Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,445 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge (49233 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) / Man Driving His Car In Lekki On 3 Tyres Only (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Mrtaye: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
starbuck:
I was once guilty of this grin grin grin

Lass lass, na 1k I use settle my own case as i be woman..
Really? Just 1k

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by starbuck(f): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mrtaye:

Really? Just 1k

Fortunately for me, I was coming back from the dentist that day, so my mouth was full of blood and couldn't talk well enough, I think it was one of the reasons they pitied me and collected the 1k as i no gree follow them reach office
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Some people are just stupid. One way on 3MB? seriously the Lastma is saving their lives. They might not live long if they keep driving like this.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Organs(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nonsense. There should be a monetary fine. If you drive one way against traffic, its 20K. No questions asked. If you dont pay right there and then, your car will be towed for 10K so total 30K. + 2k per day storage fees before the car is claimed. That will cut off all this "dobale and begging. You commit the crime, you pay the price.

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Bluffly: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Why did the guy not think of God before taking one way. Now he is telling the big man to think of God and pardon him. That is blackmailing. Anyway it's unfortunate that the big man will not listen to him because if he does, what is he then teaching his subordinates to do in line of duty otherwise I would have said he should pardon him.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by fehintiola324: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
I may have to run over the next LASTMA that crosses my way I <em> may <em>
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by LMS1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
LASTMA AN ORYTMA ! Those Guys No The Hear O. Hmmm Wish Forgve Them With Light Fines Tho
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Originalsly: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Why is he even in discussion with the violators? Why not enforce the law? And we wonder why people continue to break laws.... there is always a whole lot of room for explanations plus.

Abroad.... You're driving against traffic......Drivers License.... Registration and Insurance... no room for discussion. Start explaining they may find other things to lay charges.

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Femeto: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Daddy Ejo Daddy Ejo.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by DarkJeddi(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
NewDelhi:
Free my guy abeg. Everybody na sinner.
He should be freed and excused until he causes fatal accidents..
And who knows whose relative might be a victim.. shocked

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by NewDelhi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sancs:
Some people are just stupid. One way on 3MB? seriously the Lastma is saving their lives. They might not live long if they keep driving like this.
Its the less busy part of the bridge that cuts towards ebute meta I think.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by armadeo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Just imagine personally caught ....

chief of navy staff catch pirate
Chief of air staff catch suicide air bomber
Chief of army staff catch shekau
Custom.controller catches smuggler
Efcc boss catches yahoo boy
Nafdac boss catches fake drug manufacturer
This guy that was caught by lastma DG

Omo who you wan call to beg on your behalf

Lol.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
How does sm1 drive 1 way on the ever busy 3rd Mainland Or was that section of the bridge abandoned
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Okoroawusa: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
No be Nigerians again? If you see where he is condenming Nigeria like this you will think people that are spoiling Nigeria are from planet Pluto or Mars.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by StagethemTVee: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
By making sensible comments on post of others
RRodwave:
cry chai i pity for these Stubborn Drivers

meanwhile
why did Modders delete my comment when i said the truth

Nairaland Is just scam

how can some one have 93 likes with no Post
Nairaland Modders should just stop this unnecessary Banning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Oshokalo: 12:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Dat offender is one of those people wey go say kosikon tomasele,na today,make that man no leave o,were wan disguise

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by lokzie: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2021
For Nigeria to get better, we all need to sacrifice and be discipline. If EVERY vehicle driver that drives one-way is fined/penalized, it will stop or greatly reduce. Driving opposite traffic is reckless and dangerous. Many lives have probably been lost from accidents caused by this.

Our Merciful God made laws such as The law of gravity, if you go and jump from the mountain top expecting him to suspend His law of gravity, you are a mumu man, and it doesn’t make Him any less God by disregarding your plea. There are occasional miracles, but He made laws for a reason- that’s why he is God. Why did God create laws if he wants you to beg him to change it every minute?

Please let’s learn to follow the law if Nigeria is to have any hope at all. We cannot be doing what we don’t want out leaders doing- God will not miraculously make Nigeria better while we disregard His laws of nature or the laws of the land (which He has asked us to honour).

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by AFONJACOW(m): 2:29am On Jan 17, 2021
Afonja see as he dey prostrate like a coward... Stand like a man and face your demon tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by AerialMapper: 3:34am On Jan 17, 2021
93 vehicles are currently up for auction for contravening traffic laws, driving one way specifically!

If these people are let go, the GM should be sacked! The amount of lying down and e jooor should be allowed! They are only begging cos they were caught; one-way drivers are scum of the road!!

Please who knows how this ended?

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by ofiko123(m): 3:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Double wahala for dead body and the owner of the body grin cheesy
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by barcaboi(m): 5:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Hypocrite!

If you own a car, and u have never used one way before in Nigeria, pick the pebble and stone the man.

Acting like say u holy pass online... Smh
This is the most stupid comment I’ve ever seen. If you’ve not lost someone to wreck less drivers then you’d have no empathy when mishap happens. Y’all are used to lawlessness

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by holland1987: 5:57am On Jan 17, 2021
munzy14, I own a car and I have never used one way before only when the order lane of the road is under construction and the officials grant us permission to use one way.

kindly give me a rock to stone the hell out of you

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by tidoabdul(m): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Nigeria, the house of pardon,that's one of the tin killing this country
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by lexy2014: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Are the roads clearly marked with signs as one way? Please show photos of one way signs and markings

Oya, go drive one way as u didn't see sign
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Munzy14(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

You no kuku dey talk too much grin

I no supposed na o wu Mr hypocrite...: D

No need waste time on him.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2021
See acting.

He has cleared for the drivers eyes now.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Munzy14(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2021
barcaboi:

This is the most stupid comment I’ve ever seen. If you’ve not lost someone to wreck less drivers then you’d have no empathy when mishap happens. Y’all are used to lawlessness
Hypocrites everywhere....

See dem.

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2021
holland1987:
munzy14, I own a car and I have never used one way before only when the order lane of the road is under construction and the officials grant us permission to use one way.

kindly give me a rock to stone the hell out of you
Everybody is righteous online.. Even the ones that will move when the traffic light is red...grin
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Pictures) / Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.