Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (33632 Views)

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by OLULAW: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2021
OP, go and seek your parents counsel and come back to let us know their reactions.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

I don't even understand why you are asking for advice on such a glaring issue.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 17, 2021
No rush for this life o, u still 26, u have many years ahead of you to make the right decision, I wouldn't advise though.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Rajosh(m): 5:34am On Jan 17, 2021
endsarrrs:
Com'on what do u gat in that 2.2brains?! Let me tell you a secret. . . She was abused at a younger age, thats why she dont wanna talk about the kids father. . cheesy
Abused or not, the man She wants to marry deserves the Truth.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by shegzy23: 5:42am On Jan 17, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.
please my brother,jakpa,I having the same experience at this moment typing this to you, women are wicked,it will start good in the beginning,bad at the end,so my brother jakpa

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by zexy2030(m): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2021
You can't cope.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Map1(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2021
endsarrrs:
Com'on what do u gat in that 2.2brains?! Let me tell you a secret. . . She was abused at a younger age, thats why she dont wanna talk about the kids father. . cheesy
com'on are you a defender or a defence?
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by samx4real(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2021
22brains:

If she's forcing u to marry her, force her to tell u the father of her child... You are the man.

Don't let this virginal people to get you confused.

Don't marry her in short.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Eileene(f): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2021
22brains:

so the reason why she wants to settle down with you is because she's tired of staying with her mom see reason o.Op just give it time don't let anyone make you rush into anything,time will reveal her true story and if you really want her.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by hush15: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2021
22brains:

Oga, what are embarrassed about? If you like her, you like everything about her, both the good, the bad and the ugly. If you know you can't handle it, abeg leave this girl alone abeg else if they eventual burn you with the house or stab you in the neck or something, I will stand behind the girl o.

Marriage is not just all love, its perseverance, its longsuffering, its endurance, its maturity, its responsibility. You are still young, you can still meet a virgin even though I know that will be though one but its better to wait till you are ready both body, mind and spirit.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by slimprinze1(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2021
20 years old girl with 5 years old baby, that means she gave birth at the age of 15 years wow!

She might be rapped that's why she doesn't want to tell you about the father .
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by sylve11: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Shokoloko:

1. You are embarrassed
2. You feel pressured.
3. You just accused her of giving you love a potion, which is fading out - No trust

Why are you dating her?
For how long should you manage pressure and embarrassment?
At 20 you should be advising her to pick up her life and achieve something NOT DATING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a made up story............ cool

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Brian47(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2021
kudinkarfe:
Marry her? Young Man you most be ready to take the responsibility of the boy you don't even know his father. May be the father rejected the child because she was a player.

I still don't believe that the father impregnated a 14/15 year old kid. She's either lying about her age, or something else
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Brian47(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2021
oyatz:

She didn't give you any love portion. This is a classical case of seduction.

1) She has been seeing men from her tender age and thus more experienced than you in Man-Women affairs.

2) She understands that you are not yet spoilt and possibly have a soft heart.

3) She is giving you superb sex and attention which will make you to always think of her and not explore the possibility of having other women.

4) I seriously doubt that both of you have the mental maturity and economic powers to maintain a home.

5) A 20 yrs old lady without a good certificate, income generating skills and especially with a five year old son will soon start irritating you in the marriage because with time, sex will be too common and not enough to cover other inadequacies.
This will be causing frequent fights and she will be finding solace in other men (a path she has known for long).

My nigga one malt for you

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2021
you better move on with your life or you will regret it in the long run.

don't marry out of pity, she is damaged already look for fresh one not single mother use your brain to think not your eyes. Don't die young.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Teleprompter(f): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2021
You said " she has everything a man wants in a woman "

Kindly name these things because that's where you would know how much you do not know...

She is 20 and you are 26 ?

You really need to find a mentor otherwise you would make bad decisions in life.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by theGigolo: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
squash47:
You want to settle down with a 20 year old baby Mama ? And u are just 26.

She is 20 years and d baby is 5 years.

Omo, she started swallowing dicks at 15. OP, this lady is more experienced than you in sexual things. Stay away from her.

Don't use your hand and put yourself in problem. There are so many girls out there. Who are better than her.

Hands down this is the best comment for 1ST Quarter of 2021.

Jeeezus

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Brian47:

I still don't believe that the father impregnated a 14/15 year old kid. She's either lying about her age, or something else
I know of an eleven year old mom in the middle belt where I served and I know of two girls in northern Edo state(15 years old) who are already mother's with a kid each.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Politicapastor1: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
If she's not telling you about her past life, guy run for ur safety and dear life.
There must be something she doesn't want you to know.
Such woman is dangerous for a marriage and the society in general. Guy. Run for ur life now before it becomes too late.

uote author=22brains post=98124773]There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.[/quote]
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by kalmebad(f): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=22brains post=98124773]There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.[/quote

She has everything a man wants in a lady...u didn't list them out...men what do u guys want? Does it include anger issue? ... receive brain and grow up..

Did I hear u say u feel ashamed abi embarrassed among ur peers about the child? Am sure in your mind at 26, u r matured.

I can only wish you good luck...I have no advice.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by godoluwa(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
22brains:

20yrs old with 5yr old boy as her child means she started fuccking at maybe age between age 12 - 13yrs because she got pregnant around age of 14 or at most 15years. Looking at this scenario, she doesn't have ordinary SSCE not to talk of University degree (although this is not qualification to get married).

I don't wanna say much, don't waste your time with the girl cos she's just looking for someone to pay her bills.

Leave her now, look for another girl & you should plan your life very well before jumping into marriage. You are still young although 26yrs old man can get married as long as you have what it takes to cater for your family needs

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by HRMK: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
since she culd not do without the kid,u must be ready to take care of them both!CAN U DO THAT

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Brian47(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
baralatie:

I know of an eleven year old mom in the middle belt where I served and I know of two girls in northern Edo state(15 years old) who are already mother's with a kid each.

Wow
Wahala dey for this Continent
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by baralatie(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Brian47:

Wow
Wahala dey for this Continent
if I tell the battle that is going on!
you will just weak!
I know of 20 years old boys with at least 2 teenage wives with kids or is it the one in jss1 with a full grown adult man as her husband only waiting for her to legally of age.
let me talk of what happens in the south.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by samwash(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Baby Mama trending...
Guys are happy to have Baby Mama's, they nor want anything to stress them.
Ladies are happy to be Baby Mama to weathly guys.
The question is now who will marry a Baby Mama?

At 20yrs with 5 yrs old boy, this mata get has he be, which parent go one even want use ear hear that kind tin.
This life don balance at all
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by 22brains(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin grin grin
lol...

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by 22brains(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
samwash:
Baby Mama trending...
Guys are happy to have Baby Mama's, they nor want anything to stress them.
Ladies are happy to be Baby Mama to weathly guys.
The question is now who will marry a Baby Mama?

At 20yrs with 5 yrs old boy, this mata get has he be, which parent go one even want use ear hear that kind tin.
This life don balance at all
hmmm na boji boji we still dey do. Parental palava never even enter. My parents, hmmm. Na world war III e go be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.