Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic (76802 Views)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by 99thEnemy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Uzohendris:

hendrislinks@gmail.com, write me bro so we can chat better
ICQ/IRC/protonmail
or send discord link
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by iamclime(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
dangermouse:
You never know with women

-James Hardly Chase.
A nice novel, everyone should try to read it. Add this: The Guilty Are Afraid.-James Hadley Chase

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Slynation(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Unfortunate Idǐot!

Many of these so-called adults and parents of this generation are completely USELESS and TERRIBLE parents.

Most children of this age grow up being MANNERLESS, WAYWARD, and lacks proper home training.

I know many girls between 15-25 years that can't cook, wash their own clothes, clean and do many simple chores. How do you now raise your own children?
But they have 3 to 8 body counts already.

- The only thing most boys know how to do is gambling, doing drugs, playing video games and pressing phone from morning till night, while the girls go about having sex with different men in the name of boyfriends, watch Telemundo and Zeeworld all day, stay on social media all day posting rubbish and lazying about.
Most of them don't know how to do anything properly except spreading legs around.

I blame the parents 90%!

The crazy thing is, most of these parents won't even tolerate nonsense from other people's children living with them or maids. That's why most of this maids grow up to become better than their useless children.

Imagine a 17 years old has already done 3 ABORTIONS cry
Useless generation.
Most times, the parent are blameless, they raised a child in a God fearing way only for them to get influenced by wayward friends while some are actually possessed by demons....
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Quaddafi29: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
This girl deserves to be executed in a very painful way. You went to visit your boyfriend and you bout fuel of N840 and matches? Pure pre meditated murder. Who know how many people she has killed before chidinma.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Alexaonfleek: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
humberjade:

Thanks bro...the thing is that I am not in Nigeria presently, hence, I can't visit any Gtbank branch for now. And it seems not to be accessible on both the app and via internet banking.
Can you try to send them an email to tell them your problem
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Blackdisciple(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Eventually, I decided to go to his house the following day but I was scared that he might harm me. So, I decided to buy some fuel for N840 from a man selling around my house. I also bought matches and went to visit him at night.

Premeditated murder..

she was already having it in mind to set him ablaze before visiting him....

That law you wanted to go and study is this how you want to be judging cases.

Throw her sorry Ass in jail jawe
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by humberjade: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Can you try to send them an email to tell them your problem

I have done that, but no reply yet. Thanks.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by iamL(f): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
dangermouse:
-James Hardly Chase.
One of my favorite Novel.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by helicoptarr: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Her words against the dead and defenseless
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Absquare20(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison

English ooo ooo,
she is but a prospective student...
from her explanations the parents is aware of her stay with the deceased
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by shegzy98: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
dis life has turned into sumtin else cow if not hw can 17 years old girl did dat in d name of boyfriend
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by IgboWarlord(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
dangermouse:

-James Hardly Chase.
Bro you deserve a trip to the Seychelles for this your comment...You just cant tell with those daughters of Eve..Me?I've given up trying to figure them out..

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by evans4luv: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
owebedi ife ifuru.......u go soon die inside jail, worthless shit face
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Mummymahdi(f): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
B4 visiting a guy in his house is shameful, in my place immediately a guy ask u to come to his house u are expected to leave him because he is ashewo, but now is normal , a girl of that age shouldn't learn to sleeo5 outside,
The problem is
Bad upbringing and lack of fear of God.
She is sad that he finished her life at this young age and want to MoveOn and even used her by force.
She is bittered and couldn't contain how a man can change after he has gotten what he wants. She starts so erly when she doesnt even know wht she is getting herself into
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by thinkmoney(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by PHijo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Quaddafi29:
This girl deserves to be executed in a very painful way. You went to visit your boyfriend and you bout fuel of N840 and matches? Pure pre meditated murder. Who know how many people she has killed before chidinma.

No, she probably needs rehabilitation. From the little I can deduce she is a victim of paedophilia.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Airoflaw(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Which one is forced sex again..what happen to rape

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by trapper4L: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Unfortunate Idǐot!

Many of these so-called adults and parents of this generation are completely USELESS and TERRIBLE parents.

Most children of this age grow up being MANNERLESS, WAYWARD, and lacks proper home training.

I know many girls between 15-25 years that can't cook, wash their own clothes, clean and do many simple chores. How do you now raise your own children?
But they have 3 to 8 body counts already.

- The only thing most boys know how to do is gambling, doing drugs, playing video games and pressing phone from morning till night, while the girls go about having sex with different men in the name of boyfriends, watch Telemundo and Zeeworld all day, stay on social media all day posting rubbish and lazying about.
Most of them don't know how to do anything properly except spreading legs around.

I blame the parents 90%!

The crazy thing is, most of these parents won't even tolerate nonsense from other people's children living with them or maids. That's why most of this maids grow up to become better than their useless children.

Imagine a 17 years old has already done 3 ABORTIONS cry
Useless generation.

OGA YOU MADE SOME POINT, BUT CALLING OUT GENERATION USELESS IS PLAIN STUPIDITY.

YOUR GENERATION WAS WORSE , Y'ALL DIDN'T HAVE MOBILES PHONES TO EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE WORLD.

SCOLD THE GIRL NOT OUR GENERATION..

WHAT THIS GENERATION CAN DO YOUR GENERATION COULD ONLY FANTASIZE ABOUT. #ENDSARS IS JUST pre-intimacy

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by niyidenrele: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
But I guess , many people here claims , that marrying a woman virgin is the best that can happens to any guy .... Best indeed... Virgin or Olosho all women are same

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by stormborn28(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
Lies. You where bittered that he destroyed u and then now u two are not together, he is doing better than u.

U See how street boyfriend shit destroy this one
hmmmmmm...Ubunja's statement comes to mind....a lady holds the key to sex while a a man holds the key to commitment.... She gave her key but the guy refuse to release his key even after taking blood oath.....na pvssy kill the guy...

Na the guy even disflowered her self that means the pvssy sweet am well well

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by UncleKoboko: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
trapper4L:

OGA YOU MADE SOME POINT, BUT CALLING OUT GENERATION USELESS IS PLAIN STUPIDITY.

YOUR GENERATION WAS WORSE , Y'ALL DIDN'T HAVE MOBILES PHONES TO EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE WORLD.

SCOLD THE GIRL NOT OUR GENERATION..

WHAT THIS GENERATION CAN DO YOUR GENERATION COULD ONLY FANTASIZE ABOUT. #ENDSARS IS JUST pre-intimacy

I guess I have been vindicated...

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Chipink(f): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
PHijo:

Na you useless!

If I wanted an Igbo girl I for get dem well, well...na den dey rush us!

Port Harcourt guy man like me.
I just stated the truth. Igbo have a lot to correct. They are largely a liability to Nigeria, not all, many!

Lemao if gal dey rush u? With ur incoherent English?
Must be a dumb Igbo girl.
Igbo gal has class and are only ment for Igbo guys.

Tell us d name of urbvillage and stop claiming porhacourt because its a central city.

Finally ANY IGBO GAL RUSHING U has underlying issues.
Because ur head is empty

4 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by PHijo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chipink:

Lemao if gal dey rush u? With ur incoherent English?
Must be a dumb Igbo girl.
Igbo gal has class and are only ment for Igbo guys.

Tell us d name of urbvillage and stop claiming porhacourt because its a central city.

Finally ANY IGBO GAL RUSHING U has underlying issues.
Because ur head is empty

See pot calling kettle black!
What is coherent in the trash you just wrote?
Not one, not two, not three, not four!!!!
Finding people like me is their stock in trade. The will do all that is humanly possible to get married to people like me. My "village" is Port Harcourt. Are you satisfied?

Most of them are the type of Igbo girls you will never have the chance to talk to.

They chase us like bounty hunters.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ochookie(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2021
I'm still trying to understand what led to huge lost for sex
Olunmercy56:
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Oshokalo: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2021
Always in benue
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Chipink(f): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2021
PHijo:

See pot calling kettle black!
What is coherent in the trash you just wrote?
Not one, not two, not three, not four!!!!
Finding people like me is their stock in trade. The will do all that is humanly possible to get married to people like me. My "village" is Port Harcourt. Are you satisfied?

Most of them are the type of Igbo girls you will never have the chance to talk to.

They chase us like bounty hunters.
Hahahahaha... I bet it u ain't shit and u have nothing other than a phone and a nairaland annonymois account grin grin
A jobless mofo who is always on nairaland talking rubbish is claiming Igbo gals are rushing him grin
We got class and only follow real men who make money and can take care of our needs I'm sure u know. And those are our amazing and caring Igbo men tongue kiss

Any Igbo gal "rushing" some1 like u , ask some questions about her and do a background check, u will find out something not pleasant.
My dear U CANT GET A REAL IGBO GAL talkless one rushing u see mumu gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Allen102: 2:13am On Jan 17, 2021
OK.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Olunmercy56(f): 4:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Absquare20:

English ooo ooo,
she is but a prospective student...
from her explanations the parents is aware of her stay with the deceased

Mr Soyinka, if she had rejected the proposal even when the parents are aware, she wouldn't have gotten herself into any problem, the parents would have trained her to wait till she is legally married not have done union. She is still a student!!!!! Not a graduate!!!

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by DONFASZY(m): 4:45am On Jan 17, 2021
At 17yr

U don do 3 abortion and u r a law student

School u no face at all
U dey live with boy wey dey Bleep u everyday

Ladies

Hw does dis sound

Wetin go come remain

Gosh

Dis indomie generation don finish

Haba
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Since she yet to wear it go and force it on her undecided atenu
Evil women will always blame the man....smh
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:13am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
Small girls these days. I wonder the kind of upbringing they had.

At your age, youve already aborted 3 preggy. I blame the parents though. Bad parenting is one of the major causes of rotten children in the society.

she is telling lies...She is trying to paint a picture of abuse and I suspect she even reduced her age

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.