Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Jesus And Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus And Islam (3471 Views)

Jesus And Islam / Judgment Day : Conversation Between Jesus And His God, Allah (Surah Al Ma’idah) / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You're now denying your Alfas, Imams, etc all because your buttock don red, the lashes is too much on you grin
I am not denying them if I am wrong they can correct me and I will do the needful....
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
haekymbahd:
i don't have an Alfa teaching me it is my view I read the Quran and the Bible and I am stating my belief from my observation...

I don't even know if there is a general Islamic view about it or not..

If my claim or belief is proved wrong without doubt I would gladly accept and learn...

I gave my source of answer to RightChannel so I didn't formulate it in my head or from any Alfa but from what I saw in the Quran..
brother, please disregard their unnecessary cunning tricks. Tell them what you know. They can not refute you. They need to focus on what you brought forth against them not what you said or what I said. I know them long ago. Their creed is all wrong. They know but they don't wanna admit.

Some of them believe in trinity but the others don't. But they try to hide their differences. Unfortunately for them it is too late. Regardless of how they try you Muslims will always triumph because their beliefs are crooked already.
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
RightChannel:

All the verses you quoted never shown him as MESSIAH and ANOINTED Prophet so why giving yourself stress surfing google.com
did you go to school?. You admitted messiah is anointed. Anoint means chosen. Chosen means someone assigned to a task or people. Messiah is Hebrew word. Allah coined the word in the QUR'AN for us to understand. So in the time of each nation, God chose (a messiah) for them. All prophets were Messiah to their people. What's special about that?. Are you having problem with choice of words?.

I explained to you how messiah doesn't mean savior. I also explained to you what it means by savior in anther context. So maybe you need to return to school. I gave you screenshot that Messiah means christ. Christ came from Greek. In Hebrew it is called Messiah. In yoruba it is called Orisha i:e eni orisha. The chosen.

In the QUR'AN, Allah used chosen for birth Jesus and Muhammad.

This is for Jesus

"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, Q3:49

This is for prophet muhammad

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah - to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth.’” (Surah Al-A’raf, 7:158)

“And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most men know not.” (Surah Saba’, 34: 28)

So you can see both were chosen. Stop being lazy.
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
RightChannel:

REFER TO JESUS AS YOUR MESSIAH
messiah means chosen. Anything else?
Re: Jesus And Islam by advocatejare(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
malcom1X:

So does it mean the Shiite are angry and they know that the Suni edited the Quran and burnt it?
Yes. That's why they also have different ahadith from the ahadith of the Sunnis.

Shia also believe that Muhammad was poisoned by Aisha and Hafsa with connivance of Abu Bakr and Umar and that the part of the Qur'an that named Ali as Muhammad's successor was removed by Abu Bakr and the sunnis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Empiree:
did you go to school?. You admitted messiah is anointed. Anoint means chosen. Chosen means someone assigned to a task or people. Messiah is Hebrew word. Allah coined the word in the QUR'AN for us to understand. So in the time of each nation, God chose (a messiah) for them. All prophets were Messiah to their people. What's special about that?. Are you having problem with choice of words?.

I explained to you how messiah doesn't mean savior. I also explained to you what it means by savior in anther context. So maybe you need to return to school. I gave you screenshot that Messiah means christ. Christ came from Greek. In Hebrew it is called Messiah. In yoruba it is called Orisha i:e eni orisha. The chosen.

In the QUR'AN, Allah used chosen for birth Jesus and Muhammad.

This is for Jesus

"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, Q3:49

This is for prophet muhammad

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah - to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth.’” (Surah Al-A’raf, 7:158)

“And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most men know not.” (Surah Saba’, 34: 28)

So you can see both were chosen. Stop being lazy.

Your allah coined the word Messiah in quran for Jesus Christ but failed to coined the same word for Muhammad that received the quran.. IS THAT NOT A RELEGATION ON THE PATH OF Allah thereby ridiculed his own messenger Muhammad??

All prophets were messiah and I asked you to quote a verse where allah used the word MESSIAH for Muhammad, or any other messenger in quran but you got no answer for that

The screenshot you gave has NO source, where did you copied it from let's see.. After all I shown you mine from Britannica encyclopedia site just to justify myself you too do the same

https://www.britannica.com/topic/messiah-religion

Messiah doesn't mean Saviour olodo, did you know more than Britannica encyclopedia?

So Messiah in Yoruba is called ORISHA, nawa ooo you people won't stop surprising us with your calamities on NL.. Orisha is now the meaning of MESSIAH in Yoruba Language lobatan grin

Re: Jesus And Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
haekymbahd:

shia and Sunni splitted only on who would become successor to Muhammad.
Where did Shia get that idea from?

From the fact that Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman deliberately removed such proof from the Quran and burnt the evidence later

I said the gospel message of Jesus was lost what you should ask is what was his message
At what point did it get lost?

Why did Allah fail in his mission to protect the gospel written by your fictitious isa

You will have to tell us how they will add to the Quran and people won't know after memorising it by heart.....
Muhammad mentioned the people whose memory of the Quran he trusted and when the Quran was being compiled those people were left out and they complained that what was compiled were lies

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
`Umar said, Ubai was the best of us in the recitation (of the Qur'an) yet we leave some of what he recites.' Ubai says, 'I have taken it from the mouth of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and will not leave for anything whatever." But Allah said "None of Our Revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten but We substitute something better or similar." 2.106
Sahih Bukhari Vol. 6, Book 61, Hadith 527

Apart from Ubai, they didn't compile the recitation of other people with good knowledge

Narrated Masruq:
`Abdullah bin Masud was mentioned before `Abdullah bin `Amr who said, "That is a man I still love, as I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying 'Learn the recitation of Qur'an from four from `Abdullah bin Mas`ud -- he started with him--Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hudaifa, Mu`adh bin Jabal and Ubai bin Ka`b."
Sahih Bukhari Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 153

Masud's recitation was not included and to tell you that the Quran compiled was not the original, Masud protested.

...."Mas'ud disliked Zaid bin Thabit copying the Musahif, and he said: 'O you Muslims people! Avoid copying the Mushaf and the recitation of this man. By Allah! When I accepted Islam he was but in the loins of a disbelieving man' - meaning Zaid bin Thabit - and it was regarding this that 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud said: 'O people of Al-'Iraq! Keep the Musahif that are with you, and conceal them. For indeed Allah said: And whoever conceals something, he shall come with what he concealed on the Day of Judgement (3:161). So meet Allah with the Musahif.' Az-Zuhri said: It was conveyed to me that some men amongst the most virtuous of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) disliked that view of Ibn Mas'ud.
JAMI AT TIRMIDHI HADITH NO. 3104

Also, when the Quran was written about 652 AD, there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died.

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them.

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

What is your point cos even Abraham was an idol worshipper before God revealed himself to him..
What idol was he worshipping?

It's the fictitious Islamic Abraham that was an idol worshipper not the real Abraham

if you reason well you would have known all this happened after he was told to recite the Quran by Angel Gabriel not when he was still an illiterate that was a miracle on its own....
Just hear yourself.

So if he became literate after he became a Prophet why didn't he write the Qur'an by himself?

You claim that Moses wrote the Torah, and Jesus wrote the gospel so why didn't Muhammad write the Quran by himself if the so called angel that appeared to him gave him that gift of reading and writing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Empiree:
messiah means chosen. Anything else?

And is that all??
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Empiree:
brother, please disregard their unnecessary cunning tricks. Tell them what you know. They can not refute you. They need to focus on what you brought forth against them not what you said or what I said. I know them long ago. Their creed is all wrong. They know but they don't wanna admit.

Some of them believe in trinity but the others don't. But they try to hide their differences. Unfortunately for them it is too late. Regardless of how they try you Muslims will always triumph because their beliefs are crooked already.

He should disregard us for exposing you, imagine the two of you kicking against each other's views and opinion just BECAUSE YOU WERE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY DIFFERENT ALFAS AND IMAMS
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You're now denying your Alfas, Imams, etc all because your buttock don red, the lashes is too much on you grin

I wonder oo, the guy is denying his own Alfa because I corned him
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
haekymbahd:
i don't have an Alfa teaching me it is my view I read the Quran and the Bible and I am stating my belief from my observation...

I don't even know if there is a general Islamic view about it or not..

If my claim or belief is proved wrong without doubt I would gladly accept and learn...

I gave my source of answer to RightChannel so I didn't formulate it in my head or from any Alfa but from what I saw in the Quran..

You better look for a sound and knowledgeable Alfa that will NOT take Angel Gabriel as Holy Spirit
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
RightChannel:

So Messiah in Yoruba is called ORISHA, nawa ooo you people won't stop surprising us with your calamities on NL.. Orisha is now the meaning of MESSIAH in Yoruba Language lobatan grin
I'm not even gonna drag this anymore. It seems you have low IQ. Let me just clarify ORISHA because Yoruba people don't understand Yoruba anymore.

Orisha as we know it in Yorubaland does not mean polytheism, voodooism, ebo etc.

Orisha is coined to make it easy to pronounce. Orisha means "Eni ti ori sha". That is, chosen one. It does not mean ebo. awon Elebo, egungun, agemo, oro, ego etc. These are isese or onisese

Yoruba people mixed everything up because they don't understand Yoruba anymore. Please go back to your Yoruba teacher.

So Messiah is word for christ. Christ means anointed one. Anointed one means chosen one. Chosen one means Orisha in yoruba language.
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

RightChannel abeg no kill me with laugh grin

Empiree and haekymbahd so na difference Alfa and Imam brainwashed you guys, this is a great catastrophe

grin they were mislead and brainwashed by allah the best of all deceiver, misleader, cheater and their alfas respectively
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Empiree:
I'm not even gonna drag this anymore. It seems you have low IQ. Let me just clarify ORISHA because Yoruba people don't understand Yoruba anymore.

Orisha as we know it in Yorubaland does not mean polytheism, voodooism, ebo etc.

Orisha is coined to make it easy to pronounce. Orisha means "Eni ti ori sha". That is, chosen one. It does not mean ebo. awon Elebo, egungun, agemo, oro, ego etc. These are isese or onisese

Yoruba people mixed everything up because they don't understand Yoruba anymore. Please go back to your Yoruba teacher.

So Messiah is word for christ. Christ means anointed one. Anointed one means chosen one. Chosen one means Orisha in yoruba language.

Low IQ for exposing you grin, Low IQ that you couldn't answer the questions asked. Leave Yoruba out of this, face the reality, answer the questions, show the source you got your own meaning from, don't use Yoruba as your escaping route because I won't give room for that
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
RightChannel:

Low IQ for exposing you grin, Low IQ that you couldn't answer the questions asked. Leave Yoruba out of this, face the reality, answer the questions, show the source you got your own meaning from, don't use Yoruba as your escaping route because I won't give room for that
In the Quran, messiah means chosen not savior. Nowhere is says messiah is Saviour in the QUR'AN. It is chosen, prophet, messanger to the children of Israel only, not Africans
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
RightChannel:

So you are African. You are on your own if you are waiting for Jesus. He doesn't know you. He was sent only to the children of Israel.
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
#
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
RightChannel:

You better look for a sound and knowledgeable Alfa that will NOT take Angel Gabriel as Holy Spirit
Tell your fellow white garment Christian brothers and sisters that use to sing " Holy Micheal mimo, Holy Gabriel mimo, Holy Uriel mino... that Angel Gabriel is not holy spirit

I told you settle your issues with your fellow Christians before you convince me..

And look for a sound Pastor to tell you "God the Holy Spirit is different from spirit of truth"

You don't know God (holy spirit) would speak of himself since he is God himself unless you are not a trinitatarian sha...

While messenger (spirit of truth) won't speak of himself unless what he hears from God.
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
haekymbahd:
Tell your fellow white garment Christian brothers and sisters that use to sing " Holy Micheal mimo, Holy Gabriel mimo, Holy Uriel mino... that Angel Gabriel is not holy spirit

I told you settle your issues with your fellow Christians before you convince me..

And look for a sound Pastor to tell you "God the Holy Spirit is different from spirit of truth"

You don't know God (holy spirit) would speak of himself since he is God himself unless you are not a trinitatarian sha...

While messenger (spirit of truth) won't speak of himself unless what he hears from God.

See confusion again, What's Holy in Yoruba language? Let me start from there with you

Wait, shey allah no get spirit? Or you're NOT serving allah in truth and spirit?
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Empiree:
So you are African. You are on your own if you are waiting for Jesus. He doesn't know you. He was sent only to the children of Israel.

Part of the question I asked you previously is that Apart from Mecca and Medina Late Baby Aishat's Husband Muhammad carried his jihad while alive, is there any other country he visited?
Maybe Muhammad was sent to those in Egypt let's hear from you

Remember either you like it or not from Noah to Jesus Christ NO one ever stepped in Saudi Arabia. Maybe I will enlighten you the origin of these people, you will see by yourself that Israel is an ancient country
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Empiree:
In the Quran, messiah means chosen not savior. Nowhere is says messiah is Saviour in the QUR'AN. It is chosen, prophet, messanger to the children of Israel only, not Africans

Guy, the screenshot you uploaded here are you scared to show the source or the end is what you're afraid of because I'm ready to expose you again.. See don't be ashamed posting the source you copied it from. You have believe on the site and that was why you screenshot just to suit your own understanding. I posted mine from BRITANNICA ENCYCLOPEDIA site but you failed to let's see yours, is there anything hidden therein you don't want me to see? grin or you don't want me to disgrace you as usual
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Go on. I'm listening. But before you go on, kindly tell us how that relates with you as African?. Your Bible says clearly that Jesus was sent only to the misguided israelis. How is this your concern?. Jesus was sent to the Jews. So if you want to come up with epistle you should know that it has nothing to do with you which means your epistle will be irrelevant upon arrival.

Now you can go ahead and copy paste whatever you want.
RightChannel:

Part of the question I asked you previously is that Apart from Mecca and Medina Late Baby Aishat's Husband Muhammad carried his jihad while alive, is there any other country he visited?
Maybe Muhammad was sent to those in Egypt let's hear from you

Remember either you like it or not from Noah to Jesus Christ NO one ever stepped in Saudi Arabia. Maybe I will enlighten you the origin of these people, you will see by yourself that Israel is an ancient country
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
RightChannel:

tell us how many countries Jesus visited?. Tell us if his message exceeded his people?. Your Bible clearly said "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel" Matthew 15:24,

ONLY with block letter. Does ONLY had another meaning?. Even when he sent his disciples to preach, he told them to go to the gentiles. This is clear indication that good message was restrict to his people. Not only that, the book of matthew 1:21 prophesied a baby Jesus was only sent to his people.

And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins.”

Abeg, how exactly this is difficult for you to understand?

irrelevant
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Empiree:
tell us how many countries Jesus visited?. Tell us if his message exceeded his people?. Your Bible clearly said "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel" Matthew 15:24,

ONLY with block letter. Does ONLY had another meaning?. Even when he sent his disciples to preach, he told them to go to the gentiles. This is clear indication that good message was restrict to his people. Not only that, the book of matthew 1:21 prophesied a baby Jesus was only sent to his people.

And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins.”

Abeg, how exactly this is difficult for you to understand?

irrelevant

I will answer all your questions but don't use questions to answer questions..

# Show the source you got your own definition from

# Apart from Medina and Mecca, tell any other cities Muhammad carried his jihad to while alive

Escaping tactics not allowed
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Empiree:

Open the link below you'll see diff countries he visited not like Muhammad of Mecca and Medina only

https://www.kentuckytoday.com/stories/where-jesus-walked-on-earth-modern-sites-from-the-life-of-christ,23320
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

Open the link below you'll see diff countries he visited not like Muhammad of Mecca and Medina only

https://www.kentuckytoday.com/stories/where-jesus-walked-on-earth-modern-sites-from-the-life-of-christ,23320

this is your so called link. And even if it works, is it a full proof?. No. It is not the Bible. Bible is your proof. Bring evidence from your Bible

Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 12:26am On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

I will answer all your questions but don't use questions to answer questions..

# Show the source you got your own definition from

# Apart from Medina and Mecca, tell any other cities Muhammad carried his jihad to while alive

Escaping tactics not allowed
we don't deny prophet did not exist beyond arabian peninsula. But this message is WWW, World Wide World confirmed by the QUR'AN and Hadith.

It is you Christians that lied and claimed that Jesus message was for the whole world which is not. It is clearly written in your Bible that Jesus message was restricted to the Jews ONLY.

So you African Christians are wasting your time.
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 2:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
we don't deny prophet did not exist beyond arabian peninsula. But this message is WWW, World Wide World confirmed by the QUR'AN and Hadith.

Don't come here again telling me Muhammad was sent to the whole world.. MUHAMMAD WAS SENT TO THE LOST GOATS AND SLAVES OF MECCA AND MEDINA #fact

I will show you a verse from the quran where allah confirmed it that Jesus is NOT only for Israel but for the world and heaven at large

Quran 3:45

When the angels said: "You Mary, that God announces good news to you, with a word/expression from Him, his name (is) the
Messiah Jesus Mary`s son, noble in the present world/near and the end (other life),
and from the neared/closer."

Did you know more than Allah your god that revealed the above quranic verse?

The link I sent to you have you click on it? Egypt that is oldest country in the world and now Islamic country, Jesus Christ passed through it so what are you now insinuating?

Please click on the link and stop displaying your ignorance here

Empiree:

It is you Christians that lied and claimed that Jesus message was for the whole world which is not. It is clearly written in your Bible that Jesus message was restricted to the Jews ONLY.

So you African Christians are wasting your time.

Are you now calling allah the author of quran as a liar? Because quran fully detailed this that Jesus Christ the Messiah is for the world and aftermath..

Did you know where Jews is? Even Muhammad your prophet was a descendant of Ishmael, Father Abraham gave birth to Isaac and Ishmael your Islamic father. Both Isaac and Ismael are all from Israel... It means that JESUS CHRIST WAS SENT TO BOTH ISAAC AND ISHMAEL your father in Islam.

See guy don't kill yourself, pls seek for knowledge and be set free from Allah's slavery bondage

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SEND THE LINK WHERE YOU GOT YOUR OWN MEANING OF MESSIAH FROM, LET ME EXPOSE YOU AGAIN AS I DID HERE
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 2:31am On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
this is your so called link. And even if it works, is it a full proof?. No. It is not the Bible. Bible is your proof. Bring evidence from your Bible

Try another browser, you will learn by force by fire

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 2:45am On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:

Jesus In Egypt

Matthew 2:12- 15

12 - And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

13 - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

14 - When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 - And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Any other questions? I'm here to address all your questions thoroughly but mind you, DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS TOO
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 2:55am On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

Jesus In Egypt

Matthew 2:12- 15

12 - And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

13 - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

14 - When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 - And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Any other questions? I'm here to address all your questions thoroughly but mind you, DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS TOO
let me first of all laugh in swahili grin cheesy

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 3:02am On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
let me first of all laugh in swahili grin cheesy

Even if you like laugh in Arabic that won't stop me from exposing and disgracing your ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing / Guidelines For Lawyers / Converting To Islam: British Women On Prayer, Peace And Prejudice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.