Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic (76810 Views)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by dre11(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2021
17-year-old prospective Law student at the Benue State University, Makurdi, Alex Esther, narrates to JOHN CHARLES how she set his boyfriend, Chidinma, ablaze after he allegedly made her abort three pregnancies

What is your name?

My name is Esther Alex.

How old are you?

I am 17 years old.

What do you do?

I just gained admission into Benue State University to study Law.

You were arrested for allegedly setting one Chidinma, said to be your boyfriend, ablaze. What actually happened?

I just can’t explain why I killed my boyfriend. I was just angry over all the issues we had.

What were the issues?

We had been fighting over some issues; like I was a virgin when I met him and he promised never to leave me but to always stand by me. Our relationship was really serious to the extent that we had to take a blood oath before I allowed him to deflower me. When I got pregnant for him, he gave me an injection in his medicine shop to abort the pregnancy. I got pregnant the second time and he promised that we would keep that one (pregnancy). Then he started misbehaving and would sometimes not even come home while I was pregnant.

Were the two of you living together?

Yes. He came with some people to meet with my family after which I moved in with him. Then I got pregnant for him the third time. We had serious problems to the point that we had even been going to the police station. I later had to pack out of his house. His sister would sometimes come and beat me up in the house. I couldn’t fight for myself. After our last fight, he travelled to his village for Christmas and came back on Saturday, January 9, 2021.

The night he returned from the village, he came to look for me at our house. I was going to buy something in the neighbourhood when I heard him calling me but I didn’t answer him. He started begging me and said there were things he needed to settle with me. I said I had forgiven him. He then said I should come to his house and I said it wouldn’t be possible immediately.

So, what happened then?

Eventually, I decided to go to his house the following day but I was scared that he might harm me. So, I decided to buy some fuel for N840 from a man selling around my house. I also bought matches and went to visit him at night.

What happened when you got to his house with the fuel?

By the time I got to his house, the main gate to the compound was already locked so I had to go and knock at his window. He asked who was there and I said I was the one. He came and opened the gate for me and I entered but left the fuel outside.

We started chatting in his room and settled (our differences), then we had sex. I actually didn’t feel like having sex with him but he forced me and had his way. After the sex, we both slept off.

Then what happened?

I just cannot say, but later, I went outside and carried the fuel and poured it in the room and then I lit the matches. I ran out naked and went and slept inside a church.

How do you feel now?

Reality has dawned on me now and I feel bad about what has happened

https://punchng.com/i-set-my-boyfriend-ablaze-after-forced-sex-17-year-old-prospective-law-student/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Scientists(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Lies. You where bittered that he destroyed u and then now u two are not together, he is doing better than u.

U See how street boyfriend shit destroy this one

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by InfernoNig: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Last sex and she torched (burned) him. Women and evil mind.

175 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nwodosis(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Premeditated murder, I see the noose beckoning to her!

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Olunmercy56(f): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by dangermouse(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
You never know with women
-James Hardly Chase.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Millenniumlady(f): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
If you respect yourself well no man will ever disrespect you by asking you to come to his house......

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Queenlovely(f): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2021
chauu
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by illicit(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021
I don't support illicit abortion....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by UncleKoboko: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Unfortunate Idǐot!

Many of these so-called adults and parents of this generation are completely USELESS and TERRIBLE parents.

Most children of this age grow up being MANNERLESS, WAYWARD, and lacks proper home training.

I know many girls between 15-25 years that can't cook, wash their own clothes, clean and do many simple chores. How do you now raise your own children?
But they have 3 to 8 body counts already.

- The only thing most boys know how to do is gambling, doing drugs, playing video games and pressing phone from morning till night, while the girls go about having sex with different men in the name of boyfriends, watch Telemundo and Zeeworld all day, stay on social media all day posting rubbish and lazying about.
Most of them don't know how to do anything properly except spreading legs around.

I blame the parents 90%!

The crazy thing is, most of these parents won't even tolerate nonsense from other people's children living with them or maids. That's why most of this maids grow up to become better than their useless children.

Imagine a 17 years old has already done 3 ABORTIONS cry
Useless generation.

339 Likes 40 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by HelpYourself(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
The name of her boyfriend who made her aborted 3 pregnancies is Chidinma.

Mods

What is this sort of tribalism this morning?

Seun dominique OAM4J mukina2

On home page ?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by donbachi(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2021
leave dis talk..just make up ur mind to wear prison uniform,with "CC" written at the back.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by chatinent: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Three abortions?
That's consensual and stupid of you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Blueeyedboi(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=illicit post=98110296]I don't ,nillicit abortio,a#,,,1n. 2, & , #& w w... [#2f nquote]
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Millenniumlady(f): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2021
donbachi:
leave dis talk..just make up ur mind to wear prison uniform,with "CC" written at the back.
Since she yet to wear it go and force it on her undecided atenu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by NiRfreak(m): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
If you respect yourself well no man will ever disrespect you by asking you to come to his house......

But we can respect you by telling you to meet us at a hotel... grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Millenniumlady(f): 7:56am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

But we can respect you by telling you to meet us at a hotel... grin
ok mr freak your name says it all

5 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by weyreypey: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady that year... I flex her tire...the vjay was usually tighter after the deed... Omokomo....mo jakpa before any aggression.....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by fati2001(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2021
This you what you get when you date immature girls they reason anyhow

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by mysticwarrior(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2021
Juvenile delinquency.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by greatness77: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/i-set-my-boyfriend-ablaze-after-forced-sex-17-year-old-prospective-law-student/

Lalasticlala
fabricated story, trash lies from pit of hell she should be banged no need of going to prison let dem go and continue their love story over there

5 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Twelfthman: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2021
There are lessons to learn from this story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Neddstark: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2021
Women are really doing heinious crimes these days believing the society will have mercy on them because they are females, the weaker sex. Death penalty please, its the best deterrence.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by layzie: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Premeditated murder. U already bought fuel and matches before going to his house that night. So uve settled to be done with him that night. Sad case, for such a young girl

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by vibbb: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2021
This one has not even become a lawyer yet, she has already killed her potential hubby. This reminds me of those lawyers who end up killing their husband.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Harry00(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2021
interesting
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Millenniumlady(f): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2021
weyreypey:
Millenniumlady that year... I flex her tire...the vjay was usually tighter after the deed... Omokomo
Boy you need a job cause this ain't cutting it millennium is who you ain't fu*king with

4 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Patrioticman007(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Na dem in the name of love, they have killed millions. Kiriyo.
There is an endangered tribe in Nigeria, we need to protect them before they go extinct. Indonesia police are killing them, Malaysian police are killing them, Philippines police are killing them & now Nigerian babes are killing them ooooo.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.