Thank you kiss
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
UwaMmebii:

People who talk a lot end up generally being boring. If you have ever had a lecturer who talks too much, you may have noticed they end up repeating a point and the second time around kills the vibe the point had the initial time.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by providencia(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Benohio:

Lol. Which one is fuckboyness again na. Come and be going jare.
. She is trying to tell u she wants a good liar and a guy who don't always give a fvck

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by womenareapes: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcslize:

I am a man. I have met many women. Women love men that lead. Take it from me. That doesn't mean a man should not give a woman a chance to take decisions. But once it has to do with man-woman thing, it seems so weird when a guy keep on asking a lady what to do. Just lead and she will follow. If it is not convenient for her, she will speak up.

If as a woman, will you prefer your husband asking honey can we f*ck? Or you will prefer him putting you in the mood himself and everything else follows.

Honey can we f*ck? Does that not seems weird to you?

That's just it.
I heard you bro! if Na husband matter no problem but if Na girlfriend matter! we guys have to be careful hence those biiitches implicate ya

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Mcslize: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

That's good to know. Cause I know some guys won't build that connection with you first before requesting to meet you.

That's the mistake some make. If I were to be a girl and a guy I never knew from Adam is asking to see me, it will look strange to me. Cuz he is still a stranger to me.

Many things will run through my mind of course.
But once the guy take his time to know her and build connection, it's even the lady that will be reminding the guy when he will be available for a meet up.

Connection before invite.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by kendrick9(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Discussion is a two way thing.
You expect the guy to talk and ask all the questions,
with you only replying yes, or Ok.
yet you have the guts to call the guy boring.
nonsense...
Nigerian girls are the ones who are boring

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unintelligent men.
See, as a man, try to be intelligent.
Not just head knowledge about Stuffs, be emotionally intelligent. Be sensitive, choose your words, know when to back off, and please, don't ghost. And for the love of God can you stop asking "have you eaten?"

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eileene:
Hmm let me see
Asking for permission all the time
Always having the same line of conversation day to day instead of just going with the flow.
I thought women love consent, isn't this what separates rapists from men?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
UwaMmebii:

better don't believe everything you see here.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by shadowmancer(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
CalliDora1:

Absolutely true.

That emotion you're experiencing is one you all continue to mistaken for love... you're all dumb fvckz with no brain...calling love what has nothing to do with no fvcking love. It's infatuation. 98% Nigeria girls are confused, useless, grievously materialistic and super-egotistic. One useless boy will be using the word love to decieve hundreds of girls on WhatsApp and facebok, all of who fall heads over hill by his crudely typed sweet loving english while each one of those emotionally disturbed beeches would be doing shakara for one or two real guys trying to win their hearts in the real sense of love and genuine relationship. Fvck you all. From igbo to Yoruba to fulani,Hausa you're all maaaaad aswear!!!! Selfconfused unintelligent disgrace of the feminine creature.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by zudozz: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Candycrushy:
We start talking for a first time and you already asking when I can come see you...as innnn
I wonder how guys do that when you don't even know if the girl is a ghost or not

Na you fvck different different pryk pass!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
When he stops saying yes to every of her needs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.