Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Web Development Journey - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Web Development Journey (760 Views)

I Just Started My Web Development Company Without Any Experience / Today Is 13th Of June,my Web Development Journey / My Web Dev Portfolio || E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Web Development Journey by Ajibade123(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hello I finally decide to keep a journal on my road to becoming a web developer
So I started learning web design at the beginning of the lockdown when schools were shut down.
There was one program in school named Engineering Career Expo where different skills were being taught. I decided to sign up for Front End development class but then I couldn't attend it first 3 lecture(3 Wednesday) because of my department HOD's cup(I was so unserious). So I attended the week 4 lecture and I saw that I was very very far behind the class as they were already on CSS flexbox while I don't even know anything about HTML tags. I had to leave the class halfway cos I knew I would just be wasting my time sitting there without understanding anything. I decided that In the forthcoming days I would start my own afresh, so I started by installing Notepad++ and reading about HTML and CSS and was able to learn the basic tags of HTML but I couldn't go farther than that for the next 7 days because I was very busy with school stuff until ASUU went on it first 2 weeks warning strike. As the strike was about to end that was when FG announced that school would be locked for 21 days due to Covid 19 that just entered the country. So I made up my mind to finish up both HTML and CSS and also meet up my mate at the engineering career Expo I never knew I was just deceiving myself.
So the last day I was to leave school I decided to use the school WiFi to download course on HTML and CSS but unfortunately there were lot of people on the WiFi that day and I was only able to download a single project video on HTML and CSS (that was my first mistake).

2 Likes

Re: My Web Development Journey by Angelacruz: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Following
Re: My Web Development Journey by syluck(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2021
grin
Re: My Web Development Journey by Telegram234(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Lol.
YouTube is a good place.
Search for Transvery Brad videos.
The guy is bad ass.

And do night sub...✍️✍️

1 Like

Re: My Web Development Journey by Naijatask: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Op. Let's chat on WhatsApp, so that we can motivate each other abeg.
Re: My Web Development Journey by Chrisemeka1(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Wahala be like unilag student... How far
Re: My Web Development Journey by Techplug: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Programming is sweet when you learn or code with professionals.

Download "DDcode" on Google Playstore to enhance your digital skill. Join our Virtual Web & App Masterclass.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.divinedigitalxp.ddcode

One on One Training!!!

(1) (Reply)

FREE Litecoin Mining Bot | Get 0.00021346 LTC Every 30mins / Which of these do i learn first / How Do I Set My Environment For Java Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.