Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) (88268 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by dododawa1: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
I suspect village people at work
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Ademoore07(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
HYGMICH:
....the dude had catch stroke or stroke kacham

Oga sorr....o
My thoughts too. He should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by bayelsaowei(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
grin. Abi them secretly beat am. Well I wish him speedy recovery.
grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by tit(f): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Too much eating and drinking
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by hurryup123(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kosiso12:
Wahala Be Like Dangote Blanket, e no dey cover yansh finish. I hope IPOB never mend am. grin grin

lol,
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by tit(f): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Amechi/Eleufai vs Atiku/Fashola
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ministerial crutches
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by lastmessenger: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98132733:

Nnamdi Cownu and his brainwashed cows, here is an invitation for you.
The proscribed terrorist organization by the FG and their port star cownu causing unrest in this nation will never end well.

Na dat crutches Rotimi go first shook deep inside Cownu smelly mouth...as e dey hot !
grow up and get a life
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Who cares? I'm sure he's seeking attention.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Arabaincubus: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
He still wants to fulfill his ambition of being a footballer?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by mulerogold(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
A minister of transportation that knows nothing more than Railways are Train....

He must have fallen on a railtrack..

Incompetence TIF. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Samietbig: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2021
sacajawea:
The day i saw millions of Dollars being Loaded into Private Jet and being transported to the north for 1 week continuously, that's the day I knew Nigeria is just anyhow.

You saw and you didn't say or do anything, you add to the problems too
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 1:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Is he having a court case? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 1:03am On Jan 17, 2021
sacajawea:
The day i saw millions of Dollars being Loaded into Private Jet and being transported to the north for 1 week continuously, that's the day I knew Nigeria is just anyhow.

Chai. This coun3 na wa.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Aconomist: 1:23am On Jan 17, 2021
sacajawea:
Why didn't you take pictures?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by zudozz: 2:27am On Jan 17, 2021
But wetin all this diabolic Nigerian politicians dey always wear? Does it mean that heat does not worry this people?

So if our politicians wear jeans/chinos and tshirt what would happen to them?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by udomma1005(m): 5:14am On Jan 17, 2021
Dem Don keep am for am, him sef Don march am!
#UpJuJu
#BigUpBlackMagic
#VillagePeopleWillNotStopTillHimConfess

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Ok. !
Old age could trigger this. People are getting old yet they are still looking for power.
They just never get it until it's too late for them. Poverty of the black man!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Gloriolafunsho:
May God heal you

Plenty honest Nigerians God would rather first attend. God doesn't like oppressors.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Tundex911: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Ode dey disguise

Fools
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by OLULAW: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Please come to the UK.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Agugbadin: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Quick recovery IJN
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Moventist: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2021
ojun50:
He go still explain make him rest small

Governors turn security guard

That my good for nothing Plateau Governor. Amaechi actually sponsored him to become Governor
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by keneck1: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2021
SaintLucia:
If you see the rate at which those IPOB members dey go register for NIN. grin
I wonder why there supleme lunatic nnenna kanu the pretty serpent no provide there own nin for them,senseless gullible irritants
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Moventist: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2021
owobokiri:

Lol,
More like Theophilus Danjuma, who will prefer to be called Yakubu Danjuma when Gowon them were in power, but will quickly go back to Theophilus when Obasanjo took over..

Is Gowon Not a Christian like Theophilus? he has long been known As TY Danjuma . Don't bring narrative that don't add up
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by keneck1: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
don't mind that dude!! He's just making noise in nizooria! He should travel First let see How it goes
Why is your supleme lunatic nnenna kanu not in Nizooria commandering his cartoon characters called esn abi na espn,senseless gullible irritants
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Ehhh ! Na this type of news that will not help and the pictures of people that commit rape they do show us but we don't see images of insurgencies in northeast ...

clowns everywhere
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by chukel(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
danduchi:
Forget IPOB and don't deviate from the picture there... I'm more concern why the number 3 citizen of the federation and a governor go to welcome a minister.. There's something about Amaechi in 2023 election
Amaechi will emerge APC flag bearer and will go ahead to win the presidential election in 2023. Mark this comment.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) by teelaw4life(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
I believe Amaechi has a portfolio...so which one is "President Buhari's minister"?
Who is educating you people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.