Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband (50237 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by sammirano: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good woman
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by Originalsly: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Can pick out who poor in reasoning and in real life from the comments .....husband... bank manager... has to be rich.... wife.... must stick by him all because of his salary ..... it is unthinkable that she can be worth more than him.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by Womanizer(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:

Someone who broke a home and caused the death of his fellow man is not a demon? Ok, he's an angel.

He and the lady were already dating before she got married.

I can also bet #1 million that the lady's husband knew that his wife had a sugar daddy cum benefactor in the bank but chose to look the other way.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by nonut: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
Standing with a demon to what end? E no pass for the money cos you already know how much he's worth.

You better talk sense Into his head and stop standing for evil.
As if you'll do anything different from what she did.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by knowhowk: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nuhu crediting her account and that of her family members with huge money, I see her family members warning her not to leave her husband as no one is perfect, I see her still bent on leaving, I see more alerts appear on her phone, I see her making this statement here that she's strongly behind her husband and will stand with him whatever the cost. This I have seen.
. Oga why are U calling yourself a Fake Prophet now ,With all these U have seen what else is expected of a True Prophet ,I Hail U ooo.More Anointing grin

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by knowhowk: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
what do you expect before, to deny or abandon him at this point...no.not wen she is a Muslim.
Good woman always stand by there man in public but may scold them privately.

all the same I believe this should be a personal affair n blame the man for the current public show this issue is generating.

God help them overcome this case!
. Stop insulting God .Na God make d MD to dey Bleep another man's wife

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by Dong2: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
ibnlawal:

Infidelity is everywhere. I don't understand why most people seems pretty focused on Ilorin.
BTW, shey the MD is from Ilorin ni?

Yeah...he is an Ilorin indigene
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by TheRedpillguy: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Does she have a choice? High value man.

She won't mind sharing him with other women. Plus she knows she is replaceble.

It won't take the man 1min to find a younger woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by HustlerGurl(f): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Life goes on
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by bizzibodi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
This Nuru must hav settle d husband, sponsored their wedding,made him a director,spoil him with money,he can b d one that fix d gal for her husband to marry,while still eating her apple....money answereth all things.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by OmoManU: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dong2:

She can never leave him except they are not Ilorin.. I would have been shock sef cos in ilorin, shinna(adultery) is suna! The wife sef dey collect codedly. Iykyk grin

lol but honestly at the end of the day the man may be found not guilty

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by Kimjongun: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yoruba will say, eni ti oku ni ti e gbe. It is the person that died that lose, people on earth will find a resolve with time.

This is to warn everybody be careful of your actions! Be careful of who you call love, don't rush to put that ring on her!
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by BRATISLAVA: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pierocash:
When you are rich, no woman will leave you regardless of the offence, not to talk of mere adultery that is part of men

If this MD happens to be a broke struggling man,this woman would have landed back safely to her parents home.

Tell that to Jeff Bezos. You think money is everything, don't project that on women.

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by kalu61(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1
Can you stand by like this when l become Vice Chancellor
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by GetMeRight: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
TANID:
no no i just grew up here ni fa but you will hardly know that i'm not from ilorin

And what they're doing their are not being done where other people grew up?
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by GetMeRight: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Womanizer:

[s] He and the lady were already dating before she got married.

I can also bet #1 million that the lady's husband knew that his wife had a sugar daddy cum benefactor in the bank but chose to look the other way [/s] .

Two separate sentences, two trashes
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by abdulwasee(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dong2:

She can never leave him except they are not Ilorin.. I would have been shock sef cos in ilorin, shinna(adultery) is suna! The wife sef dey collect codedly. Iykyk grin
You lack common sense, proper him training and decorum wuwi this your comment. You people just cast an unimaginable image about Ilorin as if that is the general trait of Ilorin. Are there no bad people among your families too?

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
kalu61:
CalliDora1

Can you stand by like this when l become Vice Chancellor

I'm not saying she shouldn't stand by her husband but I'm only curious as to what end she's doing that. If he were a commoner, would she still say the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by victorazyvictor(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
I hear say Ilorin people like adultery too much.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by bhella10: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
But by the time they sack him and make life difficult for him you would contemplate leaving him abi? Women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by DukeNija(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Vyolet:
Believe everything you read online at your own peril.
A matter that has been settled since, if she didn't leave three years ago, why would she leave now?

You seem to know more about this than the average Nigerian. Please spill the tea.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by debbydams(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
olasaad:

Thankyou cheesy so na only Ilorin man are involved in adultery Tell us the name of your village and let know how holy you are.
seriously won shey agbako sinna ni ilorin.. they don't see it has a bad tin o..
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by excel101(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Just see the MD Dickhead.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by Peacefullove: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pierocash:
When you are rich, no woman will leave you regardless of the offence, not to talk of mere adultery that is part of men

If this MD happens to be a broke struggling man,this woman would have landed back safely to her parents home.

So they didn't leave Jeff Bezuz?

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by Akinh: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kai see as Nigerian turn back on their words...I could remember few week back when Nairaland said the woman is leaving and even planning to divorce him, and I saw how most of us praise her and even curse the man, now story don change ..and beside here u re entitle to what u say here oo..imagine how u guys go confront this administration that is doing shit...Nuru never carry police they look for una oo,still I wonder why we are just like BAT in this Con3...too much of hypocrisy.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by tunapawizzy: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
na wa o
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by tunapawizzy: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:

So they didn't leave Jeff Bezuz?
That one na big cashout na.....weytin this naija woman wan cash out now.....na just upkeep and house dem go give am...dat one small compared to weytin dey ground
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by Pierocash(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Tell that to Jeff Bezos. You think money is everything, don't project that on women.
those are Americans. 99.9% of Naija women won't do that.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by Peacefullove: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunapawizzy:

That one na big cashout na.....weytin this naija woman wan cash out now.....na just upkeep and house dem go give am...dat one small compared to weytin dey ground

Exactly, so it's not that woman can't leave a rich man.

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband by TANID(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dong2:

You go don use dat do jibiti tire! If you know what I mean. Their girls there are super cheap tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy I swear i'm so tired of their girls both house wife's and singles are always after me.

Beside That Have You Ever Live Here Before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.