Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State (29274 Views)

Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State / Bandits In Kaduna Kill Catholic Lector, Six Others (Disturbing Photos) / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by fidel2(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2021
rest in peace..... ur killers and adopters will never no peace.
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2021
RIP to him. as for you bandits, ur time is comin. pls vote me 2023 as Nigeria President and see bandits, herdsmen and boko-haram no more

1 Like

Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2021
this one they re killing priests so
hope e no shook hand for something be thy kidnapped him...they didn't even asked for Ransome
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by taretoofine(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2021
But y
What was his crime.?..
Why shed blood
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by AlphaLover: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Oh! Not again! These killings are too MUCH nau!

Everyday na im we dey type "rest in peace".

What is Buhari doing about these insecurity issues nau?

May the souls of all those killed by terrorism rest in peace.

Dont protest o stay there nagging

E never tire una , when it does you will all take to the streets

Rubbish people
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Franking: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria is not a failed state. Nobody should criticize Buhari because he's doing very well. Sai baba.
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Celestyn8213: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2021
So sad
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by GamalNasser: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2021
God Punish all our incompetent leaders and their supporters
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Asadujames202(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Whether you call him

Bullhari

Or

Cowhari

He's a terrorist
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Sleekfingers: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/bandits-kill-catholic-priest-in-niger/amp/

A Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ugochukwu Ugwoke who took to Twitter to mourn the deceased priest, wrote;

https://twitter.com/FrUgochukwu/status/1350391831863971840?s=19

another civil war loading......but the south is not united...which would give the north a better advantage......the south need to do something fast......or the north will sink this country totally with their terrorist activities......i just dont know why we are keeping quiet......

Religion and tribal war loading. It is already at 98%
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by PervertProphet: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2021
For young Christian youths who get deceived by these Muslims and Atheists. It was stuff like this that lead to the Crusaders arising to repel back the Muslims whose business as usual was the one of Allah&Muhammad-killing Christians.

#Knowyourhistory.

1 Like

Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by rovher: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria is really going down oooo ...
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Chirowman(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2021
What a sad news
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Tonerochido: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Touch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm.. May God visit them. Rest in Peace Padre.
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by rovher: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Nairaland please dont become badnews land abeg. Too many bad news these days
Omo na reality be dis o ... Its really sad but everyone needs to be informed good or bad ...
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by nsesam(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2021
Father mbaka should pls go to ask rock and talk to the God sent president he convinced us to vote for atleast to take security of the nation paramount
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98182583:
May each and every members of the bandits all die painfully between now and 21 days.

They can never escape it.

Animalistic Bastards. angry
this your statement shock me o..
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by amaham(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Lapai-lambatta- bida- Minna. These are the routes I followed as a corper. This can happen to anyone. Nysc should be halted till we fix this insecurity
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by mamaafrik(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2021
i have never seen a better hypocrite like the Northern Muslims
Fulani will see an Hausa man as kafiri,hijack religous leader and subtly eliminate their indigenous Hausa emirs and replace them with Fulani bloodlines,they will use same Hausa to conquer the Middle belt And use the same middle belt as a Northern cohesion to view the Yoruba Muslims as kafaris that can't even lead them in prayer at the mosque but will be used to eliminate his fellow southern and Yoruba brother foolishly

1 Like

Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by mamaafrik(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2021
PervertProphet:
For young Christian youths who get deceived by these Muslims and Atheists. It was stuff like this that lead to the Crusaders arising to repel back the Muslims whose business as usual was the one of Allah&Muhammad-killing Christians.

#Knowyourhistory.
do you mean the Black Knight invasion of Turkey??
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Ihatemumu: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Religion of Peace
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Ihatemumu: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
this your statement shock me o..
don't be deceived.
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by PervertProphet: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2021
mamaafrik:
do you mean the Black Knight invasion of Turkey??

Or do you mean The Armenian Christian Genocide and ethnic cleansing or the even recent conversion of a church in Turkey to a mosque?

Is that what you mean or you want more historical facts thrown at you?

1 Like

Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by darkCoal: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2021
I'll host you to a nice dinner for your ignorance.
I pity people like you
ArmaniUhuru:
Errand boys from the Religion of Piss have done it again. Make them dey do wetin them like, but e no go be like this forever.
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by agbamaso: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2021
Our Rev father, may ur soul rest in peace, those who hide under this will never know peace. there are wasted generation
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Vivian16: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2021
The North does not have enough Catholic priests of northern origin and the few ones they have these monsters are killing them RIP padre
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by agbamaso: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2021
May he soul rest in peace, they killed the body, but the soul remain intact. The killer will never know peace.
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by agbamaso: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2021
God have mercy on this country.
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Trustedpro: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2021
I don't have any feeling again about the dead except the person is a very close relative or friend. God help us
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by seunayantokun(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Oh! Not again! These killings are too MUCH nau!

Everyday na im we dey type "rest in peace".

What is Buhari doing about these insecurity issues nau?

May the souls of all those killed by terrorism rest in peace.

Buhari can't or won't do anything just like his NGO, MURIC, won't say anything. It's their agenda being executed.
Re: John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State by Edyice: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Buhari ; my Boys are in charge and I will lick their blood like baboon...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stray Bullet From Police Pursuing Driver Over N50 Hits Man In Rivers (Graphic) / N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos) / Friday Arunsi Set For Burial (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.