Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ (32146 Views)

2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany / Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Gemid94(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Not fewer than 15 million youths have endorsed the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, as the most credible presidential candidate for 2023, a youth movement under the auspices of GYB2PYB disclosed on Thursday.

The group divulged the information in a communique by its Director-General, Amb Nihi Oladele, during the second virtual meeting held at the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja

Recall the group had earlier presented list of the 31 state coordinators, which was adopted during its first virtual meeting in December 2020.

While inaugurating the state coordinators as well as commissioning GYB2PYB’s Head Office, the DG urged Nigerians, especially the youths to give Governor Bello the needed support in 2023.

According to him, “We have searched all over the length and breadth of our country and found out that Governor Yahaya Bello, who is a young man and who has given the women and young people the platform to be the drivers in their own affairs, will perform well if elected into office.

“Nigeria as presently constituted, needs a young dynamic, forward-looking, and experienced leader, which is why we are joining hands with Governor Yahaya Bello to liberate our country from the challenges confronting us.

“The governor has what it takes to provide purposeful leadership and good governance, if elected as President in the 2023 general elections.

“He will offer the right leadership, as he is interested in the good of Nigeria. The GYB2PYB Youth Movement is not a selfish agenda, but an effort to project, market, and sell him (Yahaya Bello) to other Nigerians.

“The GYB style of leadership is what we need in this country, the leadership of a government of the young people by the young people and for the general wellbeing of all Nigerians.

“Over 15 million Nigerian young men and women have signed a request letter that will be handed over through some selected youths and women across the 36 states of the federation and the FCT to Governor Yahaya Bello to call on him to accept to contest the position of the President.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/15m-youths-endorse-gov-bello-for-president/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by SocialJustice: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Amaechi is the man. Mark it, I said it.

Invisible 15 million. Them see am pick for ground?

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by teadrake(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yeye Bello for President is a good one. After all, the position of Nigerian President is being occupied by clowns and clueless people.

284 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by gmo10(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
I hail thee naija my contiri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Racoon(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
The fella on seat have so much lower the standard of governance that a equally failed entity like the tatatata governor is mobilising irresponsible youth to massage his ego.

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by IamWonderful: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Anything apart from Professor Yemi Osibanjo any other is unacceptable and mediocre, he knows where Nigeria problem lies, he knows how to fix it.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by NGpatriot: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Racoon:
The fella on seat have so much lower the standard of governance that a equally failed entity like the tatatata governor is mobilising irresponsible you to massage his ego.

Coming from the same people voting for and electing and keep electing kerosene and wheelbarrow leaders.

Bad governance in Kogi made Kogi the largest recipient of Direct Foreign Investment in Nigeria, while your ipob states with kerosene and wheelbarrow governance no fit show face.

How sad..

You people of full of hypocrisy and poor credibility.

grin

16 Likes

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Maybe President of kogi youth

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

Coming from the same people voting for and electing and keep electing kerosene and wheelbarrow leaders.

Bad governance in Kogi made Kogi the largest recipient of Direct Foreign Investment in Nigeria, while your ipob states with kerosene and wheelbarrow governance no fit show face.

How sad..

You people of full of hypocrisy and poor credibility.

grin
Only beggars depend on donors
grin
South east don’t need it

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by sammysmiles(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Those old men will continue to rule for now....
The youths are not serious...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Blackmoran(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
In his dream or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by FalseProphet1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
I see them fighting each other over the peanuts he shared to them. I seem going their spearate ways. I see the union scatter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stupid youths undecided

3 Likes

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by solmusdesigns: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
cool

NorthCentral

He is positioning himself for Vice Presidency

1 Like

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
If person dey deceive you, try not to deceive urself.

17 Likes

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by AltarBoy1: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
15mil wetin.

Plz if you are one of the youth, come out let me tell you something.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by costandi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
These numbers are from NCDC grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Pidginwhisper: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
This one be deceiving himself. He think say na by paying bloggers. E go shock am. Person that isn’t liked in the same state wey ge be Governor dey believe say he go be president.

8 Likes

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by drizslim(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
I don't like what I hate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Opexzy: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
15 million what?
This people should fear God or whatever they fear.
The originator of this statistic must have Lai Mohammed's DNA.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by nairalee(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
This gotta be the joke of the year 2021

Is it not this same Yahaya Bello that owed several months salary? Or am I missing something. I could easily tag him the worst governor in Nigeria.

Okay it's obviously sarcasm. I get the joke now

17 Likes

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Sleekmilan01(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Which planet did the youths originate from??

1 Like

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by ZipConcept: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by elisho: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
from where usless pepole
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by 900warriorz: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
TUFIAKWA angry

I'd rather vote Uncle BuBu again than that guy angry

7 Likes

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Nicklaus619(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
What in the biki bottom is going on here, shocked any one endorsing this joker for a president might need his or her brain examined angry

3 Likes

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by adonnii(f): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
no endsar kind of youth would partake in this
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by obembet(f): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
He can not even get 100k in Kogi. SDM go dey laugh now

2 Likes

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Naija4love(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mad people not youth. Stupid youth in Kogi

3 Likes

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Enudapan: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Dead on arrival
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by ChrisIntegral(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
GYB2PYB disclosed cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign / Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.