Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover (4833 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate Darlington Odume, Lawyer In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Update From . COM

Internet never forgets as a social media post of Ms Chidinma Odume – the female youth corps member who hacked a man in Akwa Ibom state – has indicated how she energized and celebrated weed smoking, Reports.

The graduate of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, is currently in police custody.

An investigation is underway following accusations she macheted one Akwaowo Japheth after the pair had spent the night together.

The corps member, set to pass out in February this year, told the police the victim, in his house, brought out the weapon and said he wanted to kill her, learned.

“She said she acted in self-defence, picked up the machete and used it on him.

Before her arrest by the police, some residents around 219 Abak Road, Uyo, where the incent happened, had stripped and thrashed her. She was about to be set alight before police intervened just on time.

A man who saw the events unfold on Sunday, said the corps member, serving at the Bureau of Political and Social Re-orientation, Governor’s Office, Plot 49, Edet Akpan Avenue, Uyo, “killed the young guy instantly after inflicting several cuts on his stomach and face; on trying to jump out from the fence she was caught”.

The witness, Godwin George, added on Facebook that some commercial motorcyclists at the location said the suspect “used to send them to buy weed for her ever since she was deployed to Akwa Ibom for her NYSC”.

On her Instagram page, hours to the end of 2020, Ms Chidinma posted: “Weed is the only thing that gives me joy���

����.”
“Village setting drinking Pammy��”

Meanwhile, the police spokesperson in the state, Odiko MacDon, said Ms Chidinma is being treated as a murder suspect.

He said an angry mob was “at the verge of lynching her, so we had to rescue her”.

“Preliminary investigation revealed that she and the guy went out to the guy’s house,” MacDon said.

“The CP (Commissioner of police) has ordered a very ‘discreet’ investigation. As I speak, we have her in custody and as soon as we are done with our investigation, that matter will be charged to court,” he added.

See The Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: Her Instagram Account

1 Share

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by Mariangeles(f): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Now, see where abuse of weed landed you.

3 Likes

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by MickzyDonald: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Fine babe like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Just imagine what this mad woman is saying.

3 Likes

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by majamajic(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Weed is the in-thing now for most Nigeria young girls , they prefer the baptized SK , after taking SK and u fail to pay them according to what u guys agreed on , only God will save u

It's even safer to pay before u climb

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Fine babe like you

Biko, that girl no fine.

Beauty is not bleaching.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by DaddyRochie1642: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2021
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by oteneaaron(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
So what is the connection?

Are they saying she killed the guy because she smokes weed and drinks pammy?

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by DenreleDave(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Let the joy continue in prison yard...

May God help us
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Quite Unfortunate!! She doesn't Look like a Stoner neither does she look like a Cold blooded murderer.
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by richiemcgold: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Quite Unfortunate!! She doesn't Look like a Stoner neither does she look like a Cold blooded murderer.
I bet she looks like one. It was actually my first observation seeing her picture few days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by kushercain: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
I know fools would come and start blaming innocent weed. Ftc is my crush if not angry angry
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by ifytrik(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
I fear who no fear woman, the kind tins wey women de do this days don make me de tink of to marry sexdoll.
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by olasehinde35130: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
olasehinde35130:
Why are you trailing me?!Any thing.
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by 2shaw: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
If she now takes colorado,she go do killing spree be that. Na death by hanging bich. Hangman dey come 4u. Greet 2pac for us

1 Like

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by badaru911: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by waynetee(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Weed to me, makes you sober!

2 Likes

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by VictorUSA(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
dis weed of a thing sef
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by mytime24(f): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Her acc was hacked
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by Furckthemods: 3:00am On Jan 17, 2021
embarassed
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by aycorporat(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2021
This is why we need to be careful with what we post on the internet as it never forgets.

That is not to say that she is guilty though.
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by Donspicey: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Stunner.......

Joy Joy Joy in my head is ringing......

Rip in Advance........
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by TANID(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Mariangeles:
truth go soon reveal
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by Jephson67: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2021
this hoe deserves mob acton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by Yahman1(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Why are you trailing me?!Any thing.
Either a bot or some crazy fellow
all his comments are other people's comments
on same thread
I made this observation late last year
not only this moniker about 2 more monikers, same pattern
I guess it's same person or Bots operating them
but if it's a human behind that moniker
then I'll say
Joblessness at it Peak
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by kereman1: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Mariangeles:

Stop blaming weed.
Who to you she kiled a man because she smokes weed? Or can yih boldly say people that dont smoke dont kill in cold blood. Most of u criticism people that smoke weed, and you drink beer, you are no better.
Even if you as little as take a pain relief drug, u are no better.
Weed has this smoothen effect it's gives to the consumer, weed does make you violent, except those that spice, or lace it up with something else.

I smoke weed, I have no regrets, if you smoke weed, keep it cool. And don't abuse it.
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Yahman1:

Either a bot or some crazy fellow

all his comments are other people's comments

on same thread

I made this observation late last year

not only this moniker about 2 more monikers, same pattern

I guess it's same person or Bots operating them

but if it's a human behind that moniker

then I'll say

Joblessness at it Peak
I'm not a learner bro....You may have to go and Change all your passwords on your phone coz that person is trying to clone and root peoples account... Mobile Deposits and Transfers can be hijacked...Na Job men Job ohh.
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by CaIIMeAthena(f): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
mytime24:
Her acc was hacked
shut up.
Which hacked?
If you know nothing you better keep your mouth shut
Re: Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover by stupidmod2: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
even if she wrote it was d connection? I swear I see this generation as most dumbest of all jeezzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photo Of Items Looted By A South African Police Lady / Photos Of Kidnappers That Were Caught At Epe/itokin Yesterday (pics) / EndSARS: Mushin DPO Is Alive, The Officer Killed Was Spy Gabriel Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.