Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? (36813 Views)

What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by ikorodureporta: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Give me websites to download free movies. what's the average mb size to download movies??
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by georgeakins: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ti Oluwa Nile by Kareem Adepoju
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by danietohbadt(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Harrynight:
grin

That movie wey Ramsey Noah be twins wetin be the name again oo?

Dangerous Twins

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by danietohbadt(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Give me websites to download free movies.
what's the average mb size to download movies??

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Angel1696: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
dview001:
Please what's the name of this movie, where an ogbanje was sent out to the world to be cutting men's d*ck. She later married but she made her husband believe his mother is a witch through bad dreams .
scores to settle

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
For imemits Rattlesnake, igodo and state of emergency!
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by oluplus(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Abejoye.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Angel1696: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
guy222:
Who remember that movie that some children where taken for excussion in a forest and one beast started attacking them, killing them one by one. I am thinking is either half a moon or full moon, that movie was something else. And the one RMD killed his younger brother when they went for robbery when his younger brother notice him and called his name. He killed him not knowing that his younger brother his also a member of thesame cult he belongs to and the only price to pay was for him to sleep with a pregnant mad woman. What a movie, what really happen to nigeria movies this days should be included in the five wonders of the world.
the name is AMADAS
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by debbydams(f): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
piper7:

You are mad!!! Oloture ko. Oboture nih.
why the insult bayi..I hate that pls
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by friendl: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Living in bondage ,.

Omo ghetto
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by SamanthaDavis: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Meeting
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Horlhamhi(f): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
wawu...it's quite difficult picking just one as the best, really. I'll rather, list the ones I like...
Allegation
Saworoide
Thunderbolt
Gold Statue
Love is War
...just to mention a few
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by obembet(f): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Isobug:
Last Burial

I will never watch that movie at night again

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by guy222: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Angel1696:
the name is AMADAS
Yep, you right, that movie sweet like short bread busicuit that year. "You just killed a full member of Amadas," RMD was shock to his borne marrow when their leader told him this world. Thanks for bringing my memory to factory setting.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by colestephan86: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Infolenka:
A lot of Nigerian movies are bad, yes, but among the debris of bad movies there are still some that are good. I'll admit that the production, direction and acting quality of our movies these days are improving and it's time we celebrate what is ours and give it the support it requires to grow.

So, on this note, what's the best Nollywood movie you've ever watched?
I have some really good ones, but TI OLUWA NI ILE is one movie that was very well directed, interpreted and acted.
Lots of these modern movies are no match for that movie
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by YorubaPrince: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thunder Bolt - Magun

T'oluwa nile
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Bawofsss: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] blood sisters
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by oakphil: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Citation
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Angel1696: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
guy222:
Slave was also dope. RMD was to be buried alive but he was rescue by the white missionaries and later made the controller of the security(army) RMD really change am for those him village people and the chiefs.
it's not slave the title is FREEDOM, slave is startring OMOTOLA JALAIDE, EMEKA OSSAI,UCHE OSOTULE,KANAYO O KANAYO,CHARLES OKAFOR, GENTLE JACK. no RMD IN SLAVE.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by shegsrules(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Silent Night.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Angel1696: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
guy222:
Yep, you right, that movie sweet like short bread busicuit that year. "You just killed a full member of Amadas," RMD was shock to his borne marrow when their leader told him this world. Thanks for bringing my memory to factory setting.
I am trying to re write the story in some of the old movies
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by bewla(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Infolenka:
I'll go first.

The best Nigerian movie I've watched is Mustapha. At first I didn't expect much from the movie, but I was impressed with everything about the movie, from the acting, to the realism, the directing and of course the storyline which was very unpredictable even for someone like me. The movie touched on very sensitive topics like rape, ethno-religious issues and crime. Kudos to everyone involved in the production of the movie.
Rattle snake
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by charlesucheh(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
diamond Ring.
shikena!
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by bewla(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Thunder Bolt - Magun
T'oluwa nile
shaworo ide rattle snake are some of the best
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
state of emergency
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
BrainBox4N:
Koto Aye State of Emergency Issakaba Desperado Blood and Oil
state of emergency
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by rali123(f): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Infolenka:
Although this isn't a movie, Ajoche deserves a mention. Whoever wrote the script for this series deserves an award.

As long as village/pre-modern Nollywood shows or movies are concerned, Ajoche stands above all of them.

Also, the fist fights and death scenes in Ajoche are the best I've seen in any Nigerian motion picture.

I couldn't agree less, it top notch...
Riona is currently being showed and I think it's produced by same person, you can check it out. I am enjoying every bit of it.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by honniemail(f): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Igodo, unforgivable, gold statue, that Funke sulia kan ayetoro kan movie,the train,. Their is this movie where Ngozi Ezeonu and patience were wives to brothers and had a son each they did money ritual for the children, I love that movie but don’t know it’s name
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by uglodoh(f): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
geolabious:
Abejoye
Is the film a Yoruba film.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by SirWarlock: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Johnnyrio:
"Alice is my first lady".

Will never forget this movie.
you just made my mind flash. Mama Gee was in it right? I'm trying to recall who played Alice grin.

Modified: I just remembered in the movie she was charmed all along. And oh she was a second wife grin. The husband ran away with the first and the children grin.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by akinlolu26624: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
blood sisters
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Codivoar(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
1) King of Boyz, with Sola Sobowale, God's worst punishment in a person,
2) Fifty, Directed by Biyi Bandele
3) The Wedding Party by Kemi Adetiba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet The BBNaija 2022 Female Housemates (Level Up) / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification / Adekunle Gold Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.