Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! (2017 Views)

Online Job For Students And Unemployed / Important Of Digital Skill As A Side Hustle To Student And Unemployed Youths / Ngo To Train 10,000 Youths And Unemployed Nigerians On Skill Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sometime ago in 2019, I was dead broke and unemployed

I had just left university and confused on what to do next

I had no skills, no connections! Just me and my laminated certificate

I woke up one morning and withdrew all the money in my account to start a cloth business

Business was bad and I was barely making sales

It continued like that till the day I stumbled on Toyin Omotoso's page on Facebook

I read a post of his where he talked about Facebook ads and how it can make any dummy rich

If you don't know who Toyin Omotoso is, I would suggest you search for him on Google after reading this post

The Facebook ads course Toyin mentioned wasn't his but he gave his recommendation for it.

I bought the course Jan 2020 after much contemplation and started studying it immediately

Using the concepts I got from that course, I was able to set up my first ever Facebook campaign

As at the time of this post I've successfully ran over 30 Facebook campaigns

I've also been able to land at least three jobs since 2020

I've worked with two companies managing, setting up and running their Facebook ad campaigns for them

The most important thing that stood out for me about this course is that anyone can learn and start earning money from it with ease.

As at today, I still have a job and can decide to freelance on the side

I can also decide to start training others on Facebook ads if I wish

The option and opportunities available to me now is endless

This was my best investment in 2020

That's why I thought of sharing it with you!

May God bless us all and prosper our hustle.

Amen

Ps: you can also learn Facebook ads on YouTube

PPs: If you're interested in the exact Facebook ads course I took, please send me a message on WhatsApp 09021249168

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Tibz47(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Name your Price please
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Tibz47:
Name your Price please

Lol, I don't have a price! smiley

Please visit YouTube and learn at your own pace

What worked for me might not work for you!

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

Good luck!
are you in lagos
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Polaino(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thanks for the info
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
fabiano09:

are you in lagos

My base is Lagos but currently traveled out of Lagos!
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Polaino:
Thanks for the info

You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Kayberg: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Can you briefly explain what is to be done?
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kayberg:
Can you briefly explain what is to be done?

The summary of my post above is to learn a SKILL!

I learnt Facebook ads and It changed my life!
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Kayberg: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

The summary of my post above is to learn a SKILL!

I learnt Facebook ads and It changed my life!

OK….
You don't have to sound harsh though….
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kayberg:

OK….
You don't have to sound harsh though….

No, I'm not sounding harsh, I only made a simple statement

So sorry if you found it out of tone cry

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hi guys

Please kindly note that the course I took is a paid course

I paid for it through my nose but then I do not regret it

....... because I made back triple my money in a couple of months

I know most of you might not have the funds for paid courses now but please note that the biggest investment you can make in life is INVESTING in YOURSELF!

That being said, you can also start learning Facebook ads through free tutorials on YouTube

But if you intend to go far .......go get a quality course

It must not be the same as mine

Just make sure it's worth the value you paid for it

--------

I'm sincerely rooting for you all cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by shopwiser: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

I woke up one morning and withdrew all the money in my account to start a cloth business

It continued like that till the day I stumbled on Toyin Omotoso's page on Facebook

I read a post of his where he talked about Facebook ads and how it can make any dummy rich

If you don't know who Toyin Omotoso is, I would suggest you search for him on Google after reading this post

The Facebook ads course Toyin mentioned wasn't his but he gave his recommendation for it.

I bought the course Jan 2020 after much contemplation and started studying it immediately

Using the concepts I got from that course, I was able to set up my first ever Facebook campaign

As at the time of this post I've successfully ran over 30 Facebook campaigns

I've also been able to land at least three jobs since 2020

I've worked with two companies managing, setting up and running their Facebook ad campaigns for them

The most important thing that stood out for me about this course is that anyone can learn and start earning money from it with ease.

As at today, I still have a job and can decide to freelance on the side

I can also decide to start training others on Facebook ads if I wish

The option and opportunities available to me now is endless

This was my best investment in 2020

That's why I thought of sharing it with you!

May God bless us all and prosper our hustle.

Amen

Ps: you can also learn Facebook ads on YouTube

PPs: If you're interested in the exact Facebook ads course I took, please send me a message on WhatsApp 09021249168
pls reference the link
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Kayberg: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

No, I'm not sounding harsh, I only made a simple statement

So sorry if you found it out of tone cry

Alright… no problem.
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
shopwiser:
pls reference the link

You'll find it on my signature!
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kayberg:

Alright… no problem.

Thanks smiley
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Kayberg: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

Thanks smiley

You're welcome.
Only that the link is not working…
Getting 404 error code response.
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by VictorUSA(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=Esyy post=98100071]

Using the concepts I got from that course, I was able to set up my first ever Facebook camp __MTCHEW
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by VictorUSA(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

Good luck!
Then why sharing this post ?
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by VictorUSA(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Is that all ?
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by SamuelLoch: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:
Hi guys

Please kindly note that the course I took is a paid course

I paid for it through my nose but then I do not regret it

....... because I made back triple my money in a couple of months

I know most of you might not have the funds for paid courses now but please note that the biggest investment you can make in life is INVESTING in YOURSELF!

That being said, you can also start learning Facebook ads through free tutorials on YouTube

But if you intend to go far .......go get a quality course

It must not be the same as mine

Just make sure it's worth the value you paid for it

--------

I'm sincerely rooting for you all cool

Esyy, good to hear from you again. I've been a fan since I came across your NYSC thread.

One question, if you want to run ads for someone, would you need their login details?
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Esyy, good to hear from you again. I've been a fan since I came across your NYSC thread.

One question, if you want to run ads for someone, would you need their login details?

Oh...... Samuel

Nice meeting you here again smiley

For your question, ask the page owner to assign you a page role ......role as an ADVERTISER.

You'll get a notification from Facebook to accept the role.

That's all.
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kayberg:

You're welcome.
Only that the link is not working…
Getting 404 error code response.

Sorry about that.....will check it later

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
Then why sharing this post ?

I'm really sorry that you couldn't make out anything from this post...... please pardon smiley

I'll do better next time grin

Also feel free to ask me questions!
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by SamuelLoch: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

Oh...... Samuel

Nice meeting you here again smiley

For your question, ask the page owner to assign you a page role ......role as an ADVERTISER.

You'll get a notification from Facebook to accept the role.

That's all.

Thanks, Esyy!
This is one of the projects I'm working on. I'm sure you'd have something to tell me about it.

Please, quote me once you view the page, I would remove the link. I also saw that you've created a blog. Amazing!
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Thanks, Esyy!
This is one of the projects I'm working on. I'm sure you'd have something to tell me about it.

bit.l y/anywhereadagency (remove the space between letter "l" and "y", the not is messing with link)

Please, quote me once you view the page, I would remove the link. I also saw that you've created a blog. Amazing!

Yeah, I will do that!

For the blog, it's been there since 2014 or so

I just felt like using it now......

Will let you know once I'm done going through the link you shared
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by SamuelLoch: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

Yeah, I will do that!

For the blog, it's been there since 2014 or so

I just felt like using it now......

Will let you know once I'm done going through the link you shared

2014?
Wow! You could have been another Linda Ikeji. I didn't know about how to create a blog until 2016/17.

I'd be waiting for your quote
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelLoch:

bit.l y/anywhereadagency (remove the space between letter "l" and "y", the not is messing with link)

The link isn't working......
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelLoch:

2014?
Wow! You could have been another Linda Ikeji. I didn't know about how to create a blog until 2016/17.

I'd be waiting for your quote

Lol smiley
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by SamuelLoch: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

The link isn't working......

This should work
cheesy
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by Esyy(f): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelLoch:

This should work

https://anywhereadagency..com

Wow..... it's really cool

Wanted to ask if you are using bloggers theme?
Re: What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! by SamuelLoch: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esyy:

Wow..... it's really cool
Wanted to ask if you are using bloggers theme?
No. Its a custom theme

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Multinational Companies In Nigeria (2021 Complete List Of 28 Companies) / What I Experienced With ALX Africa / Recruitment In An International Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.