Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA (43413 Views)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Toks2008(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
I love Marwa
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by kentycom(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
That appointment sef. God knows.

Start an e-commerce shop today, visit https://kexsoft.com
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
another northern Muslim appointment as if no Christians in the North or no southerner is competent enough. ..wen father Kukah talk now, my Muslim brothers from the north go issue threat as of n.a. only them sabi fight....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga it is wrong for one region to dominate others in a fragile federation like Nigeria. This can't be tolerated in Europe. Europeans know this and they systematically created individual countries to avoid problem of domination.

Infact, no southern can do what Buhari has done. Imagine an igbo man filling up all the security institutions with only igbos. The country would have burnt down by now.

Let call a spade a spade.

We should keep tolerating them for peace to reign, I mean till enternity.

We call them aboki.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Jimmyubah2: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
phrancys001:
North for north enterprises
That's what on my mind before I opened this thread.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Thunder strike you and ur generations! angry
bros be calming down oooo is not what u think the nepotistic appointment allegations were perceived out of context it was actually not what was done and what I said now it’s not actually what I said and you didn’t actually read it.. so please be guided don’t quote or understand this nation out of context �✊�✊�✊�✊�
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless you, PMB!

Why I like our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, is that he ALWAYS gets the RIGHT person for the job! God bless you, daddy. Nigerians are very proud of you!

God bless Nigeria.

My beloved brothers, do you know of anyone MORE QUALIFIED for the job than Marwa? Please we should stop bringing "tribalism" into everything, it's not good. Marwa was chosen for his competence and not tribe or region. Please let's be guided.

God bless us all.
I guess Northerners are the only competent hands...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by slowice(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Awa darling daddy has done it again.... As expected grin
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Onepeople: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
The man that have been dividing the country by his appointment will now turned to tell us how some people action is dividing the country. Hypocrisy
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by KnightsTemplar(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
neoclassical:
It will take the South more than 50 years to balance thé lopsided appointment made by Buhari in 8years.
All thé Agencies, Ministries and parastatals in Nigeria have been northenized to thé extent Hausa language is an official language in most offices.
I weep for Nigeria !

True. Even in the Nigerian army, aside pidgin, their next official language is Hausa. And southerners are just there mopping like fools.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Princedapace(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
batstan:
yen Yen Yen Yen.
angry

Nothing like yen, yen yen.. We have all learnt. Watch out what will happen when a southerner takes over.

Make una ready o. Baba, e go worse. E go shock una becus every attempt to cause problem would be met with serious retaliation. Buhari cant be president forever.

When a southerner takes over, we will systematically retire northern military forces and security heads. Only one person will head security institution from the north.

Southerners have learnt o. This time around, una go create even more Boko Haram to bomb up north, we wont even care.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Nmezor(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
He should deliver sha that's all dat matters. Not business as usual.I used to admire him then smiley

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by CSTRR: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
This Man is so obsessed with the past.

A complete relic.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by evans4luv: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
best man for the job, i pray for God's grace and streghnt to take NDLEA to the next level sir, u are the man for the job, congratulations to u once again sir
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by experimentist: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ah Marwa! This man no dey take shiit!

We wey be lagosians we know
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by sunboy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
I was maybe in Junior high school when this man was the military governor of Lagos, I remember he came to my school then for some launching event.

Now I don’t have issues with him getting appointed, for sure he’s got some good records but HE’S OLD!!! He’s generation have retired!!!

Somebody remind our president that we are not in the 80s anymore. A lot has changed, there are plenty under 40 years of age, over qualified, well exposed gentlemen and women out there.

This is why Rwanda’s will become the Giant of Africa in a few years without oil money, they are appointing young folks, bringing new ideas that works and are visionary.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by muyis1979: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good!
The only and the best hand for the job.

Most qualified, most intelligent, most suitable person from the only existing region in the animal kingdom called a nation under the most unscrupulous regime, one sided government.

I support ur choice jare, another show of shame.

Another Fulani to curb and prevent the sanctity in the sector for the purpose of increasing banned substances in the animal kingdom.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by whitedove(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless you, PMB!

Why I like our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, is that he ALWAYS gets the RIGHT person for the job! God bless you, daddy. Nigerians are very proud of you!

God bless Nigeria. Nobody is more qualified because Marwa studied pharmacology at The University of KUTUWENJI.oloriburuku!

My beloved brothers, do you know of anyone MORE QUALIFIED for the job than Marwa? Please we should stop bringing "tribalism" into everything, it's not good. Marwa was chosen for his competence and not tribe or region. Please let's be guided.

God bless us all.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by abduldigil(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Waaaooohhhh,,Buba marwa again what a surprise for Nigerian.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Dollanaira: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
ok
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by tollyboy5(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Thunder strike you and ur generations! angry
When this northerners flood nairaland they pretend to be yoruba
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by AsawanaDgreat: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bubu for life
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by 2badForReal: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
If i say some people are educated but politically illiterate they will say I have come again, how on earth will pleople vote this government into power in the first place and turn around to complain on their actions, what did you guys see in them before,

I'm confused with comments from some APC card carrying members that I know.

If you voted for this government please, please and please don't complain enjoy the fruit of your choice,

Your comments here or any other platform should be GOD BLESS THIS GOVERNMENT......
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Mitsurugi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2021

God bless us all. [/quote]

Oga in your blind followership you obviously can't see that tribalism has come into 'everything' Buhari appoints a leader over. So in the entire 6 geopolitical zones Marwa is the most qualified? I wish this qualification style is employed during common entrance exams undecided
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by dododawa1: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
recycling nation, Yahoo Yahoo has generated to our youth
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Franking: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless you, PMB!

God bless Nigeria.

God bless us all.

This is either sarcasm or a moronic comment. In the entire south there's no one more qualified than Marwa?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
It's always been the case in Buhari's Presidency as if he is elected to appoint and reward the Northerners alone.

Of every 10 appointments by Buhari, at least 7 must be for the Northerners.

Where's integrity and fairness?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Noblesh: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
God just d bless this man all the time. A complete A.G.I.P=All government in Power.

His son told me that his dad will head NDLEA and I never believed him. This he told me four months ago when I was in his studio at Emeka Anyaoku street to reason with him about his Mustang car.
How did he know? God! This life eh!!
man which of is son wow. that one with mustang we roll together in kd back in the days. very cool guy and not like mustapha

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor / I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.