Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Jesus And Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus And Islam (3469 Views)

Jesus And Islam / Judgment Day : Conversation Between Jesus And His God, Allah (Surah Al Ma’idah) / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2021
haekymbahd:
Lol.. Can't you read that his name is messiah nothing more....

Only God is the saviour intact not only Jesus did Allah gave name even prophet muhammad

His Name is Messiah i.e SAVIOUR It is very clear, this is NOT Arabic but English..

Good that you said Only God can save and that's why Jesus Christ is God

LET ME GIVE YOU SOME VERSES FROM THE QURAN WHERE JESUS CHRIST IS BELIEVED TO BE THE ONLY SAVIOUR

Quran 4:171

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses
in your religion or utter anything concerning Allah but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, His Word that He sent to Mary, and a Spirit from Him [that He sent]. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and do not say “Three.” Desist, it is better for you! Allah is one God. Far exalted is He above having offspring. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth. Allah is sufficient a disposer of affairs.

Quran 4:172

The Messiah would never scorn to be a servant to Allah, nor would the angels who are nearest to Allah. As for those who scorn His service and are arrogantly proud, He shall gather them all to Himself to answer.

Quran 4:157

And because of their saying: “We killed the
Messiah, Jesus son of Mary
, Allah’s messenger.” They did not kill or crucify him, but it was made to appear so to them. Those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof, but a conjecture they follow; they did not kill him for certain.

Quran 5:17

They have indeed disbelieved those who say:
“Allah is the Messiah son of Mary.” Say [O
Muhammad!]: “Who then can do anything against Allah if He had willed to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, his mother, and everyone on earth?” Allah’s is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. Allah is able to do all things.

Quran 5:72

Surely they disbelieve those who say: “Allah
is the Messiah son of Mary.” The Messiah himself said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Whoever joins other gods with Allah, for him Allah has forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. The evildoers shall have no helpers.”

Quran 5:75

The Messiah son of Mary was no other than a messenger before whom [similar] messengers passed away, and his mother was a saintly woman. They used to eat food [like other human beings]. See how We make the revelations clear to them, and see how they are deluded!

This Is Just Few Out Of Many
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
haekymbahd:
Lol.. Can't you read that his name is messiah nothing more....

Only God is the saviour intact not only Jesus did Allah gave name even prophet muhammad

[quote author=haekymbahd post=98792640]

Isaiah 43
11 I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.

Did you understand that verse?

Jesus Christ is The King of Kings And Lord of Lords, ONLY HIM CAN SAVE, Muhammad and Allah CAN'T Save anyone that's just it

haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad. But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, This is obvious magic."
(QS. As-Saff 61: Verse 6)

You don't have to give yourself unnecessary headache and stress, afterall I've given you SEVEN QUR'ANIC Verses where Jesus is refer to as your SAVIOUR (Messiah). JUST GIVE ME A VERSE WHERE Allah recognised Ahmad or MUHAMMAD AS YOUR MESSIAH? Cefini

haekymbahd:

Ahmad means praise worthy and Messiah means saviour does that make Muhammad God or Jesus God...

REMEMBER YOU SAID ONLY GOD CAN SAVE, And since some Quranic verses boldly confirmed it that JESUS CHRIST IS MESSIAH, Pls don't stress yourself. No doubt about that, Jesus Christ is God

haekymbahd:

It is Just name nothing more....

ONLY JESUS CHRIST BEARS THAT NAME, MESSIAH.. Or is there anyone that is recognised as MESSIAH? If there is any kindly quote him out

haekymbahd:

My neighbor bears Emmanuel (God with us) does that mean he is God in flesh...

That's your Neighbour, your Neighbour is NOT A DIVINE DEITY. So You can't compare your Neighbour with Jesus Christ, Your Neighbour was not DIVINELY MADE Take yield to that.. One of the name of Jesus Christ is EMMANUEL which means GOD WITH US.. He's God, A living and a Divine God

haekymbahd:

On a more serious note all prophets were sent to save their people from sin and direct them to worship the truth God alone that's why laws were given so Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad are all saviours of their nation from sin.

Where is it written that MUHAMMAD IS YOUR MESSIAH?

The word MESSIAH is very special, ONLY JESUS CHRIST was given that Precious name take it or leave it..
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=RightChannel post=98798564][/quote]i don't have to argue with you... You worship 3 and I worship only one and that is the true and only real God as stated by Jesus...

John 17
3And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

Jesus said "Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 51)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Meaning every other God you bring up including the messiah is Fake God...
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
RightChannel:

His Name is Messiah i.e SAVIOUR It is very clear, this is NOT Arabic but English..

Good that you said Only God can save and that's why Jesus Christ is God

LET ME GIVE YOU SOME VERSES FROM THE QURAN WHERE JESUS CHRIST IS BELIEVED TO BE THE ONLY SAVIOUR

Quran 4:171

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses
in your religion or utter anything concerning Allah but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, His Word that He sent to Mary, and a Spirit from Him [that He sent]. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and do not say “Three.” Desist, it is better for you! Allah is one God. Far exalted is He above having offspring. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth. Allah is sufficient a disposer of affairs.

Quran 4:172

The Messiah would never scorn to be a servant to Allah, nor would the angels who are nearest to Allah. As for those who scorn His service and are arrogantly proud, He shall gather them all to Himself to answer.

Quran 4:157

And because of their saying: “We killed the
Messiah, Jesus son of Mary
, Allah’s messenger.” They did not kill or crucify him, but it was made to appear so to them. Those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof, but a conjecture they follow; they did not kill him for certain.

Quran 5:17

They have indeed disbelieved those who say:
“Allah is the Messiah son of Mary.” Say [O
Muhammad!]: “Who then can do anything against Allah if He had willed to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, his mother, and everyone on earth?” Allah’s is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. Allah is able to do all things.

Quran 5:72

Surely they disbelieve those who say: “Allah
is the Messiah son of Mary.” The Messiah himself said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Whoever joins other gods with Allah, for him Allah has forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. The evildoers shall have no helpers.”

Quran 5:75

The Messiah son of Mary was no other than a messenger before whom [similar] messengers passed away, and his mother was a saintly woman. They used to eat food [like other human beings]. See how We make the revelations clear to them, and see how they are deluded!

This Is Just Few Out Of Many
proves nothing messiah is not God but messenger of God (prophet) ...
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
haekymbahd:
proves nothing messiah is not God but messenger of God (prophet) ...

But you said MESSIAH means A Saviour And that Only God can save, are you now contradicting yourself?
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
haekymbahd:
i don't have to argue with you... You worship 3 and I worship only one and that is the true and only real God as stated by Jesus...

You called it Arguement grin just because I asked you to quote where Muhammad was refer to as MESSIAH after I shown you SEVEN QURANIC VERSES where Allah refer to Jesus as your MESSIAH.. Simply because you couldn't find answer to the question you tagged it as argument grin nawa oo

haekymbahd:
i

John 17
3And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

Oga, show the verse from your quran where Allah tag Muhammad as your Messiah

haekymbahd:
i

Jesus said "Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 51)

Meaning every other God you bring up including the messiah is Fake God...

But you said ONLY GOD CAN SAVE which means MESSIAH. While Only Jesus Christ was called The Messiah from those SEVEN Quranic verses I quoted, Guy don't put yourself in confusion, you've said it all MESSIAH MEANS SAVIOUR, GOD IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR and since Jesus Christ is the only Messiah The questions had been answered by you. JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS GOD
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
RightChannel:

You called it Arguement grin just because I asked you to quote where Muhammad was refer to as MESSIAH after I shown you SEVEN QURANIC VERSES where Allah refer to Jesus as your MESSIAH.. Simply because you couldn't find answer to the question you tagged it as argument grin nawa oo

Oga, show the verse from your quran where Allah tag Muhammad as your Messiah

But you said ONLY GOD CAN SAVE which means MESSIAH. While Only Jesus Christ was called The Messiah from those SEVEN Quranic verses I quoted, Guy don't put yourself in confusion, you've said it all MESSIAH MEANS SAVIOUR, GOD IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR and since Jesus Christ is the only Messiah The questions had been answered by you. JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS GOD
Who can save the messiah?
Who can save Almighty God?

Hebrew 5:7
7In the days of His flesh [Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted but needed] and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death, and He was heard because of His reverence toward God [His godly fear, His piety, [c] in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father].

Even the messiah needs someone to save him why because he is audio messiah just name?

Only God saves and the messiah himself Knows that that's why he called upon him he should have saved himself na...

"O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?"
(QS. As-Saff 61: Verse 10)

That is Muhammad performing the role of messiah (saviour)

Allah SWT said:

"Then We will save our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers"
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 103)

Only Allah saves messengers (including Jesus) and believers...
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Who can save the messiah?
Who can save Almighty God?

Hebrew 5:7
7In the days of His flesh[b] [Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted but needed] and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death, [/b] and He was heard because of His reverence toward God [His godly fear, His piety, [c] in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father].

But remember you Muslims never believe Jesus Christ ressurected on the third which is our joy in Christendom but you believe he is Alive now ask your leaders in Islam how come and how manage he disappeared to heaven?

haekymbahdx:

Even the messiah needs someone to save him why because he is audio messiah just name?

Are you calling your god Allah as Audio Allah for revealing those verses where he called Jesus Christ as MESSIAH or you're seriously pained because allah refer to Jesus as Messiah thereby neglecting Muhammad?

haekymbahdx:

Only God saves and the messiah himself Knows that that's why he called upon him he should have saved himself na...

You said it Earlier that Only God can save and since you agree with me that Jesus Christ is your Messiah and since you agreed that only God can save you don't have to give yourself unnecessary headache because The Messiah himself is the only one that can save

haekymbahdx:

"O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?"
(QS. As-Saff 61: Verse 10)

That is Muhammad performing the role of messiah (saviour)

Are you saying Muhammad was the one spoken in that verse? So Muhammad has his own quranic verse he revealed by himself according to you right? You have done well, your Alfa must hear this grin

haekymbahdx:

Allah SWT said:

"Then We will save our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers"

Wait how many is Allah for using WE? The same Allah I read prayed for Muhammad shey allah has another supreme deity he was sending his prayer request to?
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
RightChannel:

But remember you Muslims never believe Jesus Christ ressurected on the third which is our joy in Christendom but you believe he is Alive now ask your leaders in Islam how come and how manage he disappeared to heaven?
Didnt you see the part where it was written that he was heared maybe you should ask your God how he saved him because he heared his prayers and crying...

RightChannel:

Are you calling your god Allah as Audio Allah for revealing those verses where he called Jesus Christ as MESSIAH or you're seriously pained because allah refer to Jesus as Messiah thereby neglecting Muhammad?
No you are the unintelligent one taking someone's as divine because of his name... My friend is Al azeez the mighty hence he is God according to you...

RightChannel:

You said it Earlier that Only God can save and since you agree with me that Jesus Christ is your Messiah and since you agreed that only God can save you don't have to give yourself unnecessary headache because The Messiah himself is the only one that can save
Is it Jesus that his talking here was he not sent by God hence a messenger
Allah SWT said:

RightChannel:

Are you saying Muhammad was the one spoken in that verse? So Muhammad has his own quranic verse he revealed by himself according to you right? You have done well, your Alfa must hear this grin
Read the chapter 61 verse 5- 10 yourself and tell me who was told to say that rather let your pastor hear it....

RightChannel:

Wait how many is Allah for using WE? The same Allah I read prayed for Muhammad shey allah has another supreme deity he was sending his prayer request to?
"Royal WE" Allah also uses "I" rather Allah sends blessings upon the prophet..
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Didnt you see the part where it was written that he was heared maybe you should ask your God how he saved him because he heared his prayers and crying...

Are you ashamed of your god allah that couldn't save Muhammad from the poisonous food he ate?

haekymbahdx:

No you are the unintelligent one taking someone's as divine because of his name... My friend is Al azeez the mighty hence he is God according to you...

So I shouldn't take my Lord and my God Jesus Christ as a divine God simply because your quran named him as Messiah? No wonder you're been fooled and deceived that paradise is full of virgins where you'll be having sex galore both day and night. A place that should be HOLY, allah turns his own paradise to sexx garden. SPIRITUALISM, HOLINESS and DIVINITY are all missing in Islam I won't blame you for that

haekymbahdx:

Is it Jesus that his talking here was he not sent by God hence a messenger
Allah SWT said:

Father sent his son Jesus Christ that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish. Jesus Christ is NOT the messenger of allah an idol Abd-Muttalib worshipped

haekymbahdx:

But allah couldn't save Muhammad after he was poisoned, who is deceiving you Muslims?

haekymbahdx:

Read the chapter 61 verse 5- 10 yourself and tell me who was told to say that rather let your pastor hear it....

I said you should quote just a VERSE from your quran where allah mentioned Muhammad as MESSIAH, I never ask you for any roles

haekymbahdx:

"Royal WE" Allah also uses "I" rather Allah sends blessings upon the prophet..

Did you understand what Royal "We" means?

This is the verse you quoted, did you want to force "I" therein since your allah uses "We" thought your allah is ONE

Then We will save our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers"

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 1:16am On Feb 07, 2021
RightChannel:

Father sent his son Jesus Christ that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish. Jesus Christ is NOT the messenger of allah an idol Abd-Muttalib worshipped

You are right God sent prophets( Jesus included) to each nation that whosoever believe in them will not perish.. Check the bolded

"And Adam and his wife ate of it, and their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And Adam disobeyed his Lord and erred."
(QS. Taa-Haa 20: Verse 121)

"[Allah] said, Descend from Paradise - all, [your descendants] being enemies to one another. And if there should come to you guidance from Me - then whoever follows My guidance will neither go astray [in the world] nor suffer [in the Hereafter]."
(QS. Taa-Haa 20: Verse 123)

What you Christians and Jews should know is that we don't follow your religion but religion of Abraham we worship the God of Abraham which is not Jesus

Exodus 6:3
2 And God said to Moses, I am the Lord.

3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty , but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahweh--the redemptive name of God] I did not make Myself known to them

Now it is clear that Abraham does not know God as YHHW or Jesus but (Almighty God) Almighty Allah... Meaning Allah is also valid name for God since he responded to them...

Allah SWT said:

"They say, Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided. Say, Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 135)

"Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, Are you more knowing or is Allah? And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 140)

If you say Allah is an idol which mutalib worshiped then your Father Abraham also did the same because his God was Allah and not Jesus...

Even Jesus acknowledged this by saying "Elah, Elah lama sabactani.....
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 3:30am On Feb 07, 2021
haekymbahdx:
You are right God sent prophets( Jesus included) to each nation that whosoever believe in them will not perish.. Check the bolded

"And Adam and his wife ate of it, and their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And Adam disobeyed his Lord and erred."
(QS. Taa-Haa 20: Verse 121)

"[Allah] said, Descend from Paradise - all, [your descendants] being enemies to one another. And if there should come to you guidance from Me - then whoever follows My guidance will neither go astray [in the world] nor suffer [in the Hereafter]."
(QS. Taa-Haa 20: Verse 123)

What you Christians and Jews should know is that we don't follow your religion but religion of Abraham we worship the God of Abraham which is not Jesus

Exodus 6:3
2 And God said to Moses, I am the Lord.

3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty , but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahweh--the redemptive name of God] I did not make Myself known to them

Now it is clear that Abraham does not know God as YHHW or Jesus but (Almighty God) Almighty Allah... Meaning Allah is also valid name for God since he responded to them...

Allah SWT said:

"They say, Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided. Say, Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 135)

"Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, Are you more knowing or is Allah? And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 140)

If you say Allah is an idol which mutalib worshiped then your Father Abraham also did the same because his God was Allah and not Jesus...

Bobo only this one you picked out of many, why? Tell us more about Royal "We" etc

Abraham never worshipped an idol called allah, Muhammad brought allah and mandated it on you Muslims as your God.. Remember There is No God but Allah .......

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 4:03am On Feb 07, 2021
RightChannel:

Bobo only this one you picked out of many, why? Tell us more about Royal "We" etc

Abraham never worshipped an idol called allah, Muhammad brought allah and mandated it on you Muslims as your God.. Remember There is No God but Allah .......
At the bolded you are very wrong it is: There is no god except Allah

Really maybe you should tell us the religion of Abraham and is idol god he worshipped because his father was also an idol worshipper before he was saved by Almighty God

On the issue of the Royal "We"

The Qur’an says very clearly that there is only One God, Allah. “There is no god but Allah” is the basic principle of Islam. There is no ambiguity about this fact in the Qur’an and there are hundreds of ayat or verses of the Qur’an that make this point very clear. Belief in more than one God is Shirk (polytheism) and a major sin according to the Qur’an.
Whenever in the Qur’an Allah is mentioned in the third person there are always singular pronouns used, such as He, him (Huwa or Hu). Whenever Allah is spoken to in the second person there are also singular pronouns, such as Thou, Thine and Thee (Anta, Ka). However only in the first person some times the pronouns I, My or Mine (Ana, Iyaya, ya) are used and sometimes We, Us and Our (Nahnu, Na) are used.
This is a style of speech. Sometime the speaker says I and sometime says we. We also use that in our conversations. In the Qur’an you will see that often the first person singular such as I or My is used, when Allah speaks about His love, care and closeness and forgiveness for His servants. In a similar way the first person plural is often used when Allah speaks about His power, majesty, glory, great deeds or when He speaks about His anger and wrath for the sinners and criminals. (This is, of course, the general use. Sometime the reverse is also the case, depending on the context of the Surah.)
See for example the verses where the first person singular is used: “When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: that they may walk in the right way.” (al-Baqarah 2:186) Or “Verily, I am Allah: there is no god but I: so serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.” (Taha 20:14) or “But, without doubt, I am (also) He that forgives again and again, to those who repent, believe, and do right, who, in fine, are ready to receive true guidance.” (Taha 20:82) or see another example where both pronouns are used side by side, “Before them the People of Noah rejected (their Messenger): they rejected Our servant, and said, “Here is one possessed!” and he was driven out. Then he called on His Lord: “I am one overcome: do Thou then help (me)!” So We opened the gates of heaven, with water pouring forth. And We caused the earth to gush forth with springs. So the waters met (and rose) to the extent decreed. But We bore him on an (Ark) made of broad planks and caulked with palm-fiber: She floats under Our eyes (and care): a recompense to one who had been rejected (with scorn)! And We have left this as a Sign (for all time): then is there any that will receive admonition? But how (terrible) was My Penalty and My Warning? (al-Qamar 54:9-16)
See also some verses where the first person plural is used: “We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).” (al-Hijr 15:9) or “We created not the heavens, the earth, and all between them, but for just ends. And the Hour is surely coming” (al-Hijr 15:85) or “And among His Signs is this: thou seest the earth barren and desolate; but when We send down rain to it, it is stirred to life and yields increase. Truly, He Who gives life to the (dead) earth can surely give life to (men) who are dead. For He has power over all things.” (Fussilat 41:39). Or “Already has Our Word been passed before (this) to Our Servants sent (by Us). That they would certainly be assisted. And that Our forces, they surely must conquer. So turn thou away from them for a little while. And watch them (how they fare), and they soon shall see. Do they wish (indeed) to hurry on our Punishment? But when it descends into the open space before them, evil will be the morning for those who were warned (and heeded not) (al-Saffat 37:171-177). There are many other examples.
Christian writers in their desperate desire to prove their doctrine of Trinity have sometime interpreted some Biblical passages where first person plural is used to suggest that this means the “Divine Trinity”. For example in the Bible it is mentioned, “Then God said, “Let us make man in our image¦” (Genesis 1:26). Christian writers contend that this means that there is plurality in God (We seek Allah’s forgiveness for mentioning this blasphemy.)
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 4:24am On Feb 07, 2021
haekymbahdx:
At the bolded you are very wrong it is: There is no god except Allah

Really maybe you should tell us the religion of Abraham and is idol god he worshipped because his father was also an idol worshipper before he was saved by Almighty God

From your own gibberish you wrote above, who is that god?

Let's see how quran put it

Quran 47:19

Sahih International: So know, [O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and believing women. And Allah knows of your movement and your resting place.

Pickthall : So know (O Muhammad) that there is no Allah save Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy sin and for believing men and believing women. Allah knoweth (both) your place of turmoil and your place of rest.

haekymbahdx:

On the issue of the Royal "We"

The Qur’an says very clearly that there is only One God, Allah. “There is no god but Allah” is the basic principle of Islam. There is no ambiguity about this fact in the Qur’an and there are hundreds of ayat or verses of the Qur’an that make this point very clear. Belief in more than one God is Shirk (polytheism) and a major sin according to the Qur’an.
Whenever in the Qur’an Allah is mentioned in the third person there are always singular pronouns used, such as He, him (Huwa or Hu). Whenever Allah is spoken to in the second person there are also singular pronouns, such as Thou, Thine and Thee (Anta, Ka). However only in the first person some times the pronouns I, My or Mine (Ana, Iyaya, ya) are used and sometimes We, Us and Our (Nahnu, Na) are used.
This is a style of speech. Sometime the speaker says I and sometime says we. We also use that in our conversations. In the Qur’an you will see that often the first person singular such as I or My is used, when Allah speaks about His love, care and closeness and forgiveness for His servants. In a similar way the first person plural is often used when Allah speaks about His power, majesty, glory, great deeds or when He speaks about His anger and wrath for the sinners and criminals. (This is, of course, the general use. Sometime the reverse is also the case, depending on the context of the Surah.)
See for example the verses where the first person singular is used: “When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: that they may walk in the right way.” (al-Baqarah 2:186) Or “Verily, I am Allah: there is no god but I: so serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.” (Taha 20:14) or “But, without doubt, I am (also) He that forgives again and again, to those who repent, believe, and do right, who, in fine, are ready to receive true guidance.” (Taha 20:82) or see another example where both pronouns are used side by side, “Before them the People of Noah rejected (their Messenger): they rejected Our servant, and said, “Here is one possessed!” and he was driven out. Then he called on His Lord: “I am one overcome: do Thou then help (me)!” So We opened the gates of heaven, with water pouring forth. And We caused the earth to gush forth with springs. So the waters met (and rose) to the extent decreed. But We bore him on an (Ark) made of broad planks and caulked with palm-fiber: She floats under Our eyes (and care): a recompense to one who had been rejected (with scorn)! And We have left this as a Sign (for all time): then is there any that will receive admonition? But how (terrible) was My Penalty and My Warning? (al-Qamar 54:9-16)
See also some verses where the first person plural is used: “We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).” (al-Hijr 15:9) or “We created not the heavens, the earth, and all between them, but for just ends. And the Hour is surely coming” (al-Hijr 15:85) or “And among His Signs is this: thou seest the earth barren and desolate; but when We send down rain to it, it is stirred to life and yields increase. Truly, He Who gives life to the (dead) earth can surely give life to (men) who are dead. For He has power over all things.” (Fussilat 41:39). Or “Already has Our Word been passed before (this) to Our Servants sent (by Us). That they would certainly be assisted. And that Our forces, they surely must conquer. So turn thou away from them for a little while. And watch them (how they fare), and they soon shall see. Do they wish (indeed) to hurry on our Punishment? But when it descends into the open space before them, evil will be the morning for those who were warned (and heeded not) (al-Saffat 37:171-177). There are many other examples.
Christian writers in their desperate desire to prove their doctrine of Trinity have sometime interpreted some Biblical passages where first person plural is used to suggest that this means the “Divine Trinity”. For example in the Bible it is mentioned, “Then God said, “Let us make man in our image¦” (Genesis 1:26). Christian writers contend that this means that there is plurality in God (We seek Allah’s forgiveness for mentioning this blasphemy.)

Is that all you understand about your own Royal "We"?? You don't even know how to cover the atrocities in your quran and your god allah. Where is the ROYAL FAMILY your god allah belongs to from this your story?

NOTE: You still have pending questions from the previous post, don't try to escape them
Re: Jesus And Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2021
haekymbahd:
i only have issues with people liking your post it is obvious they are Christians...
They are liking my posts because they know that what I post are verifiable facts

They won't like my post where I proved that gospel was corrupt and that Abraham didn't know God as Yahweh and Bible was corrupted
Because you can't prove your allegations.
I've asked you and I'm asking again:
At what point did the scriptures get lost?
Show where it is written in the Quran that the scriptures with the Jews and Christians are corrupted.

I've proven to you how Uthman and Zayd fabricated the Quran and burnt the original manuscripts after they finished editing the Quran.
Read your authentic hadith Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

That's why Shia and Sunni Muslims are sworn enemies today.

I don't have to reply you on the authenticity of the Quran because this is a frequently asked question here which had been answered by my fellow Muslim brother empiree..
Empiree that ran away. He couldn't defend anything. When I showed him the evidence from your Sahih hadith, he jittered and ran away as usual.
Like I said, read Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

For those liking your post ignorantly I refer you all to this thread and if you not satisfied ask questions on the thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/5916095/yasir-quadhi-problems-preservation-quran
If you're knowledgeable enough you will defend your religion here using the Quran and hadith not with the opinions of Taqiyya masters like you

But mind you
Allah clearly distinguish himself from Baal

Allah SWT said:

"Do you call on Baal — this was the name of an idol of theirs which was made of gold, from which the name of their city derives, with the addition of [the suffix] bak — that is to say, do you worship him, and abandon the Best of Creators, and not worship Him,"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 125)
Because Allah is the best of the deceivers.
Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makir] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

Allah and Baal are both associated with sexual perversions and unclothedness and that's why Muhammad continued sexual perversion around the Kaaba and that's why till date women are still harassed around the Kaaba during hajj.

Also both Baal and Allah are associated with stone worship like you do today.

The crescent moon is just a symbol in Islam while the cross is a diety on its own in Christianity and you people say you don't worship idol...
Jesus death on the cross and resurrection brought salvation to mankind and brought defeat to Satan and his demons.

But as for you Muslims because crescent moon and star are the symbols of your idols, you then elevated them and put them at the highest point of your mosques.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus And Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Why are you fabricating truth? Why did you change Eli/Eloi to Elah?

Why are you calling your Quran and your god liars because both told you that Jesus was not the one crucified but the same you is quoting what Jesus said on the cross after crucifixion.

Why are you this confused?

Matthew.27.37 - Above his head they placed the written charge against him: THIS IS JESUS, THE KING OF THE JEWS.
Matt.27.38 - Two robbers were crucified with him, one on his right and one on his left.[
Matt.27.46 - About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"]--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Now You have agreed that Allah, the Qur'an and Muhammad lied to you that Jesus wasn't crucified because you just agreed with what Jesus said on the cross!

What Jesus said was the Aramaic quotation of Psalm 22:1, which is the psalm that prophesied that Jesus would be a righteous sufferer and that verse was sometimes recited by the Jews at that part of the day but it gained much significance at that point because Jesus himself was the one reciting it and the prophecy was fulfilled at that point

Psalm.22.1 -My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?

Jesus called Eli which is the Hebrew word for God as in Elijah (God is Jah), and the people there actually actually thought Jesus was calling Elijah.

Matthew 27.47 - When some of those standing there heard this, they said, "He's calling Elijah."

So how on earth do you Muslims want to claim that Eli is the same as Allah?

Allah in Hebrew means to ascend and it's used for Satan and his demons, including Allah idol of the Quraysh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
RightChannel:

I hate to argue with you guys lately and I may not even reply you after this if you make no sense.

I'm just here to correct your statement that Messiah means savior. This is wrong definition. Messiah means saviour is false. Not from QUR'AN at all. Messiah means chosen not saviour. Only God saves.

So in all verses of Quran you quoted referred to Jesus as anointed one by God not savior. It is google definition that confused you guys. Google use saviour and it also use anointed one.

Now let's look at your Bible. In the book of Isaiah 43:11 this was before Jesus existed. God said in this verse that He is Only Saviour

I, I am the Lord, and besides me there is no savior.

So where is Jesus in this verse Jesus was saviour?. This is what Jesus said in John 5:30

"I can do nothing by myself; I judge only as I hear..."

This Bible verse is clear. Jesus was powerless. He can not do anything of his own unless he hears from God first. This is a proof of his prophet just like Quran said about prophet muhammad

Sura 53:3

He does not speak out of his own desires.

Now let's go back to Messiah. As I said before, definition of messiah is anointed one i:e chosen Prophet by Allāh. Even if we are to admit that Jesus was saviour, to save who?. He was only sent to his people (the Jews). Are you Jewish?. No. You are African. This is a clear proof that christians are wasting their time because Jesus did not know you.

The Bible confirmed this that Jesus was to save his own people

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." Matthew 1:21

So question is, are you Jewish?. Mr. man, who is your own saviour?. Definitely not Jesus. Your savior or guide was none other than prophet muhammad (peace be upon him). This is the prophet (muhammad) sent to guide mankind to the truth confirmed in your Bible

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. John 16:13

This is a perfect biblical evidence pointed to prophet muhammad SAW. Indeed prophet muhammad did not speak of his own.

Have a good day, buddy.

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
advocatejare:

Psalm.22.1 -My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?
[/b]

Jesus called Eli which is the Hebrew word for God as in Elijah (God is Jah), and the people there actually actually thought Jesus was calling Elijah.

Matthew 27.47 - When some of those standing there heard this, they said, "He's calling Elijah."

So how on earth do you Muslims want to claim that Eli is the same as Allah?

Allah in Hebrew means to ascend and it's used for Satan and his demons, including Allah idol of the Quraysh

Well psalm 91:14 says otherwise he was not forsaken

Psalm 91
14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].

15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Thank God you said Jews thought he was calling on Elijah by the way Jesus himself called John the Baptist Elijah

My question is what does " Eli " means are you saying Jesus was calling on John the Baptist...

Eli means "My God" While Jehovah means "I am that I am"

He was not forsaken....

Which is worse Eli to Elah or Yeshua to Jesus?
Re: Jesus And Islam by advocatejare(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Empiree:

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." Matthew 1:21

So question is, are you Jewish?. Mr. man, who is your own saviour?. Definitely not Jesus. Your savior or guide was none other than prophet muhammad (peace be upon him).
Empiree Mr Fabricator, Jesus saving his own people and saving the whole world is both scriptural.

The Jews were saved first and through the salvation brought the whole world is saved. That was the promise God made to Abraham that through his seed, all nations of the world will be saved

Genesis.22.18 - and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Jesus was described as the lamb of the world who takes away the sin of the world, not of the Jews only

John.1.29 - The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Jesus is a gift to the world, anyone who believes in him will not perish

John.3.16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This is the prophet (muhammad) sent to guide mankind to the truth confirmed in your Bible
According to your Quran
The same Allah said, he sent messengers in the language of his people, so muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not to the world as you Muslims lie about.

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِۦ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْ  ۖ فَيُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَشَآءُ وَيَهْدِى مَنْ يَشَآءُ  ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ
"And We did not send any messenger except in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 4)

Muhammad was sent to his people in his language, and not in other language. Hence Muhammad was not sent to the world

Muhammad was sent to the people of Meccan and Arab peninsula:

"And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur'an that you may warn the Mother of Cities [Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze."
(QS. Ash-Shura 42: Verse 7)

"And this is a Book which We have sent down, blessed and confirming what was before it, that you may warn the Mother of Cities and those around it. Those who believe in the Hereafter believe in it, and they are maintaining their prayers."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 92)

Empiree, Muhammad wasn't sent to you according to the words of your Quran, muhammad was sent to those in Mecca and Arab peninsula, to mislead them.

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. John 16:13

First you said the gospel is lost, now you're claiming that John 16:13 was referring to Muhammad.

Let's examine it

John.16.13 - But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
John.16.14 - He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.

1.The spirit of truth: is Muhammad a spirit, spirit don't die, muhammad is long dead

And Muhammad was not even a man of truth, he encouraged you his followers to lie under many guises, to kill those that oppose him and of course to do Taqiyya

2. He will guide you to all truth : Muhammad guided you his followers to falsehoods and idolatry. He asked you to bow towards the East, to kiss the Blackstone, to commit adultery, to plunder, to swear false oath, to bow down to graven images, to continue pagan practices like hajj, Ramadan, tawaf etc

3. He will speak only of what he hears, muhammad spoke of his own accord and his god even had to forbid him and later cut off his aorta as his god threatened to do if Muhammad continue to speak falsehoods.

And the poison cut Muhammad's aorta as predicted by the Quran that if Muhammad was inventing the things we was revealing as the Quran, then he will be seized by the aorta

وَلَوْ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيْنَا بَعْضَ الْأَقَاوِيلِ
"And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 44)

لَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُ بِالْيَمِينِ
"We would have seized him by the right hand;"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 45)

ثُمَّ لَقَطَعْنَا مِنْهُ الْوَتِينَ
"Then We would have cut from him the aorta."
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 46)

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498

Evidence that Muhammad spoke what he wasn't instructed by his god :

"O Prophet, why do you prohibit [yourself from] what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. At-Tahrim 66: Verse 1)

Muhammad didn't speak the mind of his Lord here and you claim that he only said what he heard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus And Islam by advocatejare(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Psalm 91
14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].

15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Your last sentence has answered your question that the verse you quoted wasn't referring to Jesus.

Jesus was the salvation himself, Jesus was never lost so how can a sinless man be offered salvation again?

Jesus himself was our salvation

My question is what does " Eli " means are you saying Jesus was calling on John the Baptist...
Jesus called Eli but people thought he called Elijah because the two words have Eli in them. So Jesus never called the idol of Quraysh called Allah, Allah is a demon that the authority of the name of Jesus renders powerless
Re: Jesus And Islam by advocatejare(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
haekymbahdx:

Psalm 91

Your last sentence has answered your question that the verse you quoted wasn't referring to Jesus.

Jesus was the salvation himself, Jesus was never lost so how can a sinless man be offered salvation again?

Same cannot be said of Muhammad was who lost for the first 40 years of his life before Allah then misled him further

وَوَجَدَكَ ضَآلًّا فَهَدٰى
"And He found you lost and guided [you],"
(QS. Ad-Dhuhaa 93: Verse 7)

Jesus called Eli but people thought he called Elijah because the two words have Eli in them. So Jesus never called the idol of Quraysh called Allah, Allah is a demon that the authority of the name of Jesus renders powerless
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
advocatejare:

Same cannot be said of Muhammad was who lost for the first 40 years of his life before Allah then misled him further

وَوَجَدَكَ ضَآلًّا فَهَدٰى
"And He found you lost and guided [you],"
(QS. Ad-Dhuhaa 93: Verse 7)

You just said the verse was not talking about Jesus how about verse 11 and 12 of that same chapter
Psalm 91:11&12
11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].
12 They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Why did Jesus himself not say the verse is not talking about him here

Mathew 4
6 And he said to Him, If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down; for it is written, He will give His angels charge over you, and they will bear you up on their hands, lest you strike your foot against a stone.(D)

7 Jesus said to him, [e]On the other hand, it is written also, You shall not tempt, [f]test thoroughly, or [g]try exceedingly the Lord your God.

This all the more proves that Jesus was an audio messiah needing salvation from another...

Salvation from death...

Abraham was also lost even Moses....

My point is Jesus is not God...
advocatejare:

Does "Eli" has its own meaning on its own..

What does "Eloi" means and it's Arabic equivalent it is clear that the people were only not certainty...
Re: Jesus And Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
haekymbahdx:

What does "Eloi" means and it's Arabic equivalent it is clear that the people were only not certainty...
Eli/ Eloi in Arabic is Ilah, that's the Arabic word for God. Allah on the other hand is the idol of Quraysh that Muhammad forced on you Muslims and that's why he ask you to be saying in your Shahada that there is no Ilah (Eli) except Allah (the Quraysh idol) and since muhammad knew that he's the only prophet of that idol, he instruct you to include "and Muhammad is his prophet " as part of the Shahada because other Jewish prophets are not prophets of Allah but that of Eloi/Eli/Ilah
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Empiree:
I hate to argue with you guys lately and I may not even reply you after this if you make no sense.

I'm just here to correct your statement that Messiah means savior. This is wrong definition. Messiah means saviour is false. Not from QUR'AN at all. Messiah means chosen not saviour. Only God saves.

See carry your anger go meet haekymbahdx your fellow Muslim, he said Messiah means SAVIOUR which Britannica encyclopedia also confirmed it..

This is from Britannica Encyclopedia site, don't commit suicide because Jesus Christ is your Messiah

https://www.britannica.com/topic/messiah-religion

Empiree:

So in all verses of Quran you quoted referred to Jesus as anointed one by God not savior. It is google definition that confused you guys. Google use saviour and it also use anointed one.

All the verses I qouted are directly from allah your god, I will suggest you carry YOUR ANGER AND SUFFERING GO MEET allah that revealed those verses simply because I am NOT the author and finisher of quran.. cool

You can help your brother @ haekymbahdx quoting JUST A VERSE FROM UR QURAN THAT REFER MUHAMMAD AS MESSIAH.. Your brother still consulting google.com for help but is like google has disappointed him

Empiree:

Now let's look at your Bible. In the book of Isaiah 43:11 this was before Jesus existed. God said in this verse that He is Only Saviour

So where is Jesus in this verse Jesus was saviour?. This is what Jesus said in John 5:30

"I can do nothing by myself; I judge only as I hear..."

This Bible verse is clear. Jesus was powerless. He can not do anything of his own unless he hears from God first. This is a proof of his prophet just like Quran said about prophet muhammad

Sura 53:3

He does not speak out of his own desires.

Now let's go back to Messiah. As I said before, definition of messiah is anointed one i:e chosen Prophet by Allāh. Even if we are to admit that Jesus was saviour, to save who?. He was only sent to his people (the Jews). Are you Jewish?. No. You are African. This is a clear proof that christians are wasting their time because Jesus did not know you.

The Bible confirmed this that Jesus was to save his own people

Titus 2:13

looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus

Matthew 1:21

She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

2 Timothy 1:10

but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel

I used both quran and Bible to proof myself, you too use just ONLY quran to proof that Muhammad was your messiah

Empiree:

So question is, are you Jewish?. Mr. man, who is your own saviour?. Definitely not Jesus. Your savior or guide was none other than prophet muhammad (peace be upon him). This is the prophet (muhammad) sent to guide mankind to the truth confirmed in your Bible

Muhammad throughout his life time carried his fight (Jihad) from Mecca to Medina ONLY in Saudi Arabia, who is your own saviour? Definitely NOT Muhammad and allah. ARE YOU FROM ARAB NATION? Jesus Christ did his miracles from ONE NATION to others, he evangelize and preached the kingdom of God NOT only in Israelite, but in many NATIONS of the world.. Muhammad your messenger never move an inch from Saudi Arabia, which kind prophet is that one?

Empiree:

This is a perfect biblical evidence pointed to prophet muhammad SAW. Indeed prophet muhammad did not speak of his own.

Have a good day, buddy.

But you said Bible is corrupt, so the Bible that was corrupted has in it Muhammad right? What are you insinuating? So Muhammad was also CORRUPTED? Keep it up. You Muslims just like to make us laugh everytime..

If I talk now you'll say I'm Blasphemy Muhammad thereby you'll be looking for your dad's head to be cut off.. See, that won't stop me from talking...

SPIRIT don't die, if truly Muhammad was the Spirit of truth that your pointed out from John 16:13 he should be alive till today because SPIRIT DON'T DIE. Don't let your Alfa deceived you okay.. SPIRIT WILL NEVER DIE, Muhammad was poisoned to death, he died a miserable death I think you know? So therefore if your imam is deceiving you that Muhammad is the spirit of truth Bible talks about tell your imam to stop lying..

THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH IS HOLY SPIRIT and NOT Late Muhammad that his dead body was stolen but later found after some appealing and apology to those that took away his dead body. Muhammad is NOT the spirit of truth Mr Man, don't be deceived please, Muhammad has DIED for about 1600 Years ago. You can point to his tomb in Saudi Arabia, Muhammad never lived a life worth of emulating, An old man at 53 married his great grand child Aishat at age of 6, which kind SPIRIT OF TRUTH is that? grin

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
advocatejare:

Eli/ Eloi in Arabic is Ilah, that's the Arabic word for God. Allah on the other hand is the idol of Quraysh that Muhammad forced on you Muslims and that's why he ask you to be saying in your Shahada that there is no Ilah (Eli) except Allah (the Quraysh idol) and since muhammad knew that he's the only prophet of that idol, he instruct you to include "and Muhammad is his prophet " as part of the Shahada because other Jewish prophets are not prophets of Allah but that of Eloi/Eli/Ilah
You didn't list Elohim too what does it means

I guess the idol worshippers of Israel also call God Eli how do you distinguish the Eli of Jesus to Eli of the idol worshippers..

Why do you not refer your God as a god

What is the difference between Eli and Elohim
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahdx: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
RightChannel:

Muhammad throughout his life time carried his fight (Jihad) from Mecca to Medina ONLY in Saudi Arabia, who is your own saviour? Definitely NOT Muhammad and allah. ARE YOU FROM ARAB NATION? Jesus Christ did his miracles from ONE NATION to others, he evangelize and preached the kingdom of God NOT only in Israelite, but in many NATIONS of the world.. Muhammad your messenger never move an inch from Saudi Arabia, which kind prophet is that one?
Jesus himself said "He answered, I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Allah SWT said:

"O mankind, there has come to you a conclusive proof from your Lord, and We have sent down to you a clear light."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 174)

RightChannel:

SPIRIT don't die, if truly Muhammad was the Spirit of truth that your pointed out from John 16:13 he should be alive till today because SPIRIT DON'T DIE. Don't let your Alfa deceived you okay.. SPIRIT WILL NEVER DIE, Muhammad was poisoned to death, he died a miserable death I think you know? So therefore if your imam is deceiving you that Muhammad is the spirit of truth Bible talks about tell your imam to stop lying..

THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH IS HOLY SPIRIT and NOT Late Muhammad that his dead body was stolen but later found after some appealing and apology to those that took away his dead body. Muhammad is NOT the spirit of truth Mr Man, don't be deceived please, Muhammad has DIED for about 1600 Years ago. You can point to his tomb in Saudi Arabia, Muhammad never lived a life worth of emulating, An old man at 53 married his great grand child Aishat at age of 6, which kind SPIRIT OF TRUTH is that? grin
The last time I checked the verse state the spirit of truth will come and definitely not the Holy Spirit the Holy Spirit was already in existence and Jesus said if he doesn't leave the comforter won't come. Hence how can you explain the disciples performing deliverance... The spirit of truth was not suppose to speak of himself but what he hears from God.. But the Holy Spirit of the trinitarians is God hence speaking of himself

The spirit of truth is Angel Gabriel
Prophet Muhammad was Just a messenger
It came to deliver the Quran - word of God

Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 192)

"The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 193)

"Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 194)

"And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 196)

Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
RightChannel:

This is from Britannica Encyclopedia site, don't commit suicide because Jesus Christ is your Messiah

https://www.britannica.com/topic/messiah-religion

you have quoted the same Google I screenshot but you didn't answer my question. Let's assume Messiah means savior. To save who?

Google and your Bible answered the question but you didn't. So I ask you again, to save who?

Finally, if messiah means saviour then this means that all prophets and messagers of God were Messiah. I also quoted your own Bible that Jesus can not do anything on his own. You haven't answered these two questions.

Now, Messiah by it's origin means "chosen" or "anointed'. This applies to all messangers. They were all Messiahs. But the reason some think the definition means savior is saviour in the sense that they came to teach their people about God and salvation. They do not have power to save the people if the people were not believers or righteous. So in this sense it is what makes them "savior" but not the real meaning. But saviour in the sense that they will acquit people from Hell fire, Jesus doesn't have this capacity. He doesn't even have capacity to force or command his people to accept him as your Bible rightly said

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day" John 6:44

This verse is clear that Messiah does not mean salvation. What this verse means is, if messiah preaches to his followers, his followers can not accept him except by the will of God. That's why you can not force anyone to accept faith. If Jesus is saviour why didn't all Jews and nassara accept him?. Why are so many jews still rejected him till today?. It means he's not savior.

He's only savior just like what other prophets and messagers came to preach to people and those that accepted their message were saved. From this sense we can say these messangers were "saviours".

So the real meaning of messiah is christ, anointed', chosen etc not savior. Prophet muhammad SAW even fit the shoes more than Jesus because we read Hadith saying that Muslims will go all prophets and messagers on the Day of judgement to save them but these prophets and messagers(including Jesus) will not have the capacity to save them until they go to the last and final messanger, Muhammad SAW and prophet Muhammad will take MUSLIMs to God and plead on our behalf. But this is not the case with Jesus. Jesus said he can not do anything.

Anything else you said in your post are irrelevant
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
haekymbahdx:
The last time I checked the verse state the spirit of truth will come and definitely not the Holy Spirit the Holy Spirit was already in existence and Jesus said if he doesn't leave the comforter won't come. Hence how can you explain the disciples performing deliverance... The spirit of truth was not suppose to speak of himself but what he hears from God.. But the Holy Spirit of the trinitarians is God hence speaking of himself

The spirit of truth is Angel Gabriel
Prophet Muhammad was Just a messenger
It came to deliver the Quran - word of God

See confusion, are you now fighting yourselves? Your brother Empiree kicked against what you term as the meaning of Messiah, and you now is kicking against his opinion on whom the spirit of truth is. Continue fighting, I'm here just for both of you. It shows that both of you lack basic understanding on the whole matter if you can't be in accord, it shows that both of you have been brainwashed in islam for giving diff answers..

Mr man, ANGEL GABRIEL IS NOT THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, stop disgracing islam here

The spirit of truth is HOLY SPIRIT

John 14:15-18

"If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

John 14:26

But the Helper , the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

I beseech both of you guys, refute not to be brainwashed, don't give room for any imam to mislead you. Ask us (Christians) what you don't understand about the scripture

MUHAMMAD OR ANGEL GABRIEL ARE NOT THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH BIBLE TALKS ABOUT

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
RightChannel:

See confusion, are you now fighting yourselves? Your brother Empir.ee kicked against what you term as the meaning of Messiah, and you now is kicking against his opinion on whom the spirit of truth is. Continue fighting, I'm here just for both of you. It shows that both of you lack basic understanding on the whole matter if you can't be in accord, it shows that both of you have been brainwashed in islam for giving diff answers..

"If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

But the Helper , the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

I beseech both of you guys, refute not to be brainwashed, don't give room for any imam to mislead you. Ask us (Christians) what you don't understand about the scripture

don't twist.i don't know where you are getting his thread from but what he said referred to Trinity. The holy spirit mentioned in your trinity. This is what refers to Angel Gabriel.

But in John 16:12, it is entirely different narrative. In these verses christians believe the holy spirit mentioned in these verses is inside them. This is why they always say "you don't have holy spirit".

John 16:12

“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14“He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. 15“All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

So this spirit mentioned in these verses referred to as paraclete. Other Bible verses use "helper", advocate". And the descriptions in these verse show physical appearance that we can see. We could see prophet muhammad in his lifetime but no one can see Angel Gabriel.

The Bible verse says that he will abide with us forever which means message of prophet muhammad (QUR'AN). It is a eternally Divine revealation.

Before you bring someone's else posts here there remember that I am in the field of comparative. So be very careful. And besides, you must be very coward for bringing his posts here and there to contradict one another. I will only tell you what I know.
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
RightChannel:

See confusion, are you now fighting yourselves? Your brother Empiree kicked against what you term as the meaning of Messiah, and you now is kicking against his opinion on whom the spirit of truth is. Continue fighting, I'm here just for both of you. It shows that both of you lack basic understanding on the whole matter if you can't be in accord, it shows that both of you have been brainwashed in islam for giving diff answers..

it is normal if I have different view with him the most important is one must be ready to learn I am willing to learn if I am wrong.
I guess you should settle your view of Holy Spirit with the Unitarian Christians e.g Jehovah's witnesses and those who support and are against the view of speaking in tongues before sharing your view here...

By the way you quoted

But hope you know Angels are also reffered to as holy spirits in the Bible

Isaiah 63:10-12
But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name? -

Exodus 23:20-23

Let me now express that here
Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off. -
Remember, only the holy spirit will not forgive when angered. We can clearly see that the holy spirit is indeed an angel.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Empiree:
you have quoted the same Google I screenshot but you didn't answer my question. Let's assume Messiah means savior. To save who?

Which google did I screenshot? Hope your sight organ is not malfunctioning? I gave you what Britannica Encyclopedia says, you called it google screenshot make use of your eyes effectively please

You don't assume, that's the meaning of the term Messiah..

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

To save the world, to save humanity..

Empiree:

Google and your Bible answered the question but you didn't. So I ask you again, to save who?

To save humanity, I've answered you up there

Empiree:

Finally, if messiah means saviour then this means that all prophets and messagers of God were Messiah. I also quoted your own Bible that Jesus can not do anything on his own. You haven't answered these two questions.

Point of Correction, The name MESSIAH is only. Attributed or given to Jesus Christ alone, I asked you to give just a verse where Muhammad was refer to as Messiah by his own god allah but you haven't done that yet.

I quoted SEVEN QURANIC VERSES where allah refer or named Jesus as Messiah, quote just a verse where the same name was given to Muhammad but you're dodging the question

Empiree:

Now, Messiah by it's origin means "chosen" or "anointed'. This applies to all messangers. They were all Messiahs. But the reason some think the definition means savior is saviour in the sense that they came to teach their people about God and salvation. They do not have power to save the people if the people were not believers or righteous. So in this sense it is what makes them "savior" but not the real meaning. But saviour in the sense that they will acquit people from Hell fire, Jesus doesn't have this capacity. He doesn't even have capacity to force or command his people to accept him as your Bible rightly said

If truly Messiah as a name or titled is applicable to all messengers, FOR THE LAST TIME QUOTE A VERSE WHERE MUHAMMAD WAS REFER TO AS YOUR MESSIAH..

Jesus Christ has the power, he died and resurrected on the third day, he performed wonders and miracles many were mentioned in quran, Muhammad was downgraded, he has NO good reputation, he doesn't worth emulating, calling him as Messiah is like blasphemy him in grave

Empiree:

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day" John 6:44

This verse is clear that Messiah does not mean salvation. What this verse means is, if messiah preaches to his followers, his followers can not accept him except by the will of God. That's why you can not force anyone to accept faith. If Jesus is saviour why didn't all Jews and nassara accept him?. Why are so many jews still rejected him till today?. It means he's not savior.

You don't even understand the verse you quoted. SALVATION is different from SAVIOUR, Pls always use dictionary before disgracing yourself here. This is a public forum

Not only Jews rejected him, you and your fellow Muslims rejected him too as your Saviour. I pray it won't be too late before your eyes go clear despite all the evidences I'm showing you from Quran and Bible on the fact that Jesus Christ is the only Saviour (i.e. Messiah)

Empiree:

He's only savior just like what other prophets and messagers came to preach to people and those that accepted their message were saved. From this sense we can say these messangers were "saviours".

I asked you to quote just a verse where Muhammad was recognized and refer to as your Messiah, I don't like repeating myself

Empiree:

So the real meaning of messiah is christ, anointed', chosen etc not savior. Prophet muhammad SAW even fit the shoes more than Jesus because we read Hadith saying that Muslims will go all prophets and messagers on the Day of judgement to save them but these prophets and messagers(including Jesus) will not have the capacity to save them until they go to the last and final messanger, Muhammad SAW and prophet Muhammad will take MUSLIMs to God and plead on our behalf. But this is not the case with Jesus. Jesus said he can not do anything.

Anything else you said in your post are irrelevant

If you call it ANOINTED you are on point, if you call it chosen you're still on point, if you call him as Christ sincerely speaking you got it right but convincing yourself that He is MESSIAH, He is not messiah is just like you're suffering from dilemma. Apart from Jesus Christ that ur quran tagged with as Messiah, show me any other person Quran give the name MESSIAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing / Guidelines For Lawyers / Converting To Islam: British Women On Prayer, Peace And Prejudice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 264
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.