Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (92480 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by kevotek1000(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?

Well, I think she is wrong saying she will willing give in... Does she really thinks force sex or rape is pleasurable not all women can bear the trauma afterwards. I don't blame the man if he reads another meaning to it... On the woman's part it's a survival instincts, it will be a right thing to do to stay alive but why brag about it in the presence of your husband at that moment.

Bro don't worry God will never let you and your family go through that in Jesus name. It's really nothing to worry about, she just says the right thing but it was at the wrong time and shouldn't have stress on the it... It's not easy choosing between 6 guys raping your wife or killing her, well survival instinct will play here but it's not a thing of joy or a thing to brag about just like your wife did. Get over yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Checked86: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2021
CalmElder:
I'm a man, but this time, I support the woman.
She should not have mentioned it sha, its good to be discreet.
I would assume that the love between them is very strong and there is trust. In simple terms, his wife has gotten too comfortable with him and could say anything. Just like you said, she shouldnt have said it. The relative peace we are enjoying in this world is because a lot has remained unsaid.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Ask yourself too if you're the one that wants to be raped in the presence of your wife. Will you allow yourself to be raped or been killed?
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Coden(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=Chanchit post=98123707]Na me go help them hold her leg sef.[/qu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Franklydes(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

Modified:
I see a lot of people have been attacking my comment without really understanding my point.

Now, i believe if you read at the bolded and processesd it thoroughly in brains, you won't come at me like you're doing cos all I've simply said there is the woman has no regards for her husband and has no cause to spew the baldadash she did at that point in time. What she's supposed to say was, may God not let her experience such. Rather she wished it were her and how she would have rellished the act. Who says such at such grievous moment?

Try to understand my point before attacking me. I'm not about who died or could have lived but ops wife's indiscreet act before her husband.
Best comment ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Franklydes(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2021
ubola:
You are myopic in your reasoning. You live to fight another day. A lady in my neighborhood was hacked to death for refusing to let go her iPhone in a robbery situation. She died and the phone was still taken, now how do you justify this.
Don't be stupid. Your dignity and mobile phone na two different things. coward
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Franklydes(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2021
dirtydiva:
OP na your type their wife dey hide something from because of uncertainty, some women hide their past nightmares because dey don't want their boss to know what dey pass true
That's because the person was or is still very stupid thats why the hiding. women and stupid na 5&6
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Franklydes(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2021
I have read alot of comments and honestly i can see lots of bashing and cowards, but we need to understand that no all humans are the same.

If you can endure the pains of rape yea feel free and be raped at any opportunity you find yourself in every difficulty. There are people who would rather die than loose their dignity.

All you who say you prefer rape continue until them go rape and kill you join. Also most marriage these days na jokes many maryy because of wetin pipo go talk and so no affection no respect.

OP you have the right to feel the way you feel. You are human. People quoting you wrong have no soul.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Franklydes(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2021
delishpot:

This is why some lies are good for the sake of peace sha grin

All these women married to small boys need to learn how to talk in their presence.
She should have just lied about rather dying than allow them and when the situation arrives in real life she calmly submit and sare her life if rhey refuse to hear her plea for mercy. cry thrn I am sure you would still dump her afterwards based on your inability to get the picture off your mind for ordinary movie talkless of in real life coolof course you would expect her to be killed and celebrated (maybe) in your heart as a good wife.
You no get sense Sha pervert. If person rape your babe or wife for your front, you go fit Comot and for your head. Well it seems you are a rapist same
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by angelfallz(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2021
You have a wrong view of rape. Some Rape can be pleasurable depending on how the rape occurs. If the rapist take the time then it can be pleasurable. Haven't you heard of women getting wet even when they're raped? It still does not mean that the women wanted the sex, but it just shows that we don't have full control over our sexual organs.

Rape is sex without consent.

CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

Modified:
I see a lot of people have been attacking my comment without really understanding my point.

Now, i believe if you read at the bolded and processesd it thoroughly in brains, you won't come at me like you're doing cos all I've simply said there is the woman has no regards for her husband and has no cause to spew the baldadash she did at that point in time. What she's supposed to say was, may God not let her experience such. Rather she wished it were her and how she would have rellished the act. Who says such at such grievous moment?

Try to understand my point before attacking me. I'm not about who died or could have lived but ops wife's indiscreet act before her husband.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by imagrg(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Relax man. Don't work yourself out. It's all survival instinct. Your wife is not cheap like you are assuming.
A friend of mine was forced to have sex with the elder brother's wife by robbers who invaded their house when the husband didn't give them enough money. The robbers even recorded it and threaten to post it online.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by happylala5(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2021
If for instance those army rubbers were to be women and want to rape you as the man, would you have chosen the option of death or allow them to rape you?

Free you mind my brother life first.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by abidem4real: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?
What is wrong in your woman surrendering her body to the robbers so as to live to take care of you and her children? We sometimes attribute so much importance to sex than it really is. If your wife was not married a virgin, have you thought of how many men must have slept with her and how many times before you met her? If you don't give a damn about that just because you love her, the same thing should be applied to this situation if God forbids it happens. After all, a woman could sleep with over ten different men in a particular day and still sleep with her husband on getting home without her husband knowing about it.

NOTE:- Women genitals are a mystery which will never be unravelled till Christ come. Show me a man who has lived long in life and I will show you a man who has always remained calm even in the face of his wife's infidelity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Btruth: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2021
I'm sure if your wife knows your reasoning, she will shock you.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by KayCee92(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lol.. This made me laugh o. End time wife and her end time husband grin grin grin. Better leave that woman be and pray she is never in such a life threatening situation because there maybe nothing left for u to keep chopping when 6 hefty men go at it grin grin
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by legacystore: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:

She is right

At gun point you the husband should even support her to give them the pussy rather than die n the pussy still decays in soil

That a man is hefty no mean anything they may be carrying toothpick down there

The woman actually died for nothing no be say she be virgin self
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by IMASTEX: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm appalled to even see women commenting that what the lady said was right. It's shameful that women don't have values for themselves. Do they think life can be the same after that?
The summary is that the value system is gone. Imagine someone that have been bedding random accountless men for fun & payment? What else is expected from such mindset if not to keep seeing se.x as nothing even if it comes as a rape against 1000 men. Those commenting out of ignorance can't obviously look deep into the intent from which the statement was made. Many have committed suicide because they couldn't handle the psychological effect of rape. Everyone would chose anything but death as an option but making other option as funs put a question mark.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by CalmElder(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
etrange:

So your first instinct is usually to support the man just cause you're a man?

Yeah.....I then evaluate my decision ( instinct).
Women reason the same way and even worse.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by HolySteph(f): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
nedekid:

The wife talks without sense. Certainly not smart.
While we agree it is survival instinct, there was no point in her mentioning what she will do faced with such situation.
Somethings best left silent.
Put yourself in the ops shoe, how will you feel if wife says such?
Its just like a man saying he will die to protect his wife, yet we know most men wount. But you do not go telling your wife to her face you wount die for her.
It was only the bitter truth she spilled. She couldn't have romanced her words.

Most people if faced with such situation would be confused, perhaps. Hence her telling her reaction to such an event.
However, The husband isn't wrong to feel the way he felt because of how the message was passed, same with the wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Osashalom: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Modified:

All the people that commented above should come and read this comment and learn from it. I have learned a lot from this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by lookingfly: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:

read this man!

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Microwhy: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hardgun:
She was right at the wrong time.
Your reply make sense..
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by delishpot: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Franklydes:
You no get sense Sha pervert. If person rape your babe or wife for your front, you go fit Comot and for your head. Well it seems you are a rapist same

Toooh. You bave tried!
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by stonecoldcafe: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increaseunfortunate ht and so wrong simultaneously?

Get over yourself. Marriage is for the matured
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Franklydes:
That's because the person was or is still very stupid thats why the hiding. women and stupid na 5&6
men too hv their own stupidity
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Fiscus105(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
abbiboy:

U're a waste of ink...Visit d hospital for mental examination bcus u ain't thinking straight.

If they asked you to sleep with ur mother at gun point, It certain you will quickly remove ur trouser, at least evil child must stay alive na
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by poweredcom(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Maybe your wife love being gang raped

Hahaha
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
MLTR:

Here you sounded like someone living for nothing, is it that you don"t goals in life or what .... because if you do there will be no price to much to pay for life.
A woman who submits herself for rape is not doing for marriage or her kids cos that would be last thing on her mind when survival instincts set in. someone with goals/ambition wil alway compromise.

What's the assurance that she will survive being raped by six men?
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
MLTR:

Life comes first, rape is not the end of the world, even dead females are been violated in the mortuary,
A woman who chooses death over rape is selfish ... considering the agony & pain her parent/children or loved ones wil go thru
How can you value your body more than life, when you die finish people will do with that body what they deem fit .. what can your spirit do about it.

I value my mental health over my family. If I have to choose between living life with that horrendous event hanging over my head or be dead, I'll choose death.

Life isnt worth living if you're living it in nightmares
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by kunle75(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:

My people will say ,eni tori obo ku arihun ro bo dorun, egberun ele akoja nibi wan afi se year pe alakori won tun sin to.

Meaning if you die because of puna you will have a lot to say in heaven, and thousands of beautiful women will walk through your grave and still mock you in death.
How are you so sure,whom she dated before you both meet and got married, some men sha !!!

Your wife, yen yen yen yen ,better enjoy your life before you die of hypertension in your sleep.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
WhiteLavender:

I get what you're saying believe me. But for you to say any right thinking woman will choose death? That is just plain stupid, insensitive and shortsighted. Is the marriage worth more than a woman's life? Have victims of rape not eventually gotten over their trauma to lead meaningful lives? So what if the marriage crashes, should her life crash too? So what if the husband can't look her in the face anymore? Who gives a f*ck? People marry and divorce and get married again or not.
The way you people over-hype this marriage thing sef. Can the useless man try to defend his wife's honor by fighting the robbers and risking death since the vagina is so much important to him than her life.
Please take a chill pill and be realistic for once.

I took a chill pill that's why those points I listed was to tell them choosing rape to save her marriage isn't exactly wise.

That people recover over rape trauma doesn't mean the majority do. And in this country, that number is even more reduced.

But if they would prefer living with being raped by six men so they could live for their family while neglecting their own mental health, they can be my guest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Time To Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.