Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights (24491 Views)

Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde / LAWMA Starts Cleaning Up Lagos After Days Of Unrest / Soldiers Beat Up Lagos State Government Clean-Up Committee Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Jerewise332(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Highly commendable
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Enudapan: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Luckytechtv: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nice one
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Simplyleo: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
Cashsteady:

Nigga I'm Yoruba from abeokuta Apo village to be precise there is nothing special about Lagos
[/s]
I repeat be proud of your tribe.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Wettoid123: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Waletomisin:
Eko for show!! And them talk say money no Dey Lagos ?

Nobody has ever said there is no money in Lagos , Lagos is a country of his own during the regime of bola tinubu he survive for years without receiving single allocation from the fed govt .
Eko ni baje!

2 Likes

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by kilonshele101(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cashsteady:

Nigga I'm Yoruba from abeokuta Apo village to be precise there is nothing special about Lagos

So what is special in Apo village
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Lightorder: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos still looks like a slum I'm a Yoruba tho but tbh there is nothing special about Lagos, all dis organized, dirty, bad roads, open drainage and so on.. eko the mega slum
e tire me
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Ken91(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
brown roof zinc plywood house along the major road
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Lightorder: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Be proud of your tribe.
who tribe put food on im table?

1 Like

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by tunapawizzy: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I repeat be proud of your tribe.

I believe he is proud of his tribe, he is only saying the truth....we are proud yorubas but the truth is Lagos is over-rated. Although Lagos has the resources to be a truly modern city. Strategically located, economically vibrant na leadership remain.

1 Like

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by sommhelp: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Make we see how dem go do am

How to get fast loan without collateral in nigeria

https://techwaya.com/get-quick-loan-from-kashkash-loan-app

1 Like

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by litaninja(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thank you!!
Icyexpressions:
While this is commendable, but we shouldn't confuse smart LED to smart city. It's not all about some light, pollution amidst other critical problem ravage Lagos State. All the way, Eko o nibaje.

In the other news, I need a job.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by IamAtikulate: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Imagine yorubas denying their brother - cashsteady, a known yoruba and Igbo hater because he criticized their beloved Lagos.

The energy yorubas put into dragging Lagos, if they put half of that into Kwara, they would have reclaimed it.

They know their only hope of having a decent state is Lagos, that's why they put everything to fight for a state that is not theirs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by litaninja(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
A lit up slum?
With what power supply? Generators polluting the environment? Poor drainage? No enforcement on pollution laws? Religious houses on every street corner?

1 Like

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by bempirenig: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na small small
We only need alternative source of power supply
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by foreshore(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/smart-city-lasg-to-light-up-lagos/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Lagos is the only full fledged state in Nigeria. The other ones are local government area

1 Like

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Blakpot: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fantastic. I'm sure residents of makoko can't wait for this to happen.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cashsteady:

if you no de see, you no de hear ......?
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by soojar(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
litaninja:
A lit up slum?
With what power supply? Generators polluting the environment? Poor drainage? No enforcement on pollution laws? Religious houses on every street corner?

Some people sha. If they start demolishing those slums now, you people will be the first to start shouting insensitive government, or witch hunting a tribe.

God is your strength

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by cardoctor(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
No light now for 5 days in my area. Na my light Dem use?
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by kaludestiny10(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
I agree with you in totality. Lagos states reduces the life span of a person. I grow up in Lagos from birth, did my primary and secondary in Lagos. I decided to change environment in pursuit of higher degree. That was when I knew that Lagos is a place of anguish. This year will make it 12 years since I left Lagos.
Opportunities are abound in Lagos, but the stress in Lagos is something else.
Cashsteady:

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Collegelove: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
An opportunity to steal.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by codemaniacs: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos still looks like a slum I'm a Yoruba tho but tbh there is nothing special about Lagos, all dis organized, dirty, bad roads, open drainage and so on.. eko the mega slum

You can't be Yoruba if you were you'll never de-market any state in the SW because iťll take foreign investments away from the SW which means no jobs for yoruba youths and no improvement in infrastructure of the SW.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by byinks(f): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Smart city with Pfizer vaccine health passports for freedom of movement.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Collegelove: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Build industries to create jobs and people would take care of themselves. You can't be lighting a city when folks out there are hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ist lagos
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Collegelove: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by 27Pushing30: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Light up Lagos Ambode did what was the outcome?

None works in my area again

Vandals kept targeting them !
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Collegelove: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
27Pushing30:
The Light up Lagos Ambode did what was the outcome?

None works in my area again

Vandals kept targeting them !
They just want to steal. That's all!
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by danono: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ambode came and light up Lagos without noise and you are here making noise without nothing to show for it except Coro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cashsteady:
Take cover lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
How does common Led lights equate to smart city. Check it out these lights will be mediocre and poorly maintained.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons / Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments / Isa Pantai Biography: Ministerial Nominee, What You Should Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.