Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic (76819 Views)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Small girls these days. I wonder the kind of upbringing they had.

At your age, youve already aborted 3 preggy. I blame the parents though. Bad parenting is one of the major causes of rotten children in the society.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ignis: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by fuckdemrepented: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2021
The fear of a woman is the beginning of Long life

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by VEXT: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

But we can respect you by telling you to meet us at a hotel... grin

Hahahahaha.. Guy no kill me with laugh.. So coming to a guy house na indecent act... Chai...some Naija gals Ehn.

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2021
Another one
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by oguns222: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
If you respect yourself well no man will ever disrespect you by asking you to come to his house......

Rubbish talk
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by GeneralPula: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2021
It disgust me when i read people do abortions. This one nah cum 3 times? Dang!

Imagine you don start to dey do abortions for 17. Naso most naija girls be. At the age of 22 upward, Puna go don dey smell, destroy..

Stinks !

6 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by 44Bulldog(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
If you respect yourself well no man will ever disrespect you by asking you to come to his house......

"Come to my house," is not disrespectful.

7 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Omezif(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2021
This young lady went far by killing the guy, she acted as a grown evil woman. If the guy knew this small young lady has mind to unleash this kind of atrocity he would have been careful but the boy has sinned against God by killing three unborn babies.

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by sammysmiles(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Weyrey

Many of this so-called adults and parents of this generation are completely USELESS and TERRIBLE parents.

Most children of this age grow up being MANNERLESS, WAYWARD and lacks proper home training.

- The only thing most boys knows how to do is gambling, doing drugs, playing video games and pressing phone from morning till night, while the girls have sex around with Different men, stay on social media all day posting rubbish and lazying about.
Most of them don't know how to do anything properly except spreading legs about.

I blame the parents!
Imagine a 17 years old has already done 3 ABORTIONS cry
Useless generation.
How can you use the case of one person to judge a whole generation?

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Le2money(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
You called it tribalism, but to me I asked how on earth can a man be named Chidinma as we all blv Chidinma should be a female name

GofuckYourself:

Mods

What is this sort of tribalism this morning?

Seun dominique OAM4J mukina2

On home page ?

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by oguns222: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Mods

What is this sort of tribalism this morning?

Seun dominique OAM4J mukina2

On home page ?

That's simplyleo. The shameless tribal bigot, a disgrace to the Yoruba race.

8 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Kimjongun: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison

God will bless you
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by OgbanjeProphet: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
I don't know about forced sex. But...

Three abortions

Some men are callous, and most women are plain stupid.

6 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Hmm.. internet feminist at it again grin grin this one don go make amala for her guy this morning coming here yo spew rubbish..

9 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by NiRfreak(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
VEXT:

Hahahahaha.. Guy no kill me with laugh.. So coming to a guy house naked indecent act... Chai...some Naija gals Ehn.
You no see as Dem dey fall our hand. I don't understand...if I gal can't come to my house..den she's not ready to have a boyfriend now..no time to waste...make we kuku carry Dem go hotel go solve the matter.

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Weyrey

Many of this so-called adults and parents of this generation are completely USELESS and TERRIBLE parents.

Most children of this age grow up being MANNERLESS, WAYWARD, and lacks proper home training.

- The only thing most boys knows how to do is gambling, doing drugs, playing video games and pressing phone from morning till night, while the girls go around about havinh sex with Different men in the name of boyfriends, stay on social media all day posting rubbish and lazying about.
Most of them don't know how to do anything properly except spreading legs about.

I blame the parents 90%!

Imagine a 17 years old has already done 3 ABORTIONS cry
Useless generation.

100% and they don't know it. The next generation would make even worse parents.

7 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Kimjongun: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Those are the set of men that poisoned the hearts of most of Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Millenniumlady(f): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2021
iLegendd:

"Come to my house," is not disrespectful.
It's the worst disrespect you can ever think of.....

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by classicfrank4u(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2021
You were scared that he might harm you but he didn't.. but u still decided to set him ablaze?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Buzx: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Sex with a minor is rape because she's not capable of consenting; she's a minor. In the eyes of the law, people below this age (17/18) are simply too immature to make a decision that could have consequences such as a pregnancy.

But the guy is dead, and dead men tell no tales. For the girl, this is premeditated murder, but her saving grace might that she's a juvenile. I don't know the laws concerning juvenile crimes in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by TheControversy: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Lol she's a psycho. She set him ablaze and still had the mind to sleep inside a church. Guys better be careful the kind of lady you're sleeping next to. These vagina people and their unpredictable emotions, some are not normal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Millenniumlady(f): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Hmm.. internet feminist at it again grin grin this one don go make amala for her guy this morning coming here yo spew rubbish..
if you don't get off my comment undecided
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ModestGal(f): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Hm
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Fuckyoumod: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
this broke ass pikin no go gree us hear something ooooh....

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Godblessbiafraa: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Say no to pre marital sex they won't hear

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by hashtagged(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:

exactly, na boyfriend Dem send am make she find for skul

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by PHijo(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2021
If you are not Igbo and you date an Igbo man anything you take eye see take am like that!

Most of them only marry non-Igbo girls who are better than them in ALL ramifications.

Other than that, they use and dump and settle for an Igbo girl when the chips are down.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.