Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb (977 Views)

Put It To The Poster Above/below You! / Positive Energy Thread..say Sth Nice About The Poster Above You / Poster Warning People Not To Touch Partner's Private Part While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by vybzkartel: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Since there is none above me, I will drop mine for the poster below me:

Na for old age Ashawo go no the importance of pikin grin

Drop ya ow na grin
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by InfernoNig: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Table shaker. Who dey sell pepper nor dey carry scratch him private part.
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by illicit(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ashewo edegbe gbe, egbede siga....

When Ashewo retires, she will sell cigarettes....

Benin proverb

2 Likes

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by China112(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
If corper marry soldier
If soldier marry police
Wetin them go born
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by loiusdthird(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
person wey naked, know dey put hand for pocket

1 Like

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by vybzkartel: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
loiusdthird:
person wey naked, know dey put hand for pocket

When handsome men are called, monkey no dey respond

Indian proverb

1 Like

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Sonnobax15(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin
Dirty water still dey quench fire..

Meaning--when konji holds a man,he won't mind fvcking even a mad woman so far he's eased...... Priick no get enemy..
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Etinosa1234: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Dirty water still dey quench fire..

Meaning--when konji holds a man,he won't mind fvcking even a mad woman so far he's eased...... Priick no get enemy..

Toto water dey reach prick bath

1 Like

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by lasisi69(f): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Toto water dey reach prick bath
He whom the gods want to kill, they first make him mad

4 Likes

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Etinosa1234: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2021
lasisi69:
He whom the gods want to kill, they first make him mad

Pikin wey nor want him mama to sleep, he himself nor go sleep

(If u want make I mad, u go first mad)

grin
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by StubbornGENIUS: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Etinosa1234:

grin
No matter how hot your temper be,e no fit boil yam undecided
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Cholls(m): 12:48am On Jan 31, 2021
My brother pussy wey loyal na him preeek dey water.

1 Like

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by FalseProphet1(m): 1:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Toto prick pussy that's all you guys have been saying here. Corrupt generation. angry
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Treat people well, and don't expect anything in return!!

1 Like

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Made619(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2021
This one good, this one good naso mad man take gather kaya full for head oh

1 Like

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Emarvel(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2021
The size of a leaf doesn’t determine its usefulness.
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Made619(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2021
Emarvel:
The size of a leaf doesn’t determine its usefulness.
No matter the no. of times you bath a pig, it will still go back to dirt where it belongs.
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by daneni1(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Friendship is as delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be a crack
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by lasisi69(f): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Etinosa1234:

grin
lol... Why you vex ? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Randy100: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2021
No matter how pointed the breast of a Virgin is, one day it must come look down.
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by vybzkartel: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
When the anus sneezes faces frown angry
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
vybzkartel:
When the anus sneezes faces frown angry

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by codedgalaxy: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wow i so much love good proverbs and good quotes oya make i drop my own.
Vernacular:
1)O ji oso agbakuru ogu amaghi na ogu bu onwucheesy

Translation> he that runs to a fight hasn't learnd that war is death
Moral leason: look before you leap. Dont rush into matters you know nothing about.

Vernacular
2)ora ga eju onye nwuranwu afor.
Translation> the dead shall be satified with sleep.
Moral lesson: be careful of things you wish for.

Vernacular
3) ihu dike na ti mmagha.

Translation: the face of a great warrior(strong man) blunts the edges of enemy sword.

Pigin > na mumu go ask fish either e don baff .

#igboamaka
#codedgalaxy
Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by paulolee(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
to d gee above me, plenty talk nor de full basket..

1 Like

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by codedgalaxy: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
To the gee above me na proverb we dey yan no be oreintation we dey cap. Well sha lemme come and sail to vahalla were there is no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by youngvikthor(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
The chameleon that want to survive the burning bush must forget the majestic walk of his acestors grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb by Made619(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
The frowning of a Goat can never change its price in the market.

(1) (Reply)

For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland / A Lady Sleeps With A Lot Of Married Men And Wants To Build A Church: Video / Serious Advise Needed What Can I Do Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.