Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Email Challenge On Nexit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Email Challenge On Nexit (541 Views)

Npower: How To Fix All Npower Issues On NASIMS And On NEXIT / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal / N-power: Nigerian Authorities Finally Releases NEXIT Portal (see Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Challenge On Nexit by Perfectman91: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Goodevening guys,

Please how do I over come this email verification issue on the Nexit portal as it claims my email is wrong and wasn't used in registering previously for Npower. This has put an hindrance in the registration process for me and I am scared because no one knows when the Nexit portal when be closed.
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by Ezypretty: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Same challenge with me
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by AoA777: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2021
All email and verification issues have been solved. You guys haven't been following?
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by Perfectman91: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2021
AoA777:
All email and verification issues have been solved. You guys haven't been following?

When please? Can I still be involved?
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by AoA777: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Perfectman91:

When please? Can I still be involved?

What is the challenge you are facing? Hope you are not one of those who did not receive payment from March to June?
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by Perfectman91: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
AoA777:

What is the challenge you are facing? Hope you are not one of those who did not receive payment from March to June?

I'm an ex npower batch B beneficiary, my challenge now is this N-exit registration, can't register as the portal keeps saying my email is wrong.
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by Ezypretty: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
I am not one of those that didn't receive payment from march to June. the problem am having is that npower omitted part of my email address so whenever I click on resend verification mail, I will be to told that verification mail has been sent to my email but when I check, I won't see anything.
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by AoA777: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Perfectman91:

I'm an ex npower batch B beneficiary, my challenge now is this N-exit registration, can't register as the portal keeps saying my email is wrong.

You didn't answer my second question.
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by AoA777: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ezypretty:
I am not one of those that didn't receive payment from march to June. the problem am having is that npower omitted part of my email address so whenever I click on resend verification mail, I will be to told that verification mail has been sent to my email but when I check, I won't see anything.

Npower didn't omit part of your email. It is what you entered during registration. Fill this form to change your email.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsntfZASJ4Qbknz0S_iTVHGCDaDBA91Sa6xyCmb6UAIene2g/viewform
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by Perfectman91: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
AoA777:

You didn't answer my second question.

I received my stipends then all through and not one of those who didnt
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by Perfectman91: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
AoA777:

Npower didn't omit part of your email. It is what you entered during registration. Fill this form to change your email.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsntfZASJ4Qbknz0S_iTVHGCDaDBA91Sa6xyCmb6UAIene2g/viewform

Just filled that form, thank you, so what's next?
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by AoA777: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Perfectman91:

Just filled that form, thank you, so what's next?
But I didn't ask you to fill the form? It is for the person I quoted. You don't have wrong email issue, do you?
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by Perfectman91: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
AoA777:

But I didn't ask you to fill the form? It is for the person I quoted. You don't have wrong email issue, do you?

Not able to register on the Nexit portal could also be as a result of a mixup in my email probably, I just thought I return things to the default settings if possible. What do you think?
Re: Email Challenge On Nexit by AoA777: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Perfectman91:

Not able to register on the Nexit portal could also be as a result of a mixup in my email probably, I just thought I return things to the default settings if possible. What do you think?
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Sales Representative In Ikorodu, Lagos / Hiring Now - Game Center Cashiers / Only Qualified Candidate Are Adviced To A Apply For These Positions..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.