Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) (45440 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Sea Pirates Kill Four Nigerian Navy Personnel, Abduct Three Foreigners / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Space for sale

If you want me to prophesy into your life or help you to read your future, quote me smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Someone made kidnapping an official operation in Nigeria, who knows the name of that individual again please?
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Ayomide119: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see them being freed, I see that they aren't working alone, that they are working for important people in the society. I see those important people put calls through, I see them being released, I see them going back to their kidnapping business. This I have seen.
Oshey false prophet

1 Like

Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sometimes, i no know whether to take sides with my law enforcement friend wey dey kill suspects we use firearm for crimes, for pleasure even before trial. This my friend eh, once e trace and catch thief na kill, same with kidnappers and cultist wey use gun to fight. According to him, as long as they are allowed to live, innocent people will die. E get d one wey as e receive call for e bail e just switch off his phone, take am go backyard, shoot am twice for back kill am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by mrgbenga1: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Crime isn't good. Look for a legitimate business or job.
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Padra(f): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see them being freed, I see that they aren't working alone, that they are working for important people in the society. I see those important people put calls through, I see them being released, I see them going back to their kidnapping business. This I have seen.

Wahala grin grin
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by shegzhkn: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Well, they are very lucky. That is all I can say.

At least, they didn't abduct the Yankees from aboard a yankee ship.

Otherwise... A lot of possible scenarios are playing in my head right now and they ain't pleasant.

Who remembers MV Maesrk Alabama? smiley

Captain Richard Philip, huh ??
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by okadoo: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Criminals, they should be jailed.
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
See their face looking like hungry infested dogs.they don't even look like people seeing millions
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Jodano: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Iam not in support of any form of crime ,but this ones are still better than those disturbing their people in the North.
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Dreyton36: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Put some respek on that name pirate
These are bandits , hoodlums
How person go be pirate and he no fresh

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
These guys dey catch out big time sha
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by ERORR404(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
The guy on the far right was photoshped into that picture, notice howthe shoulder part of his shirt runs into the jersey of the guy in the middle.
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
This sea piracy is gradually getting out of hand....

Kindly check my signature

How much?

Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by mu2sa2: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
SS domestic terrorists aka militants and SE armed robbers, cultists and vicious killers are worse than north's boko haram and bandits.
Ironically, these SE & SS terrorists, robbers, cultists and kidnappers plus their siblings and supporters, even here on nl, who are Nigeria's biggest security challenge, will be talking bunkum the north is holding Nigeria down.
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

https://punchng.com/suspected-sea-pirates-arrested-for-kidnapping-four-americans/

No matter how popular and rewarding crime is, I can never be part of it. I’ve suffered and have series of opportunities to cut corners but I will rather die than involve in anything that will not give me peace.

struggle through school and graduated, no job I started doing menial job and started a farm that grew and I hope that will be my career until omo Onile came one day and said they have won the case and took over the ownership from the winners chapel that I rented the land from, in short they chase me and other farmers with weapons several times and destroy my plantain plantation. I started teaching, extra lesson and home tutoring again to survive but the teaching pay is just too small cox I’m used to better money.... Because of coro and low income that I earn through that. Now, I have started learning professional painting as all this content writing and digital marketing skills I also learn will require a company/firm to apply and all applications I have been sending only qualify me for a 20-25k job. And that can't even feed me. In nutshell, in a wicked world and country with no hope like ours, some of us have sworn not to go into crime or involve in any fraud till death while pursuing any possible means to have a bright future and one day God will favour us. I hope someone will hit like

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

grin grin

If na you dey that profile like that.

You too dope I swear!!!

I wan come pay your bride price cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by zubimete(f): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Surely there's an end to everything. There are seven things that will destroy us: Wealth without works; Pleasure without conscience; Knowledge without character; Religion without sacrifice; Politics without principle; Science without humanity; Business without ethics!

1 Like

Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by greatness77: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

https://punchng.com/suspected-sea-pirates-arrested-for-kidnapping-four-americans/
what of kidnapper Wadume and d lieutenant dat aided him to carry out his nefarious acts? we are yet to hear from dem,
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Canberra55: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Would you mind editing your first statement? Not everyone understands Spanish.
LoveTalk:
This really shows how people are seriously desperate to do anything all because of lack love.

People are still creating legal jobs for themselves despite the situation of the country's economy.

This is very bad.
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kingosytex:

If na you dey that profile like that.
You too dope I swear!!!
I wan come pay your bride price cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not ready for men's wahala jawre grin
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

I'm not ready for men's wahala jawre grin

Abeg na!!! I be perfect gentle man.
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Canberra55:
Would you mind editing your first statement? Not everyone understands Spanish.
grin
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Komu1048:

No matter how popular and rewarding crime is, I can never be part of it. I’ve suffered and have series of opportunities to cut corners but I will rather die than involve in anything that will not give me peace.

struggle through school and graduated, no job I started doing menial job and started a farm that grew and I hope that will be my career until omo Onile came one day and said they have won the case and took over the ownership from the winners chapel that I rented the land from, in short they chase me and other farmers with weapons several times and destroy my plantain plantation. I started teaching, extra lesson and home tutoring again to survive but the teaching pay is just too small cox I’m used to better money.... Because of coro and low income that I earn through that. Now, I have started learning professional painting as all this content writing and digital marketing skills I also learn will require a company/firm to apply and all applications I have been sending only qualify me for a 20-25k job. And that can't even feed me. In nutshell, in a wicked world and country with no hope like ours, some of us have sworn not to go into crime or involve in any fraud till death while pursuing any possible means to have a bright future and one day God will favour us. I hope someone will hit like
Great piece
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kingosytex:

Abeg na!!! I be perfect gentle man.
Boda, your gf is enough for you.

1 Like

Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Boda, your gf is enough for you.

No, I insist you are the one I want.

Can I send you a Dm?
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Great piece

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by LoveTalk(f): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kingosytex:

No, I insist you are the one I want.
Can I send you a Dm?
I'm too proud to reply DM grin
Re: Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

I'm too proud to reply DM grin

I love proud people.

Don't you understand? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.