Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Never Mock The Pain You Haven't Endured - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Mock The Pain You Haven't Endured (421 Views)

Mention What You Haven't Done Before / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Don't Mock The Tribe That Bounced Back After Civil War To Dominate You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Mock The Pain You Haven't Endured by vivsravine: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2021
NEVER MOCK THE PAIN YOU HAVEN'T ENDURED

We often judge things we know nothing about and most especially we easily piont fingers and really don't care about how others feel

Never judge a book by its covers we hear, but we do excatly the opposite because we are in a better position.

We slander, we judge, we conclude, we insult, we humiliate, we impose and we wait to see our fellow man suffer cruelty because they don't speak our language or because they don't belong to our denominations or even race.

Often times we act like the world is in our becks,we also live like all we have can't be taken from us and most factually, we forget so soon that we are all strangers in this world.

No matter what you posses in this life, The sky is too big to accommodate all, the land is wide enough to inhabit all, live and let's live.

"May the basic never look like luxuries to us'', this the prayer we say especially for those of is who haven't attained the glories of the world, yet we aren't less humans either, we all can't be in d place of glory at the same time.

Many have different pain they bear, many cat even express their thoughts in what they go thru, many are in perpetual pain, yet all we do is to mock them because we don't understand what they have been through.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Mock The Pain You Haven't Endured by InfernoNig: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2021
That's humans for you. We judge what we don't understand, know or been through.
Re: Never Mock The Pain You Haven't Endured by vivsravine: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2021
InfernoNig:
That's humans for you. We judge what we don't understand, know or been through.
na Wa
Re: Never Mock The Pain You Haven't Endured by vivsravine: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Talk Too Much / Women, Please Try N Be Humble, Lol (PICTURES) / People, Help Me Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.