Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (92435 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Harryase(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hardgun:
She was right at the wrong time.

I quite agree with you!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You were trying to say dying is better than being raped, so that is what provoked my question, not wishing it for you

I never said it was better to die and it's so unfortunate she died . My argument is against what the Ops wife said with no regards to her husband and the dead girl. She should learn how to talk in matters like this especially as a wife and mother otherwise she'll be perceived as cheap.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by midnighter1(f): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
this is too dicey but something must kill a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by NiRfreak(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
IMASTEX:

No word for you, just keep eating to become of age.
Your kind should not be allowed to speak in public forum like this...so u won't spread your delusional mentality around

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Princerichi0(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

The most sensible comment so far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by OMOJOHN001: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

you can stage a real one and watch her moan too.

Let her die as a matyr so you can be fulfilled then 3 mths later that church sister will start bringing you food, helping you take care of the kids and 9 mths later get married to her.

See my female tenant that died ,her husband is already disturbing the children about remarrying in less than 2 mths.

RITUALISTS SPOTTED.

YOU manage get tenant, You don dey kill them chop one by one already. TUEEEEH ON YOUR FACE.

Wicked Landlord, Wizard, Aje, Oso . TUEEEEH once again.

You need to be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by StPete: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Ori e gbale.... otherwise u won't say a human like u should die instead of being raped. Wicked soul you are. Eran oshi...cos she's a wife, then she should die for you abi..cos she's Jesus..You are q born full

Oponu! Go back and clearly read the comment the lady posted before you put your gutter mouth or wrinkled shriveled hands to pen down your insanity. Beast! Gedifok off my mention

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by IMASTEX: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:

God bless you. Infact you just did justice to my comment.

She clearly has no regards for the husband by making that statement and yes like you said, she's such that will gladly use her body to negotiate anything when caught between the devil and the blue sea.

Thanks bro.
That is the point, sadly so many kids rushing to comments nonsense. They think marriage is boyfriend & girlfriend matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Emaprince: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
I support the decision ....but it is some how reckless of her to make such statement in front of her husband. It makes it sound like she can easily Bleep any one just to achieve what she is desperately craving for.

Should have kept it to herself. This bold statement says a lot about her. Probably was a street girl

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by BBQZ: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Would rather loser her Being a realist is sooooo hard. "It sounded very right...yet
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by meobizy(f): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
All these creative writers, sha. Let me phrase it in a way you'll understand. Children on Nairaland will still claim the situation is different. Imagine armed robbers point a gun to your head and claim the only way you'll live is for them to rape your wife. In such a position I'm sure you'll beg and cry your eyes out for her to comply. Never make judgements until you're faced in the same predicament. It reminds me of something I heard about mothers during the holocaust submitting their children for execution to spare themselves from the same fate. Nairalanders kept writing epistles saying they won't do so when I honestly believe they'll do worse.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by nedekid: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Just shut the fviick up you kid...
What is paining you with my post?
Why don't you make your own submission mr "adult" and move on?
All these babies on nairaland. Seun ought to make folks do age verification.
Are you even married? I doubt cos if you were you wount be talking of dating sites etc on your profile.
Na anonymous forum I blame.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by NiRfreak(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
StPete:

Oponu! Go back and clearly read the comment the lady posted before you put your gutter mouth or wrinkled shriveled hands to pen down your insanity. Beast! Gedifok off my mention
You don't have a soul or human feeling...cos u are an idiot .Eran maluu is better than you....
So cos she said that means she's wrong to say it...well, she's an honest person...you deal with your low self esteem wretched mentality whose importance lies around a vagina of a woman...Eran oshi

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by etrange: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalmElder:
I'm a man, but this time, I support the woman.
She should not have mentioned it sha, its good to be discreet.

So your first instinct is usually to support the man just cause you're a man?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:

I never said it was better to die and it's so unfortunate she died . My argument is against what the Ops wife said with no regards to her husband and the dead girl. She should learn how to talk in matters like this especially as a wife and mother otherwise she'll be perceived as cheap.

There's no better way to express herself to her husband, he's got to understand because he doesn't have a choice than to, it's the reality that is not acceptable, don't tell me you would rather die

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by UwaMmebii(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

You are very sensible. I like your type

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by NiRfreak(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
nedekid:

What is paining you with my post?
Why don't you make your own submission mr "adult" and move on?
All these babies on nairaland. Seun ought to make folks do age verification.
Are you even married? I doubt cos if you were you wount be talking of dating sites etc on your profile.
Na anonymous forum I blame.

Ori e gbale...epe ni gbogbo yin ma gba lenu mi
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Chris2863(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Op, go and find a seat or divorce her for saying her mind. That same opinion of her is what I will suggest to my mom or sister in such scenario. Stop being selfish sir

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
IMASTEX:

That is the point, sadly so many kids rushing to comments nonsense. They think marriage is boyfriend & girlfriend matter.

Ignore the mumu generation. That is why they keep birthing another mans children for them to take care of.

Just ignore them.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by StPete: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

You don't have a soul or human feeling...cos u are an idiot .Eran maluu is better than you....
So cos she said that means she's wrong to say it...well, she's an honest person...you deal with your low self esteem wretched mentality whose importance lies around a vagina of a woman...Eran oshi

I have my own opinion to make but as e be say you're a cretin, a dejected soul that lost his way to my mentions, na that lost way go kill you. I spit on your grave you bastard. Get lost!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
The fact that you actually think about it and want us to discuss it with you. undecided

Like her preserving her Pucci for you should come
First before her life.

It’s the audacity for me. The sheer audacity

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by MansoryMX(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?

Bro even you go allow them fvck your yansh so bring your mind down cheesy
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by nedekid: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Ori e gbale...epe ni gbogbo yin ma gba lenu mi
Silly boy. Who knows what crap you wrote?
Go and face your studies.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by poshestmina(f): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?

It's called"survival instinct" .
I would do same if 'i was in that position' (God forbid).

It's funny how we want our spouses to be free and open with us but we read meanings to everything.

Will you prefer a dead wife? They'd shot her and still rape her body.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by nedekid: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:

Well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Princerichi0(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
nedekid:

The wife talks without sense. Certainly not smart.
While we agree it is survival instinct, there was no point in her mentioning what she will do faced with such situation.
Somethings best left silent.
Put yourself in the ops shoe, how will you feel if wife says such?
Its just like a man saying he will die to protect his wife, yet we know most men wount. But you do not go telling your wife to her face you wount die for her.
Thanks for this.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
[

He should show her your comment?
This senseless comment?
I shudder. [/quote]

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Canadianelenu:

Weak man. Jealous and Control freak

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Canadianelenu:

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

How do you want her to say it. If she die, you marry another woman, and she leaving her kids behind. For God sake Sir, reason it.

An instance, ain't it the same marryin a non virgin girl?

Federalcase:
Mr OP your wife is smart It's survival instincts, when she comes out alive and she will still go to police and forensics will take evidence of their DNA from her and they will be caught.
Stop thinking about it, she is a smart woman and pray nothing like that happens.

Op thinks he’s smart bt let’s see how smart or much of a man he is. So let’s say the robbers say if they don’t rape her it’s u the will kill not her what wud be ur last prayers mr op?? grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wetin dey dia no be to enter and commit, wots the shocker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Time To Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.