Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (92473 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by MummyD2020(f): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
grin
Chill Bros. Assuming it's reversed and you were in such life and death situation and you have seen this criminals kill someone who resisted, will you resist too? I bet your answer is NO.
Stop being petty abeg. Go find better thing use your time do before your wife see you finish. cheesy grin

He wants to create another female bashing thread

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by eallstar: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?
So if female robbers visit your apartment
Demanded u sleep with them or get killed?
Please I need your answer first YES or NO?
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by MummyD2020(f): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Somethings are better left unsaid
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by bixton(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?

Ohhh yes you are over reacting. And if you don't put your thoughts in order on time you'll cause yourself a great pain. And you may loose interest in your wife and marriage.

There are certain words that are never to be said nevertheless, once said can't be withdrawn.

You can get someone to counsel you from time to time. This is probably the time you need to take Jesus seriously. Spend more to study the Word of God personally and privately.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2021
Thats common sense.
At the face of death, Any human being will do anything to survive.
Thats common sense.
Buh stupidity wouldnt. It would be stupid to die for something you have the chance to survive.
put yourself in that shoe, you ll see it as nothing.
Imagine that those robbers are females and ask you as the man to have sex with them one after thd other or get killed...
How do you see that?
How would you say no?
Its fun, and again you ll get your life back,
thats the same way your wife sees it.
Free ride, heafty ladies, you might slump or stay alive, 50/50, another kin flavour to bang, its worth the risk.
Thats how she saw it too.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by mojisolani: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:

Stingy men association, she for die for you now ? So you no go Bleep another woman again .
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by 2oby: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

small mind. OP no show ur wife any comment if u r still interested in keeping ur family. my 1 cent.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Hotguy27: 12:23am On Jan 17, 2021
Forget! It is not everything one can say in a marriage.

Just control your utterances to avoid insinuations like this.

But bro this doesn't mean anything. She is just a free person. Don't be surprised she is the type of woman that would kill any person that attempts to rape her rather than allowing them have their way on her.

I had wished my wife to tell me some of her past "dirty" things but she doesn't seem to have much or not will to talk "dirty".

Two sides of life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Hotguy27: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2021
MummyD2020:

What a wonderful comment.

Exactly what I always advise. Don't just say any type of thing that comes to your mind in a marriage especially as it concerns fidelity. It can kill the trust.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by calcal: 12:30am On Jan 17, 2021
1 million Yoruba youths are ready to start the war next week at Ibarapa, Oyo state

my Biafra brothers get ready.

Boko Haram fire on

apes obey no bi one-man fight.

make the thing dey happen everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by dearygally: 12:30am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

Avengers madam...so you can console her husband who will then be a widower... slowly you will nah become the new wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by cooooooks(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Then someone will post:

"My hubby/wifey does not talk with me"

"My bf/gf is very boring, we only talk about normal stuff"

"I feel like my fiancé is cheating on me, we barely talk"

undecided

MummyD2020:

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by chrismex(m): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2021
She was right though,I would prefer her alive if it was my wife.

But there are some words that are not meant to be Said out.she shouldn't have said such in your presence.

There are some things that are better not voiced out.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by nonut: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

You have a good head on your shoulders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Tedassie(m): 12:34am On Jan 17, 2021
She talks as though she has control over the depraved mind of criminals or maybe has a spare lifeline kept somewhere she has access to undecided
What's the assurance or certainty that in such scenario, her life would be spared even after they've had their way with her? As if, coldblooded criminals can't rape and kill in the same breadth mercilessly! Or she can't still die from the trauma of the rape.

It's weird she said such a thing to your face though. Common sense tells us that some things are just better left unsaid.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by hustla(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
grin
Chill Bros. Assuming it's reversed and you were in such life and death situation and you have seen this criminals kill someone who resisted, will you resist too? I bet your answer is NO.
Stop being petty abeg. Go find better thing use your time do before your wife see you finish. cheesy grin

He should just imagine they were gay men

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by fof1: 12:55am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

REAL TRASH. RUBBISHED. HELL FIRE IS REAL FOR THE ILL PREPARED
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by naijadrivablog: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Do you know why Rose of Titanic was a hero?

Do DNA test shall tongue
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by kapelvej: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:

I think some things are better not said, OP i think the problem is her saying it to your face. I sincerely do not think that such a thing is worth dying for.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by ajuzie101: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2021
Sensible people like you are rare to find. I must commend you for this particular right up. The wife is right but at the wrong time. There things you don't just spit because you are privileged to. Rape is not an easy stuff tho, but why day it in front of your husband which means you can bow to any kind of pressure of infidelity that threatens your life or situation.
CalliDora1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Olushola1144(m): 1:14am On Jan 17, 2021
Chanchit:
Na me go help them hold her leg sef.
That's the truff bro
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by anungangampu: 1:15am On Jan 17, 2021
OP your wife talks like my Girlfriend. sex is cheap to them, if any price is sex they would give it out gladly.

But from another point of view, your wife is just being realistic, she talks from a life point of view where nothing is permanent. It also happens your wife is emotionally mature and she sees life as ongoing process.
Your idea of sex is glorified and doesnt solve real life problem, maybe u live in fantasies but your wife in real world.
Or maybe she has a high libido and girls with such do idealize multiple patners.
Or sense of self isnt much of a topic than you assume.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Olushola1144(m): 1:17am On Jan 17, 2021
I go even hold fan for them to have their way.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:
She's cheating on you. Divorce her. How dare she say that? You're a bloody simp.
Take the redpill.

grin grin grin

Finally, someone said it. The lady is definitely cheating on him. She's manipulating him by saying something like this. He's a simp for thinking this is just a random question whereas there's more to it. Women are pretenders and that's why they need an alpha male. Op is a simp.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Chigold101(m): 1:27am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lord God, may we never see evil in our lives. Amen

This should be our prayers

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:37am On Jan 17, 2021
It's funny how people seem okay with this rape topic cause a woman said it and cause it involves a woman and all that nonsense. Of course, if this involved a man, the response would have gone much differently. The hypocrisy will not elude me, this I know.

Only very few seems to see beyond the rape event. And it does not surprise me on why this is so. Many of you seem to think rape and sex are the same thing, after all, they both involving slotting a long pipe in a hole, but they are not and will never be the same. Rape is forceful, aggressive, demeaning, hurtful, and condescending. Any right thinking woman will choose death over such an experience, more so were she to be married.

Before we side with her or not, we must ask ourselves some critical questions first.

Will her life remain the same after the rape? Can it remain the same?
Will the husband look at her the same way after? If, peradventure, he was present to witness the horrendous event, can he 'overlook' it and forget?
Will the marriage remain the same after? Can it remain even with the presence of children?

It's like we're so complacent in this country that we take so many things for granted and a lot. A simple lipstick stain on his shirt or a love message from her ex and our marriages are already cracking, yet many of you seem so ignorant and naive on the impact a rape event can have on any marriage.

Any lady that agrees with the wife is stupid, no apologies. Any man that agrees with the wife is ignorant. Hands down.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by SeriouslySense(m): 1:45am On Jan 17, 2021
i think they want rape to seem okay, lol, is it easy to accept rape, some people are really twisted cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by EASTERNPOL: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Your wife is Childish, this is an avoidable trouble, but women been what they are, always using every opportunity to draw attention to herself, just ignore her
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by KosiGee(m): 1:48am On Jan 17, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
grin

If it’s reversed...four women raid my home and want the D so bad....I’ll save my life and that of my family and deal decisively with the four of them. I’ll make sure they are all sore down below before they leave my home.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:50am On Jan 17, 2021
IMASTEX:

Scanning. . . finally finds a sensible comment. Such mentality will obviously & gladly use her body to negotiate anything in time of needs. Life is valuable & everyone including clergymen will do anything to negotiate for it. But painting a rape case as a giveaway especially when the example is so personalised shows a high sense of disrespect & less value for her body. Many ladies don't like watching scenes of rape let alone assuming to be the person involved. It is simply her value system!

I'm appalled to even see women commenting that what the lady said was right. It's shameful that women don't have values for themselves any longer. You'll accept being raped by six guys so you can stay in a marriage that isn't set in stone? For children that their future isn't set in stone?

And what happens after the rape? Do they think they can continue happily in their marriage after that? Do they think their husband will love them even more? Men that send their wives packing for sleeping with one man will love you more for sleeping with six?! Do they think life can be the same after that?

And they're even banking on the support from the men here as if it is worth anything in real life. No man here will stay with the wife after a rape event. They can't endure it but they'll never say it until after the foolish wife takes this risk.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by SeriouslySense(m): 1:51am On Jan 17, 2021
I can not tell anyone what to do, if you prefer to resist rape, do that, if you prefer to accept rape, do that, just think about the implication of any choice.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by SeriouslySense(m): 1:53am On Jan 17, 2021
Meanwhile i would recommend, that rape be never acceptable, do not make it a norm that rape is acceptable to save your life. When you think like that you are already creating a future where rape is okay all the time. and is encouraged, be careful how think and what you recommend others to think, learn to see things from other angles, not only your own way. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Time To Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.