Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Jesus And Islam - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus And Islam (3493 Views)

Jesus And Islam / Judgment Day : Conversation Between Jesus And His God, Allah (Surah Al Ma’idah) / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 3:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
let me first of all laugh in swahili grin cheesy

I won't allow you to use laughing tactics as your escaping route, you'll answer all my questions by force by fire
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 3:42am On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

Jesus In Egypt

Matthew 2:12- 15

12 - And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
this verse is talking about dream. It doesn't mean Jesus was there. So this is irrelevant.

13 - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
Here in this verse is very close to what Quran that

"Then she returned to her people, carrying him. They said ˹in shock˺, “O Mary! You have certainly done a horrible thing! Q19:27

And then she spoke as a child in the cradle when her mother brought him to her people (Jews).

˹Jesus˺ declared, “I am truly a servant of Allah. He has destined me to be given the Scripture and to be a prophet.

He has made me a blessing wherever I go, and bid me to establish prayer and give alms-tax as long as I live,

and to be kind to my mother. He has not made me arrogant or defiant.

Peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I will be raised back to life!” Q19: 30-33

After this event, QUR'AN is silent about his whereabout and his mother. He did not appear amongst his people (Jews)until he was adult to deliver message to them.

He first of all gave them preamble (Divine message) as a child in the cradle. He did not deliver message to anyone where he was until he returned to Nazareth to officially delivery his message to his people. I will not dispute with you where he was whether egypt or not because it is irrelevant. What you missed is did he deliver message outside of his hometown of Israel?. That's the point of argument here. There is no record he delivered message to people other than his people, the Jews.

14 - When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 - And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, [b]Out of Egypt have I called my son.[/b
Again, you quoted verses when Jesus was a baby. We are talking about if Jesus message was meant for his people only or worldwide. This is the bone of contention. Quran made us to know that Jesus would deliver message to his people ONLY as a child in cradle and he did. Quran also tells us that he would deliver message to his people ONLY as adult which he later did. He simply appeared briefly to deliver message to his people within a short period before he died. Jesus was around 2yrs old when Herod died in Egypt and there is no record that Jesus delivered message to people there. See historical record by your Bible scholar in the attachment below.

So your argument is flawed. Bible has no record of Jesus stepped out of his region as an adult to deliver message to non-Jews. Rather, he was taken away by his mother as a child after he spoke to his people in the cradle. He later came to deliver message to them as adult as QUR'AN said.

QUR'AN and Bible are in perfect agreement that Jesus message was restricted to lost sheep of Israel. One example is clear in the encounter between Jesus and a woman from elsewhere as follows:

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly."

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent ONLY to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.” ◄ Matthew 15: 22-24 ►

This is irrefutable fact found in your Bible. Any arguments you tried to bring forward are in conflict with your Bible. EVEN THIS CANAANITE woman came from a very close town near Jesus but Jesus refused to attend to her because he was not sent beyond his limit (to the Jews).

So you as an African is wasting your precious time.

Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 3:58am On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

Don't come here again telling me Muhammad was sent to the whole world.. MUHAMMAD WAS SENT TO THE LOST GOATS AND SLAVES OF MECCA AND MEDINA #fact
I have told you before that you have very low IQ. Prophet Muhammad did not step out of Arabia doesn't mean his message was restricted. We are talking about message not their person.

* Jesus message was restricted to his people

* Prophet Muhammad message beyond and above.

Show me Bible verse like this QUR'AN verses where God told Jesus that he was sent to the world?.

Here is Quran

And We did not send you (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him) except as a mercy for the entire world. (Prophet Mohammed – peace and blessings be upon him – is the Prophet towards all mankind.) (Sura: 21, Verse: 107)

"Say, [O Muhammad], “O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him]..." [Quran 25:1]

"Blessed is the One Who sent down the Criterion (Quran) to His servant (Muhammad), so that he may be a warner to the whole world. [Quran 25:1]

"And this Quran was revealed to me that I may warn you thereby and whomever it reaches}" [Quran 6:19]

{And We have not sent you except comprehensively to mankind as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. But most of the people do not know.}[Quran 34:28]

From Hadith

The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ), said that he was given five things which were not given to any other prophet before him including Jesus, “…Every prophet would be sent to his nation exclusively, but I have been sent to all mankind.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ), said: “I swear by Him in whose Hand is the life of Muhammad! if any Jew or Christian hears about me, and dies without believing in that which I was sent with, he shall be one of the inhabitants of Hell.” [Muslim]
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 6:36am On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:
All prophets were messiah and I asked you to quote a verse where allah used the word MESSIAH for Muhammad,
I am in the field of religious comparative. This is why I understand better. Now, watch this 5 mins video that confirms Messiah means anointed, chosen, prophet etc

Muslims in the field of comparative have better understanding of the Bible and QUR'AN.. That's why you can never be able get pass me. Now watch him speaks on Messiah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZhWalo7TQ

For full lecture watch from 14 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPYLM8lRZ18

It is because haekymbahd is not in the field of comparative is the reason he doesn't understand messiah is not Savior. Savior is definition from english speaking people that published dictionary and encyclopedia britannica etc. But this definition is not from QUR'AN or Bible.

I told you that Messiah means anointed, prophet, chosen, orisha but you disputed me. Now let's see what your Bible has to say.

"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.". ◄ Psalm 105:15 ►

All prophets of God are Messiah because they were chosen by God. The word "messiah" comes from Hebrew language and it means anointed. I have explained this to your before.
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

See confusion again, What's Holy in Yoruba language? Let me start from there with you

Wait, shey allah no get spirit? Or you're NOT serving allah in truth and spirit?
Now Jesus said if he does not depart another Advovate/Paraklete/comforter (spirit of truth) won't come...

But in John 20:22 we saw disciples receiving holy spirit while Jesus was still on earth..

John
21 Then Jesus said to them again, Peace to you! [Just] as the Father has sent Me forth, so I am sending you.

22 And having said this, He breathed on them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit!

23 [Now having received the Holy Spirit, and being [led and directed by Him] if you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of anyone, they are retained.

What is the difference between the Holy Spirit received here and the Holy Spirit received on day of Pentecost?

John 14
16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever

Now if you read John 14:16 carefully you would see that comforter is not the He that will abide with us forever rather it is He the Father (God) who sent the comforter...

The comforter was Prophet Muhammad (S. A. W)
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
I am in the field of religious comparative. This is why I understand better. Now, watch this 5 mins video that confirms Messiah means anointed, chosen, prophet etc

Muslims in the field of comparative have better understanding of the Bible and QUR'AN.. That's why you can never be able get pass me. Now watch him speaks on Messiah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZhWalo7TQ

For full lecture watch from 14 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPYLM8lRZ18

It is because haekymbahd is not in the field of comparative is the reason he doesn't understand messiah is not Savior. Savior is definition from english speaking people that published dictionary and encyclopedia britannica etc. But this definition is not from QUR'AN or Bible.

I told you that Messiah means anointed, prophet, chosen, orisha but you disputed me. Now let's see what your Bible has to say.

"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.". ◄ Psalm 105:15 ►

All prophets of God are Messiah because they were chosen by God. The word "messiah" comes from Hebrew language and it means anointed. I have explained this to your before.

So FIVE MINUTES VIDEO IS MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THAN Allah right? I said quote JUST A VERSE WHERE MUHAMMAD WAS REFER TO AS MESSIAH, You're showing me five minutes video

WHERE IS THE LINK YOU GET YOUR OWN MEANING FROM? YOU FAILED TO SHOW THE LINK JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO DISGRACE YOU AS USUAL
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
I have told you before that you have very low IQ. Prophet Muhammad did not step out of Arabia doesn't mean his message was restricted. We are talking about message not their person.

HE WAS SENT TO THE LOST GOATS OF MEDINA AND MECCA Only NOT even those Lybia, Somalia, Egypt etc... Throughout his life time while alive, Muhammad never took his jihad outside Saudi Arabia that is the point I am laying emphasis on which you should sink into your medulla oblongata

Empiree:

* Jesus message was restricted to his people

You're right, we are his people..

Empiree:

* Prophet Muhammad message beyond and above.

But remember you said Muhammad NEVER carried his jihad outside Mecca and Medina..

Empiree:

Show me Bible verse like this QUR'AN verses where God told Jesus that he was sent to the world?.

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA SHOW YOU THIS? ARE YOU BLIND TO SEE AND READ John 3:16 I sent to you including the quranic verse I sent to you? Pray to allah to return your sight organ

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

FROM THE QURAN:

Quran 3:45

The angels said, ‘Mary, God gives you news of a Word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, who will be held in honour in this world and the next, who will be one of those brought near to God.

Empiree:

Here is Quran

And We did not send you (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him) except as a mercy for the entire world. (Prophet Mohammed – peace and blessings be upon him – is the Prophet towards all mankind.) (Sura: 21, Verse: 107)

"Say, [O Muhammad], “O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him]..." [Quran 25:1]

"Blessed is the One Who sent down the Criterion (Quran) to His servant (Muhammad), so that he may be a warner to the whole world. [Quran 25:1]

"And this Quran was revealed to me that I may warn you thereby and whomever it reaches}" [Quran 6:19]

{And We have not sent you except comprehensively to mankind as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. But most of the people do not know.}[Quran 34:28]

From Hadith

The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ), said that he was given five things which were not given to any other prophet before him including Jesus, “…Every prophet would be sent to his nation exclusively, but I have been sent to all mankind.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ), said: “I swear by Him in whose Hand is the life of Muhammad! if any Jew or Christian hears about me, and dies without believing in that which I was sent with, he shall be one of the inhabitants of Hell.” [Muslim]

HE IS NEVER AND SHALL NEVER BE RECOGNIZED AS MESSIAH THAT'S JUST THE FACT..
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
this verse is talking about dream. It doesn't mean Jesus was there. So this is irrelevant.

Are you in a hurry, relax and read the below verses

Empiree:

Here in this verse is very close to what Quran that

"Then she returned to her people, carrying him. They said ˹in shock˺, “O Mary! You have certainly done a horrible thing! Q19:27

And then she spoke as a child in the cradle when her mother brought him to her people (Jews).

So allah even confirmed the miraculous work of Jesus Christ when he spoke as a child in the cradle, still you wanna kill yourself arguing blindly

Empiree:

Peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I will be raised back to life!” Q19: 30-33

Another calamity and catastrophe in Quran, So Jesus Christ and allah wrote quran right? Thought quran texts are from the mouth of allah, hope it is NOT allah that said "the day I was born, the day I die" bla bla bla from the above verse you qouted?

Empiree:

After this event, QUR'AN is silent about his whereabout and his mother. He did not appear amongst his people (Jews)until he was adult to deliver message to them.

Are you saying allah was in an Airplane mode as at that time?

Empiree:

He first of all gave them preamble (Divine message) as a child in the cradle.

I Love this your write up, it is wonderful..

Empiree:

He did not deliver message to anyone where he was until he returned to Nazareth to officially delivery his message to his people. I will not dispute with you where he was whether egypt or not because it is irrelevant. What you missed is did he deliver message outside of his hometown of Israel?. That's the point of argument here. There is no record he delivered message to people other than his people, the Jews.

Remember you said allah was NO where to be found and silent about the whereabout of Jesus Christ and Mary.. How come did you expects Allah to take record if he (Jesus Christ) delivered message or NOT since your god allah was in an Airplane mode??

Empiree:

Again, you quoted verses when Jesus was a baby. We are talking about if Jesus message was meant for his people only or worldwide. This is the bone of contention. Quran made us to know that Jesus would deliver message to his people ONLY as a child in cradle and he did. Quran also tells us that he would deliver message to his people ONLY as adult which he later did. He simply appeared briefly to deliver message to his people within a short period before he died. Jesus was around 2yrs old when Herod died in Egypt and there is no record that Jesus delivered message to people there. See historical record by your Bible scholar in the attachment below.

But you said Jesus Christ spoke as a child in cradle, since allah is no where to be found as at that time as you said HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF HE PASSED MESSAGE OR NOT SINCE allah was in an Airplane mode

Empiree:

So your argument is flawed. Bible has no record of Jesus stepped out of his region as an adult to deliver message to non-Jews. Rather, he was taken away by his mother as a child after he spoke to his people in the cradle. He later came to deliver message to them as adult as QUR'AN said.

You're just convincing yourself, someone you said spoke as a child in cradle in which allah has NO record of him and his mother how would you know if he passes message or not, continue displaying your ignoramus I'm enjoying it

Empiree:

QUR'AN and Bible are in perfect agreement that Jesus message was restricted to lost sheep of Israel. One example is clear in the encounter between Jesus and a woman from elsewhere as follows:

So the quranic verse I quoted above was NOT from allah the author of quran right? Or allah made a stupid mistake for saying he's for this world and aftermath?

Empiree:

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly."

ANOTHER GOOD POINT, HOPE YOU KNOW WHERE CANAAN LAND IS? Not the one in Sango Ota Ogun State. THIS IS TO SHOW THAT JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ONLY FOR THE ISRALITE RATHER FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. Take it or leave at your own peril I don't care

Empiree:

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent ONLY to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.” ◄ Matthew 15: 22-24 ►

This is irrefutable fact found in your Bible. Any arguments you tried to bring forward are in conflict with your Bible. EVEN THIS CANAANITE woman came from a very close town near Jesus but Jesus refused to attend to her because he was not sent beyond his limit (to the Jews).

So you as an African is wasting your precious time.

You read the one that suit you just to make yourself happy, grin I AM HERE TO ENLIGHTEN YOU LOST GOATS AND SLAVES of allah and Muhammad

Matthew 15:21-28

The Canaanite Woman’s Faith

21. Jesus left that place and went away to the district of Tyre and Sidon.

22. Just then a Canaanite woman from that region came out and started shouting, ‘Have
mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is tormented by a demon.’

23. But he did not answer her at all. And his disciples came and urged him, saying, ‘Send her
away, for she keeps shouting after us.’

24. He answered, ‘I was sent only to the lost
sheep of the house of Israel.’

25. But she came and knelt before him, saying, ‘Lord, help me.’

26. He answered, ‘It is not fair to take the children’s food and throw it to the dogs.’

27. She said, ‘Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.’

28. Then Jesus answered her, ‘Woman, great is your faith! Let it be done for you as you wish.’ And her daughter was healed instantly.

BECAUSE VERSE 28 GAVE YOU HEADACHE YOU NEGLECTED IT, WHY? grin

If I should ask now to give me just a miracle Muhammad performed while alive, you will be moving from pole to pole looking for the nearest window to take jump outside..

MUHAMMAD THAT WAS SENT TO THE WORLD, ALL HE KNEW WAS TO BE CHASING FEMALES TOTO BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, OVER-AGE AND UNDER-AGE, RAPING SLAVES GIRLS AND SLAVES WOMEN, WAGING WAR, CRIMINALITIES, etc grin carry weapons, killing Christians and Jews because of the jealous
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2021
haekymbahd:
Now Jesus said if he does not depart another Advovate/Paraklete/comforter (spirit of truth) won't come...

Shey na you said the SPIRIT OF TRUTH IS ANGEL GABRIEL or your Brother Empiree??

haekymbahd:

But in John 20:22 we saw disciples receiving holy spirit while Jesus was still on earth..

21 Then Jesus said to them again, Peace to you! [Just] as the Father has sent Me forth, so I am sending you.

22 And having said this, He breathed on them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit!

23 [Now having received the Holy Spirit, and being [led and directed by Him] if you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of anyone, they are retained.

What is the difference between the Holy Spirit received here and the Holy Spirit received on day of Pentecost?

John 14
16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever

Now if you read John 14:16 carefully you would see that comforter is not the He that will abide with us forever rather it is He the Father (God) who sent the comforter...

The passage says HE BREATHED on them.. Bros this is HOLY BIBLE and NOT quran

haekymbahd:

John 14

Thank God you bolded "HE MAY REMAIN WITH YOU FOREVER"... Bros, Spirit don't die, I won't say more than that because I have a question for you.

Your own case is very easy, the question I will ask you is this... MUHAMMAD THAT YOU CLAIMED WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT, IS MUHAMMAD STILL ALIVE TILL TODAY??

NB: No story just answer YES or NO
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2021
#
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

Shey na you said the SPIRIT OF TRUTH IS ANGEL GABRIEL or your Brother Empiree??

The passage says HE BREATHED on them.. Bros this is HOLY BIBLE and NOT quran

Thank God you bolded "HE MAY REMAIN WITH YOU FOREVER"... Bros, Spirit don't die, I won't say more than that because I have a question for you.

Your own case is very easy, the question I will ask you is this... MUHAMMAD THAT YOU CLAIMED WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT, IS MUHAMMAD STILL ALIVE TILL TODAY??

NB: No story just answer YES or NO
Don't Cherry pick the post I said
John 14

Note: if you read John 14:16 carefully you would see that comforter is not the He that will abide with us forever rather it is He the Father (God) who sent the comforter...

Muhammad is not holy spirit but comforter/Advocate, The father (God) is a spirit is the one who would abide with us....

Jesus was also a comforter was he the holysirit?
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2021
haekymbahd:
John 14

Note: if you read John 14:16 carefully you would see that comforter is not the He that will abide with us forever rather it is He the Father (God) who sent the comforter...

Muhammad is not holy spirit but comforter/Advocate, The father (God) is a spirit is the one who would abide with us....

I don't know the types and kinds of Muslims I'm dealing with here on NL

Are you now in a state of confusion and dilemma? Is it because I have opened your eyes widely maketh you to denied your previous post and also denied your blindly argument?

You said ANGEL GABRIEL IS HOLY SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH..

This is the link to your calamity posts and arguement :

https://www.nairaland.com/6366751/jesus-islam/1#98839630

Below is the screenshot:

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2021
haekymbahd:

John

John 14

1. The question I asked is differ from what you are saying. What is the meaning of HOLY in Yoruba langauge ?

2. Are you serving Allah in truth and spirit?

The response you're giving is differ from what I asked you

I SAW ANOTHER CALAMITY YOU MADE, You said NO ONE CAN SEE ANGEL GABRIEL, BIBLE is distinct, Holy and divine more fully detailed than Quran..

ASK WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW AS Allah instructed you.. Instead of posting rubbish here thereby disgracing yourself woefully on public forum like NL, ask and we shall put you through the RightChannel

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2021
haekymbahd:
John 14

Jesus is a Comforter because he's ALIVE TILL TODAY, Muhammad that you claimed was also a Comforter, is Muhammad alive? You ignored the question because it is a shame that a whole Muhammad was poisoned to death
Re: Jesus And Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
haekymbahd:
I am not denying them if I am wrong they can correct me and I will do the needful....

Uhmmm really
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:
Remember you said allah was NO where to be found and silent about the whereabout of Jesus Christ and Mary.. How come did you expects Allah to take record if he (Jesus Christ) delivered message or NOT since your god allah was in an Airplane mode??
I will stop replying you soon if you can not make ration comment. Where did I say "Allāh was nowhere to be found"?. I said Quran is silent on Jesus whereabout sheet he was taken away as a child. I wonder how you graduated from high school?

But you said Jesus Christ spoke as a child in cradle, since allah is no where to be found as at that time as you said HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF HE PASSED MESSAGE OR NOT SINCE allah was in an Airplane mode
onus is on you to prove to us from your Bible that he preached to people outside of old Israel. We Muslims understand what Quran is saying but you can not because your brain is suspended btw heaven and earth. PROVE TO US JESUS PREACHED TO PEOPLE OTHER THAN HIS JEWISH PEOPLE.

You're just convincing yourself, someone you said spoke as a child in cradle in which allah has NO record of him and his mother how would you know if he passes message or not, continue displaying your ignoramus I'm enjoying it
guy, you keep talking about his miracle in the cradle as if it has everything to do with this discussion. I told you QUR'AN is silent about his whereabout. How does this mean God doesn't knows where he was?. The reason QUR'AN is silent is because it is absolutely irrelevant. Quran doesn't dwell on nonsense story. Wherever he was btw infant and adult life before he reappeared is irrelevant in the historical process. Even if you debate hindu, indian people or even indian Muslims and Christians they would tell you his mother brought him to Kashmir and he died there after he escaped from his Jewish enemies and they have their proof for this. Go and read their books. This is why this is very irrelevant. QUR'AN only focuses on his message he was sent to deliver to his people.

So the quranic verse I quoted above was NOT from allah the author of quran right? Or allah made a stupid mistake for saying he's for this world and aftermath?
I will keep piling up your insults until you reach your climax.

ANOTHER GOOD POINT, HOPE YOU KNOW WHERE CANAAN LAND IS? Not the one in Sango Ota Ogun State. THIS IS TO SHOW THAT JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ONLY FOR THE ISRALITE RATHER FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. Take it or leave at your own peril I don't care
I have made huge mistake for engaging you. I didn't know I have been debating a dullad. It is now clear that you don't know your Bible.

[[s]quote]You read the one that suit you just to make yourself happy, grin I AM HERE TO ENLIGHTEN YOU LOST GOATS AND SLAVES of allah and Muhammad [/s]
[/quote]

Matthew 15:21-28

The Canaanite Woman’s Faith

21. Jesus left that place and went away to the district of Tyre and Sidon.

22. Just then a Canaanite woman from that region came out and started shouting, ‘Have
mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is tormented by a demon.’

23. But he did not answer her at all. And his disciples came and urged him, saying, ‘Send her
away, for she keeps shouting after us.’

24. He answered, ‘I was sent only to the lost
sheep of the house of Israel.’

25. But she came and knelt before him, saying, ‘Lord, help me.’

26. He answered, ‘It is not fair to take the children’s food and throw it to the dogs.’

27. She said, ‘Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.’

28. Then Jesus answered her, ‘Woman, great is your faith! Let it be done for you as you wish.’ And her daughter was healed instantly.

BECAUSE VERSE 28 GAVE YOU HEADACHE YOU NEGLECTED IT, WHY? grin

If I should ask now to give me just a miracle Muhammad performed while alive, you will be moving from pole to pole looking for the nearest window to take jump outside
You sure Jesus performed this miracle?. Jesus DID NOT perform any miracles. Quran says

"...and he (Jesus) will be a messenger to the people of Israel, saying, "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord: I will create a bird like for you from clay and breathe into it and by God's permission it will be a bird. I, by God's permission, heal men born blind and lepers and give life to the dead. I will tell you what you may eat and what you should store in your homes. There is a sign in this for you, if you will believe.

Bible confirms this as well that Jesus did not perform any miracles. It was God that did it

"Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. ◄ Acts 2:22 ►

You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples. ◄ Psalm 77:14 ►

"I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me." John 11:42

'I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN" John 5:30,

So where did Jesus perform miracles?. Please show me in your Bible. Miracles are not big deal. Alawo perform miracles and wonders too. So what's special about that?
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:
You're right, we are his people..
Are you israelite?. You are an African man.

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA SHOW YOU THIS? ARE YOU BLIND TO SEE AND READ John 3:16 I sent to you including the quranic verse I sent to you? Pray to allah to return your sight organ

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
this is a fake verse that Christians proclaimed all the time to deceive people.

"For God so loved the world"

Who is speaking in this verse?. It was Paul that wrote this. It has nothing to do with Jesus. So Paul in speaking here and definitely not Jesus because it is a reported speech.

Another point of argument is, let's assume John 3:16 is true, in that case is it contradiction from what Jesus himself said as recorded in Matthew 15:24

“I was sent ONLY to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.” NLT

In John 3:16 it is a direct speech from horse's mouth, first reported speech. USE YOUR BRAIN AND STOP DISTURBING EVERYONE WITH JOHN 3:16. Nonesense undecided

FROM THE QURAN:

Quran 3:45

The angels said, ‘Mary, God gives you news of a Word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, who will be held in honour in this world and the next, who will be one of those brought near to God.
That Jesus would be honored in this world, how does this correlates with "he was sent to the world". Anyone can honor anyone. Nigeria and entire world honor Nelson Mandela but Mandela was not Nigerian.

Entire world honor Michael Jackson but he was from the United States. You don't make sense, buddy. Verse of QUR'AN doesn't say he was sent to the world. You are wasting your time with Jesus. He doesn't know you my friend. The least you can do is believe him, respect him and honor him. But he's not your prophet and savior.
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

So FIVE MINUTES VIDEO IS MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THAN Allah right? I said quote JUST A VERSE WHERE MUHAMMAD WAS REFER TO AS MESSIAH, You're showing me five minutes video

WHERE IS THE LINK YOU GET YOUR OWN MEANING FROM? YOU FAILED TO SHOW THE LINK JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO DISGRACE YOU AS USUAL
you have absolutely no sense
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

I don't know the types and kinds of Muslims I'm dealing with here on NL

Are you now in a state of confusion and dilemma? Is it because I have opened your eyes widely maketh you to denied your previous post and also denied your blindly argument?

You said ANGEL GABRIEL IS HOLY SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH..

This is the link to your calamity posts and arguement :

https://www.nairaland.com/6366751/jesus-islam/1#98839630

Below is the screenshot:
I have always made my intention know here that I am here to learn if i made any error I am open to correction..

The Holy Spirit has been in existence even before Jesus now he said if he does not depart the Advocate/comforter won't come.

Luke 1
13 But the angel said to him, Do not be afraid, Zachariah, because your petition [k]was heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you must call his name John [God is favorable].

14 And you shall have joy and exultant delight, and many will rejoice over his birth,

15For he will be great and distinguished in the sight of the Lord. And he must drink no wine nor strong drink, and he will be filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit even [l]in and from his mother's womb.(C)

16And he will turn back and cause to return many of the sons of Israel to the Lord their God,

17And he will [himself] go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn back the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient and incredulous and unpersuadable to the wisdom of the upright [which is [m]the knowledge and holy love of the will of God]--in order to make ready for the Lord a people [perfectly] prepared [in spirit, [n]adjusted and disposed and placed in the right moral state].(

Also

21Then Jesus said to them again, Peace to you! [Just] as the Father has sent Me forth, so I am sending you.

22And having said this, He breathed on them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit!

23[Now having received the Holy Spirit, and being [b]led and directed by Him] if you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of anyone, they are retained.

Also

Psalm 51
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right, persevering, and steadfast spirit within me.

11 Cast me not away from Your presence and take not Your Holy Spirit from me.

Question: since Jesus said if he does not depart the comforter won't come kindly distinguish between the Holy Spirit that came on the day of Pentecost and the Holy spirit that had already been in existence even before Jesus was born....
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

Jesus is a Comforter because he's ALIVE TILL TODAY, Muhammad that you claimed was also a Comforter, is Muhammad alive? You ignored the question because it is a shame that a whole Muhammad was poisoned to death
Yeah Jesus is alive lol... Why did he send another helper/Advocate (Muhammad), that He "God" may abide with us forever can't he do it himself....

John 14

Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 192)

"The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 193)

"Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 194)

"And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 196)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
haekymbahd:
Yeah Jesus is alive lol... Why did he send another helper/Advocate (Muhammad), that He "God" may abide with us forever can't he do it himself....

SEE IF YOU ARE READY TO LEARN AS YOU SAID, YOU DON'T ARGUE BLINDLY.. I'VE TOLD YOU SEVERALLY THAT MUHAMMAD IS NOT HOLY SPIRIT, YOU MIGHT TAG MUHAMMAD AS ANY OTHER THING BUT MUHAMMAD IS NOT THE PROMISED JESUS CHRIST MADE...

In a nutshell, the promised Jesus made was HOLY SPIRIT, I repeat HOLY SPIRIT and NOT MUHAMMAD..

Thank you for acknowledge to the fact that Jesus Christ is alive, As I said Spirit don't die, Muhammad is dead and gone forever till the judgement day when he shall stand before Jesus Christ for judgement
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

SEE IF YOU ARE READY TO LEARN AS YOU SAID, YOU DON'T ARGUE BLINDLY.. I'VE TOLD YOU SEVERALLY THAT MUHAMMAD IS NOT HOLY SPIRIT, YOU MIGHT TAG MUHAMMAD AS ANY OTHER THING BUT MUHAMMAD IS NOT THE PROMISED JESUS CHRIST MADE...

In a nutshell, the promised Jesus made was HOLY SPIRIT, I repeat HOLY SPIRIT and NOT MUHAMMAD..

Thank you for acknowledge to the fact that Jesus Christ is alive, As I said Spirit don't die, Muhammad is dead and gone forever till the judgement day when he shall stand before Jesus Christ for judgement

i didn't say Muhammad was holy spirit I said he was another comforter Jesus was talking about so that He (God) through the Holy Spirit that had already been in existence even before Jesus was born will remain with us forever...

Allah SWT said:

"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?' He will say, Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 116)

"I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 117)

"If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 118)

"Allah will say, This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness. For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 119)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

I understand what the Holy Spirit means to Christians because I have been one before for a short time and I received the Holy Spirit before but I believe more in Allah it makes more sense to me. And Allah has really convinced me..
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
Are you israelite?. You are an African man.
savior.

I am His Child, My Lord Jesus Christ is my father, I am NOT his slave as Allah and Muhammad enslaved you Muslims...

Empiree:

this is a fake verse that Christians proclaimed all the

"For God so loved the world"

Who is speaking in this verse?. It was Paul that wrote this. It has nothing to do with Jesus. So Paul in speaking here and definitely not Jesus because it is a reported speech.

Another point of argument is, let's assume John 3:16 is true, in that case is it contradiction from what Jesus himself said as recorded in Matthew 15:24

“I was sent ONLY to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.” NLT

In John 3:16 it is a direct speech from horse's mouth, first reported speech. USE YOUR BRAIN AND STOP DISTURBING EVERYONE WITH JOHN 3:16. Nonesense undecided

You called it fake just because it doesn't suit your claimed grin I gave you Biblical verse and Quranic verse just keep you shut because My Lord Jesus Christ is NOT only for Isreal but for the whole world... MUHAMMAD THE PAEDOPHILE MESSENGER, WAS ONLY FOR MEDINA AND MECCA, YOU ADMITTED THAT YOUR LATE MESSENGER HUSBAND OF MANY WIVES INCLUDING BABY AISHAT NEVER TOOK HIS JIHAD OUTSIDE SAUDI ARABIA.. So what are we saying, Jesus Christ is miracle worker

By the way you said Paul wrote the Book of John, grin THE LEVEL OF YOUR GIT IN ISLAM IS SECOND TO NONE

Empiree:

That Jesus would be honored in this world, how does this correlates with "he was sent to the world". Anyone can honor anyone. Nigeria and entire world honor Nelson Mandela but Mandela was not Nigerian.

Entire world honor Michael Jackson but he was from the United States. You don't make sense, buddy. Verse of QUR'AN doesn't say he was sent to the world. You are wasting your time with Jesus. He doesn't know you my friend. The least you can do is believe him, respect him and honor him. But he's not your prophet and savior.

You have finished yourself with NELSON MANDELA you used as your case study.. The legacy of Nelson Mandela can never be forgotten in S.A.

Mandela was an anti-Apartheid activist, which means that fought for those who were disadvantaged by the system of racial segregation. Mandela became a civil rights leader, leading many against the Apartheid government. Mandela helped prevent a civil war and he ensured that no one would be discriminated because of the colour of their skin. Muhammad all he knew was killing both young and old for kicking against his god allah and Islam, chasing both over-age and under-age TOTO just to satisfy his sexual huge, raping Female slaves, etc diff. kinds of atrocities are associated with Muhammad while alive

POINT OF CORRECTION, Entire World didn't honoured MICHEAL JACKSON, Remember Music is NOT Part of Islam so how come Saudi Arabia honoured him? JESUS CHRIST is Honoured both in Arab Nations and Non Arab Nations because He's our Messiah.. Even there is an IFA ORACLE where Jesus Christ is honoured, I think you're a Yoruba

In quran, Muhammad was downgraded, Allah the author of quran recognised and honoured Jesus Christ more than Late Paedophile Muhammad. This is enough for you to reason and make use of your senses because Muhammad doesn't worth emulating
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
you have absolutely no sense

Are you pained grin why will you be posting five minutes video, I said quote the verse where Muhammad was recognised as Messiah rather posting five minutes video. Indirectly you're saying that the five minutes video you posted is more knowledgeable than Allah
Re: Jesus And Islam by haekymbahd(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
RightChannel:

Are you pained grin why will you be posting five minutes video, I said quote the verse where Muhammad was recognised as Messiah rather posting five minutes video. Indirectly you're saying that the five minutes video you posted is more knowledgeable than Allah

u know @empiree saying the messiah means the anointed one is right because even the bible acknowledges that

John 17
3And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is the endgame between us. I see no reason to further conversations with you because you can not hold rational conversation without abuses. Below I compiled some of your abuses against Allah and prophet Muhammad(SAW) so everyone can see for themselves. I did not abuse Jesus that you claimed you love and revered. May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Jesus the son of Mary, the messanger of Allah Amin.

Despite glaring evidences from our Bible you turned away from them and abused God and His messanger. Below are compilations of some of your filthy posts
RightChannel:

1. MUHAMMAD THE PAEDOPHILE MESSENGER,

RightChannel:
Muhammad all he knew was killing both young and old for kicking against his god allah and Islam, chasing both over-age and under-age TOTO just to satisfy his sexual huge, raping Female slaves, etc diff. kinds of atrocities are associated with Muhammad while alive

RightChannel:
In quran, Muhammad was downgraded, Allah the author of quran recognised and honoured Jesus Christ more than Late Paedophile Muhammad. This is enough for you to reason and make use of your senses because Muhammad doesn't worth emulating

RightChannel:

RightChannel:

RightChannel:
grin I AM HERE TO ENLIGHTEN YOU LOST GOATS AND SLAVES of allah and Muhammad

RightChannel:
MUHAMMAD THAT WAS SENT TO THE WORLD, ALL HE KNEW WAS TO BE CHASING FEMALES TOTO BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, OVER-AGE AND UNDER-AGE, RAPING SLAVES GIRLS AND SLAVES WOMEN, WAGING WAR, CRIMINALITIES, etc grin carry weapons, killing Christians and Jews because of the jealous

RightChannel:
HE WAS SENT TO THE LOST GOATS OF MEDINA AND MECCA

have a good day buddy
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
I will stop replying you soon if you can not make ration comment. Where did I say "Allāh was nowhere to be found"?. I said Quran is silent on Jesus whereabout sheet he was taken away as a child. I wonder how you graduated from high school?

Did I beg you to reply my comments? You said Quran is silent on Jesus whereabout.. if I should ask, WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF QURAN? Allah that was silent on Jesus whereabout means what? Allah was On Airplane mode?

Empiree:

onus is on you to prove to us from your Bible that he preached to people outside of old Israel. We Muslims understand what Quran is saying but you can not because your brain is suspended btw heaven and earth. PROVE TO US JESUS PREACHED TO PEOPLE OTHER THAN HIS JEWISH PEOPLE.

THIS IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.. I always answer your questions but to answer mine is your problem

Luke 4:14-16

14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.

16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

LIKE I SAID I AM HERE TO ENLIGHTEN YOU LOST GOATS AND SLAVES of allah and Muhammad

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:

You sure Jesus performed this miracle?. Jesus DID NOT perform any miracles.

Matthew 15:28

Maybe na Muhammad performed miracle here you'll tell me grin
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Empiree:
This is the endgame between us. I see no reason to further conversations with you because you can not hold rational conversation without abuses. Below I compiled some of your abuses against Allah and prophet Muhammad(SAW) so everyone can see for themselves. I did not abuse Jesus that you claimed you love and revered. May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Jesus the son of Mary, the messanger of Allah Amin.

Despite glaring evidences from our Bible you turned away from them and abused God and His messanger. Below are compilations of some of your filthy posts

have a good day buddy

Wait how did I abuse your allah and Muhammad?

1. How old was Aisha when Muhammad chase her for marriage? Had it been you're Aishat father will you give your 6yr old daughter to marry an old man of 53yr of age? That's where Paedophile came from so how did I insulted your Muhammad?

2. Did you know how many innocent souls Muhammad sent to their early graves just because of allah and Islam?

3. You tagged No. 3 as insult, nawa oo. How many times was Muhammad's name mention in Quran compare with number of times The Name of Jesus Christ mentioned in Quran by Muhammad god Allah

4. You said quran was silent about the whereabout of Jesus Christ and who's the author of quran if Not allah that was on Airplane mode for knowing NOT the whereabout of Jesus and his mother Mary

5. You denied the quranic verse I shown you for saying it is of no use means you indirectly said allah made a big mistake for revealing the verse

6. When you kept repeating LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL I never complain but when it is your turn to refer you as LOST GOATS Of Mecca and Medina you find it difficult to Cope it, you should accept it because I never complain calling Christians LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL.

But wait, are you NOT Allah's slaves as Muslims? You called it as an insult as if I'm Muhammad that took you as slaves of Allah you Muslims worldwide

7. How many number of wives does allah commanded you Muslims to have at maximum? Muhammad had over TEN WIVES against the will of Allah just because he wanted to satisfy his sexual huge. This is not an insult, it is well detailed in ahadith the life and time of Muhammad.

8. You don't have to be pained because you said Jesus was sent to the Lost sheep of Israel and I said same as MUHAMMAD WHO WAS SENT TO THE LOST GOATS AND SLAVES OF MECCA AND MEDINA

You too have a nice night rest slave of Allah
Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
haekymbahd:
u know @empiree saying the messiah means the anointed one is right because even the bible acknowledges that

John 17
3And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

You don't just base your understanding on the anointed one alone thereby ignoring to SAVE or DELIVER the people just because the two words never make you happy when talking about Messiah
Re: Jesus And Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
RightChannel:

Wait how did I abuse your allah and Muhammad?

1. How old was Aisha when Muhammad chase her for marriage? Had it been you're Aishat father will you give your 6yr old daughter to marry an old man of 53yr of age? That's where Paedophile came from so how did I insulted your Muhammad?

2. Did you know how many innocent souls Muhammad sent to their early graves just because of allah and Islam?

3. You tagged No. 3 as insult, nawa oo. How many times was Muhammad's name mention in Quran compare with number of times The Name of Jesus Christ mentioned in Quran by Muhammad god Allah

4. You said quran was silent about the whereabout of Jesus Christ and who's the author of quran if Not allah that was on Airplane mode for knowing NOT the whereabout of Jesus and his mother Mary

5. You denied the quranic verse I shown you for saying it is of no use means you indirectly said allah made a big mistake for revealing the verse

6. When you kept repeating LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL I never complain but when it is your turn to refer you as LOST GOATS Of Mecca and Medina you find it difficult to Cope it, you should accept it because I never complain calling Christians LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL.

But wait, are you NOT Allah's slaves as Muslims? You called it as an insult as if I'm Muhammad that took you as slaves of Allah you Muslims worldwide

7. How many number of wives does allah commanded you Muslims to have at maximum? Muhammad had over TEN WIVES against the will of Allah just because he wanted to satisfy his sexual huge. This is not an insult, it is well detailed in ahadith the life and time of Muhammad.

8. You don't have to be pained because you said Jesus was sent to the Lost sheep of Israel and I said same as MUHAMMAD WHO WAS SENT TO THE LOST GOATS AND SLAVES OF MECCA AND MEDINA

You too have a nice night rest slave of Allah

Empiree when you're calling others different names, RightChannel never talk he accepted it in good faith as I read it here but when it is time to call you the same names why complaining, why tagging it as an insult? Empiree you're a hypocritical person.
Re: Jesus And Islam by Empiree: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
RightChannel:
Are you saying allah was in an Airplane mode as at that time?

I just need to clarify your confusion about what you said here. I realized your thinking capacity doesn't comprehend anything or you are emotionally bankrupt to discern facts. I owe you no explanation after this because you behave like unbridled ignorant.

So about Allah silent on some issues in the QUR'AN, those things He silent on are usually irrelevant or homework for us or they have no weight in historical process. So where Jesus was, whether in egypt or kashmir was irrelevant in the QUR'AN. So anytime God is silent on some issues in the QUR'AN it means such things are blessings for us, or irrelevant and we don't need to keep guessing and searching. It doesn't mean Allāh forgets.

Here is what our Holy prophet muhammad (SAW) said about it.

Hadith 30, 40 Hadith an-Nawawi
On the authority of Abu Tha’labah al-Kushanee — Jurthoom bin Nashir (may Allah be pleased with him) — that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"Verily Allah ta’ala has laid down religious

obligations (fara’id), so do not neglect

them; and He has set limits, so do not

overstep them; and He has forbidden

some things, so do not violate them; and

He has remained silent about some things,

out of compassion for you, not

forgetfulness
— so do not seek after them.

A hasan hadeeth narrated by ad-Daraqutnee and others."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abu Hurayrah – The Great Hadith Narrator / Kinds Of Tawassul (ways of seeking To Draw Close To Allah) / The Ayah Of Nur(light) : Spiritual Cardiology Of The Believer :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.