Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) (34087 Views)

Lagos Carpenter Jailed Seven Years For Pouring Acid On Ex- Girlfriend, lover / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
person wey never chop finish, dey find househelp

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by KingRabota: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Discipline is Different from Torture
TheStakeHolder:
Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Withhold not correction from
the child: for if thou beatest
him with the rod, he shall not
die.

◄ Proverbs 23:13 ►

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Goodnight123: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Anambra again nawa

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
ACRI:
Can they ban this housemaid or whatever pls

Part if the apprenticeship system where young people learn early has been bastardized so they need to set age restrictions,compulsory schooling or ban it if conditions not met

Wickedness of the wicked

Can’t this practice be banned?!!!! This is not even apprenticeship. This is child labour and child abuse. A child taking care of a child. If you talk, they will say they are paying fees for the child. Since you are so generous, pay the fees while she remains with her parents.

These kids do not have IG accounts or Twitter to cry, so a lot of abuse goes unnoticed. We also need to question why this act is prevalent in the SE.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is devilish
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by diagold84: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wonder shall never end
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Can’t this practice be banned?!!!! This is not even apprenticeship. This is child labour and child abuse. A child taking care of a child. If you talk, they will say they are paying fees for the child. Since you are so generous, pay the fees while she remains with her parents.

These kids do not have IG accounts or Twitter to cry, so a lot of abuse goes unnoticed. We also need to question why this act is prevalent in the SE.

God Bless You, Are you a female or male
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Judolisco(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

die.

rod and hot water resemble... Arbi dem dey pound yam 4 your head ni

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by pyman11(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why are some women so heartless like this.....up side brain
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Useku(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
I thought they are all billionaires down there, whose children are these underage housemaids?
Or are they from Ebonyi?
Always with hard and wicked faces.

Lol@ hard and wicked faces.

No be lie

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Aguogba(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
May God EMPOWER and KEEP us all to raise our own kids under our own roofs.

May He also give us the wisdom to produce the number of children our blessings can effectively provide for.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by PrinceMajestic: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

die.

you and the evil bastard that shared your post will reap the reward of evil in more horrible gruesome manner. A child is physically deformed by that horrific act you justify it with bible, indeed bible said slaves can be beaten to point of death as long as the slave doesn't die from the torture then everything is fine, no sin and this other one u quoted here, many other verses justifying slave brutality in bible. So I'm not surprised, I always preach it that religion is terrorism and should be criminal offence because of the terrible inhumane crimes its evil practitioners perpetuate against the world. Is it Islam?the new world terrorism? Sick bastards, you stake bitch, like I said you like every religious terrorist will reap evil more horrible than you and your religions do to the world

4 Likes

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Josh00: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=eyinjuege post=98100001][/quote] huz..
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Okoro wickedness.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Miracle2020: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ipob killing ipob.
Since discovered a particular Igbo woman telling her house maid to flush her toilet whenever she ( the woman) use the toilet, I give up on ipob women. They can do anything to their house maid without looking back. They are very very wicked.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nigerian women are evil.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by FlyoruB: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Anambra women again?? Why are they so wicked towards little kids? Odiegwu o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by cosmos1440: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
There is too much wickedness in the heart of the Igbos.
Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by idahme(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Oh God, what a wicked world. The perpetrators deserve to rot in jail. Women and violence to their house help, when will it stop in Nigeria.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

die.

b
What does this has to do with this topic?
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
i don tire 4 Nigeria i wan go China abeg, wetin some women are devil personified abeg
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Feminist cruelty
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fear woman
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
NextD18:
It is safer for underage maids to be captured by Bokoharam than to live in the house of a Nigerian woman.

In fact, especially from the Eastern part.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by donbabsaint(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

die.

you are very stupid sir forusing that particular passage of the Bible in this context.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Dididrumz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
fredoooooo:
Pour hot water on them too and jail them simple .

Very simple and straight forward.
No need to talk too much

TheStakeHolder:

die.

What is your problem?? Ehhhn?

Are you even human? Are you sent by the devil?

I pray someone does this to someone you love and care about in the name of not sparing the rod.

Idiot.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by gabe1234(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

die.

Explain better what you mean here...
Because the Bible preaches “spare the rod and spoil the child” then it’s okay to bathe an innocent girl with hot water?
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by LadySarah: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
RichDad1:
I keep wondering why this despicable and inhuman act is so prevalent among SE women?

Underaged helps are starter packs for newly married couples whether rich or poor. I'm Igbo so I know. I rejected the offer on so many occasions even from the child's parents. As in you must have one or else you will be termed Stingy or poor. Maltreatment soon sets in when the child can't carry out the duties efficiently.Ofcourss a child can only behave like a child.

It will continue to happen if poor ppl keep giving birth to kids they can't train.

Cc. pocohontas

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by gabe1234(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

die.

Permit me to say “you don’t have sense”
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
If it was the maid who did this to her employer, some people would still come on here to bash the maid.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by ezewealth(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
it baffles me why this is rampant among Igbo woman, I have mingled with diff tribes. but I swear, an average Igbo woman will not tolerate a small fault from another woman child.
Some may not go to the extent of pouring hot water but dey will deal with you emotionally.
some maltreat their close relations staying with them self.
I swear if u visits Igbo home, no matter how dey hide am, you can identity d one DAT is not their child.
I have not seen where an Igbo woman as their own. lie lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time / Robbers Break Into A House In Delta, Break Gateman's Head With Axe(Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Beating Woman Outside Nightclub In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.