Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) (32966 Views)

The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / See What Rochas Okorocha Left Imo State In. Okorocha's Imo At A Glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by ud4u: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
The governor self funny, why did he keep releasing, seeing they refused to fly.

He just made mockery of himself
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wealthxzess:
Visit my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football matches.

SCAM
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by fuckpro: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wealthxzess:
Visit my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football matches.

Big time Scam I gave out my money and that football site didn't deliver
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pigeons that are normally fat and intimidating. Look st how these ones look unfed. Why will they fly?
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by vioment: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Maybe na due to humidity or other psychometric effects. Wey the organizers fail to factor in during the preparation stage. Or even the health of the dove abi pigeon before the event or the waiting period. Maybe the type of food it ate before the event. We're they hungry or dey dun ova belleful well. Or dem just tire like Nigeria, all of dem shout which strength to fly.

For it to happen twice in the same day. At two different locations leads me to think it is a science and/or apology factor involved.
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by faceland: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
I suspect someone removed their feathers (sabotage or they bought it like that). next time train birds soly for this purpose instead of just buying white bird in the market.
All of them would be eaten tonight since they don't want to fly.
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
if pigeon no gree fly,you throw it away grin
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by EMMY76: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
The pigeons knows he is seating on a stolen mandate I wonder what was even the outcome of his court case on the 11th?
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nwodosis:
Na the same people, the reason the doves refused to fly!

I swear you not only understand pidgin abi pigeon but you also know whats in their mind grin
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Martins004(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Refusal to fly means no peace in dz nation Nigeria
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by tit(f): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
What a shame
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Georgejeez: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
;
faceland:
I suspect someone removed their feathers (sabotage or they bought it like that). next time train birds soly for this purpose instead of just buying white bird in the market.
All of them would be eaten tonight since they don't want to fly.
grin grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Babandia27: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Let us ask Fr. Mbaka what could be the problem.
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Apc is apc nau. What do u expect? A blood thirsty party that kills for joy. I pity for their generation
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Sunnyja: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Pigeons refused to fly in Imo State.

The governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodimma in celebration of the Armed Forces Remembrance Day yesterday, was caught on camera releasing some caged pigeons but they refused to fly. Instead of flying, the pigeons landed on a table where other pigeons were kept in a caged.

The governor kept on releasing more pigeons even when the refused to fly.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HdfOfbLSdY

https://mobile.twitter.com/_WonderTV/status/1350442492202803202
Supreme Court pigeon!
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:50am On Jan 17, 2021
In bayelsa too
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Eagletalon82(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2021
The pigeons are hungry. The person they gave money to buy food for the pigeons ate the money.
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by Krismer: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2021
greatdreamer:
you can't steal someone's mandate and expect pigeons to honour you
. Seriously. Nature has a way of answering to things like this
Re: Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) by TiglathPILESER: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Someone said this yesterday...
Pigeons are for peace , if they refuse to fly there is no peace in the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Which Of These APC Presidential Aspirants Can Defeat PDP’s Atiku Abubakar? / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today / Ortom Rides On Gboko-Made Tricycles, Orders For 20 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.