Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? (39323 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by NiRfreak(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2021
bereavedheart:
Currently not in a relationship.
As for me love isn't a citeria to get married, in as much as there is friendship, partnership and we have mutual understanding and respect.All is good.
Very good advert grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by lekankolade(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2021
My advice ....

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by mabella123(f): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by princetom1(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

After inauguration into SMAN......... I lack what it takes to lie & cheat...... Truetalk, LoveTalk........... grin

Chei... This life... lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by parkervero(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Mvena:
Am single
Do you think you'll continue that way?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by taretoofine(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Fell in love with a nairalander , she's all I wanted in woman, so sad when she told me she's married
She may be reading this now

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Glawrie: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

I hope you won't cheat on him if another diamond came to toast you for a fling
Haba..I have sense na
If it's not him, it's not anyone
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Toks2008(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2021
mabella123:
I used to see forever with him but I am no longer sure if that is what I want.

So stop sleeping with him and put yourself at a vantage position for a better guy.

The mistakes many ladies make is remaining in a relationship they are not too comfy with until it gets too late.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by parkervero(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Kizito55:
Dated last 6 years ago, when she was late I never dated again cry

Sorry for the lost but you gat to love again

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by mofresh175(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=98102468]I can, and will.

She's the best thing that happened to me. Like Adam for Eve, God designed her for me. She's the most beautiful woman in the world. Not just facial expressions, the beauty speaks volumes in everything about her.

Romeo and Juliet will be jealous!

no cry At Last ooo��
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by SavageBoy: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Kizito55:
Dated last 6 years ago, when she was late I never dated again cry

Sorry bro,hope you'll find love again

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by princetom1(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Nazgul:

Yea...I've made up my mind that any relationship I go into will be one that will lead to marriage. I don't have the time to waste on aimless relationships, that's why I've decided to stay alone for now and focus on my work.

You don't wanna date but get married. You are on a long thing o. Plenty things dey pass u by. Na this same talk a lady i liked so much told me 3 years ago. She is seriously searching now with no luck...
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by chatinent: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

I like your sincerity.

Men are liars and pretenders.

Men like mynd44, Lexusgs430 and lalasticlala smiley are rare. They don't lie and cheat.

This is against Nairaland Rule 8.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by parkervero(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
No he cheated so i threw him back to the street cause I'm too beautiful to be stressing myself over one year boy

You threw him on the street? No, you didn't, you lost him to another girl he deemed right for him.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by bsani(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2021
OMG.....She is the best thing that ever happen to me i want her to be not only my wife but my life pathner, my earth guardian angel
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by zoghys: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

I like your sincerity.

Men are liars and pretenders.

Men like mynd44, Lexusgs430 and lalasticlala smiley are rare. They don't lie and cheat.

How do you that?. Just because someone writes real cool that's doesn't mean he's not bad ass. Remember not all soldiers are bad and not all saints are good.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Toks2008(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2021
bereavedheart:
Currently not in a relationship.
As for me love isn't a citeria to get married, in as much as there is friendship, partnership and we have mutual understanding and respect.All is good.

You have sense.

I tell people that marriage is not about feelings at all but it is about thinking clearly and letting only the guy that has what it takes to be most importantly a father to be with you cos your feelings means nothing if the guy in question is a jerk.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by parkervero(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
I'm single and I don't have a date yet sad
Are you open for one? Check your DM
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by chatinent: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2021
oyindare:
lol,see this part two fool, your have brain fart abiyou better change your brain box � i asked a question boy I made that drink for you☺️☺️Drink it and have sense..

What was your question?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by SavageBoy: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2021
humilitypays:
Not just in Nigeria bro. Relationship all over the world now is a joke, its all about selfishness - ladies are focused on how much they can get from a guy while guys are focused on how many times they can fvck in return for their expenses on the chick.

Romantic love never existed, its a fallacy, a tool designed for manipulation. Love is a hoax, a very big fallacy!

People only claim they are in love when they meet someone that have all the qualities they have been wishing for....as soon they meet such a person, they allow their selfish heart to pretend that it has fallen in love. Remove those qualities that made them selfishly fall in love, and they will tell you they have fallen out of love.

Love have no rules. Love is not selfish. Love does not care about qualities or gains.

If romantic love is real, why can't we see the daughter of a President marry a crippled poor guy

Why can't we see a rich handsome guy marry a blind village girl

The only true love that exist happens between mother and child. Father and child. Every other love na fallacy!!! shocked

E be like say girls don do this one strong thinggrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by chatinent: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=mofresh175 post=98111024][/quote]
That's what social media wants you to think that all relationships end in tears.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by parkervero(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Juoflife1:
No.
For now Cohabitation for me, till I see something that will make me change my mind.
Don't judge me.
At least, you do enjoy the sex part of cohabitation, I did enjoy that during NYSC.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by cobso45: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Perfect Nairaland Clone
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by humilitypays(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2021
SavageBoy:

E be like say girls don do this one strong thinggrin
hahahahahaha, they don't need to oh, me weh bad pass Snoop Dog cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by matm: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Which of them are u talking about? Is it the 3 different guys from Abuja,Lagos or Kano?od the 3 different ladies from Benue,Gombe and katsina?
its high time we examine our conscience.For an unexamined life is not worth living says Socrates the philosopher.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Caseywilliams(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2021
with the high rate of bad bad things happening in marriages today I think that mindset has already left a long time ago....I've already decided to move on
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Pelxmiye(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2021
humblemikel:
Until God restructure Love
I'm not loving again.
This is not the way our parents meet love.
Love now is like a game of throne, filled with premium Tears.
Love has been defeated, broken and smashed.
We are just using the pieces to deceive each other. cry

Eeya grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by sungelsocco(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Never!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by ruffy06(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2021
silento:
No she is dating another guy luckily for me I get three extra and am just in for the kpekus
we are from the same world booda....... cheers��
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by humilitypays(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Glawrie:

Haba..I have sense na
If it's not him, it's not anyone
na so Regina Daniels tell that Bobo kiniko until baba olowo Ned came into the picture cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.