Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Phone Review Group (telegram) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Review Group (telegram) (257 Views)

Phone review / TECNO Spark 2 Phone Review / Afrione 2-in-1 Tablet (the Local Android Phone Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Review Group (telegram) by Michael390(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
If you want to know more about a phone, or maybe you just want to know more about your phone, or you just want to chill with some phone specifications then this is the group for you. We review phones but old and new we put their price range and we tell you all you need to know more about the phone we'll also inform you about the latest news which comes out about a phone or phone brand.
So what are you waiting for join the Telegram group now. Just type t (without space).me/phonespec
I wrote it like that because Nairaland won't allow me
Re: Phone Review Group (telegram) by Michael390(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2021
please join!!!
Re: Phone Review Group (telegram) by Michael390(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
join now

(1) (Reply)

/ Get Your Infinix Note 8i / Oppo Reno5f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.