Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,124 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria (19403 Views)

COVID-19 Update For December 15 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For February 15 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by marvin906(m): 12:59am On Jan 16, 2021
paulolee:
the numbers are increasing daily and i.pray it doesn't leads to a new lockdown..
as for that Kofi state, if I continue seeing dt 5 cases from next monday, I would lead a one man protest because covid isnt maths and they cant be having a constant 5 cases since last year..
its better they are scrapped from d list if they av stopped testing..

Kogi was never really testing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 16, 2021
realstars:
This thing is on ZigZag game, Bet Me if the next indext will not Go down tike 2 times, then rise to the top 2000 to meet their tagget.
WHO are deciving us, they have no good foi africans.

To pruff my point, why? do they change the original name of CoronaVirus that we hard cure, to Covid~19 that they have cure?.
Only God Will Save Us.

Yaba left straight! Many are mad, few are roving!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Cutezt:
So I've been to the 2 Hotspots of the virus in this country, being a Lagosians who spends almost all year in Lagos, and a Plateau indegine who spends all of his holidays in Jos, and lived over 20 years in Jos, with thousands of friends and relatives, yet, I am yet to see someone being tested or even rumors of someone who was tested.

I am not doubting the existence of coronavirus in Nigeria, but i don't know how they come up with these figures on a daily.

Only God will help us las las.

Go to NIMR Yaba and see many people been tested. Also, I personally know the 7 private labs approved to carry out tests in Lagos. Only say what you are sure of please!

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that this results are fake.

Another Covidiot! Seun should start recommending the transfer of doubters to the IDH, Yaba for them to believe. After spending 1 day there, you will believe.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by realstars: 1:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Siwel25:

Yaba left straight! Many are mad, few are roving!
Meaning?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Quincy84: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Perfect Nairaland Clone
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 1:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Cutezt:

Maybe you haven't, I have seen countless, one of my aunts works at a hospital, the HIV patients I encounter there are too real to doubt the existence of HIV, don't get it twisted, coronavirus is real, but the testing and churning out figures is what I totally don't understand.

I was in Jos for a month late last year and even my aunt that works at the hospital does not understand how the numbers come up, and before you say anything, the hospital is a massive hospital, one of the biggest in the whole state.
i agree that our data is so warped. I'm sure they're loads of other people that have also encountered lots of covid patients. All in all people should try and stay safe wink.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 1:15am On Jan 16, 2021
marvin906:

Kogi was never really testing
but it seems they're getting away with it sad. How . Low testing still standing, how are some states getting away with covid . We're never serious about anything in this country angry.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Majid1990(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Shit!
I think this is the highest cases recorded so far
they are always rising the figure whenever we move towards school resumption

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Majid1990(m): 1:22am On Jan 16, 2021
alizma:
Yahaya Bello signed special agreement with God on this.
he sign nothing with God but can't stand on his toes and succor to their fraud I am from Kogi I live in lokoja there is no corona virus and to crown it all our state link more than 5 state together travelers are moving in and out yet we don't have corona think about this am not saying there is no corona in Nigeria but this figure are all wrong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 1:34am On Jan 16, 2021
MAYBE YAYAH BELLOW WANTS TO USE THIS AS A WIN FOR HIM DURING THE 2023 ELECTIONS THAT HE MANAGED COVID WELL LOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:38am On Jan 16, 2021
NCDC, where are the patients isolated?

Where are they?

Btw,

Which moniker be FalseProphet again?

Too many funny names dey this place, I swear. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 1:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Cutezt:

Maybe you haven't, I have seen countless, one of my aunts works at a hospital, the HIV patients I encounter there are too real to doubt the existence of HIV, don't get it twisted, coronavirus is real, but the testing and churning out figures is what I totally don't understand.

I was in Jos for a month late last year and even my aunt that works at the hospital does not understand how the numbers come up, and before you say anything, the hospital is a massive hospital, one of the biggest in the whole state.

That a hospital is big doesn’t mean it has the license to take in infectious diseases patients

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Swiftlee(m): 1:48am On Jan 16, 2021
Kogi lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by braveheart77: 2:03am On Jan 16, 2021
alizma:

Having Necessary testing facilities also determine the score

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by adeyemi2017(m): 2:05am On Jan 16, 2021
alizma:
I wonder ooo. You reason as I do here.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 2:05am On Jan 16, 2021
SCAMDEMIC. This PTF is targeting a gain from LOCKDOWN that is why the figure is increasing every day. Awon oloriburuku.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by FalseProphet1(m): 2:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Siwel25:

Another Covidiot! Seun should start recommending the transfer of doubters to the IDH, Yaba for them to believe. After spending 1 day there, you will believe.
I see you going there soon
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by braveheart77: 2:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Cutezt:

So think in a population like lagos it is unusual for people to.get infected in large numbers?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 2:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Siwel25:

Go to NIMR Yaba and see many people been tested. Also, I personally know the 7 private labs approved to carry out tests in Lagos. Only say what you are sure of please!
Hi, the secret behind dis arbitrary increase will be leaked soon, how will you defend them when what I have said come true?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Simeon88(m): 2:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Which kind jazz are they using in Kogi state. I no understand again.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 16, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Hi, the secret behind dis arbitrary increase will be leaked soon, how will you defend them when what I have said come true?

SMH. You think you are talking to an uninformed person like you. Uve nothing to prove other than beer parlour propaganda. Bless you!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Noah2gud(m): 3:07am On Jan 16, 2021
May God save us all
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by greatness77: 3:16am On Jan 16, 2021
realstars:
This thing is on ZigZag game, Bet Me if the next indext will not Go down tike 2 times, then rise to the top 2000 to meet their tagget.
WHO are deciving us, they have no good foi africans.

To pruff my point, why? do they change the original name of CoronaVirus that we hard cure, to Covid~19 that they have cure?.
Only God Will Save Us.
keep on fooling yourself until u contract d virus, awon scamdemic crew giving useless point
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by greatness77: 3:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Cutezt:
So I've been to the 2 Hotspots of the virus in this country, being a Lagosians who spends almost all year in Lagos, and a Plateau indegine who spends all of his holidays in Jos, and lived over 20 years in Jos, with thousands of friends and relatives, yet, I am yet to see someone being tested or even rumors of someone who was tested.

I am not doubting the existence of coronavirus in Nigeria, but i don't know how they come up with these figures on a daily.

Only God will help us las las.
call ncdc tell dem u have corona virus, I know they must find u come so dat they will pick you and join you together with those who are living with d virus then u will check to know if d figure is genuine or not, awon scamdemic crew hisssss
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by greatness77: 3:37am On Jan 16, 2021
SirWarlock:
I haven't seen someone with HIV or rumoured to have HIV. Now please someone shouldn't equate coro and HIV grin. It's just an example grin.
don't mind him since I was born I've never seen anyone who died or is living with hiv, but if u ask him to nack strange kpekus raw he will say God forbid dat he don't want to carry hiv, but he cannot show us even a single person dat is living with hiv, nigeria youth are d problem of dis country they will hardly embrace truth, I've told him to call ncdc and tell them dat he has coronavirus I trust ncdc because they won't waist their time conduct any test they will just throw him to isolation center where he will meet his colleagues

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Suyet1: 3:47am On Jan 16, 2021
they are plan is that they want to do another lockdown that is why they increased the figures because federal government have announced that school will resume on Monday God help us[color=#990000][/color]
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:08am On Jan 16, 2021
sad

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Lexicon123: 4:57am On Jan 16, 2021
alizma:
something is rather fishy here. It's either no testing is happening in Kogi or the figures are falsified.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Black052(m): 4:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Scamdemic crew association of Nigeria I greet you ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Promises To Build Multi-Million Naira Chemotherapy Centre / Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.