Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me (410 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by martius101(m): 7:20am On Jan 16, 2021
good morning NL.... please I am searching for a matured lady who is ready for marriage, financially okay.... everything other thing can be sorted.. age is not a barrier...... please contact me here....08155588635...thanks

please if you come to talk trash to me....ehn?....na me know wetin I want....
Re: Help Me by InfernoNig: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Why online?. Don't tell me you don't see ladies everyday around you! It's so pathetic when guys come online to seek for love, knowing fully well that all these spaces are filled with fake people. Please get real. Go out, socialize, there is a girl out there for you and stop chasing problems for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help Me by martius101(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
Why online?. Don't tell me you don't see ladies everyday around you! It's so pathetic when guys come online to seek for love, knowing fully well that all these spaces are filled with fake people. Please get real. Go out, socialize, there is a girl out there for you and stop chasing problems for yourself.

nice one....I was thinking maybe someone out there might feel the same way....might probably be shy and all....but some relationships work online though.
Re: Help Me by InfernoNig: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2021
martius101:

nice one....I was thinking maybe someone out there might feel the same way....might probably be shy and all....but some relationships work online though.

Not here. About 80% Nairaland female Moniker are male in disguise. 15% of the remaining 20% don't give a shit, while the remaining 5%, God knows what they have been through in the hands of male Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Help Me by FalseProphet1(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:

Not here. About 80% Nairaland female Moniker are male in disguise. 15% of the remaining 20% don't give a shit, while the remaining 5%, God knows what they have been through in the hands of male Nairalanders.
Hmmm
Re: Help Me by Stacyomolola(f): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Hmmm
I was expecting a prophecy
Re: Help Me by FalseProphet1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Stacyomolola:

I was expecting a prophecy
I see that what he said isn't true. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Red Candles In The Dark (a Sequel To "For The Love Man") / The Huge Difference Between A Man LovePeddler And A Slut / Express VPN Login Details Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.