Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration (42318 Views)

Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Lastmankc(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Let there be war at the camp of the enemies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Beverlyjean(f): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2021
This is to show us the type of empty brains we have in government especially these abokis ...how can they b talking about registration in these times of a deadly virus that is even killing and spreading faster than the first wave .... It simply don't make sense ...well, common sense is not common after all

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Itusmama: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nonsense! I hate hypocrisy! You want it to stop because of what? Covid-19? Something serious like NIN should be suspended because of Covid-19 we don't know when it'll disappear? What happened to Covid-19 safety measures? Why not enforce them?

Most Nigerians don't believe in the existence of the virus - they are "atheists"! .. They don't adhere to the safety measures as prescribed. Why NOT impose another LOCKDOWN? People attend weddings, churches; go to the markets and see how crowded they are - no social distancing! Go to garages, they're crowded! Yet it's something like NIN registration that's the issue, eh? NONSENSE!

THE NIN REGISTRATION MUST CONTINUE! If you want to stop it because of Covid-19, then IMPOSE ANOTHER LOCKDOWN: shut down markets, churches, schools, banks, and large gatherings!

May God heal Nigeria.

To think you used your brain,time and energy to write this rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Karmaisme(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2021
nkiliuzo:
This country is a joke, I don't take anything seriously in this country cos I know everything they bring out as Kane leg

No be only Kane leg, Undertaker own join.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by NiRfreak(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2021
God knows I will never worry myself over this NiN stuff until Buhari himself order me to do it grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by RealAlubarika(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i agree with the lawyer. whoever ordered that registration now during covid 19 has hidden agenda

Are northerners also trooping to NIMC office to register

If the presidency is not dumb, this is not the right time for this. The process should be put on hold immediately, as the second wave of covid-19 is here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by AljaanIVQ007(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2021
The man behind this Policy was the MOST FOOLISH person the I have heard off in 2020...So foolish that he even gave a nation 2weeks amidst this pandemic, now it's affecting educational system and even threatening another lockdown...so amazingly annoying..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Farki: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i agree with the lawyer. whoever ordered that registration now during covid 19 has hidden agenda

They ordered it because of ENDSARS.

During the protest some people called politicians to insult and threaten them and because of this they demanded that all sims should be linked with NIN so that they could find them.

Anyone telling you this is about Boko Haram or bandits is lying, they aren't doing this to track them down, rather they are doing it to save their own skins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by ItzAbas(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Reading
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nonsense! I hate hypocrisy! You want it to stop because of what? Covid-19? Something serious like NIN should be suspended because of Covid-19 we don't know when it'll disappear? What happened to Covid-19 safety measures? Why not enforce them?

Most Nigerians don't believe in the existence of the virus - they are "atheists"! .. They don't adhere to the safety measures as prescribed. Why NOT impose another LOCKDOWN? People attend weddings, churches; go to the markets and see how crowded they are - no social distancing! Go to garages, they're crowded! Yet it's something like NIN registration that's the issue, eh? NONSENSE!

THE NIN REGISTRATION MUST CONTINUE! If you want to stop it because of Covid-19, then IMPOSE ANOTHER LOCKDOWN: shut down markets, churches, schools, banks, and large gatherings!

May God heal Nigeria.

You're a rêtard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by etrouble: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2021
NORSIYK:
I thought they said this patami of a fellow is a scholar?
Why's he this foolish and unreasonable at the same time?
He should have known the implications of this NiN registrations on the populace because of the large gathering in this second wave of Coronavirus

Most scholars only sabi read book, common sense scarce for most of them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Donmoney43(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Make God help us
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by etrouble: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria.

Will you die without NIN? But I know you can contact COVID-19/20/21 and die by going to crowded places just because of NIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Brushstrokes20: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2021
Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrant!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Etudy: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2021
It's most sensible to suspend it if the so-called covid-19 is real.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Isokoson1: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Because dem know say covid Nah scam for Nigeria

.even dem know nah

Foolish politicians

Scamdemic
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Bizibi(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria.

what sort of rubbish is this.....
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by rottable(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2021
This is very simple. Let the telecom companies handle this NIN registration like banks did with BVN. The registration will be flawless like BVN
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Jimmyson: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2021
I have NIN that I registered with my MTN number. I download the NIMC mobile app just to link my phone numbers. Unfortunately the NIMC Mibile App is useless and don't not worth it. I could not receive my User ID and OTP from the App within the 9 minute specified time frame. The shocking thing is that the User ID and OTP will be sent to my phone after 1 hour interval after the time frame to use it has expired. I tried for good 3 days, the same issue. Then what's the purpose of the NIMC Mobile App? The App is waste of time and task payers resources. I don't know if you experienced the same thing trying to use the App.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by molas02: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria.

your reasons dey vex me.... in the first place we all knew this NIN registration will take us to no where. Nigeria need pipu with brain in their skulls not shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Greenback: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria.

Clap for yourself grin

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by mrsage(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Yujin:
Lol. As long as southerners continue in their foolishness, the terrorist cabal will continue to play with them as they wish. The deadline will pass and more than half the number of subscribers won't have registered. Guess who will have more of their sim cards blocked? Southerners are fools. They still think they have a country. Any doubting Thomas can bookmark this post.
Then unto cancelling the registration because of the covid situation. The lives of the people are not important compared to the plans of the terrorist government. They're running against time to get as much fools registered and tracked. This is what matters most to them. You may not like what I wrote but few months from now I'll be vindicated. Like I said before, 2021 will reveal most of their murderous intentions. It's better you run away if you can't stand and defend your ancestral land.

You haven't said anything if you don't reveal the so called intentions.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Indispensable85(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Another evidence of a country governed by a dead President.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by ORIAYO70(m): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/covid-19-buharis-ministers-divided-over-nin-registration/

The Northerners r the reason Nigeria is in auto pilot they don't think at all.

You r shouting covid, sch n other places should be weary, now u allow NIN.

You can see the whole covid saga is hoax
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by infogeneral: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2021
This should be a very simple exercise. During general elections, it is possible for all Nigerians to do accreditation and cast their votes in a day through the polling units. Why not open the same centers used for elections and employ ad-hoc staff to register people.

We don't value time in this country, people wake up 5am everyday to go an queue up at the NIMC centers and some have to do that for a week before it gets to their turn. In abroad where people work per hour, you can imagine how much money they would have lost.

This is one of the reasons we have many poor people in Nigeria.

The leaders should put on their thinking caps and help save our precious time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Vistra40: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria.

Oga, with all due respect I advice you shut up your mouth!!!not everything is about opposing this government you support so please again shut your mouth
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Redcrafton: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2021
Makawhizzy:

U need a new brain boss
At least 75% of Nigerians are captured on the BVN as its required in all banks with your fingerprints already in the system and its unique per individual to your finances and KYC details why not just use that one if truly it’s for security issue and not to divert attention from the failures of this problematic government

Majority of Nigerians like MannnBBGrils, NGpatroit, Helinues, Arrewa are like the guy you are responding to.

They need new brains.

Just imagine.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Aystarz: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2021
AljaanIVQ007:
The man behind this Policy was the MOST FOOLISH person the I have heard off in 2020...So foolish that he even gave a nation 2weeks admits this pandemic, now it's affecting educational system and even threatening another lockdown...so amazingly annoying..

THE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION IS STUCK ON STUPID.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by MartinsD12(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=98110203]

https://www.independent.ng/covid-19-buharis-ministers-divided-over-nin-registration/[/quote this minister is a failure, with the way Covid19 is killing prominent people in Nigeria why do you think will happen if the masses get infected? Is FG thinking at all, health issues shouldn't be used to raise shoulders of supremacy and political power
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by greatness77: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:

notherners always supporting evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) / "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.