Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? (36628 Views)

What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Najeemdeen4: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]Akanni Ekun
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Najeemdeen4: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]Akanni Ekun by Koledowo. I want to download it but unfortunately it is not available on U TUBE and not online. I love the monie
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Bubblewitch: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
iamL:

very dumb. The fiancee was even begging her to stop at the end she was trafficked in the name of work.
work that she can be easily replaced
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by rita25(f): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
thru the fire to be precise!!!!!!!
Bubblewitch:
Omoni Oboli movies

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by geolabious(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2021
uglodoh:

Is the film a Yoruba film.

Yes but full translated
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by iamL(f): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2021
blazer19:
Take me to mama, After school hours, The pope must hear this

Take me to mama is very dope, I have searched for it but couldn't get it even online.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by MrCork1: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
rali123:

I couldn't agree less, it top notch...
Riona is currently being showed and I think it's written by same person, you can check it out. I am enjoying every bit of it.

But how did u find out and when? smiley
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by emmyd002: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lamasta:
IGODO I too gbadun that movie during my childhood days grin I had to download it recently and watch again.
pls where did you download it from?
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Lamasta(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2022
emmyd002:

pls where did you download it from?
Just type it on Google it will direct you to where you can download from
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by emmyd002: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Lamasta:

Just type it on Google it will direct you to where you can download from
done that and searched thoroughly but nothing
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by mayor1814: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGODO.
Sam Dede, Chidi Mokeme, Charles Okafor etc did an excellent job.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by pat077: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Phone swap
KOB
Figurine
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Creeknigga(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Untold
Directed by Teco Benson.
Featuring; Late J.T. Tom West, Emeka Ike, Segundo Arinze etc.
Dope movie I must say.
#not a nollywood fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! / Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.