Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? (36777 Views)

What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Infolenka: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
A lot of Nigerian movies are bad, yes, but among the debris of bad movies there are still some that are good. I'll admit that the production, direction and acting quality of our movies these days are improving and it's time we celebrate what is ours and give it the support it requires to grow.

So, on this note, what's the best Nollywood movie you've ever watched?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Infolenka: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'll go first.

The best Nigerian movie I've watched is Mustapha. At first I didn't expect much from the movie, but I was impressed with everything about the movie, from the acting, to the realism, the directing and of course the storyline which was very unpredictable even for someone like me. The movie touched on very sensitive topics like rape, ethno-religious issues and crime. Kudos to everyone involved in the production of the movie.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by JOACHINpedro: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Aki na Ukwa

388 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by santislim8(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
The original Rattle Snake
“Aha m bụ Ahanna Abụ m eze ego gị, nye m aka gi nwa oma “

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Infolenka: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Although this isn't a movie, Ajoche deserves a mention. Whoever wrote the script for this series deserves an award.

As long as village/pre-modern Nollywood shows or movies are concerned, Ajoche stands above all of them.

Also, the fist fights and death scenes in Ajoche are the best I've seen in any Nigerian motion picture.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by debbydams(f): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oloture

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by shamsin6300(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Infolenka: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
debbydams:
Oloture

What's the movie about and who acted in it?

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by habsydiamond(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Aki na Ukwa
this man suffer no be small for these guys hand....

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by JOACHINpedro: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
habsydiamond:
this man suffer no be small for these guys hand....
I dy tell you.
I miss the good old days cry

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by habsydiamond(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

I dy tell you.
I miss the good old days cry
laughter dey always burst for every scene unlike now a days that a full movie fit get only five scenes with no subject matter.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by JOACHINpedro: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
habsydiamond:
laughter dey always burst for every scene unlike now a days that a full movie fit get only five scenes.
Comedy was raw then, Africa at his best cool
Now everyone is forming twish lipsrsealed

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by habsydiamond(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Comedy was raw then, Africa at his best cool
Now everyone is forming twish lipsrsealed
Gbam!!! U have said it all.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by webdev994: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
I barely watch movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by AliveAndClean: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by ObiOfOnistha: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nigerian movie? When I am not sick, I don't watch rubbish especially the ones that baby factorilism, ritualism, drug trafficking, scamming and unnecessary egregious wickedness

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Sabowest(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Incredible father, the film director try sha

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by lmm4real: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Igodo.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Uyi168: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
ISAKABBA!

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Pidginwhisper: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
kiss
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by sotall(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
undecided

RIP OFF 1 & 2

Featuring Genevieve and Ramsey Noah.

The custome, the theme, the location and the actors made this movie a classic for me.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Kristina22: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
October 1

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by NORSIYK(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
76, Terro, The Island, Mirror Boy, Blood Money, Orija shrine

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by BruncleZuma: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
The World is Mine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by ashacot: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
I saw Rattle snake,I saw Igodo too. I also saw Battle line and blood money. But for me the best I saw is MOST WANTED and Full moon.

Top quality storyline

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Morkavictor: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Okochi 1 and 2

17 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Prechgold1180(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Game of thrones naija made
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Bubblewitch: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Omoni Oboli movies

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.