Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge (49270 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) / Man Driving His Car In Lekki On 3 Tyres Only (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by deebrain(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2021
You can imagine driving against traffic on third mainland bridge for God's sake!

What kind of a person is he?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by fowlyansh181(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2021
Na these kyn people I Dey always avoid, once them bash your car now, na them go first begin beg like this
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Mrtaye: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
starbuck:

Fortunately for me, I was coming back from the dentist that day, so my mouth was full of blood and couldn't talk well enough, I think it was one of the reasons they pitied me and collected the 1k as i no gree follow them reach office

Wow are you Lucky by name?
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by abbiboy: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2021
My question is have they being charged for this offense?
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Akaujaa(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2021
More than 80% of Nigerians want to leave the country to America, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany etc. Ask them why them why, they'll tell you that the country is messed up. Now, ask them who messed the country up, they'll say it's the government. Okay now, did the government ask this guy to do the wrong thing? Conclusion: We all are responsible for everything wrong with this country. We are collectively destroying the country.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by lakesider(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Are the roads clearly marked with signs as one way? Please show photos of one way signs and markings

Are you OK, you must be one of them .i think you never went to driving school.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Sctests: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2021
Funny yorubas, see as dem lie down they beg after breaking traffic law. grin
If you let them go, they'll still repeat the same offence tommorow.

Don't let them go o. Punish them severely, let others learn. Most nigerians are lawless people. They break laws when they know there will be no consequence.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by revolt(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Hypocrite!

If you own a car, and u have never used one way before in Nigeria, pick the pebble and stone the man.

Acting like say u holy pass online... Smh
I have NEVER used one way in my life never...
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by mechanics(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
He's a kind officer.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by zomby(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
A representative of an animal.
No excuse, this animal shouldn’t be allowed to drive for the next 10 years.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
lakesider:

[@lakesider are you OK, you must be one of them .i think you never went to driving school.]

It was a simple question and if you have no answer then it's better for you not to comment.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Munzy14(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
revolt:
I have NEVER used one way in my life never...
Pray u don't... Because u have not faced a life and death situation... Even the white man that built the cars we drive, also included a one way button on the dash board... For a reason.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by aribisala0(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Organs:
Nonsense. There should be a monetary fine. If you drive one way against traffic, its 20K. No questions asked. If you dont pay right there and then, your car will be towed for 10K so total 30K. + 2k per day storage fees before the car is claimed. That will cut off all this "dobale and begging. You commit the crime, you pay the price.
Yes monetary fine sometimes but there should be siituations where jaill is appropriate such as this one or doing this on the "Express"/motorway when the act is so dangerous and irresponsible as to put many lives at risk
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by aribisala0(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Organs:
Nonsense. There should be a monetary fine. If you drive one way against traffic, its 20K. No questions asked. If you dont pay right there and then, your car will be towed for 10K so total 30K. + 2k per day storage fees before the car is claimed. That will cut off all this "dobale and begging. You commit the crime, you pay the price.
Yes monetary fine sometimes but there should be situations where jail is appropriate such as this one or doing this on the "Express"/motorway when the act is so dangerous and irresponsible as to put many lives at risk

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by poseidon12: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
babyhrt:
We are our own problem in this country
We drive on one way
Buses will leave designated bus stops and drop and pick passengers right on the road..Berger bus stop in Lagos is an example

Later we will start blaming government

We are all mad in this country and deserve all we get

You obviously don't drive in Lagos.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by mywells: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Driving driving driving,cheapest act you can acquire without enrolling in any driving institution,the only justification you have is your driving licence aside that all the drivers you see on the road are futa jalon illitrates,the way government have fail the masses,that's how the drivers onthe road have fail
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Just123: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Akaujaa:
More than 80% of Nigerians want to leave the country to America, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany etc. Ask them why them why, they'll tell you that the country is messed up. Now, ask them who messed the country up, they'll say it's the government. Okay now, did the government ask this guy to do the wrong thing? Conclusion: We all are responsible for everything wrong with this country. We are collectively destroying the country.

“Leaders are usually a reflection of the people they lead. How can a leader be moral if his people are immoral?”
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Darlingtonunogu(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=starbuck post=98133661]I was once guilty of this grin grin grin

Lass lass, na 1k I use settle my own case a. For yankee or for naija cause no yankee road you post Soo
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by revolt(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Pray u don't... Because u have not faced a life and death situation... Even the white man that built the cars we drive, also included a one way button on the dash board... For a reason.
so only way to get out of a life and death situarion is driving one way
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Farki: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2021
NewDelhi:
Free my guy abeg. Everybody na sinner.

Just with this video I have witnessed the charges of ;

Reckless driving
Traffic violations
Grievous bodily harm on an officer with intent to escape prosecution
Resisting arrest
Assault on an officer
Attempted manslaughter
Being fat

This man is a menace to society and should be taught a lesson.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by wellmax(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Hypocrite!

If you own a car, and u have never used one way before in Nigeria, pick the pebble and stone the man.

This is the main problem with you lawless Nigerians, you think everybody is like you, lawless and stupid.

Taking one way traffic is wrong and should be condemned and punished.
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Munzy14(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2021
wellmax:

This is the main problem with you lawless Nigerians, you think everybody is like you, lawless and stupid.

Taking one way traffic is wrong and should be condemned and punished.
Son of a lawless and stupid man abii?..

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by therajah: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Hypocrite!

Not everybody is a law breaker like you sir
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by BadBradley: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Munzy14:

Hypocrite!

how do animals like you wake up each day?

Idiots like you are roaming this forum like parasites and homeless dogs supporting lawlessness and evil.

All you needed to do is call everyone who talks "Hypocrite".

What a world-class idiot!
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Munzy14(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jo
BadBradley:
how do animals like you wake up each day?

Idiots like you are roaming this forum like parasites and homeless dogs supporting lawlessness and evil.

All you needed to do is call everyone who talks "Hypocrite".

What a world-class idiot!
Son of a low class animal and a highly profiled idiot woman...cheesy

I hope u Chanell your frustration to ur unfortunate parents...grin

I blame them for a mistake and mannerless u in a faceless forum.

By their character one can tell child from a dysfunctional home...no training at all..mstchwwww.

Akpa-amu..
Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by BadBradley: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Munzy14:
Jo
Son of a low class animal and a highly profiled idiot woman...cheesy

I hope u Chanell your frustration to ur unfortunate parents...grin

I blame them for a mistake and mannerless u in a faceless forum.

By their character one can tell child from a dysfunctional home...no training at all..mstchwwww.

Akpa-amu..

your moral degradation is just a reflection of your mother's horrible taste and choice of the man she chose to father you.

I doubt her morality is superior to her personal hygiene since she trained a son who can't even tell wrong from right. A son with no moral filter or value for orderliness and law.

I guess your background is akin to a cattle breeding ground where your parents fauked like wild rabbits never pausing to instill values on you guys beyond bestial impulses and total disregard for order.

I should severe the bitch's womb with a tetanus infected blade and suture her up without her ovaries. She lost the right to motherhood when she protected a discombobulated idiot like you to the world.

Curse be the day you were born!

1 Like

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
BadBradley:
your moral degradation is just a reflection of your mother's horrible taste and choice of the man she chose to father you.

I doubt her morality is superior to her personal hygiene since she trained a son who can't even tell wrong from right. A son with no moral filter or value for orderliness and law.

I guess your background is akin to a cattle breeding ground where your parents fauked like wild rabbits never pausing to instill values on you guys beyond bestial impulses and total disregard for order.

I should severe the bitch's womb with a tetanus infected blade and suture her up without her ovaries. She lost the right to motherhood when she protected a discombobulated idiot like you to the world.

Curse be the day you were born!
k

Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by BadBradley: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Pictures) / Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road / Boat Accident At Okrika Kalio Rivers, 16 Persons Rescued Alive (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.