Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks (31147 Views)

Boko Haram Destroy Newly Acquired Armor Vehicle Kill Many Soldiers In Borno / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by mozes01(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
semyman:
Great
But pathetic wailers will only be interested in the story of the pigeons that refused to fly

But... But... The pigeons refused to fly

3 Likes

Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Different stories, different versions. The truth is Boko Haram attacked Marte, but who gain the upper hand we don't know.
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na lie oooo grin grin

Where are the photos or video??

Lie lie
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Jabioro: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Boko Haram took military camp,fee minutes operation Buratai destroyed Boko Haram...Make na leave alone now
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
davillian:
BH would treat your furck up and post pictures and videos
You would treat thier furckup no pictures nor video.....

Audio destroyers

Do you think fighting a war is a childs game , where you video and take pictures jux to prove a point .

Guy if you don witness war ehh
U wont be typing this.

Boko boyz main aim of posting photos and videos of slain people online is to install fear into the hearts of citizens , and pass a message saying ya we are comming for u.

1 Like

Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by juszoe82: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
When USA was fighting ISSI and other terrorist groups or even other countries when they are fighting terrorist groups you will not hear all this useless operation that and operation this name but is only in nigeria that you will hear those stupid names yet they have not defeated the terrorists. What a shame?. We dont want to hear the names just defeat the problem if you are not part of the problem.

Stupid.

1 Like

Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by myettiallah: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
semyman:
Great
But pathetic wailers will only be interested in the story of the pigeons that refused to fly
Have u finished checking weda pigeons refused to fly in past administrations, because dats what u APC miscreants are good at. Comparison!!

1 Like

Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by myettiallah: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
kelfree99:

Do you think fighting a war is a childs game , where you video and take pictures jux to prove a point .

U wont be typing this.

Boko boyz main aim of posting photos and videos of slain people online is to install fear into the hearts of citizens , and pass a message saying ya we are comming for u.
Shut up, indomie generation
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Splitmind: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good job, within a few weeks I'm sure there won't be anything like Boko Haram again.

Just like I said they were simply laying a trap for them Omoslim26 come and see o.
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by muykem: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
While this is a good news. My question to Nigeria army is that where are they coming from? What is the problem? Locating their base or getting missile of mass destruction.
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by davillian(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
kelfree99:

U wont be typing this.

At this point of my life
Death doesn't move me an inch....
I don't know why and how it got to this point
Death is a normal thing I won't even shade a tear for anybody......
The joy of defeating or killing your enemies deserve pictures......
At least pictures of the gun trucks....
If war comes I will gladly join the front line....
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by juszoe82: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
But what i am seeing here is the military hardware's been destroyed and some look alike soldiers on the ground.

The so called military always giving their operations over hyped names.

Destroy the problem if you are not part of the problem and stop all this naming ceremony.

Kabakaa:
More pictures!!

God bless our military!
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Nato008(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kabakaa:
More pictures!!

God bless our military!
Gish....this was the same pics u posted in the last thread...now u posting here again....u don see mumus nah..
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by cardoctor(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
From these reports we are truly a nation at war. God help us.
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by greatness77: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by seanswitch(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tura malaika�
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by ofuonyebi: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
This type of tory fit continue like this?
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Dawnofhope: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good job .! Our Gallant troops , may God continue to protect you from further attacks
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
davillian:

At this point of my life
Death doesn't move me an inch....
I don't know why and how it got to this point
Death is a normal thing I won't even shade a tear for anybody......
The joy of defeating or killing your enemies deserve pictures......
At least pictures of the gun trucks....
If war comes I will gladly join the front line....

The military choose not to show images for reasons best known to them. Why boko boys do it for propaganda.

The mind of a military and a terrorist works in different ways.

The terrorist seeks to establish , conquer and rule

Why the military's goal is to defend , conquer and secure.
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Nigeriadondie: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Taiwobadejo1:
Make government provide them weapon
Which weapon una need again? Abi na nuclear bomb una want?
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
myettiallah:

Shut up, indomie generation

Don't shut me up, corupt generation
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Veqtor: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Story for amadioha
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Josywhyte: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is not even half of what BH has done to the Nigerian military and citizens at large,most especially in the north
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Miracle2020: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
davillian:
BH would treat your furck up and post pictures and videos
You would treat thier furckup no pictures nor video.....

Audio destroyers
enemy in pain
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Deepthoughts: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:
On the thread where Boko Haram was noted to have beaten the Army, there are already three columns of people gloating over the loss of the Army to Boko Haram

On this threwad where the Army has beaten Boko....nothing but for the most part disbelief.

Now, I am not a fan of Buhari. Let's be honest, we need a change in the way we fight Boko...and for me the best way is to improve our special forces and COIN capabilities, instead of focusing on conventional warfare...because Boko , like your average ragtag group of sicarii, don't fight like it's 1943...

But if you are gloating over Boko beating the Army...you should stop it. If you are thinking that Army vitroies over Boko are lies...you should stop it.

Because, you are succumbing to a very clever propaganda by Boko Haram.

From 1969-1992, the Brtish Army was fighing the IRA in Northern Ireland. The fact is, the British never succeded in defeating the IRA conventinally. The IRA fought by either planting a bomb here, or killing one or two soldiers, or some civillians. (Matters were made worse by the pro-British government millitia , the UVF). It took laws, negotiations, and a whole lot of changes in the way governance and institutions worked in the North of Ireland, before things changed,and the shooting stopped...and peace came.

Here on Nairaland, instead of discusiing how we can change things, PDP elements are gloating over the ASrmy losing. Back when PDP were in charge, APC elements were gloating. That';s the problem with Nigerians.....Nigerians don't want change, they instead want to be in a position to benefit from the chop money.That is why things don't work in Nigeria...we don't care about peace in Borno, until it concerns our ability to chop money

The war in the North is going to continue for a while yet. And matters are not helped by people who feel bitter over their party lsoing out giving hope and encouragement to Boko because 'their party lost'. This isn't about you. This is about the stability of not only nigeria...b ut the whole West African region....

We must face this beast together....whether you love Buhari or not...because the last thing we want here is Boko running any part of this land...the reprecussions could be deadly. And in fighting this war...it is time the government changed its strategy.
Go n sit down, where were you when buhari and his gang refused to support the government then n were sympathetic to Boko Haram?,is it now you know of patriotism,till today buhari n his supporters keep insulting Johnathan n his government but you don't see any wrong in that but you want everyone to support buhari,by the way judging by buhari's very own boastful words should Nigeria be talking of army ambush Boko Haram or Boko attack n cause soso damage now?, is it now even a disgrace now that under buhari Boko Haram has acquired such sophisticated weapons or they had acquired all those weapons More than five years ago!, this is why it is always good to think deeply before making unguarded utterances or taking actions based on sentiments,let buhari n his Apc government bear the brunt, it's the repercussions of what they sowed.
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Jaqenhghar: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
I heard dat shít before

Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liar MoreHarmMade Army
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
All Nigerians are a terrorist. Quote me if u vex

Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by Miracle2020: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is the kind of news wey de pepper ipob bastards. This thread will not pass 2 pages, but had it been the news is about bokoharam killing our soldiers the thread for don reach 50 pages. Las las enemies of this country go cry.
Re: Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks by dicksonohm(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable! The Niger Bridge At Onitsha Was Built In Less Than One Year. / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.