Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash (20773 Views)

Infinix Changes Logo To Demonstrate Social Distancing / FG To Investigate Truecaller For Breaching Privacy Rights Of Nigerians / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Engrgreg231(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nonsense mark thinks he can just wake and make irrelevant decisions
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
MrRegret:

We are tired of the Government dishing shit to us, expecting us to continue to smile with a shit grin on our face.

One battle at a time brother,
Dem no build Rome one day.

Jan 25 we move

#WeDonTire

You are right brother, one battle at a time. The one of SARS and police brutality was fought and won, it shows we shall win again.
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by dvkot(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Once india ban WhatsApp. It will be their death. So let Facebook better rethink
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by rajiedreez: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

fake news
WhatsApp did not change any deadline stop casting false information. WhatsApp is going on with the privacy on 8th February I have already accepted the privacy. Una never see anything, go and join telegram na.
if you don't have access to an information, do a little research before diving into conclusion

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see WhatsApp fizzling out in the next 10 years. I see a new app taking over, I see this app eliminating mobile networks cos the whole world will make use of it. I can see that this app is from the dark world, and is owned by the Antichrist. I see billions using it. I see them collecting the mark of the beast. This I have seen.

cool shocked
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by fuckdemrepented: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Signal and Telegram, my brother. More of Signal tho.

God bless us all.
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by chuzfridam: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see WhatsApp fizzling out in the next 10 years. I see a new app taking over, I see this app eliminating mobile networks cos the whole world will make use of it. I can see that this app is from the dark world, and is owned by the Antichrist. I see billions using it. I see them collecting the mark of the beast. This I have seen.

Boss, you are seeing so many things. WHAT DO YOU SEE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE SIR?
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Emeka71(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm wondering which one is signal.
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Tiopii: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

what do you see about your life?
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Coinbased: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
for real
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by bamac(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ilajeboy:
Nokia 5.3 or Samsung galaxy a21s... which should I go for, I'm in a bit of a quandary here
Well, the two are great actually. However, it depends on what you need in your device. Picture-wise, battery-wise the samsung is it. But memory-wise the Nokia does it. Though the picture of the Nokia too is awesome, however, the memory is the selling point.

Don't let's derail the thread. Please call/whatsapp on 08091180137 to order through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant.

Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Sureodds2020202: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You are seeing nonsense.
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by IgboWarlord(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This,my people is what happens when the Ganja hits the medula...
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by JJOF(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ishilove:
If I tell you I understand what they wrote up there I am lying. When they told to agree to one long epistle like that, I simply agreed sharp sharp because I wanted to check my chats urgently. I don't discuss sensitive things on messaging apps. I have a java phone I use to discuss really private stuff.
I swear lmao. I no even spend 2 secs put, I just click accept. I con be like "wait oo, wetin I accept so?" �

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Astra101: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
If care is not taken those greedy Americans would force Google to remove telegram from there android store
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Abid2020(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Signal all the way
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by PatAnselm(m): 12:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Abid2020:
Signal all the way

Wetin dey this signal sef? Make e no be say una dey overhype am oh
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by LhoOd: 1:05am On Jan 17, 2021
PatAnselm:

Wetin dey this signal sef? Make e no be say una dey overhype am oh
it's like the same with whatsapp, without the story feature (though I heard story sharing, amongst other features will be added in the next update)
signal is cool

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by PatAnselm(m): 3:10am On Jan 17, 2021
LhoOd:

it's like the same with whatsapp, without the story feature (though I heard story sharing, amongst other features will be added in the next update)
signal is cool

Just downloaded it now, lemme see what's special about it
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by mmsen: 3:25am On Jan 17, 2021
rottable:
The backlash is too much. They will be forced to suspend their decision

It is late but not too much.

The time for mass exodus was when Facebook bought WhatsApp.
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by ikennamadu1(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

fake news
WhatsApp did not change any deadline stop casting false information. WhatsApp is going on with the privacy on 8th February I have already accepted the privacy. Una never see anything, go and join telegram na.
let it be the first and last time you cancel people's comments... I no go warn you again.. i go knack you 30 years ban
Re: Whatsapp Delays Privacy Changes After Backlash by Adaptsnews(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Check all you need to know about the new WhatsApp privacy policy

https://www.adaptsnews.com/2021/02/whatsapp-privacy-policy-accept-new.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons To Password Your Devices / PHOTOS: MTN Warehouse In Lagos On Fire / Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.