Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No? (2061 Views)

NITDA Scholarship 2013 / Apptitude Test For NITDA / Suggestions On How To Become A Talk Show Host!1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No? by joftech(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2006
I always laugh when those guys at NITDA talk about seminars, workshop, and other stuffs that are irrelevant to ICT development in Nigeria. After their establishment they have not been able to come up with any noveldevelopment plan for the nation's IT sector.

For example they have not been able to do anything about .ng after all these years.

Well i don't blame them. Why put people that are educated in 1970s computer world in charge of a 21st century technology sector.

I wonder why govt can't just disband that agency instead of wasting money on such a white elephant.

What do you think.
Re: Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No? by Afam(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2006
The body is a waste of time and resources. It is a real shame that the body is just used to siphon money and recylce people that have very little or nothing to offer Nigeria and Nigerians as regards ICT.
Re: Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No? by Seun(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2006
Talk is big business. Ask the Success Digest people who are always conducting seminars about how to become a millionaire!
Re: Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No? by joftech(m): 3:07am On Feb 07, 2006
So how many millionaries have they make/made.

Talk does not bring the bread to the table.
Re: Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No? by afroasian(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2006
I think we should appreciate the fact that they are talking.

If they didn't say anything, thats worse.

What if we are like sao-tome?

(1) (Reply)

Joining D Nigerian Navy Or Custom / What Is Peace Accounting? / Pharmacy In Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.