Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? (654 Views)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / Invest In Flourish City in any of these locations.Buy 5 Plots Get 1 Free!!!! / Rent Your Suitable Apartment At These Locations In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by ThaThinka: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Hello! A quick one: is a place far in Ibeju Lekki (such as Ode Omi) better for acquiring a piece of land at a higher price when more affordable offers are available in places like Mowe, Atan Ota, Ikorodu, and even Simawa.

I'm somewhat confused about this, especially when you consider that these other places are closer to central areas than Ibeju and the terrains may be less expensive to build on.

Is Ibeju Lekki really better than those other locations? I need someone to sway me one way or the other, please. It will help if you can give reason(s). Thanks.
Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by jagaban002(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Very very simple question
. I will choose ibeju ahead of all this places because ibeju get better future pass this locations

1 Like

Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by ThaThinka: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
jagaban002:
Very very simple question
. I will choose ibeju ahead of all this places because ibeju get better future pass this locations

Thanks for the response, sir.

I was only concerned about the travel time - about same as traveling to Ibadan (CMS to that area) - plus possible construction issues or cost implications.
Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by VictorUSA(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm going to the USA
Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by ThaThinka: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
I'm going to the USA

angry Abeg, comot that name from your moniker.
Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by jagaban002(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
ThaThinka:

Thanks for the response, sir.

I was only concerned about the travel time - about same as traveling to Ibadan (CMS to that area) - plus possible construction issues or cost implications.
Traveling to Ibadan is very fast from ibeju Nd faster .
For ibeju to CMS self is simple and easy because I do take direct bus whenever am going to mandelas .
Well about ur construction is just like normal dues people pay for building house in Lagos e.g omo onile , local goverment and maybe street development fee .

1 Like

Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by VictorUSA(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
ThaThinka:

angry Abeg, comot that name from your moniker.
wetin u mean ?
Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by ThaThinka: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
jagaban002:

Traveling to Ibadan is very fast from ibeju Nd faster .
For ibeju to CMS self is simple and easy because I do take direct bus whenever am going to mandelas .
Well about ur construction is just like normal dues people pay for building house in Lagos e.g omo onile , local goverment and maybe street development fee .

Regarding the bold, I wonder how, though. A look at Google Maps doesn't suggest so, but thanks for your input.

I once went to that side, although not the popular area (went to the Elerangbe/Arapagi axis). From NNPC Majek area at Sangotedo, it took about an hour to get to the location I went to. And that side was supposed to be shorter in distance, compared to the more popular section.

I also read an account by a lady of how it took her around three hours to get to La Campagne from Ajah. Some estate locations are even after that resort. The distance seems a bit scary. grin
Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
ThaThinka:
Hello! A quick one: is a place far in Ibeju Lekki (such as Ode Omi) better for acquiring a piece of land at a higher price when more affordable offers are available in places like Mowe, Atan Ota, Ikorodu, and even Simawa.

I'm somewhat confused about this, especially when you consider that these other places are closer to central areas than Ibeju and the terrains may be less expensive to build on.

Is Ibeju Lekki really better than those other locations? I need someone to sway me one way or the other, please. It will help if you can give reason(s). Thanks.

Real estate is Nigeria is a scam ATM. Nothing favourable in buying land in Ibeju Lekki. Realtors will decieve people with dangote refinery, however they only want to sell their overpriced lands. I would choose a developed site in Opic, Isheri GRA, some part of Simawa and even Ikorodu over that very distant bush called Ibeju Lekki.

Ps: I lived in Ibeju Lekki before. Sad thing we had to go to the first bank close to LBS to withdraw, and sometimes, I had to drive to Epe.

5 Likes

Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by mattsvibes: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
It all depends on what's you want based on this 3 factor budget location and price ode omi you get cheap lands around that location because it a developing are unlike ikorodu shimawa and the rest....

1 Like

Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by mattsvibes: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Real estate is Nigeria is a scan. Nothing favourable in buying land in Ibeju Lekki. Realtors will decieve people with dangote refinery, however they only want to sell their overpriced lands. I would choose a developed site in Opic, Isheri GRA, some part of Simawa and even Ikorodu over that very distant bush called Ibeju Lekki.

Ps: I lived in Ibeju Lekki before. Sad thing we had to go to the first bank close to LBS to withdraw, and sometimes, I had to drive to Epe.

It all depend on ur choice as realtor I will never force or impose of any my client to buy what he did not rather I would advise him/ her to step up his budget ....
ikorodu was once like ibeju lekki opic and the rest
Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by ThaThinka: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Real estate is Nigeria is a scan. Nothing favourable in buying land in Ibeju Lekki. Realtors will decieve people with dangote refinery, however they only want to sell their overpriced lands. I would choose a developed site in Opic, Isheri GRA, some part of Simawa and even Ikorodu over that very distant bush called Ibeju Lekki.

Thanks! This somewhat captured my thoughts; it validated my concerns in a way. It gave me more to think about.

mattsvibes:

It all depend on ur choice as realtor I will never force or impose of any my client to buy what he did not rather I would advise him/ her to step up his budget ....
ikorodu was once like ibeju lekki opic and the rest

I guess the bold implies that Ikorodu is better than Ibeju, right? Thanks.
Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by Oluwapresley(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
ThaThinka:

Thanks! This somewhat captured my thoughts; it validated my concerns in a way. It gave me more to think about.

I guess the bold implies that Ikorodu is better than Ibeju, right? Thanks.

Hahaha. You just want someone to validate your thoughts. I am in this exact dilemma. I feel like Ibeju Lekki is on a different planet. That place is freaking far. Plus cost of constructing probably due to extra sand filling cox of the nature of lands there and erm, the flood that might come during raining season. My heart and head say areas like Ikd and Mowe might just be better but when you speak with realtors, they all say Ibeju Lekki. I don tire ah swear. I was very close to getting one at Agbowa in Ikorodu but because of this indecisions. phooey!

1 Like

Re: Is Remote Ibeju Lekki Really Better Than These Locations? by ThaThinka: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oluwapresley:

Hahaha. You just want someone to validate your thoughts. I am in this exact dilemma. I feel like Ibeju Lekki is on a different planet. That place is freaking far. Plus cost of constructing probably due to extra sand filling cox of the nature of lands there and erm, the flood that might come during raining season. My heart and head say areas like Ikd and Mowe might just be better but when you speak with realtors, they all say Ibeju Lekki. I don tire ah swear. I was very close to getting one at Agbowa in Ikorodu but because of this indecisions. phooey!

You took this right out of my mouth! cheesy That Ibeju is both far and expensive. It's not just about being bushy - practically all low-budget areas are.

Yeah, I have also been leaning more towards the Ikorodu axis after visiting a location at that Ibeju. The thing is that I am being very cautious with some observed issues, including litigation and potential government acquisition.

(1) (Reply)

Halal Chaser - Wakaso Global Enterprise / Appartment In Ikoyi For Sale / LAND FOR SALE IN ABA: 2 PLOTS OF LAND WITH OLD STRUCTURE, IN FAULKS RD, ABA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.