Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown (36647 Views)

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua / Venue For Anthony Joshua, Fury Fight Announced / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
virginboy1:
Make I go rush stake Anthony Joshua to WIN before the odd reduce for Bet9ja grin

2 Likes

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by SuperKlean(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
do4luv14:

But ewedu gives one Iron na
no be only iron, na copper grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Tareq1105: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Now this is money. imagine earning such amount just for fighting. my sincere advice to Joshua is to avoid eating ewedu on the day of the fight or unless he wants to loose

Why paying the champion and the challenger the same amount?

Joshua 4 Belts/Titles

Fury 1 Belt/Title
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by guychidile: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
see money,just for few minutes and ur bank account to increase be that. if I venture into boxing now ,is it late at 50yrs. constructive criticism please!
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Codes151(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
While some were busy reading and covering their answers for exam hall.

This life no balance o

1 Like

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by KingLion007(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

Don't bet on anybody...

Pro boxing and politics are identical...

In order not to hurt the reputation of both Joshua and fury, the match will most likely end in a tie..

After several rounds...

The judges will call it a tie..

So that when the boxers retire and are low on cash, they can come back again and fight to earn money...

Simple psychological marketing.
Sense full ur big head...kposa for you

2 Likes

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by pyro62(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Am beginning to think everything in life is arrangee

Nobody should insult me.....and even if you do i won't be perturbed by the insult because am a real niggarrr

This fight is scripted and arranged

Oga shutup. Shebi you think say boxing na WWE? Ignorant niggar. Boxing is a sport for for the real niqqas

1 Like

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by do4luv14(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
SuperKlean:
no be only iron, na copper grin cheesy

Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by k4all(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Most Comments make me think, some people need to be in this workshop.

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Fahdiga(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
do4luv14:

But ewedu gives one Iron na
No you are wrong.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Kennyswag: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
One person networth na im them wan another person just for one night

1 Like

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by 12345baba(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lala see ur mate buh u choose eating snake
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by do4luv14(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
No you are wrong.

Oya correct me
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by terrificjoe(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by OlawaleBammie: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
mountmoriah:
That is a lot of money

100m x 478 dollar rate =N47, 800, 000, 000

lobatan

Otitan

Opari

2 Likes

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please I want to fight
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Wellington123: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kog45:
Na beat we dey talk or money.

All the comments na your own weak me past Wetin concern us say Fury will beat Joshua na $100 million we are talking here.

[b][/b]WHEN U ALREADY HAVE MONEY, U WANT A LASTING LEGACY... IF ALL HE TOUGHT ABOUT WHEN HE CHOSE TO BE A BOXER WAS MONEY, I BET U HE WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME A CHAMPION.... FURY IS A CHAMPION BECAUSE HE HAS SAID IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT HE IS NOT BECAUSE OF MONEY BUT FOR THE LOVE OF THE SPORT... LOVE CAN MAKE U THE BEST N NOT JUST MONETARY GRATIFICATION
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by koning: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
"With Saudi Arabia leading the way, and Singapore, Dubai, Qatar and China all staking their claims, Arum has revealed that a location has been decided, with both fighters set to earn a mammoth $100million (£73m) each, regardless of the result in the ring."

I do not like this clause. Win or lose, each gets $100m. There will be no motivation to go for a knock out. All that talk of being undisputed and reputation is NOT enough motivation in my opinion.

The split should have been $100m for the winner and $80 to 85m for the loser. But they start the fight as equals.
WE NEED AND WANT TO SEE A KNOCKOUT. Money is the greatest motivator.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by KosiGee(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Am beginning to think everything in life is arrangee

Nobody should insult me.....and even if you do i won't be perturbed by the insult because am a real niggarrr

This fight is scripted and arranged

You are right bro. Everything in life is scripted and arrangee.

I have scripted this insult below and you have been destined and arrangeed to receive it.

Damnnn niggarr, you are mad and silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by kalu61(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beckysexy:
$100 million dolls!!!!! shocked
My oh my! shocked
I don't even mind having thr*esome with the both!
Start from NL. Charity begins at home
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Can Aj beat a fury who knocked out wilder 2ce??
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by lkillbrokehoes: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Big money
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by lkillbrokehoes: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
jaxxy:
Can Aj beat a fury who knocked out wilder 2ce??
When the D day comes, we will all know
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Bukkuzboss10: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
fury might defeat AJ
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Softgamer: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
too small to be risking your jaw and lives
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by robosky02(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
southniyikaye:
Just to box person 100million!

Abi make I go join boxing ni?
Patapata dem go commot my teeth, I no go even spend 1million do surgery

Imagine all the free fight for primary school

We know no say them they pay for fight

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Kennyswag: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
SuperKlean:

Mynd44, Dominique, rule number 2 broken
ode
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Awoo88: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
.Never believe anything that comes out of the mouth of bob. That guy is a serial lair. He is using Joshua's name to sell Fury next fight. Hearn is another asshole promoter that protect his cash cow by all mean. Don't expect this fight anytime soon until both are shamed into fighting each other
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Softgamer: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
this aj should be hod of stingy men gang
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by kendrick9(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Boxing is the most scripted/fixed sports in the world..
They already got a winner,
All they need to do now is to keep hyping and promoting this fight so as to attract more sponsors and tickets sale.
There is no loser in boxing cos At the end everyone cashes out..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rooney: Alex Ferguson Ordered Me Out Of His Office Over Ronaldo / Gunmen Send Threatening Message To Messi, Fired Shots At Family Store / Akwa United Wins 2020/2021 NPFL Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.