Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly (70730 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Misterone: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Le2money:
How do you expect an hungry Pigeon to fly cheesy cheesy cheesy?
a pigeon that is hungry would fly while a pigeon that is well fed would not. just like you bunch of IPOB trying to get out of Nigeria because you guys feel unjust. when the gates are open, you guys would run for your dear lives.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Sty1esLawyer: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98133356:

Men of Valour with working brains.
God bless your parents for giving us Kings and Queens like you guys above.

The last time we made this comment,
we saw it disappeared for whatever reasons.
Kontinue Ba.He....okay!
Zombie! Za ka mutu da bundiga kaman zombie! Dan iska kawai!
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by teeboy100(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
I hate this man,
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by relicng: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
This man and his funny characters
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by HeadShot: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Godons1:
See person wey BIAFRANS don't SPOIL his CAREER like they did to DONALD TRUMP, SARAKI, OJUKWU, ATIKU and GOODLUCK JONATHAN. grin grin

Keep consoling yourself. grin

The fact remains that you can't exist on your own without Biafrans...

Prove me wrong...
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by enumerica: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Maanager:
Do you have a YouTube Channel and you are fustrated because you could not get subscribers and watch hours to monetize the channel ? ? ?
We are Team of Professional Digital Marketer who can help your channel get Real and Legit Thousands of subscribers and watch hour regardless of the numbers of subscribers you want within a short period of time.

Also, if you want a manager who can help you manage your YouTube channel to grow, we can help in managing and making quality videos for the channel.

We Can also get you any amount of Real Instagram Followers on your Instagram account.

Furthermore, if you want to learn professional Video editing to make your YouTube video regardless of your YouTube channel Niche.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR SEND MESSAGE IF YOU ARE NOT READY

Kindly Contact us by Call or send WhatsApp message to
0 8 1 8 9 7 2 8 3 4 8

Hi
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by seangy4konji: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
When this bastard was on their aide..he neither was mocking the but looting with them..now that the table has turned,he is acting like a saint..

Foolish man as if he has never been on the aide of looters.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by okpukpu(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
No worry Dino buhari will soon come for you.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Jostoman: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Duridadi:
This guy is desperate for Attention and Relevance undecided
the thing pain you well well
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Godons1: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
HeadShot:

The fact remains that you can't exist on your own without Biafrans...

Prove me wrong...

Nothing to proof here.
THE NORTH OWN THE EAST AND EVERYTHING IN IT. Proof me wrong grin grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by HeadShot: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Godons1:

Nothing to proof here.
THE NORTH OWN THE EAST AND EVERYTHING IN IT. Proof me wrong grin grin grin

Hahahaha

Just like I thought cheesy cheesy

Poverty is a disease... grin

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Godons1: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
libertrust:
OF ALL D PEOPLE U MENTIONED WHO CAN U COMPARE URSELF WITH. FOOL

The thing pain this man well well. cheesy grin

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Godons1:

The thing pain this man well well. cheesy grin

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Godons1: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
HeadShot:

Hahahaha

Just like I thought cheesy cheesy

Poverty is a disease... grin

Trash. I'm not from West.
ONLY THE NORTH CAN GIVE BIAFRA IT'S INDEPENDENCE
. grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Babastrong(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Politics na curse for igbo but business na their way.
any politician supported by igbo, na to sacrifice him carrier be that. People like DINO, ATIKU, SARAKI, etc. Will tell you this.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Attention from you? undecided
Stop the blind Solidarity please.....Dino is a politician and we know what African politicians Do........His desperate and we know it.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

A whole former senator who according to him studied law cannot type or speak correct English.

He said Abuse instead of Insult. Na wa o.
You wey sabi speak, I hope you are living a happier and more fulfilled life than he is?

Prof., look up the word "abuse" in your dictionary again and reconsider your stand.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Where are the eiye boiz? They should help the pigeons to fly
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by China112(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That place he's standing .... What if he slips and falls

There is hunger in town atleast some of us will have an avenue to eat. all thanks to his carelessness
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by kingemaker(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I almost slipped off one so many years ago. Still don't know how I was able to regain my position. Ever since then, I avoid unguarded rooftops.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by endove(f): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Attention seeker
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by macrodata(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
The drama senator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HdfOfbLSdY
This one worse than Buhari's own. Chaii
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by mnwogu(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
Mad, maddo, madest. Him get mouth.

Pally what is even your annoyance with this man? Abi did the doves actually flew? Abeg allow Dino be.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by awoluyi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Immediately this man became a billionaire he stopped thinking.
It's through his public conduct that I understood the true meaning of the statement that "From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh."
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

You wey sabi speak, I hope you are living a happier and more fulfilled life than he is?

Prof., look up the word "abuse" in your dictionary again and reconsider your stand.

Abuse means to ABNORMALLY USE. He is not being abnormally used.

He meant to say INSULT and not ABUSE.

Your education was obviously a sham
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Femeto: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Idiot na Dubai him dey so. See has electricity full everywhere.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Noisy tout was it not under APC he sneaked and became Senator. Pure sign of a rotten country.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Ever8090: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
The drama senator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HdfOfbLSdY
bross, this imo state own weak me ooo
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

He dies... Life continues
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Despite your education (which appears obscure), you still do not know how to use a dictionary. You out to have leaned it in elementary school.

Please learn to explore the meaning of words rather than pick just a synonym.

Always quick to condemn others and wanting to show themselves online even with empty heads. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Shhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.