Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Jesus And Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus And Islam (1207 Views)

Jesus And Islam / Judgment Day : Conversation Between Jesus And His God, Allah (Surah Al Ma’idah) / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus And Islam by zoer(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
I have heard a lot of Muslims saying that Jesus, moses, Abraham, were Muslim.
How possible can one be a Muslim without quoting (Lahila da illalla mohammadu rasululla)

Did Jesus made this quote?

Is it possible for me to start a religious movement now and claim my great grand fathers are members?

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Islam by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
They claim Islam has been in existence since the days of Adam. They say Islam is means total submission to the will of Allah.

What bothers me is the fact that most of the Bible characters, good and bad are prophets in Islam. Adam who sinned is a prophet in Islam. Joseph, Job, Abraham, etc who never prophesied.

How could Christ be a Muslim yet had a totally different message from Mohammed? How could a moon god, ilah touted as the name of the true God be the same God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, with whom we are joint heirs?

These and many more questions yet to be answered by the Mohammedans.
Re: Jesus And Islam by AntiChristian: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
They claim Islam has been in existence since the days of Adam. They say Islam is means total submission to the will of Allah.

Yes, technically Islam is what all Prophets practised from Adam to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on them all). Each of their Islam are the same in that they all worshipped one God not three and they submit totally to the will of Allah.

No doubt the way Islam was practiced in the earlier times are different due to the type of revelation sent down or other factors.

What bothers me is the fact that most of the Bible characters, good and bad are prophets in Islam. Adam who sinned is a prophet in Islam. Joseph, Job, Abraham, etc who never prophesied.

It's only in Christianity that men of God are impugned and only Jesus is made to be perfect. So much of "all men have sinned and come short..." Wasn't Jesus too a man?

All those you mentioned whether they prophesied or not are Prophets of Allah an d their place isn't reduced by little mistake they made.

Your David, Jesus' ancestor was also a murderer and a covetous adulterer! Didn't your Jesus inherit those genes from his forefather? Definitely our own Dawúd was free of such crimes.

How could Christ be a Muslim yet had a totally different message from Mohammed? How could a moon god, ilah touted as the name of the true God be the same God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, with whom we are joint heirs?

These and many more questions yet to be answered by the Mohammedans.

Where is the message revealed to Christ while he was alive? The books of Mathew and the other three are a bibliography of Jesus. A life story not a revelation. The other books were from Paul a disciple that came about when Jesus was off planet earth.

And calling Allah a moon God shows how ignorant and erroneous you are.

Allah says:
"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course" (21:33).

Ilah means God. Allah is our God who is worthy of all's worship.

Lastly we are not mohammedans like you are a Christian, names unfounded during the times of Muhammad and Jesus.

We are Muslims.
Re: Jesus And Islam by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Muslim is so confusing, if Adam, Jacob, Jesus and Abraham are muslims how come Mohammed is the founder of Islam.

Why is Allah not mentioned in the bible.
Re: Jesus And Islam by fadal(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
CHECK OUT THIS HADITH

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Againstlies:
Muslim is so confusing, if Adam, Jacob, Jesus and Abraham are muslims how come Mohammed is the founder of Islam.

Why is Allah not mentioned in the bible.
You are a christian and you say mohammad is the founder of Islam?

Do you know Adam, Noah, Lot, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob were neither Jews nor christians...

Jews are the followers of moses while Christians are followers of Christ and none of this name can be found in the bible meaning it was not a God giving name but humans chose it for themselves.. Islam is the only name Chosen by God..

Allah SWT said:

"Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, Are you more knowing or is Allah? And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 140)

" ... This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 3)

"Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 62)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

A Muslim is a submitter to the will of God so all past prophets including Jesus submitted to Gods will hence they are all muslims and we believe in every prophet they taught same message believe in only one God...

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

Allah is an Arabic name for God and the Quran was revealed in Arabic if you read the Arabic bible you will definitely see Allah there hope you know Jesus language wasn't English but Aramaic..

Elah is God in Aramaic and Allah is God in Arabic so if you read the bible in the language of Jesus you will see that Allah was mentioned in it..

intact Arab Christians and Jews call God as Allah..
Re: Jesus And Islam by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2021
haekymbahd:
You are a christian and you say mohammad is the founder of Islam?

Do you know Adam, Noah, Lot, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob were neither Jews nor christians...

Jews are the followers of moses while Christians are followers of Christ and none of this name can be found in the bible meaning it was not a God giving name but humans chose it for themselves.. Islam is the only name Chosen by God..

Allah SWT said:

"Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, Are you more knowing or is Allah? And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 140)

" ... This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 3)

"Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 62)

A Muslim is a submitter to the will of God so all past prophets including Jesus submitted to Gods will hence they are all muslims and we believe in every prophet they taught same message believe in only one God...

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

Allah is an Arabic name for God and the Quran was revealed in Arabic if you read the Arabic bible you will definitely see Allah there hope you know Jesus language wasn't English but Aramaic..

Elah is God in Aramaic and Allah is God in Arabic so if you read the bible in the language of Jesus you will see that Allah was mentioned in it..

intact Arab Christians and Jews call God as Allah..

why are you lying, there is no place Allah was mentioned in the Bible.
the Ellah or Eleh you are trying to claim to be Allah was a place in Isreal called valley of Elah where David killed Golliath.

all this people you mentioned in the bible was neither a Judaism or christians. and how can you tell me that Jesus, Abraham and Isaac who have existed years ago was a Muslim when Mohammed was the founder of Islam and a Muslim.

when did God mentioned in the Bible that Muslim is a religion choosing by him,
both of us know that bible is older than Quran.
God called himself yaweh and Jehovah, I didn't not see Allah.

and let me teach you again you claimed Allah is God in Arabic why did you Muslim people take the Arabic name Allah to different country.

Allah is only a Muslim God, why can't a Spanish Muslim pray in his language without mentioning Allah in his prayers. why can't a yoruba Muslim pray in his language without mentioning Allah.
why can't an igbo Muslim pray in his language without mentioning Allah. since Allah is God in Arabic why is it compusery for someone who is a Muslim but not from Arab pray and mention Allah. why will someone swear an oath there is no other god/God but Allah or whatever.

other countries can pray to God in their language without mentioning the English name called (God) the creator

Abraham is Abraham, Moses is Moses, Jacob is Jacob, Jesus is Jesus. but you muslim changed their name from Abraham to abrahim, from Jesus to Isa. i don't understand. even if you translate bible language to different language Abraham is still Abraham, Jesus is still Jesus, is only in Quran those name was changed. from Abraham to abrahim, from Jesus to Isa.

and the God in the bible you are claiming that is Allah called His name yaweh and Jehovah.

it's simple you Muslim should agree that your Allah is different from the God in the Bible to stop confusing people.

Muslim is a religion nobody will condemn you if you people like worship Devil but my only concern is that you people are claiming and lying to confuse people that christians, Judaism God are the same.

everyone knows the truth that bible and Quran are different in everything both the thing in it and I will also say that Quran copied from bible changed everything and lied on the things that was written in the bible.

and let me teach you again Judaism and christians are worshipping the same God just that christians believe that the Messiah is Jesus and He has come while the Judaism believe that the Messiah has not come.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 5:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Againstlies:

why are you lying, there is no place Allah was mentioned in the Bible.
the Ellah or Eleh you are trying to claim to be Allah was a place in Isreal called valley of Elah where David killed Golliath.
Mathew 27
46And about the ninth hour (three o'clock) Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?--that is, My God, My God, why have You abandoned Me [leaving Me [l]helpless, forsaking and failing Me in My need]?

What is God in the Language of Jesus and anytime Jesus mentions God in the bible what is the real word for God in Jesus language the bible was translated from Greek to English..

Eloi, Elohim, Allah are semithic language which means God and anytime God is mentioned in the bible what is its Arabic equivalent?

Againstlies:

all this people you mentioned in the bible was neither a Judaism or christians. and how can you tell me that Jesus, Abraham and Isaac who have existed years ago was a Muslim when Mohammed was the founder of Islam and a Muslim.
well I don't blame you it show you don't know what the word "Muslim" means.

Muslim mean a submitter to the will of God. did Jesus or any of the previous prophet not submit to the will of God..

John 5:30

30I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.

Christians say that Jesus is God why is he submitting to another God so the Jesus called God so who is your God submitting to if he is God..

Againstlies:

God called himself yaweh and Jehovah, I didn't not see Allah.
Yahwe was only revealed to moses as the name of God not once was Yahwe mentioned by Jesus and Apostle Paul in the new testament yet you want to kill yourself because Yahwe is not in the Quran.

Now did Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob e.t.c call God by the name Yahwe at their time definitely no if God care about the name why didn't he reveal it at the beginning why only to moses..

Exodus 6:3
2 And God said to Moses, I am the Lord.

3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahweh--the redemptive name of God] I did not make Myself known to them [in acts and great miracles].

Againstlies:

and let me teach you again you claimed Allah is God in Arabic why did you Muslim people take the Arabic name Allah to different country.

Allah is only a Muslim God, why can't a Spanish Muslim pray in his language without mentioning Allah in his prayers. why can't a yoruba Muslim pray in his language without mentioning Allah.
why can't an igbo Muslim pray in his language without mentioning Allah. since Allah is God in Arabic why is it compusery for someone who is a Muslim but not from Arab pray and mention Allah. why will someone swear an oath there is no other god/God but Allah or whatever.

other countries can pray to God in their language without mentioning the English name called (God) the creator
Are you trying to say you have never heared muslims around you call Allah in their native language go and observe further...

The Quran was revealed in Arabic language and translating the quran to ones native language cant be as original and accurate as it was revealed to prevent adding or subtracting from the message of the Quran the Quran is recited in Arabic.. Hence same applies to the name "Allah"

Againstlies:

Abraham is Abraham, Moses is Moses, Jacob is Jacob, Jesus is Jesus. but you muslim changed their name from Abraham to abrahim, from Jesus to Isa. i don't understand. even if you translate bible language to different language Abraham is still Abraham, Jesus is still Jesus, is only in Quran those name was changed. from Abraham to abrahim, from Jesus to Isa.
Christians are hypocrites right from time can you please give me a genuine reason why Yeshua's name was Changed to Jesus. Jesus is an English translation of Yeshua while isa is the Arabic translatoion of Yeshua

Againstlies:

and the God in the bible you are claiming that is Allah called His name yaweh and Jehovah.
once again Jehova as a neme of God was revealed to moses. The prophets before moses didnt call God Yahwe but God Almighty (Allah).. I wonder why Jesus and Apostle paul faile to mention the name Yahwe in the new testament

Againstlies:

it's simple you Muslim should agree that your Allah is different from the God in the Bible to stop confusing people.
Definitely different we worship one God while you worship 3 in 1 God

Againstlies:

Muslim is a religion nobody will condemn you if you people like worship Devil but my only concern is that you people are claiming and lying to confuse people that christians, Judaism God are the same.
You trinitarians dont worship the Abrahamic one God rather a roman God called Jezeus. Think why do you say the Jews and Jehova witnesses will go to hell even after beleiving Jesus dont pretend...
You worship Jezeus and not Yahwe or Jehova in fact the Jews and Jehiva witnesses believe you trinitarian Christians are not going to make heaven and you say you worship the same God it show you are very ignorant of your faith
Againstlies:

everyone knows the truth that bible and Quran are different in everything both the thing in it and I will also say that Quran copied from bible changed everything and lied on the things that was written in the bible.
The Quran came to reveal the truth and abolish the falsehood in the bible...

Can you tell me the name of the authors of the bible and the eye witnesses they claim tobwrite the book from.. Your religion is one with no source that can be traced..

Againstlies:

and let me teach you again Judaism and christians are worshipping the same God just that christians believe that the Messiah is Jesus and He has come while the Judaism believe that the Messiah has not come.
You dont worship the same God with Jews get that now they worship one God while yours is trinity.. The Jews beleive the christians are not going to make heaven and vice versa and you are saying you worship the same God if I hear..

[/quote]
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2021
haekymbahd:
Mathew 27
46And about the ninth hour (three o'clock) Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?--that is, My God, My God, why have You abandoned Me [leaving Me [l]helpless, forsaking and failing Me in My need]?

What is God in the Language of Jesus and anytime Jesus mentions God in the bible what is the real word for God in Jesus language the bible was translated from Greek to English..

Eloi, Elohim, Allah are semithic language which means God and anytime God is mentioned in the bible what is its Arabic equivalent?

Go and study the origin of Allah and how muhammad mandated him on you as your god. No prophets ever called the name Allah

haekymbahd:

Muslim mean a submitter to the will of God. did Jesus or any of the previous prophet not submit to the will of God..

So because Jesus Christ submitted himself to the will of his father, Jehovah, Yahweh made him a Muslim right? grin It's my prayer that SENSE SHOULD LOCATE YOU MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE

haekymbahd:

Christians say that Jesus is God why is he submitting to another God so the Jesus called God so who is your God submitting to if he is God..

Jesus Christ submit himself to the will of his FATHER, if you have problem with the concept of TRINITY we'll nurture you on that. Trinity holds that God is one God, but three coeternal and consubstantial persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit
Re: Jesus And Islam by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
haekymbahd:
Mathew 27

John 5:30

30I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.

quote author=Againstlies post=100804211]
God called himself yaweh and Jehovah, I didn't not see Allah. Yahwe was only revealed to moses as the name of God not once was Yahwe mentioned by Jesus and Apostle Paul in the new testament yet you want to kill yourself because Yahwe is not in the Quran.

Now did Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob e.t.c call God by the name Yahwe at their time definitely no if God care about the name why didn't he reveal it at the beginning why only to moses..

Exodus 6:3
2 And God said to Moses, I am the Lord.

3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahweh--the redemptive name of God] I did not make Myself known to them [in acts and great miracles].

young man christians believe that Jesus is the son of God,
Jesus was a sinless man on Earth, He is still living till now. read the Bible you will understand that both the Jews knows about the coming of the Messiah but when Jesus was on Earth they didn't believe that the Messiah has come, Jesus did everything to prove to the world he was the savior prophesied of his coming. if Jesus was not sent from God why will the prophet prophesy about is coming.
tell me someone in the world who lived, died and was risen in three day and still lives till now.
if Jesus did not raise from the death christians believe will be in vain. tell me the sin Jesus did. he was a sinless man.

the nonsense things Mohammed did, I can't even do them, rape a girl of six years, married a 40 years woman at the age of 23 and told his son to divorce his wife.

the Eli you claimed to be in bible how those it sound like Allah, my brother be truthful to yourself.

whatever God says must surely come to past, everything Jesus said came to pass.

God would have mentioned Muslim or Allah in the bible, you Muslims are just liers and deciever. you know the truth both you will not say it.

your Quran said that Jesus will come again and tell the world Muslim is the true religion, how does that sound to an educated man in his ear.

Jesus called God on his dying time and God answered him and he was risen in three days, why didn't God answered Mohammed who ate ordinary poison.

Jesus is bigger than your so called moon God Allah. Allah is an imposter that can't even appear to his people

if God was not happy with Christ he wouldn't have sent him to the world and allow Christ to do all this amazing things to the people when God fully know that Christ will rule the world.

in the name of Jesus all kneels shall bowl and the death will rise, the sick will be healed and the blind will see again.

but mention Allah and Mohammed together you will realise that they are powerless.

my brother Mohammed is an evil and wicked man.

hit your head on the stone and die who cares.
at least when you die you will marry 77virgins.

my main argument is Muslim should stop claiming that Allah is God. your Muslim God is different from christian God.

I promise you, you can't cover the truth no matter what, Jesus is the truth.

thank God for internet, you would have arranged your Muslim brothers to kill me, behead me or born me alive.

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2021
haekymbahd:

My account was banned but I have tried to update the previous post

You were banned because of the level of your own system of taqqiya is enormous

haekymbahd:

We Muslims believe Jesus is messiah but he is not God get that...

But your colleagues here don't accept him as Messiah, are you guys having different upbringing about Quran? Only God can save, if you believe him as Messiah but don't believe him as God, I think you should go back to school

haekymbahd:

Also hope you know Mary was 12years old when your God impregnated her with child of the holy spirit.. Mary was 12 while Joseph was 90 years. what can you say about that bro...

Typing...

You shouldn't let your Alfa or imam brainwashed you, seek for the truth yourself and stop disgracing, uselessing yourself on NET. Show us where it is written in Bible that Mary was 12yr old and Joseph 90yr of age. #SayNoToTaqqiya

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2021
My account was banned but I have tried to update the previous post

Againstlies:

young man christians believe that Jesus is the son of God,
That is christian beleive not Jews or Muslim believe we know God does not have a son. if had he would have told us at the beginning..
But wait your God have a son which is Jesus and Jesus is God that is two God shebi

Mark 12
29 Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord;
32 And the scribe said to Him, Excellently and fitly and admirably answered, Teacher! You have said truly that He is One, and there is no other but Him;
moreover how many sons did your God give birth to

Luke 20
36 For they cannot die again, but they are angel-like and equal to angels. And being sons of and sharers in the resurrection, they are sons of God.

if son of God means equal with angels why do you say Jesus is Coequal with God?

Againstlies:

Jesus was a sinless man on Earth, He is still living till now. read the Bible you will understand that both the Jews knows about the coming of the Messiah but when Jesus was on Earth they didn't believe that the Messiah has come, Jesus did everything to prove to the world he was the savior prophesied of his coming. if Jesus was not sent from God why will the prophet prophesy about is coming.
tell me someone in the world who lived, died and was risen in three day and still lives till now.
if Jesus did not raise from the death christians believe will be in vain. tell me the sin Jesus did. he was a sinless man.

Reply:

is it only Jesus that is alive what about Moses didnt he appear to Jesus

Mathew 17:3
3 And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elijah, who kept talking with Him.
4 Then Peter began to speak and said to Jesus, Lord, it is good and delightful that we are here; if You approve, I will put up three booths here--one for You and one for Moses and one for Elijah.

Allah SWT said:
"And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision,"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 169)

And who said Jesus was not sent by God I say Jesus is not God. Even you said Jesus was sent from God yet you trinitarians say Jesus is God do you people smoke weed

We Muslims believe Jesus is messiah but he is not God get that...

Againstlies:

the nonsense things Mohammed did, I can't even do them, rape a girl of six years, married a 40 years woman at the age of 23 and told his son to divorce his wife.

wow it really shows you have more moral standard than your God (Jesus) who commanded moses and his followers to rape babies

Numbers 31
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who is not a virgin.
18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.
Also hope you know Mary was 12years old when your God impregnated her with child of the holy spirit.. Mary was 12 while Joseph was 90 years. what can you say about that bro...

Againstlies:

the Eli you claimed to be in bible how those it sound like Allah, my brother be truthful to yourself.

Maybe you can tell us the difference between Jesus and Yeshua do they sound the same to you?
Tell us the difference between Eloi, Elohim, Allah and God do they sound the same?

Againstlies:

whatever God says must surely come to past, everything Jesus said came to pass.
Was it not what he heared from God that he is saying does Jesus(your God) know anything about the hour

John 5
30 I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me

Againstlies:

God would have mentioned Muslim or Allah in the bible, you Muslims are just liers and deciever. you know the truth both you will not say it.

Reply:

Muslim in English means submitter to the will of God what did Jesus tell you

Mathew 7
21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

And yo say Jesus didn't mention Muslim please Just know that Bible is not only written in English language understand that and your heart will be set free from bondage
Typing...

Againstlies:

your Quran said that Jesus will come again and tell the world Muslim is the true religion, how does that sound to an educated man in his ear.

Jesus was the only prophet sent by God that was lied upon that he was God he is coming back yo clear himself of falsehood and to destroy the Antichrist... who will or is claiming to be God

Againstlies:

Jesus called God on his dying time and God answered him and he was risen in three days, why didn't God answered Mohammed who ate ordinary poison.

Jesus died on the cross and you called that answer.. Didn't you read the part where Jesus said "Let this cup pass over me my soul is exceedingly sorrowful even to death"

If you are saying he was saved this is what it means

Allah SWT said:
"And [for] their saying, Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."

Mathew 27
17 So when they had assembled for this purpose, Pilate said to them, Whom do you want me to set free for you, Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus Who is called Christ?

Now there were 2 Jesus one to be set free and the other was killed
Jesus Barabbas (son of the father)
Jesus Christ (messiah)
The onus is on you to tell us the real Jesus between the 2 nailed on the cross.

Againstlies:

Jesus is bigger than your so called moon God Allah. Allah is an imposter that can't even appear to his people

John 10
29 My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier than all [else]; and no one is able to snatch [them] out of the Father's hand.
Pls who is greater than Jesus?

Againstlies:

if God was not happy with Christ he wouldn't have sent him to the world and allow Christ to do all this amazing things to the people when God fully know that Christ will rule the world.
in the name of Jesus all kneels shall bowl and the death will rise, the sick will be healed and the blind will see again.
but mention Allah and Mohammed together you will realise that they are powerless.

even Jesus bow to the supreme God

Mathew 26
39 And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire.

who is your God bowing to?
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2021
Againstlies:

my brother Mohammed is an evil and wicked man.
hit your head on the stone and die who cares.
at least when you die you will marry 77virgins.
my main argument is Muslim should stop claiming that Allah is God. your Muslim God is different from christian God.
I promise you, you can't cover the truth no matter what, Jesus is the truth.
thank God for internet, you would have arranged your Muslim brothers to kill me, behead me or born me alive.

well let me take this all at once I don't know why my account keep getting banned.

Allah is God and yes he is different from the trinity God.. Allah the God of muslims is one God and Jesus was sent by him and no man has ever seen him..

1 John 4:12

12No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

while trinity Christians God is Jesus who was sent on an errand, sleep, died, cried e.t.c white Jesus has been seen but I heared the real Jesus is Black..

Do you have muslims as friends and family and you are still alive... Think
Re: Jesus And Islam by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2021
haekymbahdx:

well let me take this all at once I don't know why my account keep getting banned.

Allah is God and yes he is different from the trinity God.. Allah the God of muslims is one God and Jesus was sent by him and no man has ever seen him..

1 John 4:12

12No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

while trinity Christians God is Jesus who was sent on an errand, sleep, died, cried e.t.c white Jesus has been seen but I heared the real Jesus is Black..

Do you have muslims as friends and family and you are still alive... Think

Allah is not the same God with christian God.

I don't even have time to read your long not.

Allah is the moon God.

Check this

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2021
#
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2021
Againstlies:

Allah is not the same God with christian God.

I don't even have time to read your long not.

Allah is the moon God.

Check this
It shows you are ignorant of Islam you are just following the general consensus of anti Islamic people

Allah SWT said:

"And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 37)

"Do you call on Baal — this was the name of an idol of theirs which was made of gold, from which the name of their city derives, with the addition of [the suffix] bak — that is to say, do you worship him, and abandon the Best of Creators, and not worship Him,"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 125)

"Allah, your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers?"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 126)

Get a Qur'an and read for yourself
Re: Jesus And Islam by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
haekymbahdx:
It shows you are ignorant of Islam you are just following the general consensus of anti Islamic people

Allah SWT said:

"And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 37)

"Do you call on Baal — this was the name of an idol of theirs which was made of gold, from which the name of their city derives, with the addition of [the suffix] bak — that is to say, do you worship him, and abandon the Best of Creators, and not worship Him,"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 125)

"Allah, your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers?"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 126)

Get a Qur'an and read for yourself

why didn't Abraham, Jacob, moses, Jesus. mention (Lahila da illalla mohammadu rasululla)
or (inshallah) since it's the same God with christians and Jew. why will Muslim write their own Quran instead of the bible.

in your Quran Mohammed claimed that your Allah told him to tell his son to divorce his wife so that he can marry her.

why the bible said what God join together let no man put asunder.

Mohammed don't even worth to be a prophet, if Muslim is choosing by God why will God choose Mohammed who is not worth to be a prophet to be the founder of Islam, when God fully know that Mohammed is a disgrace to the prophet of God.

my brother Mohammed has done more evil than devil himself.

Mohammed killed the innocent people, rape, commit evil and also ask his son to divorce his wife so that he can marry her, Mohammed lied, Mohammed is not worth to be a prophet of God.

you know what I'm telling you is the truth, now I ask you again the Muslim knows that Mohammed did all this evil thing then why will they kill anyone that talk against Mohammed.

when I said Mohammed is evil I said nothing but the truth, he is the founder of Islam and how do you think that something from an evil man is true.

without Mohammed there will be no Islam, then tell me why you are claiming Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus is a Muslim and Muslim is choosing from God.

if God truly choose Mohammed as his prophet and choose Islam as the true religion that means God has made the biggest mistake. because Mohammed is not worth to be a prophet and there is no prophet in history from God that died of poison. is that not another prove to you.
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Againstlies:

why didn't Abraham, Jacob, moses, Jesus. mention (Lahila da illalla mohammadu rasululla)
or (inshallah) since it's the same God with christians and Jew.
John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

There is no God except Allah and prophet Muhammad is his messenger

Muslims beleive in all the messengers From Abraham, isaac, ishmael, Jacob, moses, Jesus to Muhammad the are all messengers of God...

Do you also believe that Jesus is God?

Againstlies:

why will Muslim write their own Quran instead of the bible.
Did muslims write Quran, it was revealed by God to prophet Muhammad through Angel Gabriel....

Againstlies:

in your Quran Mohammed claimed that your Allah told him to tell his son to divorce his wife so that he can marry her.
Even though you are not a Muslim must you lie you are letting what people tell you get to your head make your own research and read the Quran you definitely see the message passed...

Zayd divorced his on his own accord why pass false information

Allah SWT said:

"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, Keep your wife and fear Allah, while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 37)

Againstlies:

why the bible said what God join together let no man put asunder.
Are you saying Christians don't divorce or there is no rule for divorce in the old testament

Againstlies:

Mohammed don't even worth to be a prophet, if Muslim is choosing by God why will God choose Mohammed who is not worth to be a prophet to be the founder of Islam, when God fully know that Mohammed is a disgrace to the prophet of God.
How is he a disgrace was moses a disgrace don't be an hypocrite was your God a disgrace for dieing in the hands of his creation...
and stealing..

Againstlies:

my brother Mohammed has done more evil than devil himself.
Who did all the evils in the old testament is it not your God (Jesus) who commanded it

Againstlies:

Mohammed killed the innocent people, rape, commit evil and also ask his son to divorce his wife so that he can marry her, Mohammed lied, Mohammed is not worth to be a prophet of God.
stop lying bro all this are not true but false information passed to you

Againstlies:

you know what I'm telling you is the truth, now I ask you again the Muslim knows that Mohammed did all this evil thing then why will they kill anyone that talk against Mohammed.

when I said Mohammed is evil I said nothing but the truth, he is the founder of Islam and how do you think that something from an evil man is true.

without Mohammed there will be no Islam, then tell me why you are claiming Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus is a Muslim and Muslim is choosing from God.
Islam as a name was giving by Allah in the Quran but the religion has been in existence before Muhammad...

Was Christianity in existence before Jesus why don't you think before you talk without Jesus would there be Christianity without moses would there be Judaism...

Againstlies:

if God truly choose Mohammed as his prophet and choose Islam as the true religion that means God has made the biggest mistake. because Mohammed is not worth to be a prophet and there is no prophet in history from God that died of poison. is that not another prove to you.
So the religion that worships the messenger of God ((Jesus) is the one that should be approved or the one that disobeyed God (Judaism)

Allah SWT said:

"Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 213)

It seems you are ignorant of a lot of things but I will enlighten you

Mathew 23
34 Because of this, take notice: I am sending you prophets and wise men (interpreters and teachers) and scribes (men learned in the Mosaic Law and the Prophets); some of them you will kill, even crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue and persecute from town to town,

35 So that upon your heads may come all the blood of the righteous ([m]those who correspond to the divine standard of right) shed on earth, from the blood of the righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar [of burnt offering].(

37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Muhammad was not the first prophet murdered or killed so why fusing about it..
Re: Jesus And Islam by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
haekymbahdx:
There is no God except Allah and prophet Muhammad is his messenger

Mohammed is the founder of Islam and he is the one that introduce Islam and Allah to his followers. why will Muslims say there is no God but Allah.
it should be there is no god but God,
or there is no allah but Allah,
or there is no god but Allah

haekymbahdx:
Muslims beleive in all the messengers From Abraham, isaac, ishmael, Jacob, moses, Jesus to Muhammad the are all messengers of God...

a prophet is a messenger of God, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob and Jesus are not prophet. you Muslims are mistaken the world prophet and messenger of God. the prophet in the bible are Elijah, Samuel, Elisha, Jonah, etc.

haekymbahdx:
Do you also believe that Jesus is God?

I believe He is the son of God, the Messiah from God that was prophesied in the bible about his coming. and Jesus came to the world and prove to the world that he was the Messiah, he was a sinless man, the only perfect man on Earth. everyone has sin but Jesus didn't commit any sin. he died and resurected in three days and he is still living till now.

haekymbahdx:
Did muslims write Quran, it was revealed by God to prophet Muhammad through Angel Gabriel....

there are a lot of difference in the Bible and the Quran, the bible said Jesus will come back again on the last day and reward everyone according to his works on Earth. while Quran that said Jesus was not crucified said that Jesus will come back to tell the world that Islam is the true religion.

haekymbahdx:
Even though you are not a Muslim must you lie you are letting what people tell you get to your head make your own research and read the Quran you definitely see the message passed...

Zayd divorced his on his own accord why pass false information

that means you Muslims don't have any knowledge of your Quran.
Mohammed visited Zaid in his house and saw zainab the wife of Zaid necked. he told zaid to devorce his wife so that he can marry her. then he claimed that Allah directed him do so.
while the bible said what God has join together let no man put asunder.
Leviticus 18:15

haekymbahdx:
Allah SWT said:

"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, Keep your wife and fear Allah, while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 37)

by Allah will to be accomplished is to tell Zaid to devorce his wife so that Mohammed will marry her. Zainab is one of the Mohammed wife and was the wife of Zaid and Mohammed came and put asunder in their marriage
read Leviticus 18 vs 15 God is against what Mohammed did but Mohammed use the name of Allah to do evil.

haekymbahdx:
Are you saying Christians don't divorce or there is no rule for divorce in the old testament

christians devorce but Mohammed lied and ask his son to devorce his wife because he found zainab necked. Mohammed put asunder in Zaid and zainab marriage. you Muslims is against devorce but Mohammed ask his son to devorce his wife.

haekymbahdx:
How is he a disgrace was moses a disgrace don't be an hypocrite was your God a disgrace for dieing in the hands of his creation...
and stealing..

God is wisdom, He knew that people will worship Moses because of the things he did thats why He didn't let anyone to know where Moses was burried.

lol Jesus died and He was resurrected that is why power pass power.

what do you mean by stealing?

haekymbahdx:
Who did all the evils in the old testament is it not your God (Jesus) who commanded it

thank God you believe that Jesus is God that's why I keep saying that Allah is different from the Christian God.

just look at how you are confusing yourself, then if you know Jesus is God Why are you arguing with me that Allah is the same God with christians.

haekymbahdx:
stop lying bro all this are not true but false information passed to you

Islam as a name was giving by Allah in the Quran but the religion has been in existence before Muhammad...

Was Christianity in existence before Jesus why don't you think before you talk without Jesus would there be Christianity without moses would there be Judaism...

every religion has a meaning,
Judaism means the religion of Moses,
Christianity means the religions of Jesus Christ,
and Islam means the religions of Mohammed and Allah.

Jesus and Moses have existed before Mohammed.
then why will you claim Muslim have existed before Mohammed since he was the founder of Islam.

haekymbahdx:
So the religion that worships the messenger of God ((Jesus) is the one that should be approved or the one that disobeyed God (Judaism)

Allah SWT said:

"Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 213)

but you claimed that Jesus was the God in the old testament, lol see how confusing you are.
well Judaism means religion of Moses but they didn't believe the Messiah has come yet, while christians believe the Messiah have come which is Jesus Christ.

haekymbahdx:
It seems you are ignorant of a lot of things but I will enlighten you

Mathew 23
34 Because of this, take notice: I am sending you prophets and wise men (interpreters and teachers) and scribes (men learned in the Mosaic Law and the Prophets); some of them you will kill, even crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue and persecute from town to town,

35 So that upon your heads may come all the blood of the righteous ([m]those who correspond to the divine standard of right) shed on earth, from the blood of the righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar [of burnt offering].(

37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Muhammad was not the first prophet murdered or killed so why fusing about it..

lol Jesus will send an interpreter and a guidian spirit now you are claiming is Mohammed the killer and rapist. why didn't Jesus send someone who is sinless like him. well the interpreter and the guiding spirit Jesus was talking of is the holy Spirit that will help his deciples remember everything he told them.

Mohammed done more evil than the prophet of God. no prophet ever killed after the commandment of God giving to Moses. but you are claiming everyone in the bible is a prophet. David killed many but he is not a prophet, Samson killed many but he is not a prophet but Mohammed killed, rape and lie and you are claiming he is a prophet. tell me how many prophet in the bible that was living after the God commandments which God gave to Moses that killed people the way Mohammed did.
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 4:41am On Apr 17, 2021
#
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 4:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Againstlies:

I believe He is the son of God, the Messiah from God that was prophesied in the bible about his coming. and Jesus came to the world and prove to the world that he was the Messiah, he was a sinless man, the only perfect man on Earth. everyone has sin but Jesus didn't commit any sin. he died and resurected in three days and he is still living till now.
Okay, I understand your issue.

Let me ask you this why do trinitarians say "Jehova witnesses" will not make heaven what did they do wrong despite believing al this you have listed?
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 5:00am On Apr 17, 2021
Againstlies:

lol Jesus will send an interpreter and a guidian spirit now you are claiming is Mohammed the killer and rapist. why didn't Jesus send someone who is sinless like him. well the interpreter and the guiding spirit Jesus was talking of is the holy Spirit that will help his deciples remember everything he told them.
Mathew 23

can the holy spirit be killed and tell me if any prophet came after Jesus and which of the disciples was killed?

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 155)

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
haekymbahdx:

can the holy spirit be killed and tell me if any prophet came after Jesus and which of the disciples was killed?

That question is for you Muslims since you believe that Muhamad was the spirit of comforter Jesus Christ promised.

Secondly, No genuine or true prophet ever come from Arab nations. Muhamad forced himself on Arabians as their prophet
Re: Jesus And Islam by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Mathew 23

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."

John 14:26 – Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

Summary

Jesus tells his followers that the Father will send them the Holy Spirit. This "Advocate" will come to teach and remind people about Jesus, for it comes in Jesus' name.

Analysis

Jesus tells the disciples that he will send them the Holy Spirit to teach and remind them. The context is the Last Supper, when Jesus is preparing his disciples for the time when he will no longer be with them in a physical sense. His disciples are troubled by what Jesus says, but Jesus assures them that he will not leave them on their own. The Holy Spirit will come to them and remain with them forever. The Spirit will also teach and remind them of what Jesus has said. The Spirit does this by keeping the memory of Jesus' teachings alive within the Christian community and by disclosing new insights into the meaning of Jesus' life and actions. For example, the Gospel of John says that after Easter the disciples not only remembered that Jesus cleansed the temple, but came to new insight about what that action meant (2:22). Similarly, they later remembered how Jesus entered Jerusalem on a donkey and came to a new understanding of how that fulfilled Old Testament Scripture (12:16). The teaching work of the Spirit is anchored in the life and work of Jesus and involves showing the meaning of Jesus to each new generation.

John 14:26

26But the Advocate,* the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything, and remind you of all that I have said to you.
Re: Jesus And Islam by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Mathew 23

Jesus was telling the people about the teacher of laws and the Pharisees. you only quote the place in the bible that match with your argument, try and read all the verse and understand what Jesus was saying.

read Mathew 23:1-36

Jesus was teaching the people that they can obey the Pharisees and the teacher of the law but they should not follow them for they don't do what they preach of. Jesus said the Pharisees and the teacher of the law will be cast in the hell because they teach but they do not do what they

jesus said Because of this, take notice: I am sending you prophets and wise men (interpreters and teachers) and scribes (men learned in the Mosaic Law and the Prophets); some of them you will kill, even crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue and persecute from town to town,

That's why everyone preaching in the name of Jesus was persecuted and killed just like the deciples, apostle Paul and others.

haekymbahdx:

most of the deciples of Jesus was persecuted because after the death and Resurrection of Jesus the gospel begin to spread all over the universe.

haekymbahdx:

since you are claiming that Mohammed was the comforter Jesus promise to send to the people, why do you Muslims kill anyone preaching in the name of Jesus Christ in the middle belt.
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
RightChannel:

That question is for you Muslims since you believe that Muhamad was the spirit of comforter Jesus Christ promised.

Secondly, No genuine or true prophet ever come from Arab nations. Muhamad forced himself on Arabians as their prophet
Mathew 23

Why did Jesus say prophet will be sent or is prophet the same as holy spirit, the same holy spirit different church denominations are using yet serving different God.

Also when the prophet comes are you expecting it to come from cursed isreal nation which God has deserted never...

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Mind you Muhammad was a descendant of Ismael and God was fulfilling his promise

Genesis 21:13
13 And I will make a nation of the son of the bondwoman also, because he is your offspring

Can you tell us the nation God made out of Ishmael or he didn't fulfil his promise?
Re: Jesus And Islam by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Mathew 23

[b]Why did Jesus say prophet will be sent or is prophet the same as holy spirit, the same holy spirit different church denominations are using yet serving different God.

Also when the prophet comes are you expecting it to come from cursed isreal nation which God has deserted never...

Jesus didn't say he will send the last prophet which you people claimed it's Mohammed but Jesus said Because of this, take notice: I am sending you prophetsand wise men (interpreters and teachers)

is TB jushua not a prophet, they are a lot of prophets and teachers around the world.

what about the prophets that have lost their life because of the gospel and the preaching of Christ.

my brother nobody ever persecuted Mohammed or crucified him, neither flogged him, he died of poison on top of a woman a prophet that loves sex so much. is that not a prove to you that he is not among the prophet of true God but the prophet of Allah

their is no prophet in the bible that was a political leader. hope you know what political leader means, political leaders are like buhari and his agent of the Devil. hope you know Mohammed was a political leader and religions leader.

haekymbahdx:

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

answer my question was Mohammed killed or persecuted in Jerusalem, the verse you are claiming to be talking about Mohammed said they will be killed and persecuted in Jerusalem, but most of the deciples and apostle of Jesus was perscuted in Jerusalem.

haekymbahdx:

but in the Bible God promise Abraham He will bless the world through the seed of Isaac the son of Abraham.

and in the Quran Allah promised to bless the world through the seed of ismeal.

in the Bible God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac,
but in the Quran Allah asked Abraham to sacrifice his son ismeal.

do you see the lies in the Quran, hope you are not going to say bible copied from Quran because bible is far far older than Quran.

haekymbahdx:
Genesis 21:13
13 And I will make a nation of the son of the bondwoman also, because he is your offspring

Can you tell us the nation God made out of Ishmael or he didn't fulfil his promise?

my brother God was talking about the seed of Isaac not ismeal.

Do you see why I said the God of christians is different from the Allah of Muslims.

your Allah said he will bless through the seed of ismeal but Jehovah said I will bless through the seed of Isaac, and Jesus is the seed of David and Isaac.
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Mathew 23

Why did Jesus say prophet will be sent or is prophet the same as holy spirit, the same holy spirit different church denominations are using yet serving different God.

Thank God the verse says PROPHETS and NOT PROPHET. You're so confused in Islam thereby saying Muhammad was your LAST MESSENGER.. So Muhammad was never recognised as a genuine prophet, No true prophet ever fought religious battle, NO prophet ever married teenage girl, all the genuine prophets performed miracles Muhamamd on the other hand has NO recorded miracle, NO Genuine prophet was poisoned as the life of Muhammad was Cut short from the poisonous meat he ate, ALL PROPHETS WERE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD Muhammad on his own was POSSESSED BY DEMONS grin

haekymbahdx:

All the genuine and true prophets are either Hebrews or Jewish (Israel), Muhammad your messenger that was NOT CIRCUMCISED Forced himself on Arabs as messenger, All the prophets heard directly from God Muhammad that was possessed by Demons and evil spirits couldn't hear from God, which kind prophet is that grin

haekymbahdx:

Are you aware that Ishmael and his mother were banished to the desert? Don't let us go there or else you will hate Muhammad that you're associating with Ishmael

haekymbahdx:

Ishmaelites have been associated with Arabs (North Arabians) the Qedarites and Nabateans. NO PROPHET has ever been linked to these tribes..

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2021
So who was your last prophet, had there been any prophet after Jesus according to christians do you even wonder why you have not seen since Jesus didn't talk about ending prophetship

Allah SWT said:

"Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 40)

He has been given the final message the Quran..

RightChannel:

All the genuine and true prophets are either Hebrews or Jewish (Israel), Muhammad your messenger that was NOT CIRCUMCISED Forced himself on Arabs as messenger, All the prophets heard directly from God Muhammad that was possessed by Demons and evil spirits couldn't hear from God, which kind prophet is that grin
Have you headed about Israel wal miraj Allah spoke with him...

You mean the demon/bright light that blinded apostle paul that sent demonic message...

Genesis 21

12God said to Abraham, Do not let it seem grievous and evil to you because of the youth and your bondwoman; in all that Sarah has said to you, do what she asks, for in Isaac shall your posterity be called.(C)

13And I will make a nation of the son of the bondwoman also, because he is your offspring

17And God heard the voice of the youth, and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven and said to her, What troubles you, Hagar? Fear not, for God has heard the voice of the youth where he is.

18Arise, raise up the youth and support him with your hand, for I intend to make him a great nation.

Did God fulfil his promise of making Ishmael a great nation or not since you want to doubt Arabia what about Qedarites you doubt that too
RightChannel:

Are you aware that Ishmael and his mother were banished to the desert? Don't let us go there or else you will hate Muhammad that you're associating with Ishmael
what is the name of the desert (Desert of parran) and where is it located?

RightChannel:

Ishmaelites have been associated with Arabs (North Arabians) the Qedarites and Nabateans. NO PROPHET has ever been linked to these tribes..
Are you sure it shows you are ignorant Muhammad was a descendant of Qedar son of ishmael check the image below and shake off your ignorance

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Included In Jehovah's Salvation Plan / Why Do Muslims Deceive Themselves? / Is Piety The Only Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.