Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? (8897 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by gentlem80(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2011
Guys, I need some answers.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by alagha: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
my grand father's wife is from rwandese.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by yiboboy: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2011
alagha:

If ur junior ones yarn dis kind English, werrin u go tell the?m. Nor lie oooh! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by gentlem80(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2011
yibiboy,

Take it easy. dont yab the guy u can as well correct him now undecided
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by chelseabmw(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
alagha:

Guy,how am i not sure that ur usename was also a mistake? grin

1 Like

Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by seedord247(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
Guy you need to take Toefl Test bcus you are from Mali
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by ektbear: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
I've never met someone from Rwanda before in my life.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
Eskimo nko? @ topic
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by iice(f): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2011
I know some or rather i know the brothers. . .
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^poster said has anyone ever dated a rwandan lady.

etc etc.

we all know where this is going.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by iice(f): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2011
Yeah so? undecided

Some of those guys dated rwandan women. . .give them time and they'd date eskimos too
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by MrCork17: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
gentlem80:

Guys, I need some answers.

Bro are u refering to those that can spek english or that cannot spek english? undecided
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by jaybee3(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2011
Nope, but ma very good female friend is rwandese
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Araboy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2011
@ O P Yeah I dated one who was Tutsie if your 're familiar with Rwandese tribes most of them are tall slim and light skinned just like Fulani in Rwanda they have only two tribes Tutsie and Hutu but I prefer Tutsie women from Kigali any day they romantic and sexy Mehn you have to see them dancing the ''the Muzungu dance''

1 Like

Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro are u refering to those that can spek english or that cannot spek english? undecided

omg go away!  grin

yiboboy:

If your junior ones yarn dis kind English, werrin u go tell the?m. Nor lie oooh! tongue tongue

irony + hilarious comment = priceless. grin grin
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by amefi(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

omg go away! grin

irony + hilarious comment = priceless. grin grin

monitor.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2011
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by xynerise: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
@alagha. I am from Nigerian and my wife is a Ghana. grin grin grin.
I will advise you get a current affair handbook.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by gentlem80(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
@all

thanks for ur comments. I've one i'm dating at the moment. she is very sweet. I just want to know if they are "marriagable",

PS: Nitwits need not respond

Thanks wink
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
i do wonder who exactly is the nitwit here because the op fits that description.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by gentlem80(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2011
tpiah or wtf is ur name can u go and do the world a favour, go now and hug the transformer near you. sick fool!

I clearly stated that response of people like you are not needed. undecided
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
Wow, you're quite a catch.

Not!!!!!!!!

What a buffoon.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by gentlem80(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
I dont have to be comment or speaking with a fool like you sis, are u on ur period or what?
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 11, 2011
sounds like you are.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Ranoscky(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2011
Just passin and stopped to say hi.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
gentlem80:

tp-----h or wtf is your name can u go and do the world a favour, go now and hug the transformer near you. sick fool!

I clearly stated that response of people like you are not needed. undecided
gentlem80:

I dont have to be comment or speaking with a fool like you sis, are u on your period or what?

*Gets up clapping; standing ovation!* Bravo brother! Bravo! smiley

anyways, why wouldn't a Rwandese woman be marriageable though? I really wish you two the best btw wink, however I don't
understand why they wouldn't be marriage type? Do you mean compatible with Nigerian men?
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
op i do hope you're not nigerian otherwise it wont go well with you.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by SOPRANO(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
[b][/b] @ OP

Rwandese Ladies (Tutsi):
   They are beautiful, tall, nice-hips, calm and sweet. However; they rarely marry outside their culture especially the Tutsis. Their culture is from the the stone age of which strictly forbid them from marrying outside their culture. Even the Tutsi's rarely marry from the Hutu tribe.(majority of the population) after the genocide. Occasionally you might have a few marrying white men, but it's solely for financial security purposes. The tutsi historically migrated from somalia and the Hutu from Bantu and bacongo. If you are currently dating one, just enjoy your time while it lasts; but make sure you have a back-up plan else you'll be left on the desert of lonelyville, lol. Overall, they seems to be good people.

Rwandese Men: Extremely violent and dumb, life means nothing to them. they are similar to boko-haram in terms of reasoning, they can kill without reasoning.

How do I know this?. I have lots of them as friends and messed with a few of them.

Again, just enjoy yourself while it last, unless you meet rwandese that grew up in Uganda, they seems a little open minded; but the family will still be an issue. a word is enough for the wise, good luck. [b][/b]
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by gentlem80(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Soprano

Thanks for your time my friend. You are so right.She is Tutsi and actually grew up on Uganda b4 the pogrom and came over to the West after the massacre. Very open-minded as you've mentioned and actually told me that it is quiet rare to see Tutsi men in particular, marry outside their tribe.

My point, have you seen any marrying a Nigerian? Will be glad to know if there is ever one or two.
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by SOPRANO(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
[b][/b]@ Op

yes, a nigerian bloke actually married a tutsi girl about a year ago in boston, tho her family gave hell but she stood her ground. They are happily married today and her family later reconciled and accepted him. Since she grew up in Uganda, you have a better chance 'cause they are open minded and Ugandans generally likes Nigerians escecially if you are Yoruba (for some reason their perception is that Yorubas are the smartest Nigerians/africans). Anyways, just treat her right and don't waste time---> I hereby authorize you to marry her,  i'm sure she's a beautiful umukazi , grin grin grin.

Tell her "muraho, amakuruki".

Their men don't marry outsiders 'cause they are insecure, dumb and can't deal with independent minded women, so they'll rather crawl to their mountain village and impregnate some gullible village girl, lol. they have some silly cultural practice that allow men to kidnap any girl he wants, impregnate her and go ask for forgiveness a year later after impregnating the girl as long as he bring cow or goats, lol crazy culture indeed,  enjoy and be careful. cheers brother. [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by Ranoscky(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
SOPRANO:

[b][/b]@ Op

yes, a nigerian bloke actually married a tutsi girl about a year ago in boston, tho her family gave hell but she stood her ground. They are happily married today and her family later reconciled and accepted him. Since she grew up in Uganda, you have a better chance 'cause they are open minded and Ugandans generally likes Nigerians escecially if you are Yoruba (for some reason their perception is that Yorubas are the smartest Nigerians/africans). Anyways, just treat her right and don't waste time---> I hereby authorize you to marry her, i'm sure she's a beautiful umukazi , grin grin grin.

Tell her "muraho, amakuruki".

Their men don't marry outsiders 'cause they are insecure, dumb and can't deal with independent minded women, so they'll rather crawl to their mountain village and impregnate some gullible village girl, lol. they have some silly cultural practice that allow men to kidnap any girl he wants, impregnate her and go ask for forgiveness a year later after impregnating the girl as long as he bring cow or goats, lol crazy culture indeed, enjoy and be careful. cheers brother. [b][/b]

WTF! undecided
Re: Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? by gentlem80(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Soprano

Thanks again for ur kind comment. Pls what does "muraho, amakuruki" means? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! / Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos) / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.