Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual (71907 Views)

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) / Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by fortune1968: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
ngadaAwo:
where's the river?
Back of Aso Villa , Abuja .
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by wink2015(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
HUNGRY locals will padole canoe down to the river and use hands to pack those currencies.

Free money for them be that O !
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by fortune1968: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
This one na YAHOO+
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows.

Na lie.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Molahnelson(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
African with ancient ways of making money.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by ICEWIN: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
NAWA O
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by LyfeJennings(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Iranse aje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by UncleKoboko: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
bottlewater1:
nawa o

wetin afonja no go see for under bridge
Afonja go see wetin OSU pig no fit see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Brandonx(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is fake na.
They obviously don't know what they are doing don't bring harm to yourself all in the name of social media.
There are certain things you buy when going to the river and I didn't see any of that.
They didn't go with sweet, biscuit, doll baby, mirror.
They should go and sit down jor undecided
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by bluefilm: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
I don't see any difference between these yahoo boys and christian faithfuls who throw their TITHEs to their so called Man of God on a regular basis.

Each and every one of them is giving with the prospects of getting more back...
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Sarmiz24(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lol Oil dey ur head abeg, too many clout chasers this days and who even verify am say na money dem dey throw or if no be fake currency
Professorcplus:
I doubt. This could be fake. All these are just for social media trends and also good for comedy skit and Nollywood movies. I never see where some sane men will throw money inside river all in the name of Yahoo rites and still allow video man to capture them and then still come online and post... Wait who did they want to please, the river goddess or the internet fans. It is only here you would see herbalist using laptop with fast internet grin

Modified: For some people that get swayed by media, there is what we call media stunt and is done for many motives, either to promote product, to remain relevant for whatever reason. What matter is to get the attention of the public. The media player know the fantasies of their audience (Nigerian) so they play along and dish out any content. All I know is that video is captured on purpose...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Kimjongun: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Professorcplus:
I doubt. This could be fake. All these are just for social media trends and also good for comedy skit and Nollywood movies. I never see where some sane men will throw money inside river all in the name of Yahoo rites and still allow video man to capture them and then still come online and post... Wait who did they want to please, the river goddess or the internet fans. It is only here you would see herbalist using laptop with fast internet grin

Modified: For some people that get swayed by media, there is what we call media stunt and is done for many motives, either to promote product, to remain relevant for whatever reason. What matter is to get the attention of the public. The media player know the fantasies of their audience (Nigerian) so they play along and dish out any content. All I know is that video is captured on purpose...

What if they are actually being scammed by some babalawo, someone may be waiting for them to leave that place and pack the money.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by dahunsi12(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
BiGVEEN58:

Na lie.

Which part of the text is lie please
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Kwara1stson: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Digableplanets6:
I was tempted to do yahoo but decided not to,now i do crypto and probably make more money than the so called yahoo boys,peace of mind cool.
teach me crypto bro
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by osusuallstars: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Who come be the camera man ?

Fake

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Ihatethemods2: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
God help us.

Meanwhile, See the Flamboyant, luxurious, Rich Lifestyle and Networth of Flavour Nabania. See his fleet of exotic cars, mansions, secret private jet and his expensive lifestyle.

youtu.be/AGDPbrRS9TQ
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by riczy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cryptofxt10:
Learn forex today and make money legitimately. There's dignity in labour.
how do I learn pls?
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Richsteemit: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cryptofxt10:

Must u teach people how to trade forex
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Just imagine the waste
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Cryptofxt10: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Richsteemit:

Must u teach people how to trade forex
No sir, it not a must.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Cryptofxt10: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
riczy:
how do I learn pls?
Contact on my signature
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Wettoid123: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
This generation of youths are so desperate no more hard work they only believed on get rich quick I begin to imagine how long will this last.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by zedegit: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cryptofxt10:

Boss, could you bless me with #10 000?
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by amdoyin82(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears , Shortens your life, brings so much sorrow with it and lands you quickly in Hell Fire.

Wealth from hard work grows.
honest truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Image123(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
kingxsamz:
... You throw your money into offering boxes, no problem. They throw theirs into the river and it's considered evil.
What's the difference between you who's putting your money in offering and tithe boxes and them throwing it into the river, since you all are looking for blessings /riches? undecided

This one don dey blind oh. Offering is not done solely with the aim of trying to get rich. It's a responsibility and duty.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by popesco123: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Digableplanets6:
I was tempted to do yahoo but decided not to,now i do crypto and probably make more money than the so called yahoo boys,peace of mind cool.

PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO DO CRYPTO, I NEED TO LEARN IT.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by banmee(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Then go ahead and try it out first now...I hope you are not the fool here cos u are too scared to try something that won't work...prove them wrong first

Did you not read his post? He said it doesn't work. And rightly so. Why would he try something that he knows for sure doesn't work? Only in Africa. Any wonder why you guys are in the stone age?
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by brandsoncharlie: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
ednut1:
Fools, these things dont work. If it does you will simply go to a bank and command the manager to give you money

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by muhdfaruq(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cryptofxt10:
It's very hard to make money with forex.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by oshonwambada: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
there is always a way that seems right,,the end is destruction...,there's always an expiry date of the devils gift.,be wise,wait on the Lord,only he can give you wealth without sorrows
God bless u
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by faceland: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
mumu
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmmmm, they have sold their lives to the devil, unless they repent, what's the essence of the money, when it's illegal and when they die, they know where they will spend eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.